Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

After Ashley had cleaned up, I opened up the store again. Ashley and I sat around and chatted until Dyl and Laura came back. They soon did, and Ashley said her goodbyes and headed home. She gave me her number and told me to definitely call her, which I of course would.

Laura hung around till closing and we all went bar hopping that night. Per usual, Laura and I ended up at my place, and Dyl found a little fun for himself.

Laura and I were in the shower together, simply washing each other off, after just having sex.

"So, how was she?" Laura asked.

"Pretty damn good," I replied. "But I'm happy with where I am now, if you're jealous."

"Jealous?" she turned to me. "I was just curious. You keep getting luck like this, you might never find a reason to take that chance with Mila. As a friend, I am concerned about your happiness."

"Why not let me worry about my deal with Mila? I've dealt with it pretty good for the past 13 years."

"Okay, but remember what I said. She won't always be available. And just in case you didn't know, you are not out of her league Mr., your recent luck should show you that."

"I know, it's just a very delicate situation."

"I know, all I'm saying is don't wait forever. She definitely won't."

*********

That night, I laid awake in my bed seriously thinking about what Laura said. Why was I waiting? Was I lying to myself by trying to say I was over her? Was I selling myself short? Everyday I wait, she gets that much further away from me. I had to tell her. But could I get the courage?