Best Cocksuckers on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, all we did to the pledges at Lambda Chi was the occasional paddle and teach them fraternity drinking songs while getting them silly drunk. Sophisticated sonnets, such as, "Ai yi yi yi, your sister swims after troop ships."

But the brief respite while Linda left me alone in the room to prepare for whatever it was she needed to prepare for gave me time to contemplate.

I realized that I wasn't even focusing on Linda's oral ministrations, not really. I was so concentrated on her gyrations and aerobic twists and turns that the blow job was almost like a bonus.

It dawned on me that she induced my hot ejaculate not so much with her mouth, but by the rest of the package. Her sensational body slithering around mine like a python was really the main attraction.

Linda was a marketing major, I learned subsequently, and she had mastered the art of wrapping the product in an alluring assortment of sexually-charged bells and whistles.

Not that I was complaining, mind you. Not in the least. But, still, I couldn't help but wonder what a "traditional" hummer from Linda would feel like. If there indeed could be such a thing as a "traditional" blow job. I guess I was picking nits.

I was roused from my thoughts by Karen and Kathy coming to get me. It dawned on me then that I was still naked below the knees. I hadn't had the presence to retrieve my pants during this sabbatical. I reached for them, bundled in a corner of the room.

"That won't be necessary, John. Your attire is not required, this is a casual dress party," Kathy leered at me. Meanwhile, Karen just stared lasciviously at my semi-flaccid cock, dangling between my legs. She no doubt wanted a part of some cock tonight, although by now, I assumed that she'd already had at least one frat boy's cock up her twat on this Friday night.

They led me to an adjacent bedroom, but bigger than Linda's. I made the assumption that this was the presidential palace, so to speak, Kathy's room, and I was correct.

My two former lovers suggested I sit on a big leather chair, and I complied, my dick beginning to rise in anticipation of...just what?

Karen left to go assemble the pledges, leaving me alone with Kathy for a few minutes. She knelt in front of me, her face inches from my cock. She blew on it, and the hot breath alone caused my dick to grow like the beanstalk in the fairy tale.

"Do you think about our one night together, John?" she asked, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from me.

"Yes, but not as much as you probably do, Kathy, " I answered with a smile, matching her arrogance.

Her countenance changed instantly, to a mixture of disappointment and surprise. I'm sure Kathy Nixon was not accustomed to be talked to like that. But she handled my reply with her customary aplomb.

"I liked being your slut for one night, it's true. Now, tonight, I can watch you be a slut yourself."

Just then, Karen led the pledges into the room, blindfolded. (There is something about the whole Greek initiation rituals that seem to include a lot of blindfolds, for some reason. I never did get that.)

There were four of them. A tall, skinny blonde with short curly hair; a chubby, but pretty Italian-looking girl with olive skin; a small mousy-looking girl (must be a legacy, I assumed); and a cute redhead with freckles and a pony tail. They all had on white t-shirts that said "U of D, Alpha Sig pledge class, 1981".

The redhead, especially, looked like she filled out her t-shirt more than adequately. My dick waggled instantly. I always had a thing for innocent looking redheads.

Linda entered the room wearing the sorority sweatshirt and schoolgirl skirt. I wondered if the corset was still beneath her outer wardrobe. She smiled at me, gazing at my dick, the one she had just consumed less than a half hour before. She seemed pleased that it was ready to go again.

She stood behind the chair, placing her hands on my shoulder, caressing them gently. "Remove the blindfolds, sisters," she said commandingly. Karen and Kathy stood in front of the pledges and took off the blindfolds from each of them at the same time.

Three of the pledges gasped audibly at the sight of my seven-inch flagpole waving at them. The look on their faces was one of genuine shock, and trepidation of what was to come.

The fourth, the redhead on the far right, had a far different reaction. Her blue eyes widened considerably, and a small, almost imperceptible smile crept across her lips.

While the other three stared at my cock, the redhead looked up at me, directly into my eyes and licked those same lips. This subtle reaction alone caused my cock to further stiffen and twitch.

"Pledges, you are but mere neophytes in our world as you stand here today," Linda began authoritatively. "As part of your journey into sisterhood, you must demonstrate your willingness to take on new adventures, and to display your skills as a woman."

The tall blonde looked like she was going to faint. The Italian chick stood stone-faced. Ms. Minnie Mouse turned paler than she already was.

The redhead's eyes twinkled with unbridled lust. It was almost as if she knew her task, and it caused her great excitement.

Linda continued, matter-of-factly. Meanwhile, the thought crossed my mind pondering what guy was chosen to be in this chair for past initiation sessions, and how it turned out for them.

"You will each be granted three minutes to pay oral homage to this beautiful specimen of Greek manhood in front of you. I will discipline your actions should I feel that you are less than adequate or unenthusiastic." She held up a wooden paddle menacingly.

"Sister Karen, please present Pledge Laura to bow before this Greek."

Pledge Laura knelt before me and gripped my cock tentatively like it was a hand grenade about to detonate. She stumbled through an awkward and half-hearted licking, and was punished with a sharp "thwack" to the rump. A small tear ran down her cheek as she completed her three minutes.

"Pathetic, Pledge Laura, " Linda chastised. "Sister Karen, please present Pledge Gina."

I have to hand it to Pledge Gina. She did her best as she sucked on my cock as if she were consuming a tootsie-pop, and augmenting her performance with some urgent stroking.

She avoided a paddling, which had to be good news for her, I assumed. I rewarded her efforts with a stream of pre-cum, which she greedily lapped up. I made a mental note to find out more about Pledge Gina, who showed some potential.

"Mediocre, Pledge Gina," was the only reinforcement that Linda could muster. "Sister Kathy, please present Pledge Diane."

Poor Diane trembled like an autumn leaf in a hurricane as Kathy Nixon pushed her down in front of me. "Please, no," she whimpered. "I...I can't. I....I've never done this before. Don't make me."

Linda smashed the paddle across the poor pledge's backside thunderously. Once, twice, three times. "Suck his cock, Pledge Diane. Do not disgrace your fellow pledges," Linda roared.

It was that moment that I lost any attraction for Linda Fleury. She was a cruel, calculating cunt.

It was also at that moment that I fell in love when I heard, "Please, sister Linda, let me take Pledge Diane's time."

Everyone in the room, myself included, turned to look at the redhead, who had a look on her face of defiance and determination.

Her jaw tightened as she looked right into Linda's eyes. "One of the tenets of this sorority that you've taught us, Sister, is to help our fellow pledges in need at all times, to work as a team. I would like to help my fellow Pledge out from her distress."

All eyes were on the redhead. There wasn't a sound in the room except Pledge Diane's sniffles, trying to stifle her tears.

The redheaded pledge stared evenly at her rush chairwoman. "Please, sister."

Linda tapped the paddle on her thigh, considering this request. Finally, she gestured with her hand. "Very well, Pledge Julie. You are exhibiting virtue by helping a fellow pledge in need."

Pledge Diane scampered back into the pledge line-up. Her first blow job would have to wait for another day.

"Sister Kathy, please present Pledge Julie." Pledge Julie knelt in front of me and looked up at me with a combination of angelic innocence and devil-like salaciousness.

"You have six minutes, Pledge Julie," Linda barked. "Begin."

Pledge Julie reached behind her head and undid the knot on her pony tail. Thick red hair cascaded down her shoulders and she shook it wildly, tossing her mane into a wave of curls. She then, almost in one motion, reached down and pulled the t-shirt over her head, displaying a pink bra encasing a surprisingly ample pair of heavily freckled tits.

Before anyone could even gather their senses to admonish Pledge Julie, she pushed my dick back so that it was flat against my stomach, and cupped my throbbing testicles in one palm.

"Permission to suck your beautiful cock, please, sir?" she asked demurely. I nodded silently, dumbfounded. And thus began the six most intense minutes of my carnal life.

I smiled down at lovely Pledge Julie, my hand stroking her gorgeous hair as she then started to kiss up and down the entire length of my long cock, making cooing sounds as she did so. She wrapped her small hand around as much of the base as she could and then circled her long, wet tongue around my cock head.

She let go and used the flat of her tongue on the underside of my cock, running it back and forth. My cock was responding with each passing second from the talents of this wondrous nineteen-year-old fellatrix. Growing longer and thicker as she worked on it. Julie got as much as she could in her hand again and lifted it as she licked down to my balls, suckling one and then the other.

"Mmmmm, sir, I love your cock and balls," she muttered without looking up.

I was spellbound at what she was doing and how she was doing it. I'd had my cock sucked before and most were a blur, fumbling around in the dark, but certainly nothing like this, not even from Linda Fleury, who was now watching intently behind the chair.

What Julie was doing was simply amazing. My grip on her thick long red hair was tightening as my cock was now at full length and thickness. She moved back to the head and took it between her lips, suckling just there. "Yeah, pull my hair, fuck my mouth, sir," she growled up at me, urging me on.

Looking down I saw her thin red lips stretched over my thickness. And then Julie reached around under the chair, found my butt and squeezed it as she began to work her lips down my length, her tongue flicking under it as did so.

Finally she had all of me, and I mean ALL of me, in her mouth and I heard her hum and felt the vibration on my cock. She moved her head back and forth, holding on my cock, saliva was spilling from her mouth. She slid back took a breath as she flicked again at my cock. She looked up at me. Her eyes now glassy and needy. I started to ease her up. I didn't want to cum yet.

"No, sir," she said looking up. "I want to taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth. . .please."

How could I refuse? I smiled and stroked her hair and cheek. She smiled back and then in a whoosh, took my full seven inches deep in her mouth. Again. Holding on it for a moment before pulling back and then she took it in again...and again...and again. Insatiable cock sucking now being displayed to a captive audience.

Julie's head was bobbing furiously on my cock. From the corner of my eye, I could see Karen Gregory's hand dipped into her jeans, rubbing herself. The rest of the pledges and Kathy Nixon looked on glassy-eyed. Kathy's lips quivered in awe.

I pulled Pledge Julie's hair hard now which made her moan loudly. The sensation on my cock was incredible. The harder I pulled her hair, the faster she worked on my cock. She grabbed my ass cheeks again and I felt her nails dig in as she moaned and hummed on my cock.

I began to thrust into her face, and, feeling the cum rising up my loins, pushed her down on me. Holding her there. She remained steady on my cock, though through her closed mouth, lashed her tongue on its length as much as she could as I held her still.

And then I grunted, gripping her hair hard as I shot my cum deep into her mouth. I heard her moan loudly again and released my grip on her.

But Julie kept her mouth on my cock, taking all the cum down her throat before she finally pulled up and off. Panting, her face was flushed as tears trailed down her cheeks. But through the tears, she was smiling.

She looked up at Linda. "How much time do I have left, sister Linda?"

Linda, shocked into silence, seemed caught off-guard by the question. She glanced down at her watch. "Um, about thirty seconds."

Pledge Julie took the remaining time allotment to clean every drop of cum from my shaft and balls. She then rose, walked behind the chair, took the stunned Linda Fleury's pretty face in her hands, and kissed her deeply, feeding Linda her second helping of my protein that night.

"A good pledge always shares, sister Linda," Julie said, almost reverentially, now once again morphing into the demure pledge.

Pledge Julie leaned down and picked up her t-shirt which somehow had ended up between my knees on the floor. She gently kissed the cock tip, oozing one last vestige of semen.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir," she said respectfully. "I hope I am worthy to please you again sometime."

Pledge Gina, the distant second place contestant, broke into applause out of sincere admiration for the display she had just witnessed. This was met with a glare from Linda, but smiles from the otherwise bashful Laura and Diane, who joined in the clapping.

***************

This was not the end of the adventures with Linda and Julie. In fact, that night started a rather spirited competition for my cock, which became the focal point of the two coeds' practice sessions.

Let the games begin.

12