Beneath the Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blanche licked her lips. Her tongue tasted the air around and the taste gave proof to the innocence that lay between Zaria's thighs. Blanche's sex tightened and her nipples hardened. "He is freshly weaned and I suspect that he – like many in the area – is aching to mate. It is spring and with spring comes the desire to bring life. Do your people not experience this desire? This hunger that demands to be fed?"

Zaria shrugged her shoulders. "I was untouched when I left my people and I am still untouched, so I do not understand desire."

Blanch smirked. "But you are old enough to couple?"

This time Zaria blushed and lowered her head. "I am beyond old enough," she admitted. "And I look forward to it. I remember from my other life how my parents sounded when they coupled."

Again Blanch was driven to licking her lips as desire to possess the delicate virgin took a firm hold. She glanced at the small window that was centered at the top of her door. Sonoran would be home soon and she would present Zaria to him as her gift, but first she wanted to sample the fresh flower before her.

"Zaria, open the robe," Blanch whispered, as she scooted closer to the pixie.

Zaria couldn't help but notice the change in Blanch's voice, nor could she ignore the sudden change in the way the green-tinged creature moved. Her body seemed to slither closer to Zaria, causing the muscles in Zaria's abdomen to tighten. Zaria watched Blanch slide down to the floor. The long sticky fingers of the Borelian rested on Zaria's knees. A slight bit of pressure told Zaria to open her legs. "The robe my little pixie," Blanch said again.

Slowly Zaria loosened the ties of the robe, while allowing her legs to fall open. Zaria barely recognized her own voice as she asked Aunt Blanch, "What are you going to do?"

"I am going to give you a slice of what you desired and was forced to leave behind to be born again," Blanch confessed.

Zaria watched in awe and wonder as Blanch's tongue darted out to taste the folds of her womanhood. The small pixie gasped as a rush of pleasure skated across her mound and cascaded around her hips, forcing them to lift voluntarily. "Oh my," Zaria whispered, when Blanch repeated the action, but this time using her tongue to slide between the soft petals of flesh.

The Borelian female pushed Zaria's legs further apart, and scooted closer. She stiffened her tongue and began to slowly penetrate the pixie's sex. The tip slid along the inner walls, coaxing warm fluids of desire to seep and coat her tongue. Blanch swallowed the moisture, savoring it before diving back in for another taste. All the while Zaria sat on the couch. Her breath became labored and her mind clouded with a thick fog of desire. She gasped, moaned, whimpered and pleaded for Blanch to continue eating from her, but in the back of her mind she feared it would be to much pleasure. Her hips began to thrust forward and her fingers curled into tight fists. The nails dug into her palms, breaking the skin.

Blanch watched Zaria's face contort in a mixture of agonizing pleasure. Inwardly she laughed. Outwardly she continued to thrust her tongue against the core of Zaria's pussy. The Borelian knew that the pixie would soon shower her with climatic fluids and with that realization came a promising quiver to her own sex. Blanch reached down and began to stroke the inner recesses of her mound, hoping to come at the same time as Zaria.

"Oh goddess!" Zaria cried as her hands moved to grasp the scaly scalp that made up Blanch's head. She pulled the woman deeper into her pussy as an unknown source of heat began to make itself more known. "What? Oh goddess – what is – Blanch – I – oh! Oh! Please..."

Blanch laughed, moved her head up and down, back and forth against the warm, sodden mound that shook beneath her. She knew the golden-haired beauty was close to release and smiled against the soaked pussy hairs, just as the sound of an intruder interrupted her feasting.

"What is this?"

The two women stilled their actions. Zaria lay on the couch, half on, half off. Her weight supported mostly by the couch, but also by Blanch. The pixie's legs were held up in the air by Blanch's hands, and her sex was exposed for the newcomer.

Blanch turned away from the delicious bounty she'd been supping on and stared hotly at her nephew. Anger at the intrusion was evident on her face and it only grew tenfold when Zaria pulled free of her firm, yet yielding grasp. Blanch glanced back at Zaria and saw that the pixie was hurrying to cover herself with the robe, tying it tightly around her slip waist and juice-laden sex. "You dare to enter without knocking?" Blanch hissed. Her tongue darted out, the scent of Zaria wafted up to her nostrils causing them to flare with unanswered need.

