Bengali Housewife

Story Info
Boss seduces his subordinate's wife.
3.6k words
4.06
260.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers

Hello everybody, I am the Manager of a software company in Bangalore India, and am very much open minded, always ready and on a look out for an Indian women because Indians are the most beautiful creations by the God.

I had to visit our Noida office to inspect our branch there since I was receiving several complaints against the manager Ram. The moment I landed there, he was there at airport to receive me, (probably he already had a clue that I am there for inspection although I pretended as my usual business visit) I spent my first two days meeting with clients, suppliers and our contacts, I was deadly tired so I told Ram in the evening that I will come to branch office on third day for inspection of his records.

On hearing this Ram invited me to his home for Dinner, I knew he will try to do any Damn thing to impress me and I did not want to get caught so I refused him plainly but he insisted me a lot, since I was already tired and alone there so finally I said O.K. to him. His house was a normal middle class flat but nicely done all over. He had his wife Pooja and two kids but the kids were not there, I don't know why. She greeted us with a quite smile on light make up face. She was wearing sky blue sari with a sleeveless blouse, a plunging neckline that not only showed off her shapely arms but also a substantial amount of skin.

She was 38-26-34, you can imagine how gorgeous she was. She had a normal face, normal look and perfect figure. The moment I entered, my sixth sense hinted to me something about his wife, the way she was walking, the way she was smiling and the way she was dressed up. Her blouse was quite deep from front as well as back. I could see her cleavage through her sari since I am crazy about cleavages; I could not shift my eyes from there and was caught by both of them. He offered me good whiskey and some snacks. I was surprised when suddenly Ram asked his wife also to join us and to have some Beer and she agreed to take. Now the three of us were having our drinks with some light background music.

I was talking on general topics, from politics to films to people and all. In between I could not keep my eyes off Pooja. The environment was slowly turning to be very much cozy, friendly and much relaxing and comfortable to my tiredness. I was now starting to like Ram and really thankful for a relaxing evening. Suddenly his phone bell rang up and he went into other room to listen to it. Now I was slightly nervous since this was the first time that I was alone in the room with Pooja and I had to look at her only and she was looking hot and she was the wife of my sub- ordinate. I noticed that her pallu has slightly shifted from her right breast and I could see now full 38 size, my god! She looked like she was seducing me. She asked about my family- wife and kids & all and about my hobbies, interests etc.

I told her that I was a regular tennis player, which impressed her.

She asked me "Are you bored,"

I said "of course not. I like talking to beautiful women"

She just gave a naughty smile to me, this just encouraged me, and I told her "you are looking good"

"Thanks"

Meanwhile Ram returned and was quite tensed, I asked what happened, he told that his friend has met with an accident and he had to rush to the hospital, which is 45 min distance there since friend required some money to be deposited in the hospital. I offered to also go with him but since he did not want to trouble me and I was his boss so he requested me to be in his place only and continue with my dinner and he will come back in two hours. He left me alone with his wife, which was pretty awkward seeing that she was turning me on so much. I did not want to have any further drink, but I had to pass my time also so she also offered to have another drink.

I made my drink myself and she was already taking her Beer. I asked her for some Ice, The moment she got up from her place, I don't know what happened but probably her foot got fumbled with her sari and she fell down in front of me. In the process since her sari, which was talked with her blouse at her shoulders, with the fumble, her sari tore from that point and her pallu fell down and she was bent on the floor with her pallu in her hands. My god! What a sight it was, her 38 size boobs were hanging in front of me in her deep blouse and Bra. She saw me looking at her blouse but surprisingly she smiled and did not to pull her pallu to cover her blouse. Now I got up and offered my help, which she readily accepted and stood up with holding my arm and shoulder. Her touch was a soft touch and my dick got an immediate hard which she noticed. Now I helped her to walk a little but she could not and stumbled but before she could fall I gave my support and she was almost in my arms. She was getting drunk.

