Berry Fun

Story Info
Just helping out.
2.8k words
4
31.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to any publication or website, but I have several more stories if this one is received well......enjoy

It's a cold and rainy Saturday night as the limo takes the four of us home from a night at our favorite dance club. Though it is dark in our limo, the intermittent street light allows an occasional view of my lovely wife April in the seat across from me. She is radiant as always, her soft red hair flowing over her shoulders and her sexy blue eyes shining with passion in the occasional reflection. Her head is laid back in the luxurious leather seat as a soft moan escapes from her lips. She is so hot, and I am hard as a rock as I watch her surrender herself to our friend Devon. My wife's lovely face is lost in the throes of passion as our friend is on his knees with his head between her long legs, teasing her shaved pussy ever so gently with his tongue and fingers.

Next to me is Devon's wife Kristina, a hot and sexy fireball with a wonderful body and beautiful smile. Kristina and I share a deep and passionate kiss as our hands roam and our clothes are shed. We are extremely turned-on, not only by each other, but by the excitement of the passion displayed by our respective spouses entwined directly across from us.

I have a compelling desire to taste this lovely woman next to me, knowing from past experience how sweet she will be. Though normally we would take our time and enjoy each moment, in tonight's urgency we bypass some of the usual foreplay. We have been dancing and teasing and touching all night to get to this point so we are all more than hot and ready. I pull up her short little skirt and with one hand her sexy little thong is over her knees and on the floor. Without hesitation, I drop to my knees and dive in to that hot little box, so wet, so sweet, so tasty. With a wide tongue and plenty of pressure, I devour her; deep, and so slow, then fast and furious. She responds with amazing intensity, giving me direction to the places that can bring her to that release.

Across from us, the now naked Devon has removed April from the burden of clothing, and Kristina reaches out and grabs his rock-hard member with her soft little hand. She is gently stroking his cock and sharing a deep kiss with her known lover as her hips urgently rise and fall to the caress of my tongue. April joins the two in their kiss and as Devon moves behind April, the two beautiful ladies get lost together in thier own passion.

I move out of the way and guide my lovely wife's face down into Kristina's hot little cunt, already sopping wet from the playful lashing I have been giving her. I smile as Kristina's eyes roll back into her sockets and she loses her breath. I know the power of my wife's hot and pressing tongue. Hmmm, Kristina sighs, "It feels so good." As Devon slips into my wife from behind, I undress and then slide into Kristina's hot and waiting mouth. She is so right when she say this is all so good....

Suddenly we notice the limo is slowing down so we quickly stop what we are doing and attempt to throw our clothes back on. We come to a stop and the limo driver lowers the divider between us. With a knowing smile, he apologizes for stopping but asks us to direct our attention out the window.

We lower the window and we see a long white limo that is stuck on the side of the road. As Devon and I get out to see if we can help, the limo door opens and out steps a tall and amazingly beautiful woman. She looks like a movie star and Devon and I are suddenly taken back as we realize who she is.

The woman is hesitant until she sees our two lovely ladies roll out of the car. "Oh hello, I am so glad to see you," says this lovely vision. In disbelief Devon asks, "Are you Halle Berry?" and the woman just smiles and says "Yes, I am, is that OK?" and she laughs.

Halle Berry, amazing, right here before us, and she is even more beautiful in person than in the movies. "Winston, my limo driver, got us stuck when an animal ran out into the road, and my cell phone does not work out here in the country" she says. "He left and hour ago to get some help and I have been out here alone ever since."

The four of us stand there in awestruck silence. Still recovering from the quick jolt back to reality, we are now tossed right back into disbelief that the four of us would be standing here talking with Halle.

Not being known for being the shy one, I quickly invite her to join us in the limo and offer to give her a ride to the closest town so that she can get some help. She happily accepts our offer and the five of us pile into the limo with smiles so big that our faces hurt.

