Benefits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

***********

I decided to simply take Mila for a walk around the park, just talking to her, trying to reconnect a bit better. It seemed to be working somewhat. Going over all our fun times, but avoiding the past round of months completely. But that was okay. We didn't need to go there. Yet.

"Remember that Halloween when we were nine?" Mila asked with a wicked smile.

"Fuck, again with the green short pants?" I replied, rolling my eyes. "When will you let me live that down?"

"Um, let me check my watch....about..15 minutes till....fucking never....yeah, I think that's right."

"I swear, one Halloween, I want to be the original Titans leader, and I never hear the end of it. And you never hear me bringing up your bad costume ideas."

"Because all mine rocked."

"Really? You sure you wanna go with that answer....Gilligan?"

"...you swore you'd never mention that again!" she said, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Hey, if you can bring up the short pants anytime you want, I'm left with precious little choice."

"Fine....truce Webhead...for now....."

"Agreed upon."

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Little bit," I replied. "Are you?"

"Starved. You know of any place good around here?"

"I know a nice burger joint."

"Sounds good. Let's go."

**********

We were sitting at a booth, chowing down. I was having a cheddar guacamole burger, Mila was chowing down on a bacon and swiss.

"How's that burger treatin' ya Short Stuff?" I asked, taking a swig of my Dr. Pepper.

"Good," she replied, swallowing her bite. "This place is great. Gotta remember it for next time I'm here." We sat in silence for a little bit, just eating our burgers. Everything seemed fine to me, but apparently I was totally oblivious to something. "Jake, I have an important question," she finally let out. Her tone was one of dread.

"What's wrong Kunis?"

"Jake, hanging around you today has been great. Like old times...."

"But?"

"But, you and I both know we're skirting around the big issue......"

"Mila......"

"Jake, we both know there's some serious unresolved issues between us. Our feelings. Jake, we had sex. Sure, it was fairly pure passion, but we had sex nonetheless. And being without you just as a friend left a huge hole in my life. But we need to explore something. We need to explore what's between us."

"Mila, we shouldn't go there, not yet."

"Jake," she said, looking me in the eyes, taking my hand in hers. "We need to. We need to know what's really between us."

".....you're right."

************

As soon as we were in her bedroom, Mila and I locked in an embrace. I lifted her up into my arms and deeply kissed her, licking her lips as it was broken. I laid her down on the bed, slowly taking her shirt off. I kissed the top of her black lace-covered breasts, and then kissed my way down to her jeans. I undid the top button and slowly unzipped, rising up to pull them off her body. Once removed, I saw her panties matched her bra, which brought a big smile to my face. I removed my clothes very promptly, mine joining hers in a messy pile on the floor.

Mila looked me in the eyes as I began to soak her in. "Come on Jake," she said softly, "don't stop." Upon hearing that, I lowered my face down to her crotch and broadly licked her panties. She sighed softly as I hooked my thumbs in the hem of her underwear, and lifted her legs up to slowly remove them. As her legs stood in the air, I placed kisses on them, from her ankle to her thigh as she slowly lowered them.

I licked and nibbled on the thighs until I got to her glistening slit. I gave her a few broad licks, sending enough of a good sensation through her to cause Mila to arch her back and moan. I gave her clit a few slow licks before I began to concentrate my mouth's energy on it completely.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss," Mila hissed, running her fingers through my hair as I lapped at her clit, quickly darting on it with my tongue as I fingered her with my index and middle fingers. Removing my fingers from her wet snatch, I moved them to her mouth.

"Taste yourself Mila," I said, taking a break from my work. "Taste it....." Mila eagerly sucked my fingers into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around my fingers, sucking her juices off them.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessss.....so good," she said as she released my fingers. I went back to focusing on the clit, managing to lock eyes with her every so often as I nibbled and sucked on her aroused nub.

My hand and mouth switched places, my fingers now rubbing and teasing her clit, my tongue licking and twisting inside of her. "Fuck yes...." she said breathlessly. "Yes...oh fuck yes......"

I continued on her like this for a few more minutes before I stopped and rose up to kiss her. "I need to be inside you Mila," I told her, lining my cock up with her slit. "Let me....."

"Please.....do it." With that, I slowly inserted my hard cock into her, the both of us letting out loud moans. I lifted her up in my arms and moved us into a sitting position. I moved my hands to her breasts and undid her bra. As soon as it was completely removed, I began to suck and kiss on them as I thrust into her. "Uuunnnnnnnhhhhh....yes baby.....fuck yes......so good......"

