Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

Streek was a little suspicious, she still didn't entirely trust these guys, she pretended to take a sip and then waited for them to drink the tea. Sal and Jorin had their own cups. Streek watched as they took mouthfuls of their own hot drink and seemed to be enjoying it.

"It is good eh?, you should drink it all while it's hot."

Streek smiled and took a gulp, it had a strange grassy, mentholy flavour to it, she didn't find it that enjoyable, but continued to drink it down anyway.

After a few minutes Ben started to giggle for no reason. "You know this tea is pretty good" she said.

Streeks' own cup was three quarters empty and she was starting to feel all warm inside like Sal said. She was also starting to feel light headed.

They must have drugged the tea, she thought, but then the thought floated from her mind like it was unimportant.

She stared at the fire, and was hypnotised by its' dancing and flickering flames. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Ben giggled next to her again, Streek turned from the fire to look at her. She was beautiful too, she looked like an angel there in the flickering firelight.

Ben turned and looked at Streek and she smiled, the smile made Streek feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it felt wonderful.

"So you like the tea do you?" said Sal. Streek didn't see him come over but he was next to her.

"Yeah it's wonderful." she said, Sal also looked really handsome there in the firelight.

"So you're feeling nice and warm now eh?"

"Warm and fuzzy ...like a fuzzy duck!" Streek found herself saying and then she started giggling, Ben giggled next to her too.

"Wow, how much tea did you use?" Sal asked Jorin. "A few grams, I wanted the girls to experience the full effect." Jorin was moving around next to Ben.

"Yes, I think they are." said Sal, he took the cup from Streeks hand and laid it on the sand.

Streek was smiling at him, drinking in his beauty. "Are you an Arabian Prince?" she asked.

"Yes, tonight I am, and you are my Princess." he rested his hand on her leg, the touch had her tingling. "...Lay down my Princess, make yourself comfortable."

Streek laid back on the blanket. "Princess" she said and started giggling again, all her worries and fears had disappeared and she felt happy. Sals' touch felt fantastic as he slowly rubbed her thigh.

She felt the hand move its' way up until it was rubbing her belly. Sal lifted her shirt up until it was over her big breasts. Streek let out a pleasurable sigh as both his hands came to rest on her breasts.

"Do you want me to stop?" Sal asked.

"No my prince."

Sal rubbed and fondled her big boobs, her nipples stiffened, how was he making her boobs feel so good?

Streek heard Ben moan with pleasure next to him, but she was only concerned with her Arabian Prince and his magic hands.

Sal moved his face down to her boobs and began licking and sucking her nipples, which made her squeal with pleasure.

The warm tingling in her belly got stronger and she could feel her pussy getting really wet, for the first time.

Sal slowly moved his face to hers' so that he was looking into her eyes. My god he is so beautiful. Then he pressed his lips on to hers and kissed her passionately. Streek kissed him back, their tongues rubbed against each other and Streeks passions were enflamed.

They pashed wildly for a good long while before stopping to get a breath. Streek started giggling again "wow" she said.

"wow, indeed." said Sal.

He began kissing her again, starting with her bottom lip and then down to her chin and then he was slowly working his way down her neck.

Streek moaned softly as he kept slowly moving his head down past her heaving breasts caressing her skin as he went.

He kissed her bare belly and then moved down further and gently tugged down her boxers and pulled them off, leaving her naked crotch exposed. Streek didn't mind, in fact it exited her even more, she spread her legs apart for him.

Sal accepted the invitation and moved his face to her crotch, he gently brushed his fingers through her pubic hair and blew on her clitoris and labia making her let out an exited laugh. Then Sal licked along the thin, lips of Streeks pussy.

"Oooooh yess!" Streek moaned. Sals' wonderful tongue lashed out at her soaking wet slit and it felt amazing.

"Oooohhh Sal!" she cried out, it was even better than when he was kissing her mouth, her Princes' tongue was magic and it was making her heart race, and her juices flow even more.

Saladin continued to eat out Streeks pussy, he gently rubbed her clit with his thumb as his tongue probed about inside her, he was quite experienced at pleasuring women it would seem.

Next to them Jorin also had his face buried in Bens' pussy, making her moan in pleasure.

Streek was in a state of euphoric bliss, as it went on she could feel something building inside her, like butterflies fluttering around in her belly.

The feeling was slowly getting more and more intense until finally her wet pussy seemed to spasm and waves of intense pleasure rocked her body.

"Ooooh, Oh Fuck, Oh my fuckin' god!!" she cried out as she came. Sals tongue continued to work its magic, as her pussy throbbed with pleasure. Her heart was beating wildly, it was the most amazing thing ever.

Finally Sal raised his head, his mouth and dark goatee were glistening with wetness. He gave her a broad smile and Streek smiled back. "My Prince, that was ...fuckin' amazing!"

Sal reached down and freed his big erection from his robes. Streek stared at it wide eyed, it was around nine inches long and looked so thick and strong.

Streek couldn't take her eyes off of it, there was something really alluring about the magnificent cock there in the firelight, particularly the dark bulbous head with a hint of moisture at the tip.

