Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jake, what're you doin' up here?" Kyle asked cautiously. "Josie's here, we're gonna go catch that Fulci marathon. I thought it would cheer ya up."

"Tell her I can't make it," I replied, not even looking up.

"Uh, why?"

"Because....because I just can't. Not in the mood for entertainment right now."

"Dude, what the Hell is up with you? You have this total fox waiting for you downstairs, wanting to see you, and you're up here moping? What's the deal? This is not the Jake Parker that I got the Mendoza twins with 4 years ago. Hell, this Jake Parker couldn't even beat Lance Storm on the charisma-meter."

"Nothing's up. I just need some time alone. You two go on without me."

"Jake," he said sitting next to me. "The sooner you let whatever's up your craw out, the sooner you get back to normal man. I need the Jakester back. Who else is gonna give me Hell in comic trivia? However pathetic it may be, it's still a highlight of our friendship bud."

"Listen man, I promise, I'll tell you eventually," I said to him. "Just not now. I can't right now."

"Okay dude. You sure you don't wanna catch the movies?"

"I'm fine. Have fun."

"All right," he said, getting up and walking back down to the apartment.

Oh yeah, things were looking great. What else could go wrong? And that's when the rain started. And me in my leather jacket. Fuck.

*********

I awoke to angry knocking on my door. I groggily got up and answered. "What?" I asked, wiping the crust from my eyes.

"What's with the ditchy-ditchy Jake?" Josie asked, obviously a bit tiffed, though I can't imagine why.

"What do you mean ditch?" I asked. "I just decided against going. What, you can't have fun with Kyle or something?"

"No, I can. I just thought you were gonna join us. Would you have gone along if I hadn't been there? And tell the truth."

"You want the truth?" I asked, putting a pair of jeans on. "Probably. If you hadn't been along, I most likely would have gone."

"What's your deal exactly Jake, some girl fuck you over so badly you can't even watch a fucking movie with a female? You had no problem at the Chaplin films."

"Yeah, because I didn't know you were gonna be laying your head on my shoulder. That made me feel a bit uncomfortable."

"Oh, well I'm soooooo sorry for being friendly. That bitch must have done a number on you."

"You don't get to call her that. You don't fucking know her or what happened!"

"Maybe you should tell me then, so I can get a fair grasp of what I can and can't do! You know, you don't come with an instruction manual!"

"Why do you even care? You only just met me."

"Because, I like you Jake. Enough to be concerned about you in general, and enough to be offended if you won't do something you would normally enjoy just because I'm there. When people do something to make me feel like I have the Plague, I take notice."

"Fine. You wanna know? Then let's go for a walk."

***********

We exited the building and went for a stern walk, if such a thing could even be had. We sat down at a bench and I told her what went on. With Elisha. And Mila & Dyl. Everything. Elisha sleeping with an ex while she was visiting her family, me fucking Mila while she was gone. And how I had been deceived by Mila and Dyl. Everything that led me to where I was now.

"Wow," she said. "That's quite a time you had there Jake. And while I like how you take the blame for your part, it sounds like you blame EVERYTHING on yourself. No one made Elisha sleep with her ex, that was her choice. No one MADE her decide you two couldn't work through what happened, she came to that conclusion on her own. You have no reason to beat yourself up over it as much as you are, and I think part of you knows this. And don't forget that your two 'friends' also played a small role in this little Hell."

"I know it's not all my fault," I replied. "But Josie, I hurt her. I hurt the woman I loved."

"What, like she didn't hurt you? She's not as innocent in this as you make her out to be in your mind Jake. You're not the bad guy. She's not the bad girl. You both just went through a rough spot. Alligator skin-rough, but you both could have gotten through. She decided to not even try. Best thing you can do now is just go on, move on, and show her what she threw away. Don't let this break-up dominate your life. You're better than that. I've barely known you a few days and know that. It's all right to be hurt, but don't let the hurt dominate you."

"Thanks Josie. I'm not completely feeling better, but a bit of me does."

"Always glad to help someone who needs it. Even if they are social retards."

"Oh yeah, that does wonders for my self-esteem."

"Hey, I'm no miracle worker. So, now that the big time confession is done with, what do you want to do now?"

"Well, all I had planned to do today was maybe watch a DVD at my place. You're welcome to join me of course."

"Don't mind if I do."

************

We walked into the apartment, Josie nonchalantly throwing her jacket on the recliner as I headed for the DVD case. "What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"What do you have?"

"We got your standard horror, classic horror, classic comedy, modern comedy, action, and the occasional drama."

"Could you be a bit more vague? I want specifics my man!"

"How about Army Of Darkness?"