Mila put her arms behind her as I gripped her hips and began to thrust hard into her. I watched in awe as her face contorted in passion, and as her breasts bounced up and down with my hard thrusts.

"Keep going Jake.....feels so good...your cock is so good...so fucking good.....don't fucking stop...don't ever fucking stop.........fuck me baby...fuck me harder....."

After a while of this position, Mila wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face to mine, nibbling and kissing my lips. "Get on your back," she said softly. "Now baby...."

Doing as she asked, I got on my back, Mila now on top and in control. She placed her arms at my chest and slowly began to ride me, building up to a rhythm. Soon enough, her room was filled with the sounds of moaning and slapping flesh. But I wanted something more myself. I had Mila remove herself from me and get on all fours in front of me. I gave her ass a playful slap before slamming myself into her pussy from behind.

"FUCKKKKK!" she moaned. I leaned over her back as I fucked her and kissed her neck.

"You fucking love it this way don't you?" I asked her, whispering into her ear between nibbles. "Tell me how much......"

"God yes...you feel so good Jake...fuck yes...don't fucking stop.....fuckkkkk....." she said with eyes shut and teeth gritted. She began to dig her nails into her bed and grind into my crotch every so often. "Fuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyes....so close...fuck....fuck me......" I had her hips in a good grip, and began to thrust back with everything I had.

"Fuck yeah Mila...you feel so fucking good...you fucking love this don't you?"

"Fuck....oh fuck.....damn.....oh my.....fuckkkkkkk....." She bit on her lower lip to try and keep it in, trying to stave of her climax as best she could. She moved one of her hands to her breasts and began to pinch and tweak her own nipples.

I leaned forward, pulling her until her back was against my chest, thrusting into her as hard as I could, moving my hand to her clit, frigging it as the other pulled her face to mine for a kiss. She was close, and soon her pussy began to spasm around my cock. I felt her moan into my mouth as we kissed, and her body stiffened and fell back, her orgasm rushing through her body. Mila fell forward, her ass still up in the air as I continued thrusting into her. With a few more strokes, I hit the wall and let my cum loose into her wet snatch. As soon as I was done, I pulled myself out and fell beside her, kissing her deeply in the afterglow of it all.

************

I was putting my clothes back on when I felt Mila tap me on the shoulder. "Jake," she said softly, "we need to talk."

"I know," I said, turning around to face her. "Which we should have done a while ago."

"Yeah, I know. But what...what just happened....well, it answered a lot of questions I had, well, about us."

"Did the same for me too Short Stack."

"I hope you came to the same conclusion I did then."

"Won't know till you tell me."

"Fair enough," she said, sliding her panties back on. "Jake, you're my best friend. But that's it. It could have been more once, but now.....the time just passed. There's a spark between us, no doubt. But that's all it is. A spark."

"I know what you mean Mila. I feel the same way. We're great friends, and should just be happy with that. Not that what happened just now wasn't great, but, you know, we're friends, and we found out what we needed to know."

"Yeah."

"So.....ya wanna go see a movie?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm probably just gonna go out, grab some dinner and come back here. You wanna join in?"

"No thanks. I got some thinking to do. Not about this, but other things."

"I see," Mila said, putting her shirt back on. "Jake, if it's meant to be, you two will get back together. You have to believe that."

"What makes you think I'm thinking of Elisha?"

"I know you Jake. I know when you're hurting. And I know what's hurting you, and I know that I had a major part in doing it. It's not like we're talking rocket science."

"Mila, like I told Laura, and like I told Elisha when she called, it's over, and I'm not going back. Period."

"Okay Jake. But let me ask you this: What if she was the one?"

"If she was, then we both blew it, and she's doing nothing but rub salt in the wound."

"By making a few mistakes? Every relationship has its fair share of that."

"You're forgetting that Elisha and I aren't in a relationship," I replied, walking out her bedroom door. "Something I don't think should change."

************

I headed to a theatre near my apartment. Played some modern movies, but tonight, I was attending a showing of the original Dawn Of The Dead. I wasn't much in the mood for anything uplifting, and the tale of the civilized world falling to the flesh-eating dead seemed perfect. Good time to be had, but not necessarily a happy time.

