Ben'hamin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was lying where she had begun, unresisting as she simply lay there in fear, watching him and knowing she was helpless. "Hush; pet...it is not so bad. You would have had much worse if Derix had not found you. I daresay you would have had worse if Derix had decided to keep you for himself. I imagine the only reason you are here at all is he knew I would want the boy. He hates to break up a set."

Her eyes widened in shock. She glanced at Ushas and back to him suddenly uncertain.

"My lord, I lied to you. Those men wanted me left virginal, but they did do other things. They said it would not affect my price. If this is what you want," she said frowning as she uncurled to let him finally view her body in full, "I would not mind so much."

"Wouldn't you," he asked in mind amusement. She was far prettier than he had thought.

It also tightened his loins to think that if she had been taken, so had Ushas. They were both impure. They had tasted rape in all of its bitterness. They would know that what he offered was a far most pleasant trade, but they were foreigners. They would not know it was their law to be offered up to anyone who saved their lives, yet most races held the same practice.

"Come to me, Madhya. Show me that you would not mind," Ben'hamin whispered.

"My lord, I cannot. I know little about the ways of men. If you want me, you must take what you wish or tell me of it." Her words made him close his eyes and draw in a deep breath to combat the sharp stab of desire that swept him.

"Come, Madhya," he growled huskily, "I will tell you what to do." Hesitantly, she came.

Her breasts were overly large for her tiny waist and size, but her hips made up for it swelling out almost as far as the top. The golden locks hung in wavy abandon to curl beyond her hips and down to her lower thighs. He wondered if it tickled or is she even noticed the familiar feel of it anymore.

Ben'hamin held very still. "Touch me, Madhya. Anywhere you like, pet." He reached out and drew her hand to his chest. Since they were joined, both of them came. There was a little over a foot of chain between wrists.

She did not do what other shy virgins did. No, this curious creature moved her hands down watching his face as she went.

His eyes lowered watching her but hiding his expression. Her hands went down to the linen cloth where he was already blatantly exposed to her eyes. The cloth was still in place but had never done a thing to hide a fully aroused male, much less him.

She wrapped one hand over his hot skin and it felt cool to be in her hand. Her palm was in no way as warm as his heated flesh. It would be like having an ice maiden, Ben'hamin thought in jest to his self with a tiny smile from the thought.

"You are much larger than the others. I would almost think it would hurt less if you soiled my reputation, my lord."

"That is probably true, Madhya, but you have already offered. Once it is offered, it is free to be taken...whenever, wherever, why ever...no longer matters. If you are willing to give it for one reason, it is our way to take it for whatever reason we want," he explained.

"Never offer yourself to another of my men; I do not share easily. They will try to trick you into offering things," he told her caressing her cheek. "Keep your silence."

He leaned down to lick at one soft nipple feeling the satiny texture beneath his rough tongue. She let him go, but that was okay. She was kneeling before him and she had come to him of her own free will in their way.

He used one long arm to coil around her back keeping her in place as sucked in a larger bite teasing the peak into a tight point with his teeth and suction and rough tongue. Her knees would have given out if he had not held her tight. She slumped against his arm falling back to expose the graceful line of her throat. A teeny tiny sound escaped her parted lips.

From somewhere down the hall, music began to boil with a hot rhythm. Ben'hamin let her go with his mouth to listen; laughing as he realized his warlords had planned an entertainment of their own tonight. "Be grateful the two of you were not left in my hall this night," Ben'hamin whispered feeling her shiver as he went back to her breast.

His free hand pulled on her thigh until she spread her legs wider for him. Someone had nearly shaved her bare leaving only the smallest patch of hair to cover the crease between her legs. It was gone from all the places that counted and his finger rubbed over her like a breath of wind until she made a sound of protest. He could tell her nipples were highly sensitive. The barest tug sent a shiver of reaction down her entire body.

He could feel muscles in her back making a tight indent of her spine as she moved against him. He could even feel her cloud of hair whispering over his arm, but it was the heavy mounds Ben'hamin held against his lips that fascinated him the most. She should not be so well-endowed with such a tiny form, yet she was. His hand came up from stroking her to cup the one he didn't nibble on.

Her cry made his dick twitch in a painful spasm of desire. Ben'hamin brushed his lower body closer until he could feel a creamy golden thigh pressed firmly to his erection. He ground into it to rub at the ache.

"Oh, gods, you taste like sunlight and honey," he whispered in fascination. Her skin was beginning to warm, but she shivered when his breath blew over her skin breaking out in chilled goose-flesh. "Are you truly cold, pet?" She nodded.