Her boobs were touching my chest and now whiskey and Beer were doing their jobs on both of us. I said I am sorry and helped her to sit on the sofa to which she said please don't its my fault only. Now I was sitting in front of her but with different mind, mood and eyes. I made another drink for both of us and we started talking again but this time we were more comfortable with each other. I told her that she was looking very beautiful, rather more sensual, and I continued ". Pooja you are looking enticingly beautiful. ..You are looking very attractive. And also you are looking very irresistible." (I do not know where I got all this courage from certainly whiskey, Beer and Our desires were making both of us attracting to each other)

She told me in a special style "Don't flatter me Varun "

"I told that, I was not at all flattering, actually she looked so sexy and irresistible. She just gave a sexy smile and went to the kitchen.

She quickly arranged the food on the dining table. We took the food together. After finishing it we both again came to the drawing room and sat in the sofa. I saw that Pooja had let the pallu of her sari fall. Her shapely boobs were peeping out of her deep low cut blouse. The neck of her sexy looking blouse was very widely cut also, which was barely covering her shoulder even. Her boobs were looking as if they were struggling to come out jumping of her sexy blouse. She leaned forward with pretext of itching her legs exposing her fleshy boobs further. She made looking sexier by the minute. Only two of us were there in the flat and I was feeling pretty confident with her now.

I told her "You look hot and sexy." and staring at her half exposed boobs "Pooja I like what I am seeing"

At my remarks Pooja gave a sexy smile looking into my eyes. "You liar I am sure you tell that to all the girls in your office"

I told her." Pooja you are looking really very sexy and inviting too."

She said in a very low voice ". Really, Varun Don't forget I am Ram's wife" and at the same time she kept smiling and leaned towards me.

I said "I think I can take care of him if you take care of me"

I came near Pooja on the sofa and took her in my arms (I knew she was somebody else's wife but at the same she was interested too). Pooja looked sexily into my eyes and said, " The mice will play when the cat is away" I planted kisses on her lips. Wow, her lips were real good, juicy and hot, I placed my hands on her fleshy boobs. In fact I was very much longing for that moment. My hands slowly caressed her boobs. Oh, the touch of her boobs on my palms was simply marvelous. I was moving my palms over the roundness of her shapely boobs. She remained unmoved, and kept her eyes closed. Rather she sighed sexily. I felt the softness of her boobs; at the same time I also could feel the hardness of her nipples with my fingers. Her pointed nipples had become hard in excitement. I showered many kisses on her lips, cheeks, neck, boobs, etc. She never resisted. She only went on uttering some broken words in ecstasy "Varun you a great kisser." I slowly caressed her boobs. She just said "squeeze them harder" I pressed her boobs within my palms. I took her in my lap and again showered kisses on her.

I kissed her sexy boobs. I sucked her lips. She also reciprocated me well by offering her pouting lips and partaking herself in the act. After enjoying for some time we both stood up on our feet. We hugged each other in tight embrace. We kissed each other. I pressed and rubbed her boobs from over her blouse and bra and told her that she possessed very nice set of boobs. Pooja said in special style "Do you like them Do you want to play with them "

I told her with my palms on her luxuriant boobs "Yes Pooja. .You really possess a nice pair boobs."

She just smiled seductively and said "Do you want to want a slut whenever you visit Delhi." She silently crept her hands on my cock that had become hard in excitement by that time. She was caressing my stiff cock with her soft hands from over my pant and underwear. I had taken her both the boobs in my hands and was busy in fondling and pressing her protruding boobs arrested in the bra and blouse.

She was making all sexy sounds. I inserted my hands inside her blouse and bra and was feeling the smoothness, softness and warmth of her boobs with my palms. I said "yes you be nice to me I will be nice to your husband." I fondled her boobs, pressed them and squeezed them.

She whispered, "I like you Varun and I like powerful men " and closed her eyes in excitement.

