Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
425 Followers

"I'm gunna pop her anal cherry now!" he said as he forced it through the tight ring. Maxine cried out as the big cock violently rammed deep into her ass. "Ah yeah! Fuck that's tight!"

He slowly pulled back and then rammed it in deep. Maxines' collar surged, her body was racked with intense pain again. The big man was fucking her ass with deep, hard thrusts. "Do you enjoy getting it up the poop-chute baby?" teased one of the men. All around her the inmates were laughing and cheering excitedly.

An ugly, chubby man licked her face. "Around here we call it a train." he said to her. "We all gotta wait in line for the ride, but lucky you, you just get to keep riding and riding and riding."

"Naagh! ...I'm gunna kill you all!!" cried out Maxine. The men all laughed at her. The man behind her continued to mercilessly pound her tight ass until he pulled out and spurted all over the ravaged hole.

"Come on, let's DP the slut!". One of the men got on the bench and laid there with his hard cock sticking up. Maxine was forced up there. Many hands grabbed her and positioned her so that her ass was over the cock.

The man grabbed his cock and pushed it up into the squeezing hole, then he pulled her down onto him, so that it slid deep up her sore ass. Another man climbed up on top of her and guided his hard cock into her ravaged vagina. Maxine had fat cocks wedged into her pussy and ass at the same time.

Both cocks started moving, fucking her. Her collar surged again and the wave of intense pain shot through her. "Yeah slut, keep doin' that, it's fuckin' great!" said the man fucking her pussy.

For two long hours, Maxine was continually and mercilessly gang raped. She never stopped trying to fight them. Her body ached all over, particularly her ravaged pussy and ass, which throbbed with intense pain.

Her head was spinning. Yet another cock spurted its' cum up her ass and pulled out. She was on her back on the bench again, with her legs hanging limply over the side. She had cum all over her, particularly around her groin and spilling out from her holes.

The crowds' excitement had died down a little, but there were still plenty of men around her, watching. The next man approached her and lifted her legs, he rubbed his hard cock on her soaking wet slit and pushed it in.

Maxine was delirious from all the shocking and brutal fucking. She looked up and saw him; Male Streek. He was violating her now. Rage built up inside her. "YOU!!!" she yelled loudly. "...I HATE YOU!!!" Streek looked down at her confused. "HOW DO YOU DO IT?!! ...TELL ME YOU PRICK!!!"

"Drakk! What's wrong with her?" said Streek as he raped her.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!!!"

She shot up and her fist slammed into his face with great force. His cock popped out of her as he was knocked back to the ground. The collar painfully surged again, this time it didn't phase her.

Other inmates gathered around the fallen man. "Oh Shit! she killed Tony." said one of them. Max got up to her feet, she had a look of wild fury in her eyes.

"Get her!" yelled Dobbo. Several men came at her. Max's fists were a blur as she struck out at them with devastating force. Men were getting knocked back all over the place.

She quickly slipped forward and slammed two inmates' heads together, shattering their skulls. The slave collar was surging the whole time, charging her with raw power, her fists began to glow.

Men came at her from all directions. Max slammed her glowing fists down into the ground, releasing the stored up energy. An explosive shock-wave rippled out around her and bodies were thrown away with great force.

Alarms started sounding in the Prison yard. Max walked right up to Dobbo, who was on the ground dazed. She grabbed his throat and lifted him up effortlessly. She looked into his eyes, they were filled with fear, her eyes were filled with fury and hatred.

She grabbed hold of his head with both hands, "No, please! ...don't!" cried out Dobbo. He let out a piercing scream as her thumbs stabbed through his eyes and went deep into his eye sockets. She ripped his skull apart and blood splattered all over her face and naked body. The collar surged, charging her with more power.

More inmates came at her. She punched one, sending him flying back against a wall. Another man punched her head, and she didn't flinch. She grabbed his arm and slammed it, the broken bone ripped through the skin and he let out a loud scream. She stomped his shin and another broken bone ripped out of his leg. She punched his chest, breaking several ribs and sending him flying back.

The large black man called Willy grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms. She threw her head back, smashing his face, and he let go of her. She swept his legs out from under him and he hit the ground. Max slammed her fist into his spine, crushing his vertebrae. The collar surged, and her fists were glowing again.

There was a loud gunshot and a bullet slammed into her chest, near her right shoulder. Max didn't even cry out. The shot had come from the guard tower. She threw her hands forward and a ball of blue energy shot out and exploded as it hit the guard tower, killing the shooter instantly.

Alarms were still sounding loudly around the Prison. Some inmates were at the fence, desperately trying to get out. "Let us the hell out of here!!" yelled one of them, "...She's a fuckin' monster!!"

Max came up and pulled him from the fence and slammed her knee into his back, smashing his spine. Another inmate swung at her and she caught his fist and crushed it. He yelled out in pain. She kicked him hard in the groin, knocking him up into the air and then he slammed down onto the ground. She stomped his head into the concrete, causing blood to splatter everywhere.

Several Guards ran into the yard, carrying rifles. They raised their guns at her. Max threw her arms forward again and a ball of light shot forward and struck the guard in the front, making him slam back into a couple of guards behind him. Max was already among them, lashing out with fast, devastating blows.

From outside the Prison, you could hear the wailing alarms, painful screams and smashing from all the chaos within. Soon, part of the large outer wall exploded, and steel and bricks flew outwards. Max emerged through the dust.

The skinny, naked, large-breasted woman was covered in blood and her eyes were glowing. She looked monstrous.

Skylar was waiting out there. She had an escort of ten armed Pirates, they all raised their rifles at Max as she approached. "Stand down men." said Skylar, "...If you want to keep living."

Max walked right up to her and looked at her with her glowing eyes. Skylar smiled at her, "There's my top predator. ...I think you're ready to kill your Sire now."

"Yes Mistress."

Axelotl
Axelotl
425 Followers