Sonoran stepped fully into the dwelling and eyed his Aunt, along with the woman who she'd been drinking from. "I have never knocked, why should today have been any different?" he asked, before closing the door and walking over to the pair. His eyes never wavered from Zaria, though her gaze had pulled away from his visage long ago. "Who is this?" he asked, reaching out to stroke her cheek.

Zaria pulled away, suddenly fearful of the man who had waltzed carelessly into Aunt Blanch's home.

"This is Zaria. I have brought her here and she's to be your bride."

Zaria's eyes widened in confusion. "I am what?" she shouted in a voice that again seemed foreign to her. "You said you would give me shelter and food, then return me to the pond. Wilson will be waiting! I did not..."

Blanch reached back and slapped Zaria. The young pixie stumbled, but caught herself so she did not meet the floor. She covered her face and felt the heat of the stinging punishment as it brightened her flesh. Tears of both pain and fear soon filled her blue eyes.

"What is she?" Sonoran asked, as he moved closer to Zaria. "She is certainly beautiful and unique and I will be the envy of all those around us, but again – what is she?"

"She is a pixie and a rare find in our parts. She is seeking a mate and of course, she is ripe for the pluckin'," Blanch said, as she watched her nephew circle the pixie.

"Aren't we all," Sonoran said, before stroking the growth that jutted against his trousers. "I've heard rumor of pixies. It seems they are sprouting up here and there. It's about time one landed in our realm." He again reached for her and once more Zaria backed away. This time though, Sonoran was ready. He grabbed her with his long fingers and pulled her to him.

He breathed deep and recognized the scent of her arousal – an arousal brought forth by his aunt and not by him. Sonoran frowned. "Have her bathed and then bring her to my home, Aunt. I shall take her and then when I have finished I will allow you to drink of our combined passion."

Blanch moaned in pleasure, then hurried to do her nephew's bidding. All thoughts of showing Zaria to the others had disappeared. There would be time for that later. Drinking of Zaria and Sonoran's cum made her mouth water.

Zaria struggled against the hold that the male Borelian had on her arms. She was no match for his strength and when she recognized this, she stopped struggling and allowed him to guide her back to the couch. He left her there, choosing instead to take note of the grub stew that his aunt had started earlier.

The young pixie watched the two green skinned and long tongued creatures talk amongst themselves. In her heart she knew she had to flee, yet she did not know where to go. She had trusted Aunt Blanch and had not paid attention to the route that they'd taken to get from the pond to the Borelian's home.

"Are you hungry little pixie?"

Zaria's eyes darted upward. There in front of her was Blanch. The young pixie had gotten lost in her worries and had not realized that Sonoran had left and Blanch stood there with a bowl of stew. Zaria took a deep breath, as well as the offered meal. She held it on her lap, before lifting her gaze to Blanch's face. "Why did you trick me?" Zaria asked.

Blanch shrugged her shoulders. "My nephew is a good lad, though sometimes misguided and ignorant, but with you as his mate, others will see him as a great leader. You are a rare gem and that means you are unique and special. Valuable to others and those who wish to possess a part of you will pay handsomely – Sonoran and I will profit from it."

Zaria shook her head in disbelief. "So I am a bargaining chip for your nephew? Not a mate? Or a spouse? Just a way to better your status as traders?"

"That is all a woman is – a means to an end. Your body will provide pleasure for our people and they will pay for the privilage to couple with you. You may even provide children one day and – ," Blanch smiled wide, "well, if that happens, the coinage gained by selling that treasure would be insurmountable!"

The pixie could not believe what she was hearing. They would barter her body and sell her children. Anger and disgust rolled through her small frame. Her small hands became fists, as she launched herself from the couch and toward Blanch. The grub stew fell to the floor, the clay bowl broke in two, leaving the soup to soak into the earth floor.

Blanch, though much larger than Zaria was caught off guard by the sudden attack. The pixie girl was furious in her scratching, pulling, and biting. The Borelian pushed the young woman back, and slapped her hard, knocking Zaria to the ground. Blanch jumped on top of her back and pulled her hair back, forcing her neck to bend or break. Zaria screamed, as pain ricocheted through her spine and her muscles bore the weight of her attacker. Her eyes watered as she reached for a shard of the broken bowl.