I slip in comfortably next to Kristina and Devon next to my own wife April, forgetting for the moment how strange that might be to Halle as we make introductions. With my arm around Kristina I introduce myself and then my wife, who is sitting almost on Devon's lap. The surprised look on Halle's face is priceless, and we explain to her that we are very good friends without any jealousy, so we often just enjoy each other's company this way without thinking twice about it.

The trip in to town is about 20 miles, and we all become acquainted with this beautiful starlet and feel more comfortable around her as the ride goes on. Halle is wet from the rain and I am not sure if it is the cold or the excitement in the air that has her nipples hard as we exchange stolen glances. Her long and perfect legs are a lovely match to the sexy ladies here in the car with us, and Devon and I both notice that the three ladies have a way of casually "touching" each other as they talk that is very exciting and intense. It may just be my over-active imagination, but it seems that Halle is a bit turned on by the touches and sexy conversation the four of us so easily share.

Kristina is resting her hand on my perpetual hard-on and Devon is softly stroking April's hair and neck. I know the limo must still smell like the sex we were enjoying before we found Halle and I wonder if she is as perceptive as I would like for her to be. By the time we hit the town we are all laughing and joking and Halle hints that she might like some company.

We pull into the driveway of her rented condo and she asks us if we would like to come up for a drink. Without hesitation we all roll out of the car and head upstairs to her private mansion. The three girls are off arm-in-arm, forgetting about us boys for the moment, but Devon and I are certainly not feeling left out. We walk behind these three lovely ladies and joke with each other as we imagine the possibilities.

As we enter the luxurious penthouse, Halle stumbles and Devon and I both reach out to catch her. She is so smooth, so soft, and so hot. She excuses herself to go clean up as she invites the four of us to have a seat. She smiles as she leaves us and tells us to make ourselves at home, hinting that Devon and I might be gentlemen and get the ladies all a drink.

As soon as she is out of site Devon and I make the drinks and then sit with our own spouses as we talk about what has transpired. As always, it is up to the ladies what is allowed and what is not. My lovely wife and Devon's wife Kristina have of course already conspired together and agreed that this adventure is free to go as far as feels comfortable without being pushy. We all smile and decide that our imaginations are way too overactive anyway and we need to relax because Halle is just being friendly to the four of us for rescuing her.

I feel Halle enter the room before we even see her. She is wearing a fluffy white cotton robe and holding several others in her hands. She thanks us for bringing her home and also for keeping her company, and invites us to spend the evening. As we stand thier silent in awe, she winks and then speaks into an intercom and tells her limo driver Winston to please tip our limo driver and send him home. She tells her driver that will be taking us all home tomorrow afternoon as we will be spending the night.

We sip our drinks, April still sitting with me and Devon with his wife Kristina, laughing and teasing and enjoying a conversation with Halle that is getting sexier by the minute. After an hour or so it is clear that Halle understands that the four of us are more than just friends together and tells us "please don't be shy or let me ruin your fun just because I am here."

At his point it all seems a little awkward, so we just stay put, though we all have moved closer together and some casual touching is being shared between the four of us. Halle says she is getting warm, and with her robe open casually to the point of showing the edge of her small white thong, it would be more than true to say that the four of us were getting just a little hot also.

"I think we should all go for a swim" says Halle, "the four of you can change in the room next to the pool if you like. "There are suits already in there if you need them." She gracefully is up and gone before either of us have a chance to say a word, and we gleefully follow her out to the pool house to change into our suits.

Now the four of us are attractive, but not exactly "movie star" material. We are all fit and trim and healthy, but I am sure Ms. Berry could have most anyone she would want. Knowing this, we are all slightly shy to be standing at the edge of the pool watching this vision swim around. Kristina is the first one to drop her robe and jump into the water, and we all follow suit, wanting to get into the water as soon as possible to compensate for our moment of humility.

