Bently Twins Meet Spiderman Ch. 01

Story Info
Spiderman helps twins celebrate their 18th birthday.
2.2k words
4.5
77.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and Mandy stood in the enormous nightclub as all the celebrities gathered. It was there 18th birthday celebration and no expense had been spared. A men's magazine called Maxim had rented the venue for the night and everyone possible had come out of the woodwork to celebrate with the two young sweethearts.

The girls had decided to wear black strapless gowns that accentuated their cleavage to the fullest. This was helped with the corsets that each girl had on beneath the dress and each one also had a thong beneath. The only difference in the two girls now was the color of their thong. Sandy had on a black one while Mandy wore a bright pink piece of clothing that looked more like a strip of dental floss.

Peter Parker stood in the center of the dance floor snapping pictures as the girls danced and twirled around on the dance floor to the thundering music blaring from the speakers surrounding the room. His cock was straining against the confines of his pants as he watched the two girls now of the age of consent teasing many young celebrity males. These two had been every teenage boy and nearly all of the male adult populations obsession since they turned 16 and blossomed into their current well proportioned bodies. Having been on numerous photo shoots already and many commercials and runway shows, they were in the eye of the public constantly.

It was rumored Hugh Hefner was going to have them in playboy soon but Peter had been offered a rather large sum of money if he could get them to pose for another magazine first.

Peter hoped and prayed that he could talk to the girls this evening and somehow manage to get them to do a racy photo shoot for his own publication with a men's magazine now. If he could get the two sweeter than sugar twins into doing a less than fully clothed shoot it would cement him forever as a god and as a freelance photographer. His cock reminded him that he had ulterior motives as well but he would refuse to act on them unless the girls acted first.

As the night proceeded the girls parents went home and much to his surprise the terrific twosome stayed behind to dance and drink the night away as soon as the parental units left. The moment they crossed the doorway the two girls were looking to score a few drinks and loosen up a little bit. Peter took this chance to snap numerous pictures with his normal camera used for this duty but he also snapped a few Polaroid for instant access.

As the girls consumed more and more alcohol Peter continued to snap pictures. The night wore on and at nearly the stroke of midnight Sandy and Mandy strolled towards Peter hand in hand. As they neared him they separated and then each hooked a tiny arm through his and they sashayed towards the dance floor with him in tow.

Reaching the dance floor the girls each leaned in and whispered into his ear. "What will it cost to get those pictures?" To Peter's mind it was a loaded question, one that could go many different ways. "Well ladies I was hoping you might allow me to do a photo shoot for you," he said hesitantly, "I want to show the world you two ravishing young beauties in a more erotic situation than your used to."

Sandy leaned forward at the same time Mandy did and Peter saw them exchange a sly wink. "Well Peter Parker," Sandy started. "We had heard you had a friend in Spiderman and we had hoped you might arrange a private meeting with him," Mandy continued where her sister left off. "If you can do that," they both said in unison, "then we will do any photo shoot you want just for you, one private that you can keep and one public one that exposes some flesh for all the horny guys out there."

Peter didn't have to think long, although he would have to give it a few seconds to not seem like he was jumping the gun. "Yes, girls," he started slowly, "I think that this can be arranged sometime soon." Peter gave it a few seconds before asking the next question. "So Sandy and Mandy, when would you like to meet Spiderman?"

The girls looked back and forth and then leaned forward and whispered to each other before facing him again and giggling together. "Tonight!"

This could prove to be rather interesting indeed for Peter/Spiderman. "When would you want to do the photo shoot for me then?" "Tonight," they both answered again.

Peter thought for a minute and then spoke with little reserve, "Go get into your limo and prepare yourselves for Spiderman," he added in a low husky growl, "have the driver take you to your hotel and Spiderman will drop in shortly after you are in your rooms."

"But how will we find you again for a photo shoot tonight Peter," Sandy asked. "Don't worry when your meeting is done with Spiderman he will bring you back to me in my loft for some pictures."

Ten minutes later Spiderman was swinging over the limo from the street lamps and rooftops above. He had a slight idea what the girls wanted, perhaps it was to meet a super hero and savior of the city or just maybe they wanted a little naughty tryst. Time would soon tell.

As they exited their limo and moved up the elevator the girls giggled and whispered in their excitement. "Sandy," Mandy started, "I hope he is well hung and fucks like a rabbit." Sandy's only response was to give her sexy twin a pinch on the bottom as they stood close in the elevator.

Their parents had anticipated a long night so they had hopped a flight back home allowing the two twins some freedom. The girls had never given them reason to worry before and they doubted it would start now. Little did they know what the two teens had in mind for tonight as they flew towards home.

At just that moment the twins exited their elevator into the penthouse and walked towards the bedroom. Once they got through the doorway the girls embraced in a passionate kiss. Being slightly intoxicated their inhibitions were down and they were more than willing to do anything tonight.

Spiderman sat perched on the railing outside the master bedroom to the girls penthouse. At once when the room lit up Spidey could see through the sheer window curtains and he watched as the girls embraced in a deep kiss. Stepping down onto the balcony and walking towards the door, Spiderman watched the two girls caress each other over their form fitting dresses.

