Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Jakes finds a new love in an unexpected place.
8.1k words
4.65
23.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the events in the story actually occurred. It's all fiction folks.

"Found it yet?" I asked urgently, rustling through a box of my hardcover collections.

"Not yet Jake-O," replied Laura, looking through my hallway closet. "You find it Mila?"

"Not up here," she replied, popping her head out from the attic door. "Remind us both again Boy Wonder, why Dyl isn't here helping with this mythic quest?"

"Damned if I know," I replied. "That ass monkey hasn't answered his phone all day."

"And he's missing out on all this fun," Laura said with a smirk. We had been at this for the better part of the day, looking for my prized possession, The Plastic Man Archives Vol.1. Needless to say, Laura was perplexed as to why something like that had me so worried, but she didn't really want to ask, at least not until it was found, at least that's what I surmised. After about another half hour of searching, we decided to give it a rest.

"Fuckin' Hell!" I yelled. "Where could I have put that fuckin' book?" And just as those words had left my lips, there came a knock at the door. "Come in," I said gruffly, in walked Dyl, with a rather odd grin on his face.

"Guess what buddy, that internet auction idea you had actually worked out okay," Dyl said, sitting down on the couch.

"What internet auction idea?" asked Mila.

"Well, the Boy Blunder here had this idea that we start selling some rarer books via 'net auctions, rake in some extra cash. Started it up about five days ago , made the first sale only two days after that, got the payment today."

"How much?" I asked, a bit curious. This was at least some good news.

"First book sold, 100 bucks. Not bad for some comic."

I instantly turned my face to Dyl. "What comic? We didn't put ANY comics in the rare section. At least I didn't."

"Uh, yes you did. You brought it to the store on Tuesday. Some Plastic Man book."

"I left that in my desk drawer. The desk in my office. MY PRIVATE OFFICE." I started staring daggers into him. "Are you telling me you went into my office, took something OF MINE from my desk, and put it up for auction without even fucking ASKING ME?"

"Uh....yeah."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed, as a leapt at him on the couch. Fortunately for him, Mila and Laura managed to pull me off of him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, getting up and away from me.

"You fucking idiot. NOT ONLY did you fucking go into my office without even fucking asking and go through my desk ALSO without asking, you sell something without even clearing it with me."

"I don't get it, what's the big deal about the book?" he asked.

"Nothing. Nothing. Just get out of here okay. Let me fucking cool down."

"Fine. I'll see you guys later."

"Whatever," I said, sitting on the couch. He walked out the door in a bit of a hurry, and Mila stood up soon after.

"I should get going too," she said, "Got a date tonight. You going to be okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, see you later," I said, and with a wave, she walked out the door as well. Laura sat down next to me on the couch, and I could already tell she was giving me an inquisitive look without even seeing her face.

"Okay, why the fuck did you just go psycho all of a sudden over a comic there?" she asked.

"Well, before my Granddad died last year, he gave me that on my birthday. Last one before he died actually. He was the one who got me into comics actually. Gave me a bunch of old golden age stuff, especially a lot of Plastic Man stuff. Police Comics and such. Have those locked up for safe-keeping, but he gave me that book as kind of a connection to us. I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but it meant a lot to me. Kind of stupid in retrospect I guess."

"No it's not Jake. That actually comes off as kind of sweet, though I don't know if it's 'beat the fuck out of you friend' sweet."

"Yeah, and that loss compounded with Mila having a date...ugh, what a great fuckin' day."

"Well, the former is kind of your fault," she said, "You agreed to this whole idiotic "wait-a-year" plan. You have no one to blame but yourself."

"You are such a picker-upper Red."

"What can I say? It's a gift. You need any help cleaning this all up?"

"Nah, I can manage."

"How about some help cooling down?" she asked a with a smirk.

"As much as I may regret it later on, no. Not even remotely in the mood."

"Your loss then," she said, walking towards the door. "By the by, when is your birthday?"

"February 5th. Why?"

"Gotta know your birthday if I'm gonna get you a present. Gives me two weeks shopping time. See ya around. Hopefully in less clothing."

***********

"Oh come on dude, fuckin' forgive me already," Dyl said following me as I stocked the shelves f the store with new arrivals. "If I had fuckin' known about the damn book, you know I wouldn't have sold it."

"How about you get to work helping me stock instead of running your damn yap, so we can get this work done with?" I asked gruffly.

"Fine man. You can't keep this up forever. Its already been almost two weeks. And you can't not talk to your best bud on your birthday."