Seconds flew by as Blanch flipped the pixie over and straddled her. The Borelian felt the thrusting of the young woman's hips and fought the urge to mate with her. Spring lust flowed heavily through her veins and yet she knew to bend Zaria to her will was not her place. Sonoran would claim Zaria's maidenhead.

Zaria felt the biting cut of the clay digging into her palm. She tightened her hold before lifting her hand and bringing it along with the clay, across Blanch's temple. The green-hued female's hold instantly slackened as the shard dug into the Borelian's ear and pierced her brain. Zaria pushed Blanch away and watched as the creature convulsed until breath no longer traveled through her body.

Horror at what she'd done consumed Zaria. She doubled over and begin to vomit, yet only the acids of her stomach came forth and soon she was dry-heaving. Tears flowed heavily down her cheeks as both terror and relief swept over her.

After several minutes Zaria forced herself to stand up. She pulled off the robe that Blanch had given her and covered the dead Borelian. In her head she knew she should ask the goddess to forgive her, but in her heart she was not ready to. Zaria looked around the home in which she'd been led into and hurried to find something clean to wear.

The beauty that Wilson, Blanch and Sonoran ached for, Zaria saw as her undoing. She found a tattered and worn tunic, which she pulled on. The hem fell to her knees, but Zaria wanted more coverage and so she pulled on a pair of trousers that were too big for her slim figure. A length of twine soon became a belt. She left Blanch's home, darting deeper into the forest, praying to the Earth Mother that Wilson would find her before Sonoran and his people did.

It seemed like hours that Zaria ran haphazardly through the forest. She'd stumbled over twigs, thistles, and broken branches from the trees above. Small scraps and cuts covered her hands and feet. Her sides hurt, the muscles twisting and knotting as she pushed herself deeper into the woods. It was not until she heard the sound of water that Zaria finally gave in to exhaustion and stopped.

Before her was a stream that flowed slowly down a small dip in the forest floor. She took a deep breath, looked cautiously around and stepped up to the bank. The sun was high, casting a shadow over her sweat laden figure. It's heat beat against the leather tunic she wore. Another quick peek at her surroundings gave Zaria just enough comfort to feel she was alone.

The small pixie pulled off her clothes and dove into the cool water. She swam deep, embracing the liquid blanket as it caressed her skin and erased the aches and pains she'd suffered. When she bopped to the surface she came face to face with the eyes of a great fish. The two beings stared at one another, neither daring to move or speak.

Eventually Zaria swept her arms back and forth, as well as shifted her legs underneath the water's surface and distanced herself from the aquatic creature.

"You are a pixie, are you not?" the fish asked, as he moved his tale and fins in such a way that kept him relatively stuck in one spot.

"Yes, I am," Zaria answered, "my name is Zaria. What is yours? And you don't plan on eating me do you?"

The fish opened his mouth, allowing water to slip in and spill past his gills. "No, I don't eat pixie's, just butterflies," he said in a tone that spoke of sarcasm.

"He lies!" another voice said, this one coming from just above Zaria's head. She looked up and spied a beautiful butterfly that danced back and forth above the fish's head. The butterfly came down, and settled on the head of the fish. The tips of her toes barely touched the shimmering scales of the sea life. "Hello." The butterfly greeted Zaria with a smile, and a quick bow. "His name is Sebastian and I am Holly."

Zaria pushed back a few wet strands of her hair and studied the pair. Sebastian, the fish, made no attempt to devour Holly, in fact he purposely exposed even more of his head, allowing her more dry space to settle upon. It was obvious to Zaria that the creatures had forged an odd friendship. She sighed happily, at once feeling more safe than she had since Wilson had left her side.

"What are you doing here?" Holly asked, pulling Zaria back to her surroundings.

The pixie bobbed up and down in the water and retold her story. When she was done the two friends looked at each other and then back at Zaria.

"I don't know what pond you speak of," Sebastian said. "I only know this stream, the river in which it flows and the lake in which it ends. I cannot take you back to your Wilson."

"Nor can I," Holly admitted. "There are far too many ponds with rocks surrounding them, and I suspect what you call a pond is more likely a puddle to many. You are small."

"She's no smaller than you," Sebastian whispered, before darting under the water, causing Holly to quickly take flight. He then popped back up, a sly grin easily readable on his glistening face.