Sal got hold of it and began rubbing the head along Streeks sopping wet slit, it felt really good. Sal just stayed there between her spread legs rubbing his cock head against her pussys' entrance.

Streeks insides were tingling wildly, she felt like she badly needed the cock rubbing against them, like an itch that really needed to be scratched.

When is he going to put it in? she wondered. But Sal just continued to rub her slit. He must be waiting for a clear invitation, Streek couldn't take it any more. "Put it in my Prince!, I need you inside me!"

Sal smiled widely and didn't waste any time forcing his big round cock-head past the thin lips and into the hole, then it met some resistance.

"My princess is a virgin?" said Sal, looking down into Streeks eyes.

"yes." said Streek softy.

"Then I shall by gentle."

Only his cock head was inside her, he let it sit there for a moment and then slowly he pushed forward again. The hymen was resisting the cock but was slowly giving way.

Suddenly Streek felt a sharp pain, as the cock broke through and slid deep inside her.

"Owwwlll" Streek cried out and bit her lip, but the pain quickly subsided and the big cock wedged inside her felt strange but wonderful.

Sal laid down on top of her so that his face was in front of hers. "Are you Okay Lisa?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." she said and moved her head forward to kiss him, he kissed her back and then she could feel his cock slowly moving inside her.

Sal was gentle like he said, he kissed Streek on the lips and neck and fondled her breasts and whispered sweet words into her ear.

Streeks' wet pussy felt fantastic as it tightly hugged his magnificent manhood. She could feel the fluttering in her belly again, which was the prelude to her amazing orgasm earlier.

She wanted to feel it again. "Fuck me harder my Prince" she whispered in his ear.

"With pleasure" he replied and his cock began pulling back further and then thrusting deep inside her.

Streek let out a moan, the feeling was too intense, she wanted to tell him to slow down again, but couldn't stop moaning.

The fluttering inside her was intensifying too, she knew she was going to cum again if he kept it up.

There was a splishing sound as he fucked her sopping wet pussy. Streek started breathing heavy as the feeling in her pussy intensified, and then she reached her peak and cried out as another powerful orgasm rocked her body.

Sal continued to bang her as the waves of pleasure washed over her and then slowly subsided.

After her climax, her pussy seemed to grip Sals cock more tightly. He squeezed her breasts as he continued pumping her wildly. Soon he was moaning with pleasure and suddenly got up off of Streek and pulled his cock all the way out.

Streeks' pussy felt strangely empty without Sals cock inside her. Sal jerked his cock a few times and then groaned as his warm cum spurted out of it on to Streeks' belly. He jerked it some more and spilt more cum on her glistening skin.

Both Sal and Streek were breathing heavily from their exertions. Streek got up and put her arms around him and kissed him.

"How was your first time with a man?" he asked her.

"Unbelievable."

They heard Ben moaning loudly and turned to see Jorin on top of her, holding her legs up as he ploughed into her pussy.

"Oh god yes, don't stop! don't stop!" she cried out.

"Your girlfriend seems to be enjoying some male company too. It is starting to get cold now, how about you come and join me in my sleeping bag?"

"Okay."

They both got completely naked and slid into Sals' sleeping bag. They fooled around some more, and made love two more times before drifting off into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Streek awoke the next morning with a warm body pressed up behind her, her breast was being groped and her neck was being kissed. It felt nice, but then she suddenly came to her senses.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?!!" she cried out and pushed away from the naked Sal.

She struggled her way out of the sleeping bag. "Don't you fuckin' touch me you rapist!"

Morning had broken and the air was still cool on her naked skin as she clumsily crawled her way out.

"rapist?" said Sal confused, "My Princess, what is the matter?"

"Don't you fuckin' call me that you bastard!" Streek yelled at him as she hastily searched for her clothes that were discarded last night.

"Please Lisa, you need to calm down."

"Don't call me that either!"

"Streek then! what is wrong? did you not enjoy last night?"

"It sounded like you did" said Ben, she was emerging from the other sleeping bag she shared with Jorin, also stark naked.

Streek pulled on her boxer shorts, her belly was sticky with dried cum, making her shudder with disgust. "I told you Ben, I told you they couldn't be trusted, they raped us!"

"There was no rape." said Saladin defensively "...you told me to put it in yourself, and you loved it. You even insisted we do it a third time."

"We did it four times" said Ben smiling and blushing.

"Ben!!, they drugged us!, Jorin slipped something in our tea that got us off our heads and then they took advantage of us!"

"I did not put anything in your tea" said Jorin getting up from his sleeping bag "...It was just the tea, Ryphin tea is ...special. We told you it would make you feel warm and relaxed, nobody made you drink it, and nobody forced you to have sex."

"Yeah, I thought the tea was great" said Ben "...Better than anything I've ever smoked, and Jorin didn't rape me, he rocked my world!"

Streek just fumed as she pulled on her singlet and T-shirt. Why was Ben taking their side? she was a victim of these perverts as much as her.