"But I am talking to Mila. You on the other hand are a completely different story."

"Oh that's low man. Real fucking low. And after the kick ass present I gave you last year."

"Kick ass present? You gave me a porno with a note attached that read 'Better luck next year!'."

"Oh come on, that was fuckin' hilarious!"

"You gave it to me in front of my parents dipshit."

"Oh come on man, it was just a joke," he said. "Listen, I'll completely make this stuff up to you dude, just stop being so butt hurt about it."

"Fine. You figure it out though. And wait till after the stocking is done. We open in 30 minutes." He simply nodded and finished helping me with the stocking, and we soon opened the store. Slow Wednsday as usual, so I went back in my office and basically stewed a bit more. I was still very pissed about my now gone Plastic Man book. I know to a lot of people it seemed odd to be so pissed, but some people have a treasured blanket, others have some stuffed toy. I had a book. Not that strange when you think about it. I don't know how long I had been in there just brooding and mumbling various expletives, but it must have been at least a couple of hours, because Dyl popped his head in and announced he was going for lunch. I gave him the okay and went out to the front. Soon after he walked out to get his food, Mila walked in, a spring in her step.

"Feeling better, or you still a grim little Dark Knight?" she asked cheerfully, leaning over the glass counter.

"A bit, but obviously not as happy as you," I replied. "What's with the mega-smiles? You get lucky or something?" Dear God let the answer be no.

"No," she replied sarcastically. Hallelujah. "I got a little birthday surprise for ya. Right in my purse. Care to take a little guess?"

"Hmm, using the deductive skills I've gained over a youth wasted on Batman comics, I can say that it's most likely NOT women's underwear."

"Who do I look like, Dyl? Of course it's not that. But what is it?"

"I honestly haven't the faintest. What is it?"

"Well, since you do seem perplexed, I think I'll just tell you, but just this once..." she said as she started to reach into her purse. She pulled out two strips of thin cardboard. Tickets of some kind obviously, and she handed them to me. I dropped my jaw when I saw the print on them.

"Tickets. To see KISS. Front and center..........holy shit."

"I thought you'd like it. It's a week after your birthday, but you and me, front and center, make-up plastered on our faces. You a happy Jake now?" I simply nodded in reply. "Good. Well, I need to get going. Hope this brightens your day up a little bit. I hate to see my big, strong hero all sad and mopey. And happy Birthday by the way. Tomorrow isn't it?" Once again simply a nod, to which she giggled. "Okay then, See you then. Same party place as always?"

"Most likely. See you then." She waved good bye as she walked out the door. I simply sat back on my stool near the register and marveled at the tickets I held before me. Yippie Ky Yay.

*********

It was a big round table event as it had been since my 18th birthday at my favorite Mexican place, the same one the I had gotten to know Laura so intimately well, and most of my friends were there. My parents were unfortunately absent, being in New York for business, but my recent crew of friends were around, Mila, Dyl, Laura, and Ashley Scott(we had a few more liasons since our first encounter) were there. Had a fairly decent present count too. I do believe Dyl overcompensated a bit with his gift to me, giving me about $150 worth of comics, but I wasn't complaining. I planned to ride this guilt train till it came to crashing halt. Oddly enough, hadn't gotten anything from Laura or Ashley, but since they were paying for the food and drinks, I didn't say a word. Sooner than later though, Mila had to go. Early morning for her, she had some big audition to head off for. SHe gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, which Laura quickly snapped a pic of. Dyl left after that.Leaving the only ones at the table being me, Laura and Ashley.

"Hey Jake," Laura whispered, "You ready for your real present now?" She raised her eyebrow as I looked at Ashley, giving me a wicked grin as well.

"Y-yes. Definitely."

"Waiter," Laura said, reaching her hand to give my cock a quick squeeze. "Check please."

******

"First part of the gift Jake, is a show," Ashley said as we walked into my bedroom. "You strip naked though. You can do whatever you want at first, BUT don't touch us until we say so, okay?"

I nodded in reply, as I removed by shirt and started to unbuckle my pants.

"Good," Ashley replied, turning her gaze to Laura. "Ready?"

