Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think I can take it sir. I've seen all the Indiana Jones movies. More than once!"

"More than once eh? I guess you have the proper credentials then." I took her by the arm and led her around up the stairs to my old room.

"It's not on the first floor?" she asked?

"Naw, that's where my parents' room is. And the game room."

"Ah, I see," she said as we walked through the door to my room. The walls were covered with pictures of KISS, save for the posters of Batman, Spider-Man, and Freddy Krueger. The shelves were covered with old 80s super-hero toys I had collected till the point I moved out. My old Super Nintendo and Genesis were still there, the games all behind them in the holder my dad had made for me.

"So this is where your sick little mind slept and woke up, amongst doing other things," Elisha said, taking a seat on my bed.

"What 'other things'?" I asked, leaning on my old night stand.

"You know, 'other things'"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, aside form the obvious jerking off, I mean sex. With this prime location, IE, not even on the same floor of your parents, you MUST have taken advantage at least once."

"Nope, never did. Not that I didn't ever think about it."

"You thinking about it now?" she asked with a cock of her eyebrow.

"Ms. Cuthbert, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Um, yeah. Kind of want to break this room in, since you never got the chance to." She got up and pulled me to her face for a kiss, which I eagerly returned. She turned me around and pushed me down onto my old bed. She straddled me and knelt down to kiss me again as she undid her black blouse, revealing her red bra covered breasts. I moved my hand to massage them, and pulled them out over her bra. I moved my head up to them and suckled on her nipples as she dug her nails into my still-shirt-covered back. She reached to my stomach and pulled my shirt off, and then started to kiss and lick my neck, slowly. She moved down slowly, licking to my right nipple, and gently nibbling on it, then moving to the next, before biting my stomach playfully before she reached my crotch.

Her head was now level with the noticeable bulge in my crotch. She gave me another look with a smile and a cocked eyebrow before she put her mouth over the bulge, running her tongue across it forcefully, biting on it gently, getting a loud gasp from me as I held on to my headboard. Elisha massaged and fondled my bulge before she went for the zipper, which she promptly unzipped with her teeth.

She used her hands to unbuckle my pants, and she slowly slid them down to my ankles as I lay on the bed, watching this beautiful creature, my hard cock exposed to the air and resting on my stomach. She got off of me, and reached under her skirt and started to take off her panties. Once they had been removed, Elisha got back on top of me, and slowly moved herself again to my crotch, licking, kissing , and nibbling all the way.

She grabbed my cock with her right hand, and spit right on the head, and started to jack me slowly. Her mouth hovered over my cock before she slowly eased it in, her eyes locked on mine the entire time. She slowly took my entire length into her mouth, her tongue snaking around as much of it as she could manage, sending bolts of pleasure into my brains.

Soon, my entire length was in her mouth, her teeth teasingly grazing the shaft as she held me. She slowly eased my cock from her mouth, taking a few deep breaths as I moved my right hand down to caress her cheek and brush the hair from her face. She planted a kiss on the palm of my hand as she returned the task at hand.

She moved her head down to my balls, sucking one into her mouth, rolling it around, massaging it with her tongue, then giving the same treatment to the other, taking breaks in between to pull and knead on my sack. She then tongue and teased the area where my sack meets my asshole, nibbling on it a bit, sending a shiver up my spine.

She tilted her head tot he side as she licked my dick lengthwise down to up, sucking on the head for a few seconds, then licking up to down. She moved her mouth over my cock head once again, softly biting it before deep throating me again, holding me for a minute before removing me, my cock now drenched in her saliva.

She then moved herself up a bit, and placed my cock at her wet opening, and slowly inserted me all the way in, letting out a loud moan when I was completely inside her.

She placed her hands at my shoulder to steady he self as she rode me, her eyes shut focused on the matter at hand. I reached my hands down to hold her by the hips as we fucked, but she quickly darted her hand and grabbed my hands.

"Nu-uh....." she said with a smile, her hair slightly covering her face. She reached over to her purse on the night stand, and reached in to pull out a pair of hand cuffs. "Remember these? I said I was going to get you back Jake." She put the cuffs around my wrists and cuffed me to my headboard AGAIN, and for the second time in our relationship, she rode me with complete control over me.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah Jake....you feel so fucking good baby....so good," she said in gasps and moans, raking her nails across my chest, bringing them to my mouth, to which I eagerly sucked them

She leaned over to kiss me as she stopped her ride to grind into me, nibbling on my tongue and lip as she pulled away again, to continue her work.

