Bess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watch her cum? It was humiliating but it excited her. She closed her eyes to let the feelings grow. Richard slapped her face. "No," he said. "Watch us as we watch you. I control your body and I can make you cum whenever I want. All these men will be watching you and they'll know exactly when you lose control.'

A number of the men moved closer to her. They had their erect cocks in their hands and were fondling their straining shafts. One caught Bess' eye and grinned, licking his lips.

"Are we ready, gentlemen?" Richard asked.

"Ready, Richard."

He looked Bess in the face. "Good. Bess, I'm going to make you cum and you will have no choice. All of us are going to watch your hips buck and watch your face as your orgasm fills your body. You cannot resist."

Oh God, Bess thought. She was so hot that her entire body was quaking. Although she bit her lip to fight against it, she knew he was right. She would cum.

Richard fitted the vibrator into the dildo in her ass and slowly moved it deeper. "Now, Bess, cum for us." He rubbed her clit with his finger. "Keep your eyes open and watch these men cum as you do."

She couldn't help it. She tossed her head and screamed, "Oh God, yes, oh fuck, yes," as one of strongest orgasm she ever experienced took over her entire body.

"Oh fuck," a voice yelled. Bess could see one man stroking his cock and saw semen spurt from the tip and splatter on her breasts. Another man's cock spewed cum onto her belly.

Richard turned off the vibrator but left it inside Bess's body. "Touch your pussy and make your hand wet. Bess rubbed her hand on her pussy, amazed how soaked she was. Richard took her slippery hand and placed it on his cock. "Hold your hand still so I can fuck it."

She held his cock and squeezed. Richard moved his hips, forcing his erection through her tight fingers. Although she didn't move her hand, she tensed her fingers in rhythm. "Oh that's so good," he said, groaning. "But it's too fast." Bess enjoyed rushing him, forcing him to cum just as he forced her. She was now in control and she knew just where to press and squeeze. When he came she could feel the pulses throughout his cock. His cum covered her chest.

"Raise her up," the leader commanded. The men quickly removed her shackles and helped her to her feet. He reached over, unsnapped the mesh, and pulled the dildos from her passages. "You have done very well so far, Bess but the night is young." With that he grabbed the chain attached to her collar and kissed her hard. Breaking the kiss, he nodded.

Someone grabbed Bess's hair and pulled her head back. One man held her arms while another tethered a gag around her mouth. The o-shaped ring was forced into her mouth and the leather strap was fastened behind her head. Her mouth was now held open wide. Suddenness of it caught Bess off guard. Remembering the safe word, she tried to say 'Red' but instead all she could do was mumble. She shook her head.

"Now, Bess," the leader said, "Something else for our pleasure." He placed a clamp on each of her nipples, pinching them. The pain was tremendous and it shot through her body. She moaned loudly. "You are taking this well." With that he placed two heavy brass bells on the end of the clamps. Their weight pulled each nipple down. Bess shook her head and her breasts moved too, causing the bells to ring. "That's music to my ears," one of the men said and the others laughed.

The pain on her nipples was intense and tears began to run from her eyes, smearing her eye make-up. She tried again to say the safe word but only drool came from her mouth dripping onto her chest.

"A final act. Ralph, are you ready?"

Bess's eyes grew wide as she saw Ralph. He was lying on his back on the mat. He was an older man who was very much over weight and his body was covered with hair. What caused Bess to stare in horror was raising from the hair between his legs was the biggest, thickest erection she had ever seen. It made the dildos seem small. The condom covered shaft shined in the light. The leader pulled on her chain, dragging her towards Ralph. She tried to resist but to no avail. Her cries became mumbles and seemed to be drowned out by the ringing of the bells on her swaying breasts. "Kneel, bitch," the leader commanded. Two men held her arms, lowering her down until the tip of Ralph's cock touch her pussy. The leader placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed.

Ralph's huge cock tore into Bess's pussy, stretching wider than ever before. Being so wet, it filled her completely as her pussy met his crotch. She tried to throw her head back but the chain was pulled causing her to fall forward. There was a padded bar that ran just under her breasts that supported her. Her ankles were fastened to the floor, keeping her legs spread and ass high. The chain was attached to a ring on the floor in front of her.

"So, you never been fucked in the ass," the leader said. Bess tensed as she felt his cock against her opening. He pushed and she felt him slide his entire length into her. She let out a long moan. "There is more, gentlemen. Use her."

A cock was shoved into her mouth harshly. Her hands were each placed around a hard erect cock. She was serving five men at once while others stood nearby, awaiting their turn. Her body began to match the movement of all five cocks.

Bess was awash in sensations. The heavy bells hanging off her nipples made music as each breasts moved and the pain became exquisite. Both her pussy and ass were filled and she could feel both cocks rubbing against each. She tried to close her mouth around the cock that was sliding in and out but to no avail. Her hands pistoned the cocks quickly.

She had lost control, not only of the situation but her body. Pain, fear, and the overwhelming sexual feeling caused her to orgasm over and over again. Each one getting stronger until she seemed to have no more to give. The men continued to use her until each one was fully sated. How many she didn't know.

When they recovered, she was unbound, shackles taken off, and the gag removed. She was given a glass of water and helped to her feet. As she stood, their cum leaked from her ass, chin, and breasts, dripping from her body. She was covered with their sperm. The leader approached and undid the clamps on her nipples. The sheer pleasure of the release sent ripples of pleasure through her. "You have done well, Bess," he said. "We hope you will honor us with your presents again."

Bess lowered her eyes, "Yes sire."

Richard covered her with a nondescript tan trench coat and led her from the room. They went down the back elevator this time into the rain to the waiting limo. The entire ride was silent as Bess was too dazed, too numb to speak. Reaching the condo, Richard escorted her to the door. He handed her blue dress, neatly folded, to her and tucked a thick envelope into the pocket of her coat. "Thank you" was all he said and left.

Bess staggered into the hallway and collapsed heavily on the bottom step. She held her head in her hands, trying to make sense of what just occurred.

12