Saladin got up and approached her. "Why are you so upset my Prin.... Streek? you were enjoying yourself last night, do you regret losing your virginity?"

"I regret ever trusting you ass-holes!" her eyes were drawn down to Sals big cock and then she made herself look away "...and cover yourself up for fuck sake."

She turned back to Ben with her nice large boobs, she seemed to have a glow about her. Streek remembered gazing on her in the firelight when she was high as a rocket and being in awe of her beauty.

"How can you be so calm about it Ben? we were violated."

"Maybe you need to calm down a bit Streek, last night really wasn't that bad, in fact it was wonderful, Jorin really knew what he was doing, and I heard you Cumming a few times as well."

Streek just grit her teeth in anger. "It doesn't matter if he got me off, I didn't want to have sex with him ...or any man!, we told them we didn't like men!"

"Streek will you just..."

"Don't fuckin' tell me to relax! if I relax that bastard rapist might stick his cock in me again!"

Streek didn't talk to them after that. They all didn't say much. Saladin looked especially glum. The men offered a pale of water and a washcloth that Ben and Streek washed themselves with, while the men cooked breakfast.

Streek didn't eat anything, and continued to sulk while the rest of them ate. After that they packed up their gear and got ready to set off again.

"I don't want to ride with that ass-hole again." Streek said.

"We could swap I guess." said Ben "...you can ride with Jorin."

"He's not any better!"

"Well you'll have to ride with one of them, I don't think either of us can handle a camel, and walking all day in the heat is not a very good idea."

"Fine I'll go with Jorin, but if he tries anything, I'm gunna rip his balls off!"

They set off, heading North again, putting more distance between them and the huge atmospheric generator.

"My apologies if you feel we shamed you Lady Lisa, I thought you would enjoy the Ryphin tea, most women do. I know my brother meant you no disrespect, he quite likes you." said Jorin behind her.

"Can you not talk to me." said Streek curtly.

"If you wish, Port Redland is around ten hours away, we should reach it before dusk."

Both Streek and Jorin stayed quiet as the miles slowly passed beneath them and the day grew hotter. She could occasionally hear Ben and Saladin talking ahead of them but couldn't make out what they were saying.

The slope made her press up against Jorin like it did with Sal, now she hated it even more.

She kept thinking about last night and the things Sal did to her, and how good they felt, even though she was trying very hard not to. It made her feel ashamed and angry.

They briefly stopped around midday for lunch, but for nearly the whole day they just travelled through the same old sandy, rocky landscape. Enduring the stifling heat and boredom.

Finally it was late in the afternoon and they had come over the rise of a sandy hill and the camels stopped. Streek looked ahead, down at the settlement of Port Redland.

At the centre was another huge atmospheric generator like the one they had come across in the desert.

A mish-mash of simple single or double storey buildings spread out underneath it. To the East were several large open concrete landing bays. Streek counted five Space craft docked in them, there were around as many again that were empty.

She could just see a small hovercraft moving between the buildings but other than that there was little activity.

"Port Redland Space Port." said Jorin "...You'll never find a greater hive of scum and villainy! ...nah I'm kidding!, ...there are lots of scum-bags here though."

"Well thank you for bringing us here, let us off now and we'll be on our way" said Streek.

"No, miss Streek" said Saladin who had pulled up next to them "We will take you into town, we can find you a place to sleep tonight, you both must be tired."

"No thanks, just let us off here! we can walk into town." Streek said firmly.

"If that is what you want."

"It is!"

"Is it?" said Ben

"It is!"

The men commanded their camels to kneel and the girls climbed off. Saladin looked at Streek solemnly. "I am very sorry to have upset you my lady. I truly did not wish to shame you. I only wanted to make you happy."

Streek frowned at him "I appreciate your help sir, now please leave me be." she said coldly.

"Are you going to leave the planet now?" Jorin asked Ben.

"Yeah, I guess we are."

"That's a shame" said Jorin sadly "It was a pleasure to have met you."

"Yeah, it was a pleasure." said Ben blushing.

Streek turned her back to Saladin and Jorin. "Here take this" said Sal, handing a full canteen to Ben. Then he reached deep into a saddle bag and produced a handful of credit slips and handed them to Ben.

Streek saw her take the cash, there were several hundred dollar slips there.

"Oh, are we your fuckin' whores now?" she said angrily "...You think we were out there selling our cunts!"

"No no no no! I would not dishonour you by paying you for sex." said Sal putting his hands up defensively "...It is for your water. I told you it is valuable out here. I assumed you didn't want to carry it all."

Streek felt like an idiot. "Lets go Ben!" she said as she started walking off toward the settlement.

"I'm sorry about her." Ben told the men "...She's got a lot going on, we really appreciate all you done for us."

"It was our pleasure." said Jorin "I really hope we will meet again some time."

"Yeah me too, uh ...so long." She leant over to give Jorin a goodbye kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head and gave her a full on pash.

After a little while Ben pulled herself away, she was hot and flushed. "Uh ...yeah ....well, bye!" she said and rushed off away from the men and their camels and after Streek.

To Be Continued...

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers
12