Ben's Time

Story Info
She loves her husband, but bath time is reserved for Ben.
1.6k words
4.04
25.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria opened the hot water tap to about half strength. At this rate the tub would take about 15 minutes to fill with nice hot water. After sprinkling a little of her favorite scented bath powder into the water, she closed the door and entered her bedroom. It was just before 2 pm, Maria's usual bath time.

She loved bath time. The house was quiet, and the doors were locked. With the kids not due home from school until 3:30 pm and her husband Fred not expected until 5, this was Maria's time for herself. Her normal schedule was to clean up and do her housework once the kids caught the bus. By around 1 pm she usually had things in order and that left the rest of the afternoon for whatever she felt like doing.

Her daily bath was her time for herself, and as such, she cherished and looked forward to it. Maria liked to think of bath time as her chance to recharge her batteries while letting the stresses of everyday life drain away. Today, however, was to be one of those occasional days when she looked forward to her bath with extra anticipation. For that reason, she had drawn the bathroom blinds tightly and lit about ten or twelve small votive candles. The ambiance provided a sense of romance to the room. For the past several months, Maria had been enjoying what she thought of as her "special" baths about once every week or two.

Standing and walking to the full-length mirror that hung on her closet door, Maria took a look at herself. She saw a petite, 4' 11" lady who had remained on the slim side. At age 40, she had to admit to looking pretty darn good. With fairly small breasts, a trim belly and a nice, tight derriere, Maria still could turn heads. With one fluid motion, she lifted the white T-shirt over her head and laid it on her bed. She had never worn a bra, and still didn't. Next came the cut-off jeans, leaving her wearing only a modest pair of white cotton panties. She turned sideways to check her profile, then slipped the panties off and had another look. With her shaved pussy and her petite size, Maria looked like a girl many years younger than she was.

As she looked at her hairless vagina, Maria thought back to the first time she had shaved her pussy for a man. Maria and Ben had dated for over a year at college. It was with Ben that Maria had learned everything she knew about making love. She hadn't been a virgin when they met but Ben had given Maria her first orgasm. And many more. It had been and still was the best sex of her life and she often thought of Ben while making love to her husband Fred. After graduation Maria and Ben had parted ways, each heading to opposite coasts.

Over the years they traded occasional Christmas cards and e-mails. Once video chatting online became commonplace, they had begun chatting several times a week. One thing led to another and during some flirty kidding around Ben asked Maria if she still shaved her pussy. When she said yes, Ben acted like he didn't believe her. Ben declared that there was only one way to prove it and both had a big laugh.

Maria found herself thinking about it though. What would be the harm, she wondered to herself. It took several weeks before Maria got up the courage to show Ben her pussy. By then she had showed him her breasts several times. Encouraged by the compliments this brought from Ben, not to mention the sexy way it made her feel between her legs, she had decided to show him her pussy. From their many frank talks Maria had learned a lot of things about Ben. One was that despite many requests, Ben's wife would not even consider shaving down there. Another thing she had learned was that much to her surprise Ben often fantasized about her.

The day it happened, Maria made sure to be wearing a loose dress and no panties. She told Ben she had a surprise for him and to hold on. The picture went all jumbled and out of focus for what seemed like minutes, then stabilized in one position. As the camera finally came into focus, Ben realized he was looking at the same beautiful pussy he remembered so fondly. Maria had told him that she was shaved but seeing it was like magic. Her delicate outer lips were slightly open and he could just make out her inner lips. As he watched, mouth agape, he saw a finger slide down between her outer lips and lightly massage her inner recesses.

Her pussy started to reveal itself like a blooming rose as the blood rushed to the sensitive tissues. Soon her pink clitoris rose from its hood and stood erect, begging for attention. She hadn't planned to do more than show herself, but as her fingers contacted her swollen pussy lips she shuddered with spasms of pleasure. By now Ben could see the moisture on her finger and labia. He continued telling Maria how beautiful she looked and asking her to rub and roll her now hard clitoris between her fingers which she did gladly. The sound of Ben's voice urging her on and the incredible sensations she was feeling were too much to sustain. Maria's orgasm had washed over her like a tidal wave, releasing a gush of cum that oozed down her pussy to her ass and onto the computer chair.

Coming out of her reverie, Maria slipped into her robe and crossed the hall into the bathroom. The room was steamy and humid, smelled like her favorite flowers, and was lit only by the candles. Quickly pinning her hair up with a single barrette, Maria slipped off the robe and stepped into the tub. As she lowered herself into the relaxing water, Maria could feel her muscles loosen. She was aware of the stimulating effect the hot water was having on her hard nipples and already moist vagina.

As she lay there motionless enjoying the solitude, Maria thought about how these special baths had started. One the many things she had learned about Ben was that watching her bring herself to orgasm had excited him tremendously. One day he asked her if she ever pleasured herself without him and she had told him no, she didn't think she could do that. Ben had explained that the thought of her doing it while thinking of him would be an incredible turn on for him.

When he found out that her bathtub had one of those hand held shower sprayers, Ben had suggested that she try using it on her clitoris, adjusting the spray pattern till she found one that gave the best results. Her first try had gone smashingly well, producing an orgasm that she could only describe as earth shattering. The next day she described in perfect detail her experience in the tub and from that day a tradition had been born.

Laying her head back and closing her eyes, Maria imagined Ben sitting on the side of the tub. He reached over and let his hand slide down from her shoulder and cup one of her breasts. The fingers were hers but in her mind's eye, they were Ben's. Maria knew he would take his time with her breasts, especially her nipples. He had told her how much he had always loved looking at them outlined through her usual white T-shirt. As it always did, the nipple manipulation caused her to moan lightly. She could feel her pussy responding, needing his touch.

Maria slid her hands down her hips, bypassing her pussy, and massaged the inside of her thighs. She took her time and didn't give in to her body's urge to reach its climax. After a few minutes the hands began to massage around the outside of her vagina. When she could take no more delay, a finger slid into her now wet folds. Her clitoris responded to the touch by sending out spasms of pleasure through her pussy. She pictured Ben's tongue flicking at and sucking her hard little button and this was enough to carry her to the edge of the abyss.

As fingers slid into her love tunnel it was Ben's cock that Maria saw entering her. As the first wave of sexual release washed over her, Maria's hips thrust upward against his cock. Her contractions sucked at and milked him as his cock began to spray his hot seed deep into her greedy vagina. Grabbing the spray head, she directed the flow on her throbbing clitoris. Her orgasm was incredibly intense and she could feel her pussy milking her fingers hungrily. It felt like she would never stop cumming, then the spasms began to slow down and her breathing started to return to normal.

As reality began to intrude on her fantasy, Maria realized she must be quite a sight. Lying low in the tub, her legs were spread as far as the sides of the tub allowed. Beads of sweat had appeared on her forehead and upper lip. Her hair was wet from the splashing water and she could just imagine the satisfied look that must be on her face. As usual, she couldn't wait to tell Ben all about today's experience. He so enjoyed her descriptions of these baths and she was only too happy to accommodate him. As she imagined him watching her lovingly, Maria closed her eyes and declared, "That one was for you, Ben."