Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes, her muscle contractions got far more random. Her orgasm was passing over her. Her body shivered and stiffened, and she let out a pleasureful moan, and soon after, I thrust into her one last time, emptying my hot cum into her waiting cunt. I leaned into her, and felt her once again lick the sweat from my forehead, then graced me with a kiss.

I removed myself from her slit, and we both redressed and composed ourselves.

"I'll meet you in the theatre sweetie. I'll go in first," she said, buckling her belt back up and walking out the door with me in tow. "Come in after about five minutes hon." she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and walked back in the theatre.

***********

After that experience, the rest of the weekend was pretty normal. My parents embarrassed me with more stories and baby pictures, we all went out to dinner, normal stuff. On the Sunday were leaving to go back, my Dad took me aside for a little conversation before I hopped in the car.

"You did good with this one Jake," he said to me as I walked towards my car.

"I know Dad, I really like her."

"That's great son. But what about Mila?"

"Mila's just a friend Dad, and that's all she's gonna be. Trust me."

"You sure about that kid?"

"More than you know."

"Then good luck with her son. She likes you a lot, I can tell. And you look happy, so live it up."

"Thanks Dad." After that I gave my Mom a hug goodbye, and she gave me the usual guilt trip of that I should see them more often, only an hour away, blah blah, usual mother stuff that my Dad mimicked to her back which got me a laugh. And with that, Elisha and I were on our way back to my place.


***********

"Did you have a good weekend?" I asked Elisha, rinsing the shampoo from her hair.

"Great one baby," she said turning around to face me. "Best one in a while." I leaned in towards her to kiss her, the spray off the shower running down both our bodies as we held each other. "Your parents are really nice. After meeting your dad it explains a lot about you."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should. He's a good guy. Not that I really needed an explanation about why the guy I'm falling in love with is so great."

"What did you say?" I asked, wiping the wet hair from her brow.

"I said that I'm falling for you, you retard. And you were supposed to kiss me deeply and return the sentiment, not ask "What did you say?"." She playfully pushed me and laughed. I grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

"I'm falling hard for you too Heesh."

"Much better," she said with a giggle, kissing me back. Elisha and I were definitely getting serious, and for some reason, I was alright with that. For some reason, I always thought if I got serious with a girl, it be the end of the "real" me. But she likes the "real" me. She's falling for the "real" me.

This is going to be an interesting ride, to say the least. Hope I'm prepared for it.