Laura answered by grabbing her face, kissing her deeply, her tongue entering Ashley's mouth and wrestling with it. Ashley took her hand and removed the straps of the top that Laura was wearing and slid them down her shoulder. The kiss was broken and Ashley slowed kissed and licked her way down Laura's neck, removing her face only to remove the top completely. Ashley went to her slow approach, moving Laura to lay herself down on my bed, which she readily did. Ashley climbed on top of Laura, moving down to her breasts, sucking and nibbling on Laura pink nipples, now hard enough to cut diamonds. She glided her tongue to the valley between Laura's breast, leaving a wet trail of saliva in her path. I watched as she kissed and licked Laura's breasts, making swirls across her nipples, while Laura sucked eagerly on Ashley's fingers, sending moaning vibrations through her digits.

Ashley removed her fingers from Laura's mouth, moving them down to join her mouth in the assault on Laura's breasts. She massaged and kneaded Laura's breasts, pinching the nipples in between grazes with her tongue. While this was going on, all I could do was watch and stroke my rock hard dick, waiting for the moment when I could join in. I continued watching as Ashley continued her trip across Laura's fantastic body, licking her way down her stomach reaching the belt of her jeans. She rose up, sitting on her legs and unbuckled her belt, removing it from the loops of Laura's jeans. She put her face back down to Laura's crotch and unbuttoned, then unzipped her jeans, opening them up and planting a kiss on Laura's panty covered crotch. She then stood frm the bed as Laura lifted her legs straight in the air. She took off the boots and socks Laura was wearing, followed by slowly peeling off her jeans, leaving Laura clad only in her black lace panties. Ashley parted Laura's legs and once again climbed on the bed, now kneeling between those long legs.

"Can I stand over you to get a better view?" I asked Ashley.

"OF course Birthday Boy, just no touching till you get the okay." I walked over to Ashley, standing just behind her, getting a very nice view of the job she was to do on Laura. I watched and stroked, as Ashley began her joyous work. She began by lapping at Laura's crotch, mxing her saliva in with the juices already soaked into the panties. She darted her tongue in best she could, knowing that all it would really be to Laura was a simple tease. Ashley then moved her head to the left slightly, nibbling and licking Laura's inner thigh, and lightly, ever so lightly, running her fingers over the moist area. Ashley took her hands up to Laura's waist and hooked her thumbs around Laura's panties, slowly removing them as she had recently the jeans. Then without any further hesitation, Ashley latched her mouth onto Laura's wet slit. Not having X-Ray vision, I can't say with precision what Ashley was doing besides the general term of eating Laura out, but what I could tell is that Laura was heavily enjoying herself, grabbing onto Ashley's head and grinding her moist pussy into her face.

"Oh that's fucking it...fucking eat me you fucking slut....oh fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk....", Laura managed to get out, her back arching, pinching and twisting her own nipples, her eyes shut, lost in pleasure. Ashley then started to finger fuck Laura as she licked and sucked on her. She slid another hand under Laura's ass, and from what I could she, she slowly inserted her index finger into Laura's asshole. Laura let out a gasp, and looked at Ashley with a devilish grin, which Ashley returned.

Ashley then concentrated on the job at hand: getting Laura off. And from the look on Laura's face, she was almost there. Her moans were getting lower and lower, and coming faster and faster, and I knew from experience this meant she was very close. Soon her back was arched again, a pleasureful, loud moan escaping her lips as her head thrashed from side to side, her beautiful red locks a blur over her face. She was at it now, and Ashley was now working her overtime, getting every last bit of pleasure she could out of Laura. Finally, Laura collapsed on the bed, her body glistening in sweat.

Ashley turned to look at me. "Okay Birthday Boy. Join in. You direct the action," she said with a smirk.

"All righty," I replied. "Laura, get on your hands and knees in front of me. Ashley take off your clothes, and lie in front of Laura, legs open. When I stick my dick inside of you Laura, start eating Ashley out."

"You got it Jake," Laura said with a smirk as should moved down the bed, getting into position as Ashley removed her clothes and did the same. "Stick it in Jake. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." I grabbed Laura by the hips and rammed my hard cock into her wet cunt, getting a pleasureful moan from her.

"What did I say Laura?", asking her as I playfully spanked her ass. "Eat her pussy." She gave me one more of her patented looks, then dove her mouth straight for Ashley's wet pussy, causing Ashley to respond with a sigh from her smiling face. She stared me right the face as I began to fuck Laura, as Laura herself ate Ashley out, and I held her gaze as best I could.

"Ooooh, fuck yeah Laura....you're so fucking good....mmmmmmm," Ashley moaned, about to grab onto Laura's head until I intervened.

"Uh-uh Ashley. No touching till I say so," I told her with a smile.

"You fucker," she said with a giggle as she held on to the head board of my bed, moaning in ecstacy as Laura went to town on her, repaying Ashley with everything she had as I fucked her tight cunt as hard as I could. I leaned over to her ear and whispered to her urging her on.