After a while as I started removing her sari, she told me to take her to her bedroom first and then do what ever I liked to. I took Pooja to her bedroom. I removed her sari immediately. Then my hands moved down her revealing blouse on to her breasts, rubbing them softly. I enjoyed her breasts for a few moments and then she began to tremble as my hands moved to undo the first button of her blouse. My hands moved down to undo the second and then the third. I undid the string of her petticoat. She did not object me at all; rather she kept on smiling in a special sexy manner. Then she was wearing a light blue matching bra and panties. Her sexy looking scanty bra and panty both were of nylon material and netted. The cups of her bra were so designed that almost half of her boobs were left uncovered. Her half covered succulent and voluptuous breasts were looking marvelous. They really looked as if struggling hard to come out of her sexy bra. Her bra had given a lift to her boobs that had made its shape fantastic and opulent looking. I liked that she was quite choosy in her undergarments also and mentally I told myself to give Ram a raise so that Pooja can continue to enjoy wearing nice ones for me. Then I took off my shirt and pant quickly. So, we were both in our undergarments.

Taking her in my arms I kissed her while my hands creased her body. She was just making sexy sounds. I kissed her lips, her cheeks and her neck. I moved further down to the roundness of her boobs. I kissed them over her netted nylon bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through her netted bra. Her nipples had become hard and pointed. I kept on kissing her soft boobs and also rubbed my face on them she had put perfume on her boobs. While I kept on kissing her fleshy boobs and rubbing them with my mouth she held my head tight in her sexy slender smooth arms and kept on sighing sexily. Then my hands reached her back and I unhooked her bra and removed it completely stripping it of her body. Her breasts were fully exposed to me. It was well shaped and round with her nipple jutting out in perfect proportion. Oh, what a pair of boobs she possessed! Her boobs stood firm even without the support of the bra in spite of the fact that her boobs were fully swollen. They were still in their shape. I reached for her nipple and soon my fingers were caressing it. It was small and soft but it was soon growing hard as she now began to moan and move her head feverishly. I kissed her on her lips and then my tongue rolled down her neck, onto her breast grabbing her nipple in my mouth. I began to suck it slowly at first and then gently increasing it as her sexuality began to rise at her peak. I sucked it hard until it was swollen red. She was now like a bitch on heat, her pelvic thrusting on my dick. She arched backwards enjoying every moment of my licking and caressing of her breasts. I was enjoying her with as much vigor as I can. The nipples on the tips of her fleshy boobs had grown hard and pointed. In fact I have found a number of young girls and women possessing such sexy pairs of boobs. I took her bare boobs in my palms and pressed them gently. Wow, they were really firm and tight. I mouthed her boobs. Pooja was looking restless and sighing. I went further down to her smooth silky thighs and crotch and kissed them frantically. She had given me the signals by her sexy sounds that she was getting hotter and hotter. I pulled down her panty making her completely nude. I pulled my underwear also.

My dick was then free and stood erect. Pooja looked at my hard looking dick from the corner of her eyes and smiled looking at me meaningfully she looked happy that she would be soon having it deep inside her. I again took her in my arms Her breasts were now crushed to my naked chest. I could feel the contour of her well-shaped breasts as well as the soft touch of her small nipples. My hand went straight through her hairs as we again cuddled each other in a feverish kiss. My hand began to grope her breast for a moment and then it began to slide down over her belly. I found her navel and I teased her there for some time. I slithered down to her cunt my fingers reached her pussy and as I further moved down I could feel her soft pubic hairs with which I played for some time and then as my fingers went further down a shudder ran through her as my fingers ran over her moist clits. A subtle groan came through within her as I inserted my middle finger into her. It was dripping wet. She jerked her body and began to moan like an animal. I took her hand and placed it on my trousers, over my dick. It was by now hard as a rock. She pulled out my dick and it sprang out like an angry lion. She grabbed it in her delicate hand, her soft fingers encircling it. "Oh, my God! It's so hot." she blushed.

