Berry's Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers

Her fingers rubbed deeper, and my shoulders began drooping all on their own.

Sweet Mary, she has magic hands.

"Don't stop, Red. Everybody's having fun. We're all okay." Her velvety voice sank into my head together with her fingers in my loosening flesh.

I got lost, lost in the ridiculousness of it all. The thing that had slept somewhere inside me for too long, the deep and profound love for Heather that had waited patiently, biding its time, rose up again. It filled my chest and squeezed everything else out. My common sense retreated into a corner and raised a battered white flag.

I was Heather's again, completely.

She felt me melt, felt my body go slack. Her kisses deepened. Her hands slid up. Sam's down. I lost track of whose hands were where on my hips and back. Twenty fingers caressed, fondled, and played across my slick, superheated skin.

Someone cupped my breasts, rolling thumbs in teasing circles over my nipples. I mewled into Heather's mouth and shuddered. Her tongue went wild, twirling between my lips then twisting against mine.

I felt Samantha's hot breath against the back of my neck again. She inched herself closer and the hardened points of her breasts grazed between my shoulders.

"May I?" she whispered politely, lips millimeters from my skin.

I don't know which one of us she was asking, but it didn't matter by that point because Heather and I answered together. "Yes."

Sam's lips melted into the back of my neck. When I twitched in response, she snorted a chuckle and turned her head and mouthed the top of my spine. Heather snuck downward too until she was doing the same thing at my throat, lapping and sucking.

Devoured. That's what I was. The two of them licking and lapping. Sucking and gnawing. I rolled my head every which way to let them.

The thumbs at my breasts sank inwards with agonizing slowness, drilling into my puckered nipples the way that had always been my weakness. It was either Heather doing it or she'd had some very detailed conversations with Samantha. Right then, I didn't care.

I don't know how long they toyed with me. I was on a sensual ride. No control. No say. Trapped between two women who'd apparently flown a few thousand miles with the intention of doing, well,this.

Everything jerked to a stop at the sound of the bathroom door swinging open behind us.

"Hey Sammie, are you coming to—oh. Wow..." Hero's voice trailed off when he saw us.

I jerked my face away from Heather's and would have fled from her lap if Samantha hadn't held me down. For a few heartbeats, my legs fought her arms.

A full couple of seconds ticked by as our silent struggle played out underwater and none of us acknowledged Hero. Absurdly, my first thought was that it was getting rude.

"I'm sorry ladies, I guess I probably should have knocked?" he ventured, as gracious as always.

"You two, stay," Sam murmured, coming around beside us. "I'll go with the boy. Have fun okay?"

Then Samantha did something, something perfect, in what could have been a delicate moment crowded with four sets of egos, affections, and insecurities. Sam nuzzled Heather's cheek, a few gentle sweeps of her delicate nose.

Then she nuzzled mine too, in just the same way, grazing me with a tenderness that was completely unexpected and made me look at her with wonder.

How do you know just what to do?

Samantha turned finally to Hero. "Okay studmuffin, I'm coming. Sorry to keep you waiting. Guess we kind of... lost track of time there," she said tactfully as she stepped out and trotted to him without bothering to even reach for a towel.

Bubble bath dribbled down her slender olive back and exquisite dancer's rump in milky white streams.

Heather and I turned to watch, our faces squished cozily cheek-to-cheek, as Sam tugged a still wide-eyed Hero through the door. Her hand appeared for a last little wave for our benefit just before it shut.

From outside there was a soft thump, a giggle, and the sound of a flirty chase.

Riiiight. Sorry you caught us headed straight into a girlie three-way. Let's go have sex. But first? Chase me.

What kind of life did these three live? It appalled and amazed me at the same time.

The thing, whatever it might have been, that had nearly happened between the three of us had evaporated and it felt like the air had been sucked out of the room. I had no idea what to do next.

Heather filled the strange pause by pulling my earlobe between her teeth and worrying at it tenderly.

"You know you lead a strange life now, right Bubble?"

"Maybe. But it has its moments."

"And you really do share—"

"Mmmhmm," she cut me off, "everything." Her fingers slipped up to explore along a few of my ribs, then drifted over to trace up and down my stomach. I groaned and she let go of my ear to rest her head on my shoulder.

I blindly smoothed a strand of wet, brassy hair behind her ear. "Okay, I think maybe I'm ready for some that 'whatever' stuff you were talking about before."

