Bend Over, Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

"Yeah, suck it!" the girl cheered, getting right in the groove.

I made a show of it now, holding on tight to Danny's hips and really pummeling his ass with that big cock, fucking him with deep, long stokes, as hard as I could, the rubber balls slapping loudly against his cheeks as I fuck-slammed the full length of the shaft inside him over and over and over and over again.

"Oh fuck! You are really screwin' the hell out of his ass!" the girl said, obviously enjoying the show. "Look at thesize of that thing too!"

"He loves it," I said, looking at the girl, "and looks like he loves sucking your friend's cock."

I was close myself now, the dildo in my cunt doing its own magic as I thrust forward, the buttplug in my ass only adding a delicious accent of anal pleasure. And Danny's own anal pleasure, I knew, was extravagant, nine thick inches of it! Greg's eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply, his head thrown back; you knew he was right on the edge. I looked down, thrilled at the sight of Danny's lips wrapped around the stunningly rigid girth of Greg's cock. And then I could actually see that cock throb in Danny's mouth and Greg groan, showing all the telltale signs. And the next thing I knew, a white rivulet of cum was streaming out of the corner of Danny's lips as he kept sucking the big cock, sucking it off. And the most amazing part of all this was, that though I had seen Greg hungrily suck on my rubber cocks many times, this was the first time I had seen him suck thereal thing! And not just suck it, butsuck it off!

That sight took me right over the edge as a blistering orgasm rose from my clit and then ripped through every nerve fiber of my body, one of those cums a girl remembers for a long, long time!

The cute girl with Greg managed to get her hand inside her jeans and she looked like she was really whipping up a froth down there, getting herself off unabashedly

Minutes later, the duo had left and continued on their way. I had finally pulled the big cock out of Danny's ass and just had to lean down and give that raw, open asshole of his a thorough rimming, then fucked his ass some more, this time with a wet tongue rather than a rubber cock. And while I eagerly swirled my tongue around his hole, I reached under to take hold of his still rigid cock, massaging it until I could feel it throb, Danny splattering a rich load of cum over the smoothsurface of the boulder.

"Mmmmh, Samantha!" he moaned breathlessly, "your tongue in my ass when I cum! There'snothing, absolutelynothing quite like it. Thank you, lover!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers
12