So, I bought my ticket and headed to the concession stand, ready to spend a good two hours alone, when I bumped into a face I didn't expect to see.

"Well well well, if it isn't Jake Parker," Eliza said, greeting me with a raised eyebrow. "What's a guy like you doing here?"

"Seeing Dawn Of The Dead," I replied. "What's a nice girl like yourself doing her?"

"Oh, the same. You wanna make it a "duo-viewing experience"?"

"Like a pseudo-date?"

"Of sorts," she replied with a smile, taking my arm and pulling me into the theatre.

**********

I sat with Eliza during the film, and actually had the best time I'd had in the time I'd been in N.Y. Just sitting back watching a good movie, with someone I was very comfortable with. I don't know why I was so comfortable with her. I had only just met her. But it felt really natural. Natural enough for me to put my arm around her, natural enough for her to rest her head on my shoulder as we watched wholesale slaughter on the big screen. It felt good. Just really good.

"Ya wanna go get something to eat after this?" Eliza whispered into my ear.

"That's sounds great," I replied.

***********

After the movie, we walked around. We got some hot dogs from a cart and continued our simple convo from the night before. I was really surprised at how much useless crap we both knew, but, as she kept reminding me, she was a total tomboy growing up.

"Come on Jake," she said in between bites of her hot dog. "You're seriously telling me I'm the only girl you've ever met who owned Optimus Prime as a kid."

"Hand to God," I replied. "All the girls were into Barbie and such crap as that."

"Ugh, what's the fun in a dream car if it can't turn into a robot of death?"

"Exactly," I said, and we both laughed. I hadn't noticed it either, but somehow during our walk, we had started holding hands.

"Something wrong?" she asked, noticing my noticing.

"Oh no, nothing at all Eliza," I replied.

"Good, because I have something I need to ask you. A bit more private place is needed though. Follow me." She lead be the hand and took me down and alley way.

"So what's the question?"

"You think I'm hot?" she asked as grabbed me by the neck and drew me in for a kiss. "You wanna fuck me?"

"Yes and yes," I replied as the kiss broke. "You sure about it though? We just met and all....."

"What does this tell you?" she asked, squeezing my cock through my pants. "I like you Jake. I think you're hot as fuck, you're funny, and smart. I like that. I like you. You like me. Makes all the sense in the world."

"I can agree with that."

"Good." And with that, Eliza nearly tore my shirt off removing it, biting and kissing my chest as she worked her way down to my crotch. She frantically went at my belt and zipper, hastily undoing them and drawing my pants and boxers around my ankles. Eliza looked up, catching her eyes to mine, at first with an innocent look as she kissed my thighs, but the innocence sooned turned to a devilish smile as she grasped my cock in her right hand, spit on the head, and began to jack me quickly and she sucked my balls into her mouth.

Eliza rolled and sucked on one, roaming her tongue all over it, and switched to give the treatment to the other, all the time keeping her wicked gaze locked on mine. She continued to jack me as she sucked on my balls, stopping every so often to rub her thumb just under the crown, or tease the pisshole with her fingernails. It took all my concentration to keep my eyes locked on hers. I wanted to let out everything she was doing to me, but the look she was giving me....I couldn't NOT look.

"You fuckin' like that Jake?" she asked, removing her mouth from my balls, but continuing her fast jacking. "I bet you want my fucking mouth to suck on this hard cock don't you? DON'T YOU? Fucking tell me....tell me how much you fucking need it and MAYBE I'll suck you...maybe...fucking tell me baby...."

"Fuuuck....Eliza," I said, keeping my eyes still locked on her and taking a deep breath. "Fucking suck me. Take me into your fucking mouth and fucking suck. I fucking need it so fucking bad...fucking suck me...suck my fucking cock...."

"Just what I wanted to fucking hear. Get ready, you naughty fucker." Giving me one last wicked smile, Eliza opened her mouth and slowly inched my cock into her mouth, slowly snaking her tongue around, eventually getting me all the way in and holding me for at least a minute, while her hands were kneading and massaging my balls, now coated in her saliva.

As she drew me out of her mouth, I felt her again snake her tongue around me, giving the underside of the crown a few quick, hard licks then a kiss before taking a small breath. "Do whatever you want baby. My mouth is yours till I say quit...all yours...whatever you fucking want from it...all yours....." And with that, she started a slow lick, from tip to base, and from base to tip, planting sloppy kisses along the way. Once back at the tip, Eliza quickly took me into her mouth, and this time, I was going to take her at her word. I held the sides of Eliza's head and began to thrust into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah...fucking take it...be my fucking whore.." I growled. She moaned in response, lightly scratching my thighs. "Fuck yes....suck my fucking cock....take all of it...fuck yessss....."