She shifted into my lap. "Sure about that?"

I scratched gentle fingernails down her side. "Don't make me say it twice. It'll sound like begging."

She twisted away and grinned. "Okay. Tub or bed?"

"Bed. Please God, bed."

"There's a big heart-shaped one in the back bedroom. Want to go there?"

"I don't care what shape it is, as long as you're in it and you're naked."

"Deal."

We crawled out of the tub, wisps of steam pouring from our bare skin, and skidded carefully across the completely soaked and now death-slick marble floor. Still nude, we paraded through the penthouse's main room, confident that Hero and Samantha were occupied.

*~*Part 4*~*

We were right—Hero and Samantha were entirely occupied. When we passed one of the bedroom doors there were the unmistakable bed-shaking creaks and wild moans of vigorous sex. In fact, the level of their vigor was enough to make me pause in the hall.

"Hold up Bubble?" I whispered. "Is Sam going to be okay in there? She's so small and, I mean, after what Hero saw in the bathroom, he's not going to get too, you know, enthusiastic is he?"

Heather covered her mouth to muffle her laugh. "Oh honey, you've got the whole thing backwards. Sam's the one who'll be wound up. She's going to fuck that big lug stupid, then order a hot fudge sundae from room service while he takes a nap to recover. Then she's going to wake him up and fuck him again."

"Seriously?"

"I've seen it before. It's what she does in hotels."

I eyed her doubtfully. Sure, Samantha had badass written all over her, but it sounded like a demolition crew was at work in there and she was less than half Hero's size. "Yeah, but she's beyond little and he's huge. Wait, is, uh, is everything on Hero, you know, big?"

"You mean proportional?" Heather's lips pursed at my prying question then broke into a wide wicked grin. "Between you and me, well, you know those really thick tubes of chocolate chip cookie dough they sell at the supermarket?"

Too late, my hand flew up to stop her. "Whoa! I don't think I needed to know that."

She shrugged, still grinning. "Haha. Good luck not picturing it now."

The thumping behind the door got louder at that moment and some of my delicate parts hurt out of sympathy for the miniature brunette. "It sounds like he's pounding her into the frickin' box spring."

"Meh, that's how she likes it. Look, are we going to spy on other people having sex or go find a room of our own?"

"Good point. Keep moving."

Heather led me past two more doors and pushed a third open. The sight had us both laughing immediately. It looked like Liberace and Prince had built a demented love nest inside.

Velours and velvets in reds, pinks and deep purples. Mirrored ceiling. Giant smoked crystal chandelier. The highlight though, as Heather promised, was smack in the middle of the room: an enormous heart-shaped bed wrapped in black satin.

I slid an arm around Heather's waist as we admired the perverse gusto of the room's décor from the doorway. I eyed the bed. "Please tell me that sucker vibrates."

She giggled and squeezed me. "If it doesn't, I'll shake it for you." She looked around. "Sure it's not too silly in here? There's normal rooms too."

"Uh uh." I stepped inside and pulled her with me towards the bed. "This is perfect. It's just as ridiculous as tonight."

"You mean ridiculous in a good way, right?" Heather spun us and pushed me back onto the sea of cool black satin.

"Very good way, and you know it."

She was hovering above me now, her body dripping down on me, her eyes a blend of affection and desire. "For the record, you look pretty on black satin, Berry. Your pale skin against the darkness. Red hair against black. Might be worth a picture," she mused.

I caught her wrists and pulled her down on top of me. Our slick, warm bodies slid against each other, her larger breasts drilling into mine. "You don't have a camera."

"I could go find my cell," she countered, faking a dip down for a smooch before pulling back.

"Tease. That would mean you'd have to leave the room. And me."

She nodded, her eyes raking down my body. "You're right, fuck the pictures." She came down at me for real.

"Heheh, smart girl," I cooed, steering her face to one side enough to expose her collarbone. I followed it with my tongue, down to the inside swell of her breast where I traced slow circles with the tip of my nose.

Jesus, her smell, the bubblegum sweetness, still lingering beneath the cloying jasmine bubblebath.

Heather, bless her, knew what I was after. She scooted upwards, cupped her own breast and dipped its thick pink nipple into my mouth. I opened my jaw wide to accept what she offered, straining to pull in as much of her impossible tit as I could and sucked greedily.

She stroked my head as I suckled. "Guess you missed hooters a little, huh, Berry?"