I thrusted myself up to meet her for every thing she did. After a bit, she grew tired of the handcuffs, and leaned over me to unlock them. Once I was free, I turned her over, placing me on top. Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I began to thrust into her, our eyes locked once again.

"Fuck me Jake, fuck me baby, you feel so good, just don't stop...."

She reached her head up to lick the sweat from my forehead and kiss me deeply as I continued to fuck her, swiveling my hips with every other thrust, trying to hit every area of her pussy as I could, the sounds of our moans only equaled by the banging the wall was receiving from my head board.

We changed positions once again, Elisha wanting to get in doggie style, which I had no qualms about in the least. With her ass up in the air, presenting her pussy for me, I eagerly hiked her skirt up a bit more and plunged into her, grabbing her by the hips and fucking her hard for everything she was worth.

"OH GOD YES!! That's it Jake! FUCK!" she yelled, her nails now raking across my bed sheets.

"You love this don't Lish? You love being fucked by me. You fucking love the way this cock feels in your pussy. Perfect fit isn't it babe?"

"Oh fUUCK yes Jake...so fucking good..keep going baby....fuck, keep going..."

I lifted her body up, her back now to my chest as I fucked her. She turned her head to face me as best she could and kissed me deeply, licking my tongue as the kiss broke. I hiked her skirt up now completely around her waist, and reached my right hand down to frig her clit as I fucked her, hoping to send her to her climax. I reached down and rubbed circles on her nub, alternating between clockwise and counter, with her now beginning to meet me thrust for thrust with more voracity, her moans becoming louder and longer, until her body stiffened in my arms, and her pussy clamped down my cock. Her orgasm hit her, and my cock was covered in her juices. A few more quick thrusts and I let out a loud groan, shooting my hot load into her waiting pussy, a trail of our mixed cum coming down her thigh. I pulled out of her, turned her around and kissed her again, now laying down with her on my old bed. I pulled my pants back up and snuggled against her, which she returned.

"This feels really good," she said as I held her in my arms. "I like this."

"So do I Lish," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "You're probably the best thing to happen to me in a while. You and that new Taco Bell down the street from my place. But your winning...barely."

"Oh shut up," she said with a giggle, kissing me on the cheek. "Would it be all right if I took a nap here till your parents came?"

"Yes. Would it be all right if I joined you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."


*************

It was around 9:00 P.M. when Elisha and I were awoken to sound of shutting car doors. My parents were home. Elisha quickly put on her panties and I put my shirt back on, and we headed downstairs. We were sitting on the couch watching TV right as they opened the door.

"JAKEY!" My mom excalimed as I got up to give her a hug. "We thought you weren't going to be here till 10:00 tonight."

"Well, we decided to leave a bit early," I replied. Elisha stood up behind me. "Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Elisha. Elisha, these are my parents."

"Very nice to meet both of you," Elisha said, reaching her hand out, which my mother took and shaked it, followed by my dad.

"Nice to meet you Elisha, I'm Elizabeth, and this is my husband Ben," my mother said.

"How ya doin," my father said. "Looks like ya lucked out there Jake. She a nice one."

"Benjamin, behave!" my mother exclaimed, while my dad simply rolled his eyes and patted me on the back.

"Well, since we're all here, would you kids like something to eat?" my mother asked heading towards the kitchen table. "We didn't stop for anything on the way back from the air port, and I'm hungry."

"Why not, I could use a bite," I replied. "How about you Lish?"

"Sure, why not?" We all moved to the dining room table as my mom went to the kitchen.

"Old pizza okay?" she asked us, holding the pizza boxes up.

"It'll be fine Beth, you know he doesn't expect gourmet cuisine this friggin' late," my dad said.

"I'm just making sure Ben. Jake?"

"It's fine Mom."

"Okay dear." I heard my mom pop some slices in the microwave, and then she came to the table to join us. "I'm starting your father's and my pieces first, then you two can go in the kitchen and get your own slices."

"Okay Mom, I'll go ALL THE WAY into the kitchen to get the pizza, that you, MY mother, couldn't get for me."

"Kid, don't try that on me. After 19 years of you living at this house, I've grown ammune to your bullshit," Mom said, getting a laugh from Elisha.