Spidey opened the balcony door and the twins turned to see him. "Hello Spidey," they called out cheerfully together, not seeming to care that they had been caught kissing. Spiderman thought of the possible implications here tonight, he could as both Peter and Spiderman fuck these two girls. Also there was more than a probable chance that he would witness some incestuous bisexual activity, and if he was lucky he would be deflowering both girls.

Sandy was the first to walk towards him, she stretched out a tiny little hand and allowed him to take it in his big one. Once their hands were joined Mandy was behind him she stroked his back and lifted up the top of his outfit. Her tiny little lips kissing their way up his back and her pink tongue tasting his flesh. Sandy had not bothered with anymore words either she was stroking his exposed stomach and licking his six-pack abs as his chest was exposed more she moved up.

Mandy lingered behind him tugging his shirt over the mask he wore and she finally discarded it. Once it was on the floor four little hands explored his body. Sandy the leader of the two for now leaned in and sucked his nipples hard. As she did this her hands went around the backside of the webbed wonder and she stroked her sisters sides and breasts as best as she could. Mandy meanwhile pulled the top part of the back of Spiderman's spandex pants down to his thighs. As his well toned ass was exposed Mandy bent forward and kissed it. Her fingers squeezed the hard male flesh as she giggled and licked further down the back of his thighs.

Sandy was busy in front now with trying to get Spiderman's spandex pants over the rigid cock. As she struggled with it her sister reached around Spidey and pushed Sandy's dress up enough to snake her hand underneath. Once her hand was unobstructed by the dress Mandy ran her fingers up her sister's thighs until she reached the pink shaved pussy covered only by a thong. The dampness in the center told Mandy that her sister was just as horny as she was.

Sandy bent at the knees just enough to allow Mandy the ability to gain access to her moist center. Within seconds her sister was pushing the thong aside and stroking her pussy with well trained fingers. The twins were exactly alike in some aspects and this was one that they were both sharing at all times. When Mandy was wet and horny, Sandy was always right there soaked along side her twin.

Sandy gasped as Spiderman's spandex pants were pushed below the rock hard shaft. As it sprung forward Sandy giggled and hungrily cooed to Mandy, "Honey, he is hung like a bull." With that she bent forward and grasped his shaft and tugged it up and down three or four times. As Mandy watched, Sandy tentatively leaned forward and stuck her pink little tongue against the head of Spidey's shaft. She probed the slit in his cockhead with her tongue lapping at the gooey pre cum rising there.Spiderman moaned soft ughs and ahhs as she then wrapped her pink little lips around his shaft and sucked the head.

Mandy not wanting to be left out reached from behind Spidey and cupped his large balls and rolled them in her hands before sliding through his spread legs and leaned back and sucked his nuts into her mouth. Two girls wrapping their lips around his male organs drove Spidey crazy and as he felt the cum boiling in his testicles he realized he had yet to taste either girl.

Spidey taking charge, reached forward and grabbed Sandy around the waist and lifted her up spinning her in the air so she was upside down and from there he nudge her legs open. Sandy let her legs split and felt Spiderman's warm breath on her ass and virginal little pussy. His large tongue slipped out of his mouth as he lifted the bottom portion of his mask. He lapped away at the pink puffy sex lips of the twin with his cock in her mouth. He then reached up and cupped her ass in his hand and spread her ass cheeks as he slipped his tongue past her pink folds.

"MFPHH EEK!" Sandy squeals muffled by his large cock in her mouth. She could feel his tongue probing her tight virginal cunt. It wouldn't take more than a second or two of his skillful ministrations to make her cum. And from this advantage point she could look into her sister's eyes as she sucked his cock and Mandy sucked his balls gently into her mouth. It would soon come to a wonderful reality, the entire planning the two had done for the past few months.

Spiderman tasted the sweet nectar between Sandy's thighs and he couldn't believe just how sweet her pussy tasted. It was almost coconut flavored and he would have to remember to ask about that later. As he slipped his tongue in and out as deep as it would go inside the little upside down beauty he felt his cum working its way up his shaft. He felt the twitch in his loins and suddenly Sandy in her inverted state was swallowing his cock to the base and gulping down his loads of shooting cum.

As the last jolts of orgasm washed through Spidey's body he lowered Sandy to the floor and then slipped a step backwards. When he did he saw Sandy open her eyes and look at her sister. She crooked her finger and gestured for Mandy to come towards her. As Mandy did so her sister opened her mouth and showed her the last mouthful of cum she had saved to share with Mandy. Spiderman couldn't believe his eyes as they kissed swapping his cum back and forth between them.

In an instant the girls were both on their hands and knees with their tiny asses in the air pointed in his direction. "Take your pick Spiderman," Mandy cooed as she sunk two fingers inside her soaked, shaved little pussy. Spiderman looked at the pretty picture before him, four tight little holes ready wet and willing to succumb to his cock and thought this is going to be one long night...

(to be continued if feedback warrants.)