"Just a moment," he said as he backed away to stand. Ben'hamin shifted the cloth to semi-conceal him as he went to the bank of arrayed candles. He lit several in each row from a single taper before moving down to repeat the gesture. The candles were set in six rows the one behind slightly raised from the one before it.

There were far more than anyone needed to light the room because they also were his most common form of heating it, too. There was a fireplace, but it was only used in the dead of winter to keep others that shared his bed from sickening. It always left him in a heavy sweat. His breed was bred in the coldest mountains. This warm plain was mild compared to his homelands.

When nearly half of the candles were lit and warming the air, Ben'hamin moved to a medium-sized chest and drew out a black necklace of precious stones set short enough to almost be a collar. There was a tiny metal loop attached to where it clasped in back to serve as that very purpose unseen by the wearer's hair. The rectangular stones were flat on one side and rounded on the other to fit against the wearer's skin properly. There were longer, smaller stones that dropped from it at the lowest point.

Satisfied that it would do, he brought it to the bed. "Lift your hair. I wish you to wear this for me." The cold made her draw in her breath tightening the mounds of her breasts deliciously as he snapped it closed at the back of her neck. Ben'hamin did not explain that it was functional as well as pretty. The necklace would not break if pulled on no matter the force applied to it. It looked good on her; too delicate for the boy.

Both hands filled with her ample bust as he nibbled at the edge of the stones teasing her and him by prolonging the foreplay. Ben'hamin wanted her to want him. He wanted her so willing to fuck him that she would agree to anything he demanded of her. And she would, without hesitation, he knew. His hands receded to her back as his mouth devoured her causing her body to arch provocatively.

He knew it would heighten her arousal, which is why he did it. Such simple things, few people ever took advantage of them...The bow of the spine, the curve of the neck, a brush over the back or knee, buttocks or thighs, such tiny simple pleasures that heightened the response of any lover.

One arm slid down to tug at her tense hip. She made a sound for him and he sighed in response. He heard an echoing sound of irritated displeasure growled from across the room. His own deep-throated, cat baritone growled in warning to the young male.

Then, Ben'hamin reached around to the front and beneath her. He cupped the silken mound firmly lifting against her as he bit into her skin. One finger parted from the rest to trace along her solidly damp nether regions in satisfaction. He rubbed at it spreading it over her without breaching the soft lips.

"That's a girl, pet. Mew for me," he requested. Ben'hamin nipped her breast as he began to make his way lower down her chest. She sighed looking at him in wide-eyed amazement until his grin turned wicked as he nipped her stomach in a leisurely pace.

Ben'hamin slid down onto the bed until his chest was flush with it pushing up on only his hands letting his back bend sharply as he angled up to lick at the delicious cream she had waiting for him. She gasped and shivered, but she did not move. It pleased him that she stayed where he had placed her so docilely.

Casually, he lapped at the outside cleaning up the mess he had just made. She tasted fresh and as pure as raindrops on his tongue beckoning him to delve deeper to partake of the drink he thirsted after.

"Hmm...You taste of the cool mountain springs where we summered as children," he stated to her feeling her body relax against him as he spoke.

Ben'hamin licked deeper past the exterior folds and she clasped his thick mane in both hands. It felt so good he began to purr as he licked up every slick fold until it was suddenly wet again only moments later as her body responded to him. It was entirely unnecessary, yet he enjoyed giving her pleasure. Her cries filling the room around them drowning out the flicker and sputter of the candles, even some of the music.

He brought her to the edge and left her there as he wiped his face on the sheets and slid off of the bed quickly. She closed her eyes shivering, her body wanting to go over the edge but not quite able just yet to manage it alone. Still, she didn't move to do it herself. Ben'hamin was more than pleased by her conduct.

"My lord, is it your wish to torture me," she asked cautiously. He chuckled as he rounded the bed slowly to get behind her. She did not turn to watch him.

"Why do you feel it is torture, pet? I would never harm one of my treasures in such a way," he assured her voice roughed with need and softened by amused approval. She swallowed whatever reply she started to make. "Do you want me to return to you, pet?"

Ben'hamin was already drawing back the hanging curtain. She shivered when he knelt behind her drawing her hair up and to the side over one shoulder. She broke out in chills again. "Still cold, Madhya? Shall I light more candles for you?" He was already starting to feel the heat against his warm skin.

"No, my lord," she whispered shyly. "It will grow warmer, and I fear you would burst into flames if you warm any more than you are now." Ben'hamin's laughter erupted clear and sweet carrying down the halls to his men certainly for a great cheer went up behind it. Madhya flushed in embarrassment.

12