"Oh, what's that? Never seen it. Kyle talks about it occasionally. Is it good?"

"Is it good? Is it good? My dear lady, what pop culture vortex were you raised in? I think we need to pop this in the player, stat."

"All right doctor, I think I'm prepped."

************

90 minutes later, and I was actually in a good mood. No mopeyness, and I had just experienced of pure goofball fun from the genius of Sam Raimi. I looked over to Josie to gauge her reaction. I couldn't get much of a visual reading.

"So, did you like it?" I asked eagerly awaiting the answer.

"It was okay I guess," she replied.

"Okay? OKAY? Come on, you can do better than that! Try amazing! Spectacular even! I'll accept sensational as well."

"What? I wasn't blown away. I suppose it's more of a guy thing."

"But...the boomstick...and the one-liners......"

"Oh calm down. No reason for a breakdown."

"All right...not everyone can recognize genius I suppose."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that," she said with a smirk, walking to the fridge. "Can I get something to drink?"

"Sure, help yourself," I shrugged, walking over to join her. "Toss me a Dr. Pepper while you're at it." She did, and as soon as I opened it, I got a face full of carbonated soda.

"SHIT! I'm sorry Jake, let me help you get that off," she said, picking up a dry dish rag and dabbing at my face. "I'm so sorry."

"Eh, no prob," I replied. "Juts a simple change of shirts and rinse of the hair, and I should be good. I'll be right back." I headed to my room to get a new shirt, I reached for my handy-dandy, always there in a bind DX t-shirt, before I heard Josie behind me.

"You know, I don't think the shirt is completely necessary," she said as I turned around. She was leaning against the doorway. "In fact, it may be a severe detriment to what I want to do to you, unless we can perhaps use it as a restraint, but I think you're still too fresh for something like that....."

"Uh, what're you talking about Josie?" I asked, though my head was now realizing what she had in mind as the words escaped my mouth.

"Oh, come on now Jake," she said matter-of-factly, "I think you have a good enough head on your shoulders to grasp the concept of what I want. Mainly because it's also something you need."

"Uh, que?"

"Listen, I know you're just now starting to jump over your emotional hurdles, and I'm not gonna push anymore on that end. But physically, well, let's just go on ahead to that hurdle."

"Listen, Josie, I don't know if I'm ready for that. You're right, but simply unloading what happened is hardly a monumental step."

"I think it is," she said, moving her hand down to my crotch and giving a gentle squeeze. "And I think you deserve a reward big guy."

"Uh, big guy?"

"Well, I figured I could be nice, or be honest and call you slightly above average guy, but that's just judging from the squeeze," she said with a smirk. "I would like to find out though."

"Josie, I...." was all I could get before she got on her toes to deliver a kiss to my lips.

"Shhh, this is just physical. Nothing more. Go with the flow. You might enjoy yourself." My mind tried to come up with a reason to say no. But nothing was there to really hold me back. Elisha and I? Over, most likely for good. Mila? ABSOLUTELY nothing there. She wanted it, no doubt. And my mind could provide no obstacle.

Having no reason to stall anymore, I gave in. I picked her up in my arms, my hands cupping her ass, and kissed her deeply, feeling a smile cross her face as I moved with her in my arms to the door to shut it. As soon as the door was closed, I pressed her against it, giving me a bit more help in holding her up.

I reluctantly moved my hands from her firm ass and moved them to her tone stomach, my fingers slowly gliding in circles across her skin, scraping across the appendix scar on her stomach. I grabbed onto the belly shirt she wore and slowly removed it, exposing her mounds to me. I eagerly went for them, sucking her right breast into my mouth as much as possble, slowly letting it escape my mouth, nibbling gently on her aroused nipple before it left my mouth completely. I gave the same treatment to the left, getting a pleasureful sigh to escape Josie's mouth, another smile crossing her face.

I moved from the door to my bed laying her down on it. She let go of her grasp around my neck as I lowered my head down her body, licking on and around her breasts, leaving a trail of saliva as I slowly licked down her stomach, until I got to the barrier of her jeans. I undid her belt and playfully flung it against the door. The button above her zipper was the next thing to go, and I grabbed her zipper with my teeth and slowly undid it. I rose up slightly from my position of kneeling on the floor to remove her jeans, with her underwear in tow. She was now naked before me. She rose up, propping herself up on her arms. "You've gotten a nice view, now it's my turn."

Josie crawled towards where I was standing infront of the bed and rose to look at me. She reached her arm around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss as she undid my pants with her other one. As the kiss broke, she gave my lips a quick lick, and laid herself back down on the bed and I removed my pants completely.

