Bess Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was sucking hard on the nipple now, drawing more and more into her mouth. It felt so good that Deidre pressed her hands to the back of Nancy's head and moaned, "Oh God, yes."

Finally Nancy pulled off the nipple, her mouth making a loud smacking sound and leaving a red circle around Deidre's nipple. She looked into Deidre's face and said, " Beg me to lick your pussy. You know you want me to."

"Oh God, please lick me please. I need it so bad," Deidre moaned.

Nancy rolled Deidre's nightie up so it was bunched around her waist. Nancy stood between her legs and looked at the sexy sight before her. Deidre was squirming on the bed, her hips moving slowing as if begging for her touch. With a sly smile, she began to kiss her way up the inside of Deidre's thighs, first one side then the other. She made her way slowly, teasingly closer and closer to the panty covered pussy.

As she moved closer, she slid her hands up the outsides of Deidre's legs until her fingers hooked the elastic band of her panties and she began to pull them down. She lowered them to the top of Deidre's bush and some hairs peeked out. Nancy pushed her face into the panties and breathed in the moist fragrance, her eyes closing as she inhaled deeply, enjoying the wonderful scent of Deidre's sexually excited pussy.

Deidre was about to go completely overboard by the time she felt Nancy press against her underwear. She could feel the coolness every time Nancy breathed deeply through her nose. She felt something else and it took her a few seconds before she realized that it was Nancy's tongue pushing against the fabric, forcing her lips apart.

Afraid she couldn't stand much more; she lifted her head and looked at Nancy. She said, "Good God girl, I need to cum so badly. Let me cum."

That was exactly what Nancy wanted to hear and she tugged Deidre's panties the rest of the way down, exposed her trimmed swollen pussy. She moved her head back between her legs, sticking her tongue out, moving it to within inches of Deidre's pussy.

Deidre desperately needed to cum and when she saw Nancy's tongue moving right up to her pussy, she sighed loudly and dropped her head onto the bed in anticipation of the feeling, but it didn't happen. Once again she lifted up to see what Nancy was doing and saw her grinning just inches away from her throbbing pussy.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked breathlessly.

"I want you to give me your word that you will lick my pussy too. I know that you've never done this before, so I thought that you might be hesitant to do me. Promise that you will and I'll give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

Deidre was past thinking. She needed to cum badly. Without the slightest hesitation, she blurted out, "Yes! Yes I'll do it, whatever you want me to do. I promise, just please finish me."

Nancy dove in the wettest pussy she ever tasted, and began lapping up Deidre's juices. She was a woman on a mission, licking around the lips but intentionally avoiding the clit. She could hear Deidre moan and grunt and that pushed her on. Finally she slid the first two fingers of her right hand inside the hot pussy and curled them up, searching for the g-spot. She knew she found it when Deidre bucked and sucked in her breath. That was when Nancy went all in.

Deidre felt herself being invaded by two slim fingers. They rubbed the top part of the inside of her vagina until they hit a spot that sent a jolt of pleasure through her entire body. She jumped, and at that moment, Nancy clamped her mouth over Deidre's swollen clit, sucking and flicking the sensitive nub with her tongue, sending Deidre past the point of no return.

"Oh Fuck, yes! Yes! Oh God!" Deidre wailed as her whole body went rigid and her pussy began pleasurable spasms of orgasm. She tried to hold back, to ride it out. The feeling was so unexpected and strong and with Nancy's fingers rubbing inside her, the intensity became overwhelming. She lost control and squirted some juices.

"Oh yeah baby, let it go and spray that cum!" Nancy yelled as the spray squirted out around her fingers.

She felt Nancy redouble her efforts and the pleasure returned. This time she didn't fight it. She felt a gush come spraying out and Nancy pulled back her face but kept stroking that spot inside her, which made the orgasm go on and on. Deidre opened her mouth in a cry of release, "Oh fuck, yes!"

Scott had made her squirt a few times, especially when he went down on her but nothing like this. She left a puddle on the floor and had to push Nancy's hand away as the pleasure became too much for her to take.

Nancy stepped away from the bed and went to the bathroom where she picked up a large bath towel and brought it back to mop up the puddle. Then she crawled onto the bed beside Deidre, watching her come back to earth after her orgasm.

"God you look so sexy after having an orgasm," she said.

Deidre grinned and giggled a bit. "I don't know how you did that but I'm so glad you did. I have never squirted like that in my life. I thought my heart was going to stop, but it felt so good." She reached down and pulled her gown off, stretching her hands over her head.

Nancy kissed Deidre on the shoulder and cupping her full breast, said, "So are you ready to do the same for me?"

"I think so. I want to try, but I've never done anything like this before. You'll have to bear with me."

"I think you'll do just fine," Nancy said with a warm grin.