"Mfmph," I gurgled an embarrassed confession around her boob.

She smirked and slowly tugged her first breast free. It was spit-soaked, areola puckered, nipple a tight knot.

She pinched it, smiling down at me. "Good girl. Very thorough." Before I asked, she stuffed the other one into my mouth, shaking her head as she indulged me.

My eyes said what my mouth couldn't:I love being naked with you.

She swapped me back to her other breast, then back again, letting me have a good long boob fix before rolling off me to one side. "My turn. Want to feel something cool, Berry?"

"Always."

She wiggled her eyebrows. "I've been wanting to try this on someone for a while. You were a willing good test subject."

I nodded and watched as she lapped at her thumb. She brought it up to brush back and forth across one of my flat nipples.

"More sex-genius games, Bubble? So far so good." It was nice to feel her touch again.

"Good. Hold still, Berry." Her mouth came down and she trailed her tongue, lapping kitten licks as she went, across my breast. She lifted my arm and her meandering tongue slid slowly into my armpit.Huh? She began to lick the insanely sensitive flesh there and I had trouble holding still.

Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush.

What the hell was she up to? "Good thing I shaved," I tittered.

"Yes, thanks for that," she giggled into my tender underarm. "Now, hush. Feel."

She went back to licking with longer swipes. All the while, her thumb passed back and forth over my nipple with agonizing slowness.

Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush.

Weird, and yet nice. "Tickles," I snorted, "but I like it too."

"Hold on. Should get better." She turned my arm and inched her mouth outwards, still lapping, towards the crook of my elbow. She began to lick the delicate skin there. It stretched a thin line of pleasure from my breast to her mouth on my arm.

Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush.

The pleasure line pulsed beneath my skin. Whoa, there was definitely something to this. "Oh honey." I was under the spell of her happy little thread across my chest, connecting two unrelated body parts, joined solely by her touch.

Light-headed, I looked up at my gold-haired lover. She had a gift for this sort of thing.

She winked up at me. "Feel it? The funny connection?"

I nodded mutely.

She kissed my arm again. "Hold on, girlie, I think it'll get better."

Her mouth traced further out to the inside of my wrist. She licked there too while continuing to fondle my breast.

Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush. Lap. Brush.

The pleasure line she had already drawn stretched tighter, like adjusting a guitar string, tuning it. Each combined lap and fondle was a pluck at her tautly stretched string. It was insane.

"Ooh," I cooed, shoulders lifting off the bed.

"Working, huh?" She slid her mouth further down the same arm until, finally, she began licking and suckling the tip of my middle finger, still tweaking my nipple.

It sent warm tingles through me along the thread she'd drawn. That thread was longer, tighter now, and she played it until it vibrated.

"Guuuuh," I groaned.

"Cool, huh?"

"Still a sex-genius," I sighed.

"Me?" she beamed. Now nuzzling my hand.

"Hooyeah."

"Want me to do the other side too?"

"Yes please."

She did, and soon my hips were wriggling on their own as if we'd never been apart, Heather teaching me something new about my body the way she did when we were in high school even though I'd been her first real lover.

She could still read me too. "Ready for some relief, Berry? There's such a thing as too much teasing, I guess."

"Maybe... kinda..."

"Hehe, that was a total yes. Mind if I...?" Her small, pink tongue flicked out and played along the top of her lip, finishing her question. As she intended, I felt her offer between my legs.

"Kiss me first, Bubble, then you can have me." I pulled her down on top of me again.

I stroked her back as we smooched and wriggled together, finally daring to skim my hands downwards to stroke her curvy hips. I filled my hands with each of her rounded buns. They were still slick from the bubble bath.

"Mmmhmm, give it a good squeeze," she murmured.

I did, sinking my fingers into the tight muscles of the spectacular rump, I'd once watched sprint up and down a hockey field beneath a small pleated skirt.

She scooted downwards again, pausing to cup my breasts and give them two gentle squeezes. "Meep meep." She chuckled.

"Weirdo." I patted her head as her chin grazed smoothly down over my stomach. She moved lower and rested her head on the inside of my thigh then gently spread my legs a little wider.

"Oooh, love the landing strip. Bobbie's idea or yours?"

Ow, please don't make me think about my husband with you right there. "Mine."

"It suits the skinny you. Very slim and sporty." She exhaled a warm breath across my mound that made me shudder with anticipation. "You haven't changed a bit, Berry. So fair. So pink. So pretty." She leaned in and planted a few teasing pecks then pulled back again. "Just as wet. Just as sweet too."