"Oh yeah, laugh it up Heesh," I said.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied, kissing me on the cheek.

"Heesh?" My dad questioned. "What's that mean?"

"Oh, well that's my nickname. You see, when he was young, my little brother couldn't pronounce my name altogether that well, so instead of Elisha, he'd say "Heesh". It just kind of stuck from there." While she was explaining the origins of her nickname, Elisha had her hand under the table, massaging my cock, bringing me to full mast. I gave her an inquisitive look, but all she did was flash me a smile.

It was at that moment the microwave went off. My mom gt up to get hers and Dads' slices. As soon as she sat back down, Elisha and I went into the kitchen, quickly on my part, hoping my parents wouldn't see the erection.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked her as she picked out her slice.

"Well, I've been thinking, I didn't really get you back up there. I uncuffed you so you could touch me."

"So?"

"So, that's not payback," she said, gently edging me to the wall. "This is." And with the end of that sentence, Elisha was on her knees in front of me, my pants unzipped my hard cock out in the blink of an eye.

"What are you doing?' I whispered at her.

"Paying you back," she said, licking my cock head. "Keep quiet, wouldn't want mommy and daddy to see." I REALLY thought about stopping her, but when you have an insanely beautiful woman getting payback on you by giving you head, YOU DON'T SAY NO. You go along, no matter how much shit may hit the fan.

She took her tongue under the crown, darting it with quick licks before she slowly licked and kissed to the base of my pole. She looked into my eyes and flashed me a wicked smile, biting her bottom lip as she jacked me softly, occasionally, tickling my piss hole with her index fingernail.

I ran my fingers through her golden locks she slowly took my entire cock into her mouth, snaking her tongue across every inch she could hit. It was all I could do to keep myself from letting all the words forming in my head to come rolling out, to not let out one single gasp as this gorgeous woman went down on me.

She removed my cock from her mouth and delicately kissed and lick the underside, the noises she was making audible enough to make me nervous, but at this point the pope could walk in and I wouldn't care.

"Hey, you two okay in there?" my dad yelled. "Room's not big enough to get lost in."

"We're fine Dad," I said, hoping my voice wasn't cracking under Elisha's treatment. "We're just checking the fridge for something to drink."

"Okay, bring me a beer while you're at it."

"Ben, I can get that for you," Mom said.

"NO MOM, I got it," I exclaimed.

"Okay....."she replied. That kept them out for now, but not for much longer. Elisha seemed to sense this, as she took my cock in her mouth once more and started bobbing her head up down at a rapid pace, my hand now on her head guiding her as she went along. She randomly took a few seconds too focusing my cockhead and swirl around it with her tongue, urging me on to my inevitable climax, which was now hitting me.

"Elisha, baby," I whisper-grunted. "I cumming babe." Elisha just replied with a moan, sending vibration through my stiff member. Within second my load arrived, covering her mouth with my seed, which she eagerly swallowed down like a favorite drink. Once every drop hsad been emptied into her mouth, she removed my cock from it, sucking and licking my still sensitive cock, giving me a few shivers. She put my cock back in my pants, zipped me up, stood before me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"So, what slice you want?" she asked with a wicked smile.


************

The next morning I awoke to laughter, as well as an empty bed. I went downstairs to see Elisha with my parents laughing their collective asses off at a photo album.

"How are you two embarrassing me now?" I asked groggily.

"Same as usual son, showing someone pictures of you as a tyke," Dad replied.

"Oh come on Jake, it's not embarrassing," Mom said. "Besides, you chose most of the Halloween costumes yourself."

"You're showing her the Halloween photos?" I asked in a whine. I walked ver to see which exact Halloween photos they were showing her, and instantly cringed. Me as Robin, The Boy Wonder, green short pants and all.

"Great legs you had there Boy Wonder," Elisha said with a giggle. "Can't say I agree with the shoes though."

"Those were the kind of shoes Dick Grayson wore as Robin. And he could have kicked Evander Holyfield's ass."

"Okay, sure. Any other embarrassments you'd like to show me?"

"Well, there's this picture right here," Mom said with a giggle. "It's Jake with Mila. She was Batgirl as you can probably tell. Both 9 at the time. Batgirl and Robin, patrolling the streets in search of justice and candy."

"A lot of these pictures have Mila in them Jake. Didn't you ave any other friends?"