After a few minutes of this, Eliza gave me the signal to stop. I did, and took myself out of her mouth.

"You dirty fucker," she said, wiping her mouth. "I think you've gotten enough of a warm-up. I think I need that cock in my wet fucking pussy now. You wanna? You wanna fuck my slutty little pussy, huh Jake?"

"What does this tell you?" I asked in a grunt as I grabbed her and turned her around her face towards the brick wall, her hands grabbing a fire escape ladder.

"Fuck me Jake....fuck me fast, fuck me hard, fuck me NOW." Looking into her eyes as he said this to me, I couldn't hesitate a moment longer. I reached around and undid her pants and yanked them down around her ankles, licking her ass as I got to my feet. I lined my cock up with her wet opening and quickly thrust inside, getting a growl through gritted teeth to escape her mouth. "Fuck yess....fuck me like a dirty little slut...fuck me....FUCK ME!"

I began to thrust into Eliza faster and faster, moving my arms from around her waste to her ample breasts, squeezing them savagely as I fucked her. "Fuck yes....ahh fuck...you fuckin' slut....FUCK yes!" I growled. "You feel so fucking good....FUUCK...tell me how much you fucking need this..."

"FUCK...oohhhh you fucker....fuck me..fuck me HARDER!"

"Not until you tell me how much you fucking need this....fuuuckk....fucking tell me!" I growled again, giving her a few particularly hard thrusts as I licked her neck.

"How much I....God-fucking-dammit...fuckkkkk..need this?" she asked out of breath. "How about how much you fucking need this?" With that, I felt her pussy begen to contract around and milk my cock, making me throw my head back in a low moan. "That's what I fuckin' thoug..mmmmm!" was all she got out as I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, our tongues sloppily lapping at each other as we fucked.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Eliza muttered softly, her eyes shut. I reached around and began to frig her clit, rubbing circles, clockwise and counter on her nub.

"FUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS," she groaned loudly, not caring if anyone could hear. "You listen to me Jake, and you fucking listen good. I'm gonna...fuCK!..cum really fucking soon, and I want you to fucking cum too....I want to feel that hot fucking cum of your inside me, I want you to just let loose inside me, you fucking understand? Shoot your cum in my hot fucking pussyyyy....fuuuuckk..I cumming I'm cummingI' CUMMMMINNNGGGGG FUUUCCKKKK!!!" Eliza threw her head back and let out a loud moan as her back arched and pussy spasmed on my cock, and with a few quick thrusts, I let loose, spraying her pussy walls with my cum with a loud groan.

We stood like that for a few minutes, soaking in the afterglow of it all, kissing each other as best we could in our position, myself planting numerous kisses on her neck and licking for her tongue.

"Wanna continue our walk?" she asked, almost completely out of breath.

"Sure."

*********************

"So Eliza," I said, as we walked to the bar."What was that back there?"

"You want the truth?" she asked in reply.

"I'd like it very much."

"Here it goes then. Jake, what happened back there can be two things. One: It can be just one-time sex between two new friends, or Two: It can be the start of something much bigger. I'd really like the latter." As her sentence finsihed she grabbed me by the hand and squeezed.

"I'd like the latter too Eliza, but, we just met like what, a few days ago?"

"Yeah, so? It may look like it's too soon, but who the fuck's to say, ya know? I like you Jake. A lot. I haven't really felt like this about a guy I've just met in a while, and fucking feels good, and I'd like it to continue, wouldn't you?"

I stopped for a moment to think on this. Was this really what I wanted? Then I looked at Eliza and realized, yes, yes it was. True, we had only just met, but I felt closer to her than I had Elisha the first time we ever met. Where Elisha and I had to know each other a bit for something to gel, something seemed to already be there between Eliza and I. And I took that as a sign. A "Go" sign.

"What does this tell you?" I asked her and kissed her deeply, lifting her up off the ground a bit. When I put her down, she smiled and playfully slapped my ass.

"So, what now cowboy?" she asked, her arm hooked in mine as we walked through the back entrance of the bar, and then up the stairs to my apartment.