I slowly parted Josie's legs, bending my neck down to lick and nibble on her calves. I slowly moved my body up, lightly grasping her legs and moving them on my back as I licked up to her slit, planting kisses on her inner thighs as I reached my destination. I slid my finger up and down her aroused lips, barely applying pressure, but just enough to get a reaction from her. She shot her hand down to my head, pulling me into her.

I lightly licked her lips before slowly inserting my tongue in as far as it could go, moving it around as best I could to hit every point possible. I then moved my fingers in for some of the action, thrusting my index and middle fingers in straight and instantly crooking and twisting them upon entry, as I moved my tongue to her aroused nub, teaming up with my other hand's thumb.

Josie's back arched, groaning with pleasure from the treatment she was receiving from me. I moved my thumb and gave total attention of Josie's clit to my mouth, taking it in an sucking on it, tracing anything I could think of across it, gently raking my teeth across it, anything I could think of to get her off. Meanwhile, my fingers continued their work, removing them only briefly for Josie to taste herself.

I continued this treatment until Josie roughly grabbed me by the hair and yanked me up. "Enough of the warm-up, let's get to the main attraction," she said, putting me on my back as she mounted me, loud groans escaping both of our mouths.

Josei gripped me hard by the shoulders, her nails digging into my flesh as she began riding me, wasting no time in building a steady rhythm. I moved my hands to her hips as I thrust upwards, matching her for everything she had. With one hand on her hip, I moved one towards her crotch, circling my thumb around her clit as we fucked, getting a shriek of delight to emerge from her throat.

I lifted her off of me and motioned for her to get on all fours in front of me, which she happily did. I got up behind her and lined my slick cock up with her waiting hole and, grabbed her by the hips, and quickly thrust myself inside. "Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk," Josie managed to mutter, before going back to the simple moans and grunts were speaking in.

The slapping of our flesh together was audible enough for anyone who happened to come into the apartment to hear. Luckily, Kyle would be out until around 3 in the afternoon, so there was really no need for stealth or silence, so I reached around to frig Josie's clit again as we fucked, trying to get a bit louder of a reaction from her. While I didn't get a loud reaction, I got a physical one, with her tightening her grip on my covers, biting into my pillow, not aware that there was no reason for quiet. Still a wonderful site to behold.

I grabbed Josie around her stomach and rose her so her back was now touching my stomch, my hand now massaging and kneading her breasts, ours lips intertwined in savage kisses and lip bites. We could taste the sweat on each other's faces as those same faces contorted in pleasure.

As one hand pinched and tweeked her nipples, and the other teased and stimluated her clit, Josie's orgasm hit her, and her body stiffened like a 2 x 4, and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, her juices coating it completely and running down her thighs. Witha few more thrusts, I was th reaching my popint as well.

"I'm gonna cum Josie, " I grunted.

"Pull out of me," she said breathlessly. I did as she asked, and watched she turned around and took me into her mouth and sucked me off. But, being as close as I was, I wouldn't really enjoy the full treatment. All it took was a few bobs of her head and I unleashed my load into her mouth, coating her tongue and running down her throat. I was shocked out how much I was shooting. Then again, I hadn't had any kind of sex for a bit.

When I was finally spent, I slowly pulled my wilting cock out and laid myself down on the bed. But right as I did that Josie got up.

"I'm gonna shower then head out," she said very nonchalantly. "Gotta check and see if I got any new scripts to peruse ya know. But if you're interested, you, me and Kyle can go catch a movie tomorrow. That sound good?"

"Sounds great," I said catching my breath. "See you later?"

"Count on it Jake. And feel better about yourself. You're a good guy. Odd taste in movies, but a good guy." And with that and a laugh, she headed towards the shower.

***********

I was on the roof again the next night, once again holding my cell phone in my hand, once agin with ELisha's number high-lighted. But this time, I had no intention of calling. Instead, I did something else. I deleted her number. Josie was right. Elisha didn't even want to try and work out our problems. One bump, albeit a large one, was too much for her, so she quit. And I can't let myself be hung up on her, or Mila, anything else that happened. All I can do is move forward. I'm not completely over everything. But the past couple of weeks have been a start, if nothing else.

I was heading to the doorway to walk back downstairs when I got a call from Kyle. "You joining us for the movies or not man?" he asked urgently. "The cab's not gonna wait forever."

"I'm on my way down," I replied. "Don't wet yourself."

"Whatever, just move your ass."

"I'm goin', I'm goin'." I turned off the phone and shut it off, and headed down the stairs and out to the cab, actually ready to attempt to enjoy myself. A great movie once said, "Can't rain all the time", and in some cases, that's true, no matter how much a of a downpour you might get at once.

12