"Yeah, sure he did," Dad chimed in. "Mila was around the most. Other than Dyl, Mila's probably the only friend of his came over here often enough that she would just sleep here if it was too late at night."

"Really?" Elisha asked, flashing me a look.

"Oh yeah. I think most weekends she ended up crashing in Jake's room. That or they were both passed out on the couch from watching movies all night."

"I see." Her tone had a hint of anger in it. Dad didn't know how much he was burying me here. Fortunately, my mother did, and quickly changed the subject.

"Who's up for a movie today?" she asked.

"I definitely am," I replied, sitting next to Elisha. "What's playing?"

"Well, there's that movie with Jennifer Aniston, "Along Came Polly" I think, starts in 45 minutes."

"Sounds great to me, what about you Lish?" I asked.

"Sounds fine, let's get ready."


************

"Heesh, are you angry or something?" I asked, driving to the theatre. I told my parents that we should take separate cars, but not because I needed to talk to Elisha.

"No, I'm fine," she said sternly.

"Listen, if there's anything you want to get out or say, just say it baby."

"All right, fine. You fucked Mila didn't you?"

"WHAT?"

"When she stayed over one of those times. You fucked her didn't you? With the way you two have felt about each other, it must have happened. You lied to me."

"Mila and I NEVER had sex. EVER. I don't know where you're getting this from."

"Come on Jake, it's only natural. Two teenagers, definite attraction, trusting parents, how could you not have done it?"

"Because we were both scared to death of ruining the friendship. That's why. And we never have, and as long as you and I are together, we won't, which suits me more than fine, since I really lo-like you. Why is this bugging you so much?"

"Because I want to on some level be a first to you. I know I'm not your first at sex. I know I'm most likely not your first girlfriend. But for some reason, being the first to take you in the room you grew up in is really appealing. I liked that thought."

"Well, you're two firsts Elisha, if you want to know."

"What do you mean?"

"You're also the first girlfriend I've ever brought home to meet my parents. Ever."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Never had a girl I was anxious for my parents to meet. Until you." I looked at her with a smile, which she returned, followed by a kiss.


*********

We were halfway through the movie when Elisha had to get up and go to the bathroom. About ten minutes after she left my cell phone started to vibrate. I told my parents I had to answer it, and walked out of the theatre.

"Hello?"

"Jake, meet me in the ladies room now," Elisha said over the phone, and then promptly hung up. I walked casually by the restrooms, and lightly knocked on the ladies room door. In mere seconds, Elisha opened the door, reached for my t-shirt, and yanked me in. She planted a deep kiss on my face, moving her tongue in and massage mine with hers.

"What's this for?" I asked, unbuckling the belt to her jeans and unzipping them as she did the same to me.

"My way of apologizing for being bitchy over nothing," she replied before kissing me again. She jumped onto my body and wrapped her legs around me as I walked backwards to the door to lock it. I then walked as best I could with her on me and my pants around my ankles to the sinks.

I placed her on the cold porcelain, which caused her to gasp slightly. I lined my cock up with her opening and thrust myself all the way in, my eyes on hers the entire time. I reached my hand around to hold her in place as I started to fuck her.

I began my thrusts very slow, methodically slow.

"Fuck Jake, don't do me slow. Fuck me dammit!" Elisha growled. I decided to give the lady what she asked for, and increased my speed, the cold metal of her belt buckle, hanging from her pants that were themselves hanging from her right ankle, hitting me with every thrust.

"That's what I'm talking about," she let out between gritted teeth. Her arms reached around me and she dug her nails into me as best she could through my shirt. I moved my hand to her front and opened her white blouse, exposing her white lace covered breasts. I pushed them together to unclasp the bra, and nibbled on her nipples.

As I was thrusting into her hard and fast as well as paying special attention to her wonderful breasts, Elisha was using her pussy muscles to create an amazing sensation for my cock. Every thrust felt unique and different, my cock being milked with every thrust.

I lifted my right hand and placed it roughly on the mirror behind her, and once again stared deep into her luscious blue eyes.

"Keep going Jake....fuck me baby...keep going," she said, grabbing me roughly by the back of the head and pulling me in for a kiss. I moved my left hand down between us and began to rub on her clit, getting an immediate response frm her with a slight nibble on my lip and a loud groan into my mouth as we kissed.