It was hard for Deidre to explain her sudden attraction to Nancy. She had never even fantasized of doing another woman but it felt so comfortable with her. Looking into Nancy's green eyes, it seemed so right. She rolled over onto her side and slid her leg over Nancy's leg. She placed her hand on her breast.

"Let's take your gown off," she said, moving so Nancy could sit up. Nancy pulled her gown over her head, and then lay back on the bed so Deidre could explore her breasts.

And what beautiful breasts they were. Deidre loved how they looked, the nipples tilted slightly upward. She cupped one then the other. She noticed how smooth and soft the skin was. Nancy's breasts were smaller than Deidre's but still felt full in her hand. She lightly pinched each nipple until they both stood erect. All the while Nancy had a bemused smile on her face as she watched Deidre becoming entranced, staring at her breasts.

"Why do you try sucking them?'" she whispered.

Deidre nodded slowly, then in and took one of the nipples into her mouth. She gently flicked her tongue around the little nub, getting a gasp from Nancy. Taking that as a good sign, she sucked the other nipple also, this time hearing a 'mmm' sound from Nancy. Deidre could feel her own nipples begin to harden and her pussy clench as she continue to suck on Nancy's nipples. First one, then the other. The nipples were fun to suck on but she wanted more.

Getting on her knees, she looked at Nancy's panties. They were a frilly black mesh thong that barely covered her. Removing them, Deidre got her good look at Nancy's pussy.

Nancy kept her bush well trim but shaved around her lips. Deidre thought that it looked incredibly hot. The lips were puffy and already moist. She was surprised at how ready she was to lick pussy for the first time. She sighed as she moved closer, getting more turned on by the thought. She smelled the intoxicating scent of Nancy's pussy and her mouth watered in anticipation. Just as she was getting ready to taste the moist folds, her inner voice started saying, "What the hell are you doing?" and she froze.

For a few moments, Nancy just lay there waiting for Deidre to start but when the moment dragged on; she sat up and said, "What's wrong?"

Deidre wasn't sure why all of a sudden she felt like she did, when just seconds before she was ready to dive in. Apparently after her orgasms or the alcohol wore off, she was having second thoughts. "I don't know if I can do this."

Instead of being angry, Nancy sat up and embraced Deidre. Then she pulled back and said, " It's okay if you can't continue but I really think that you should try. What's the worst that can happen?"

Deidre really wanted to. Her pussy ache and her mouth yearned to taste Nancy's juices.

"So...are you going to eat me or do I have to take matters into my own hands?"

Giving a low moan, Deidre began to lean forward. This time, as Nancy began to lie back, she placed her legs around Deidre's neck and slowly pulled her forward. She didn't attempt to pull away this time. Instead she went for it, sliding her nose into Nancy's soft folds and driving her tongue into her pussy. She decided right away she liked the taste and from that moment on she had one task in mind. She would return the favor and make Nancy cum.

For the next several minutes, she licked, flicked and fingered Nancy's sopping wet pussy, trying to duplicate what Nancy did to her. As she continued to eat the sweet pussy, she slid her hand down to her own pussy. It was dripping her juices and hot to the touch. Quickly she found her clit and began to furiously rub it. The hard she rubbed, the more frantic was her licking.

Nancy saw what Deidre was doing and groaned, "Cum with me!"

All of Deidre's efforts paid off as Nancy began to cum. "Fuck me with your tongue, don't stop," she screamed. She didn't squirt but a lot of white creamy liquid seeped out of her pussy and she bucked against Deidre's tongue. Deidre tried to lick all of it into her mouth. She came herself and buried her face into wet pussy.

The two women collapse on the bed. For a few minutes, the only sound was their breathing as they tried to catch their breath. Nancy lifted Deidre's head from her crotch. "So how was it?" she asked.

"I still can't believe I did it. It was fantastic. Did I do you right?"

"You were great. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" she laughed.

Deidre moved up beside Nancy and rolled onto her back, stretching. Nancy looked over at her and thought, "Good God, this woman is so sexy but she doesn't even realize it." Nancy leaned over and kissed her.

"I'm going to take a shower," Nancy said jumping off the bed. "Care to join me?"

"In a minute," Deidre sighed.

"Okay, well I'm going to jump in now." With that, she headed for the bathroom.

Deidre gave herself a few minutes to think about what just occurred. She just made love to woman, actually licked her pussy and allowed a woman to lick hers. She had at least three amazing orgasms and she didn't feel guilty about it. It was something she found enjoyable but definitely a one time fling. In the end it was missing something and she knew what it was. She smiled, got out of the bed, and headed for the shower.

Bess came in and found the two women in the living room, dressed in their nightgowns, enjoying a late snack and talking. "Sorry, I'm late but there was a breaking story. It turned out to be just a rumor but we needed to chase it down. Did you find something to talk about?"

Nancy looked at Deidre and smiled. "Oh yes we found plenty to talk about."

12