"Then quench its fire with your nectar of love." I replied cunningly. I lightly pressed her clitoris and then she was at it again. She slowly began to move my dick back and forth her thumb caressing the tip of my penis' head. We fondled each other for quite sometime and then I told her to take me in her mouth. She was initially repulsed but after coxing a few times she went down on her knees. She pulled down my underwear and released my penis from my underwear. Her lips parted as she moved forward to take my penis in her mouth. I could feel her small teeth and her tongue wriggling me. She now began to enjoy it. "Suck me Pooja." I said. She moved her head back and forth and began to suck at the same time. Her tongue was licking every part of me.

She was now sucking my juices right out of my body. Her sucking created a kind of a vacuum in my prick and I could feel my juices about to rush out. I took out my penis from her mouth before I could ejaculate, as I wanted to do it deep inside her and not in her mouth. I laid her down on the bed. I placed my hand over her knee and then slowly moved down to her thighs. My hand soon grabbed her knee of the raised foot and began to slide down. I kissed her on her thighs and my tongue soon began to explore the clandestine parts of her. I could now smell her feminist odor. My tongue then began to graze on her clits. She grabbed me by my hairs and began to push me, deep inside her. My tongue ravaged the insides of her pussy and I began to taste hungrily at her juices. "Shit!" she exclaimed as both her legs began to curl up in position. She pushed me more inside and I almost suffocated. My mouth was inside her, my tongue dwelling inside tasting her fluid and stroking what could certainly have been her G-spot. I pushed myself up on her belly and my tongue began to play with her navel. She had her hands over my back imploring me to get back to her wet orifice.

"You really don't mean to put that thing into me, do you?" she asked rather coyly.

"Yes Pooja, and you and I are going to enjoy every bit of it." I replied.

"Bhagwan!!! Save me. What will my husband say" she moaned and closed her eyes even before I was on top of her.

"Don't worry Pooja, it will be all pleasurable and I will take care of your husband" I assured my Pooja, gently running my fingers through her hair. I was now going to fuck this slut. I positioned myself on top of her, my dick lying on her wet pussy. All through this time I was gently stroking her hair my dick touched her pussy and parted them.

Her hands came over my hips as I slowly entered into her. "Oh!!! You are so tight." I said as I gave a bit more force. Her body arched and she threw back her head lifting up her chest. I took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck it hard. I then slowly pushed my hips, the head almost inside her.

The head of my cock was now fully inside her and now I kept stroking her hair as I interchanged her nipples and occasionally kept kissing her. I made a strong move and forced my penis deep into her. She began to wriggle like a snake trying desperately to escape from the eagle's claws. "No, please slowly. It hurts, please." she began to plead. Her pleading only made me hornier as I again thrust my penis deep into her. She began to shout and moan in pain. I placed my hand under her shoulder and grabbed her breast with the other. My mouth went over hers and I again thrust my penis into her. This time she threw her head back and yelped. "Aaaaagggh!"

I again kissed her mouth with mine and continued mauling her breasts. Her hands came over my back with a burning sensation for she was now nailing my back and biting my lips. I entered deep into her as her hand encircled my back, guiding me inside her. She was very tight and I enjoyed every bit of her. She put her legs on my back and pulled me down. My prick began to thrust inside her, back and forth, first slowly and then vigorously. She too began to move her hips along with me. I kissed her face, her ears, and her nipples and then I felt a storm brewing inside me. We both held each other tightly as I made my final push inside her pussy. Now I felt that my sperm was boiling inside my penis very badly and I increased my speed and Pooja was making sexy screams and I felt that I was unable to hold my sperm inside my cock and Moments later I ejaculated deep inside her. She began to loose grip on me and lay down on the bed. I kissed her forehead as I removed my penis.

"You are really hot in bed I think I will stay for some more days hear and tell your husband he does not have to worry"

varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers