Best Birthday Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little observation was my undoing. I heard a guy say he just saw me fucking a big black guy right outside. Another voice said he saw me fucking someone on the dance floor. A third voice saying he had fucked me on the dance floor and I turned to see one of my young watchers zipping himself up. I should have run away immediately but it was not that kind of night.

Before I could think about that again I was up against the counter, my skirt up around my waist and another cock deep in my pussy. I put my elbows on the sink and leaned over. The cock pummeled me for about two minutes and then withdrew. Within a few seconds another one took its place. I put my head down on my arms.

I felt my top being pulled down and my boobs popped out. A guy on each side was playing with one of my tits while the guy behind me slammed my pussy. I closed my eyes and just took a deep breath. I lost track of time. I could barely feel it anymore when they slid into me. I could feel cum running down my legs. My boobs were bouncing below me, no one was squeezing them anymore. I guess everyone got bored with them. The cheering was still going on and I closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes and what a surprise, I was getting fucked from behind. I pushed up a little and noticed the bathroom was a lot emptier. The guy finished and pulled out. I stood up slowly and pulled up my shirt. My skirt was down but I looked down and saw an incredibly large pool of cum on the floor. My legs were soaked and I pulled some paper towels out and tried to clean them. The guy who had just finished in my pussy grabbed a paper towel, wet it and knelt down. I felt him rub the towel on my leg and I just stood there while he cleaned the cum off of my legs. He stood up and I recognized my older friend, Fred. I told him thank you, he thanked me, kissed me and left. I started to walk and grabbed the sink.

Eventually I made my way out of the bathroom. When I walked out into the club the guys standing around cheered. I smiled and walked past them. I looked around and wondered how many of the guys in here had just fucked me. Oh, fuck it, I'll worry about that later. I found my table and sat down. Eww, this chair was gonna need to be cleaned when I leave. I noticed there was a drink and the ice cubes were almost melted. I downed it and felt a surge of energy.

I heard Katie and looked up to see her bouncing over to me. She asked me if I liked the black guy she introduced me to and I said oh yes, he was really nice. She looked at me and asked if I fucked him and I said oh yes. She called me a slut and I just laughed at her. She asked me if I was ready and I looked at the clock. It was 2:00. I said yes and she grabbed my hand and led me to the door. I passed a lot of smiling guys and finally we were at the door. Katie talked to her bouncer friend and within a minute we were in a cab heading for home.

Katie asked me if I had a good time and I said it was a great night. She said she had a great time too. She also said she heard from a guy that a girl was in the bathroom fucking everybody for three hours. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My best birthday ever.

12