Berserker: Captive of a Viking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lottieH
lottieH
123 Followers

Before she could object, Asegill bent down and scooped her up in his arms. He pulled back the fur lined blankets on the bed with one hand and deposited Francine in the middle. She looked like was about to move but Asegill pushed her back down on the pillows.

"You need to sleep." He said. Her eyes narrowed but she didn't try to move again. Asegill pulled off all of his clothes but his breeches and moved to slide into the bed. This time Francine sucked in an angry breath and tried to slip out the other side of the bed. But Asegill grabbed her around the waist again and pulled her back against him.

"You're not sleeping with me." Francine said darkly.

"This is my bed. But why does it matter, we've already slept together." Asegill playfully reasoned.

"I was unconscious!" she spat.

"I think that is the point of sleeping.."

"I don't "

"Francine." Asegill gently interrupted as she strained against his hold. "Do not fight me on this. I will not move." She should consider herself lucky that this is the only price she plays for toying with me. He thought to himself. He felt her nails dig into his arm for a moment and then she slowly lowered her head to the pillow. Her entire body was stiff as a board. Asegill didn't mind, just the feeling of her body tucked into his was divine. His head was against her intoxicating hair. Surprisingly his beast did not demand more but seemed almost settled almost satisfied. It wanted more but it liked this too, he liked this. Still he wondered how long he could put off the inevitable. After a while Francine finally relaxed against him and then a few minutes later her breathing deepened into sleep. Asegill glanced at the flickering lantern, he never blew out the lantern when he slept. Otherwise he might awaken blind to an enemy. But then even if his orsimmi managed to get a blade to his throat before he woke. At least he would die happy.

~

When I awoke I found myself alone this time. I could still smell Asegill in the sheets and it angered me how much I liked the scent. I was glad I had slept in my clothes last night, it wasn't much of a barrier between us but it was something. I crawled out of the giant bed and ran into the bathroom. When I was done I checked the cabin door just in case and found it unsurprisingly, locked. I noticed a platter of food on Asegill's desk. I sat down at the desk and began to think as I tore into the food.

It was some sort of sauce stuffed fish and it was surprisingly delicious. So his land was another world. I didn't like how crazy my thoughts sounded. Or maybe it was some little unknown corner of earth. Did that change my plans? I remembered Asegill's promises to make me his wife and after our kiss last night I knew I couldn't hold back that tide of passion forever. Maybe he wasn't human with those strange eyes of his. Besides, I could never have a relationship with someone so... Powerful. It wasn't the word I expected to think of, but it did fit. He holds way to much power over me. Francine took a sip of water from a cup on the platter. Not only physically but sexually and social status, he was a captain after all. No I had always found peace in balance, maybe not soul searing passion. But peace was better. Or is it just safer... Some unhelpful part of my mind whispered. If I go with him to the docks... Where had he said we were going? I couldn't remember. Well if I lose myself in the city then maybe I could find someone who could help me, or hide me. If this is earth I should be able to find a phone. But if its not? My pessimistic mind murmured. Then I'd look for a way to get back, he said there wasn't a way but why should I trust him? Ultimately all these reasons made me certain I had to escape him. I finished the food and walked over to where the shirt I had worn on the deck yesterday had been discarded on the ground. I dressed and found a comb and a small mirror in one of the dresser drawers and set to hair on my hair with a determined air.

lottieH
lottieH
123 Followers
12