Berserker Child Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked slowly into the room and both Olivia and Kaane's eyes roamed the ornate room. Gold and platinum covered every surface, the untold wealth of jewels and lush animal hides laid everywhere. The king of the dark elvin court lay naked on a bed of sable wolf skins. His eyes roamed them both and seeing blood, he frowned at Kaane, "What have you allowed my pet to get into?"

"My lord, a slave trader hit her and it unleashed her other side." Kaane whispered quietly.

The king smiled and showed a glimpse of silver teeth. "How did he die?"

Olivia stepped forward to answer when she saw the discomfort Kaane had in answering, "My lord, I am truly sorry but I ripped the man's spine from his body."

She looked up and saw his eyes rest coolly on her; he glanced back up at Kaane and barked, "Leave us now!"

Kaane bowed and walked out of the room, closing the door without so much as a click.

**************************

To be continued:

12