"Yes, but I am familiar with these woods, and there are many puddles too," Holly said, once she was sure no water had touched her wings. "It will be up to the bluebird to find you. Don't worry, he will. You're a unique creature, one not seen in these parts in centuries, so your story will eventually reach his ears and he will follow the tales until you are his again."

Zaria frowned and sighed heavily before turning to swim over to a nearby lily pad.

"What is it?" Sebastian asked, after joining her. Holly fluttered over as well, and settled on the driest part of the pad.

The pixie climbed onto the green plant and stared up at the sky. "I do not know if I wish to be his," she admitted. "No one should be forced to change for another. Not so dramatically and... what if I do not love Wilson. He is a beautiful bird, but he is not at all what I desire, or at least what I think I desire."

"Do you have to be his?" Holly asked.

"No, but if he goes to all this trouble, should I not be?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "I believe you should be with someone you love, not someone you are obligated to."

Zaria looked at her new friends. "And is that why you are with Holly – out of love?"

Holly's cheeks rose in color, as did Sebastian's. "We do love each other," Holly admitted. "Though we can never mate or touch for long periods of time – his water would destroy my wings – we have chosen to remain together while we can. So I agree with Sebastian, you must only remain with someone you love. Someone of your choosing."

"But how will I find that person. I am sure the Borelian people are looking for me. I did kill one of their kind."

Sebastian chuckled. "I do so enjoy a tasty Borelian. They keep one like me well fed for several days."

Zaria's eyes widened. "You eat them!"

"Oh yes. All fish eat Borelian – though I guess if one were silly enough to fall in love with a green-hued freak, then they wouldn't eat them," Sebastian said, though the tone of his voice betrayed his disgust at such an arrangement.

Holly had allowed her love and her new friend to converse amongst themselves for several minutes before interrupting them. "She is right though, the Borelian's will come looking for her. We need to skirt her away before they discover her whereabouts. She is too large for me to carry," Holly eyed Zaria, "no offense."

"None taken," the pixie said, adding a wink to her smile.

The butterfly giggled then continued her speech, "If Sebastian clips the stem of the lily pad, he can carry you down the stream and deposit you somewhere far from the Borelian lands. Now there will be other creatures that resemble the Borelian's, and they are just as vile. Their long tongues snaking out to capture wee insects such as myself, but they will not know your story, nor would they have heard of it."

"Unless the croaking fools screech about it tonight," Sebastian muttered.

Holly waved off his concern. "They won't. They won't want anyone to know of the prize they lost."

"True," the fish said. "If I take you downstream you must hold on tight. Once we are in the rapids, I will have to focus not only on holding the stalk of the pad, but also directing myself through the rolling waves and sharp rocks. If you fall off, I shall not be able to save you. The water moves that quickly!"

"But if I go downstream, I am further from Wilson," Zaria admitted.

"A bird can fly anywhere it wishes," Holly told her. "If he is meant to find you, then he will."

Sebastian turned to gaze up at Holly. "You do realize that once I'm downstream I'll most likely be to worn for the return trip, at least right away."

Holly grinned. "I know. I am looking forward to a new adventure," she answered. "So are you ready?"

Zaria bit down on her lower lip and thought of what all had been shared and spoken. She shook her head and waited for Sebastian to tow her away.

It did not take long for Zaria to realize the importance of Sebastian's warnings. She held on tight to the lily pad, digging her fingers into the plant's skin, so that she did not fall off the moist petal. Holly shouted to her words of encouragement as well as warned her whenever there were upcoming dips in the water's flow. By the time they had reached the final leg of their journey, Zaria was once again exhausted, this time not only from the physical trials she'd placed on her body, but also by the lack of nutrition.

When Sebastian pushed the lily pad to the edge of the lake's shore, he stared at the pixie. A look of worry crossed his face, as did concern for the wee one's health. "Holly she's very weak," he whispered, as Zaria lay still, only opening her eyes to acknowledge she still lived.

Holly fluttered down and landed on the shore, next to Zaria. "When did you last eat?" she asked, lifting one tiny foot to brush the pixie's hair away from her eyes.

Zaria shivered and felt the pangs of hunger rolling and twisting in her gut. "Some berries at the pond," she told them, before forcing herself to rise into a sitting position. She crossed her legs, and shivered against the cool evening breeze.