The five of us slide over to one corner of the pool near the video screen and Halle turns on some sexy MTV videos as we drink, flirt, and talk. Devon's wife is leaning back against me and I feel her hand start to roam as we are enjoying the reflection of the water dancing off the dark walls. Suddenly she turns around and we share a passionate kiss. She is on fire and like a scene from a movie, we get lost in the passion as if no one else was around. I easily remove her scant bikini and lift her to the edge of the pool. Without a moments hesitation I am going down on her sweet paradise and she is going crazy from my touch, of course fueled with the excitement and the passion of where we are and what we are doing.

I feel a small but strong hand on my stiff cock, and I turn to see my lovely wife standing behind me, smiling. Behind her is Devon and I can see from the movement of the waves that he and my wife are both enjoying this moment also. In a lounge chair a few feet away from the four of us is Halle, content to sit and watch as her hands finds the parts of her body that only she knows best. With a wink and a smile I invite her to join us, and to my surprise she gets up and moves over to Kristina's open lips. Slowly she bends down to Kristina and they share a long, deep kiss. With my wife stroking me and my tongue riding the hips of the sexy Kristina, it is all I can do to keep from exploding right then.

Kristina reaches out to Halle and moves Halle's sweet little cunt in position over her mouth. We all are mesmerized with anticipation. We are all enjoying our adventure as it unfolds. This, however, is Halle Berry, and any of us would give anything to be where Kristina is right now.

Wanting to get closer, I jump out of the pool and position Kristina so that I can slide into her. I want to tease, to play, knowing that this will also bring me closer to Halle. Kristina enjoys the teasing. I slowly place the tip of my cock into her, just a little, and pull back out, grabbing my throbbing member with my hand and rubbing the wet head softly against her clit. Halle is watching me as she licks her lips, and that is making me crazy. I timidly reach across and touch that magic body, softly touching her face, pulling her to me. There is no resistance as our lips meet, and all at once I am not only kissing Halle Berry the movie star; I am sharing my passion with my lovely wife, friends, and a beautiful and sexy woman that has wants and needs just like any other.

Slowly and carefully I move my hands down to the firm and inviting breasts of this woman before me as I continue to drive my stiff rod into Kristina's tight little cunt. I continue to skirt downwards, slowly playing with Halle's smooth skin as I work my way to the soft and smooth mound between her legs. Gently I rotate her clit with my thumb and forefinger as Kristina continues to amaze Halle with her tongue.

Two fingers in, smooth and gentle, we all get into a rhythm as April and Devon join us. After Devon, Halle, and April share some passionate three-way kissing, my lovely wife April moves her hot mouth to Halle's left breast, Devon to the right. Halle is moving faster now, urgent, coming to the edge and back down again, the four of us playing her and working towards her release. Her eyes are glazed over and her body is lost in the passion, and we can feel she is so close.

April gently steals Halle and moves her back to the lounge chair. Devon replaces Halle over Kristina and places his cock into Kristina's mouth. My lovely wife wants her taste of this beautiful woman, and as I drive deep and hard into Kristina and she sucks Devon, we watch and listen as Halle is reaching her climax.

Not wanting to leave April out of the receiving end of this adventure, I pull myself away from Kristina. As Devon enters his wife's own sweet paradise and I crawl over behind my wife and easily slide into her from behind.

"Oh my God, don't stop, please, don't stop" moans Halle,"I am cumming...." As Halle releases on my wife's lovely face, the four of us are pushed over the edge, and we all have amazing orgasms, as we have never felt before.

The music has stopped and all you can hear is the heavy breathing and heartbeats of five people that have just shared an amazing adventure. The smell of this wonderful tryst is in the air and we are all smiling like little kids at Christmas. After a moment I make a slight joke to clear the air and we all laugh and then jump into the pool, splashing and teasing and reliving how intense the last few hours have been.

We get out of the pool and enjoy a nightcap, and then the four of us are ready for sleep. Halle starts to lead us to our rooms, and then changes her mind and invites us all to join her in her room. After we all share a kiss goodnight, we fall to sleep, girls in the middle, and drift off thinking about what we might have for breakfast......hmmmmmm.