"You look so fucking hot right now Red....so fucking hot. Eat her damn pussy. Make her cum even harder than you did...fucking do it, you know you can baby," I whispered to her, nibbling on her hear and kissing the nape of her neck. I started to feel like a change of position. I told Laura to lie on her back, and Ashley to sit on her face, facing me as I continued to fuck Laura. As soon as they were repositioned, I reinserted my cock and continued with my pace, but now reaching my head over to kiss and caress Ashley as I pounded away at Laura's pussy.

With Laura's right leg on my shoulder I leaned over as best I could and began to lick and nibble on Ashley's neck, massaging her breasts in my hands as I slowed my pace to keep my balance as well as stave off my orgasm. Ashley grabbed me by the face and kissed me hard, moaning hard into my mouth, Laura's performance wearing on her. From what I could se, Laura was now using some tricks Ashley had used earlier, sticking her index finger into Ashley's ass, as I now moved my hand down to her pussy, my hand assisting Laura's mouth in getting Ashley off, and soon enough Ashley approached her orgasm, her juices flooding over my hands and Laura's face. She let out a loud scream, and gripped my neck hard, pulling me in for another kiss as she started to come down. But now, it was time for a new switch in positions.

"Laura, go sit on that chair and watch as I fuck Ashley. Finger yourself. Ashley, get on all fours in front of me now." Laura got off the bed and sat down, watching intently as she fingered herself as Ashley got in position behind me. I bent myself down a little and licked her asshole, moistening for what Ashley now knew was coming. I kneeled behind her, watching her wiggle her ass at me, beckoning me. I pressed the head of my cock against her tight hole and eased myself into her ass. As soon as I was all the way in, I grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her tight ass hard. She leaned her head all the way down to the mattress, giving me a better angle to drive myself into her, and giving her a better position to frig her clit. All the time, Laura simply sat and watched enjoying her show as I had enjoyed mine, pinching her nipples and massaging her breasts with one hand as the other fingered her slit.

"You like being fucked in the ass, don't you Ashley?" I asked, thrusting into her with everything I had. "Tell me how much you love it when I fuck you in the ass. Fucking tell me or I'll stop."

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Ashley growled. "Keep fucking me...I'm your fuck toy...I'm your fucking slut....don't stop fucking my ass...don't fucking stop...." And I was all to happy to oblige, I lifted her against me, her head resting against my shoulders, and kissed her deeply, thrusting into her ass as hard as I could. I was getting close to letting loose, but I wanted something special for that. I pulled out of Ashley's ass, and was ready to direct some new action.

"Laura, get back over here," I said, as Laura stood up and walked towards Ashley and I. "Both of you. On your knees in front of me." They complied, both giving me a one-two punch of their patented grins. "Suck me." Hey, it was my birthday present, and I was going to have some fun with it. I watched as Laura went for my cock first, deep throating it almost immediately as Ashley took to my sack, tugging and sucking on my balls, completely coating them in her saliva. I leaned my head back as I slowly sat myself on the bed, and once again redirected my view to what these to ladies were doing to me. Laura bobbed her head up and down my cock with speed, but with insane detail, knowing me like the back of her hand, going over the spots she knew would send shivers down my spine, furiously licking the underside of my cock head, occasionally grazing me with her teeth, kissing it, licking, and making me sweat bullets.

Ashley had stopped her work on my balls and joined Laura in her work on my prick. They took positions and faced each other, and went in for kiss with my cock in the middle. Their lips and tongues meeting and rubbing each other as best they could with my dick smack in the center, quite the pleasurable experience. They moved their kiss up and down my cock, jerking me off in a way. A very slow, wet, way that was insanely pleasurable.

The double kiss stopped and now Ashley took me into her mouth, and unlike Laura, slowly eased me all the way into her mouth as Laura did some work on my sack and the surrounding area, teasing me in the way Ashley had teased her earlier, delicately licking and tickling my inner thigh, licking and nibbling her way to my balls, which she also gave a wet coating. Ashley was also doing her tricks to my cock, being a bit more gentle with it, but still giving me the treatment of a lifetime. She slowly, achingly slowly suckled only on the head, twisting and turning her head, making a tornado of sorts with her mouth. She removed me completely and met me at the base, slowly licking and kissing her way back to the tip, before deep throating me again, urging me on to my climax, her head now bobbing up and down and my pole with speed, nearly pulling my cum out.