Her hands found the hollows of my hips and started tracing lazy circles. She sighed. "You know what? This is going to sound a little disturbed, but I think I've missed your cooter."

I patted her head again. "You're right, it's a little twisted. I'm not complaining though."

Heather leaned in again to press her mouth against my slit, her nimble little tongue slipping between. She began a slow search in my folds as her hands kept stroking my hips.

She found my clit and when she swabbed at it a few times, I shuddered again and eked out a warning, "Bubble? I'm really turned on. I'm not going to last long."

"So? Why don't we just get your first one out of the way?" she offered sweetly, then returned to her gentle laps. Her tongue began spinning around and around my clit.

It was a good thing she didn't mind. I was getting dizzy again, even closer to cumming than I realized.

I tugged her hands up from my hips to my chest again. She understood and her thumbs sought out my tight discs, circling them to match her magic tongue revolving around my clit.

The combination was like hitting my fast forward button. "Oh crap," I squeaked. My climax picked up speed, hurtling closer. I clawed at the sheets, panting and rocking my head on the pillow.

Heather seemed as eager to see me cum as I was. Her licks quickened, her tongue flying back and forth over my tingling love button.

I snorted and pawed and trembled and quaked. And came.

"Mu huh huh huh," I wailed, twisting as all the tension she'd built up ignited, boiling my insides.

She stayed with me, keeping perfect pace, feathering licks at my button and toying gently at my nipples to stretch out my cum. She knew how to work me in these moments like no one else and the orgasm kept stretching further and further until I was gritting my teeth.

"No more! Please!" I dragged her head from between my legs, reduced to a pile of jangled nerve endings. "Get back up here would you?" I waved her up weakly.

Heather scooched higher and stretched out on the bed next to me again with a self-satisfied grin. Her chin was shiny with my juices. When I wiped at it with a few fingers she caught them and pulled them to her lips. She nursed on them, pulling my honey away with a steady suckling.

We were still catching our breath when someone rapped on the door.

*~*Part 5*~*

It was Sam. She peeked inside for a moment then pulled her head back. "Hiya. Everybody decent?"

Heather and I slunk beneath the sheets before she answered. "Covered, girlie. Never decent."

Sam chuckled as she slunk in the door and shut it behind her. It was as casual as I'd ever seen her—just a black t-shirt that fell not much past her hips, hair pulled up into a sloppy dark ponytail. "Mind if I hang out with you guys a little? Hero's in snore mode and I can't sleep."

Heather looked at me and when I nodded, she patted the bed next to her. "Sure, chickie. C'mere."

Sam scooted onto the bed next to Heather while looking around, taking in the room. "So what the hell is the deal with place? It's like Paul Lynde threw up in here."

Heather and I both blinked blankly at her.

Sam rolled her eyes. "C'mon, I'm not that much older than the two of you."

Heather gave her a consolation smooch on the cheek. "S'ok, old lady. I still like you." She leaned in for an exaggerated sniff. "And you reek of sex."

"Yeah, well, so do you. And twenty-eight is not old. I'll show you old." Sam whirled and straddled Heather's middle, trapping her arms at her sides beneath the slick black sheets.

Heather didn't even bother struggling. Instead, she looked up at her lover shrewdly. "You smell like sex, but you don't smell like hot fudge. Room service is closed for the night isn't it?"

Sam shrugged. "So? It's almost three in the morning."

"So you wore Hero out and then got bored."

Sam nodded slowly, still straddling but beginning to inch herself up Heather's chest. "Yep. Poor fella. Fucked to sleep by his favorite sex kitten."

Heather smirked. "You're his second favorite," she sassed, eying the bottom edge of Samantha's t-shirt.

This was a strange game. I cleared my throat to remind them I was there.

Sam didn't look over but Heather did. "Berry, mind if I, you know, help Sam a little bit? From the way she's wiggling this'll take two minutes tops."

"Hey," Sam groused.

"Oh please, I know that wiggle. You've been masturbating and you snuck over here hoping I'd finish the job," Heather shot back.

Okay, now I am definitely a third wheel.

"Guys, why don't I go find us something else to drink? Which way to that fridge with the booze?"

"There's three fridges," Sam answered, "but, um, stay Red?" She reinforced her soft plea with a hand on my bare shoulder.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,252 Followers