Best Customer Service

Story Info
It all started with a stupid printer.
7k words
4.56
34k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was irritated.This is the age of everything being digital. It's now texting as opposed to talking to someone on the phone. Letters sent via the postal service is considered "snail mail". Instead of "call me", it's "Facebook me". Thank you Mark Zuckerberg. Why her agent wanted a hard copy of her latest chapter was beyond her, but he did. Fine, whatever, as long as him got off her ass, she would give him what he wanted.

Unfortunately her printer, the one that she had to unbury, had crapped out on her in the middle of printing off the two hundred some odd pages. Really? Grr. That's right she growled. The damn thing was forcing her to leave her house to buy something she was hardly ever going to use, and she wasn't happy about that.

Now, she considered herself to be a relatively intelligent female. She had her Masters in Literature, she could read and follow instructions, hooking up the printer to the computer shouldn't be that difficult. Really, the computer did all the work. All she had to do was pop the disc in the drive, wait for it to install, and she could get back to the business at hand.

Or so she thought. A half pack of cigarettes and three hours later, the computer made that annoying buzzing sound and the words "fatal error" flashed across the screen for the eighth time.Jesus fucking Christ! For real?!She was ready to pick up the printer and chuck it out the window. She'd followed the trouble shooting instructions word for word, and it still wouldn't install. What was she missing?

She lit up another cigarette, got up and paced around while eyeing the evil printer. There was nothing for it, she was going to have to take it back to the store and have the "professionals" do what she couldn't. That didn't sit too well with her, but she didn't have a choice.

She slumped down in the computer chair, crushed the cigarette out in the ashtray, and let out a sigh as she rubbed her hand over her face. She was tired and the last thing she wanted to do was pack up the printer and the computer to haul it all back to the store. She looked up at the clock and swore under her breath. It was going on 11:30 pm. The store had long since closed.

Pissed off beyond the realm of possibility, she pushed herself away from the thing that was rapidly becoming the bane of her existence and stomped off to her bedroom. She was going to have to wait to bring the whole kit and ka-boodle back the next day. That irritated her even more. Once she had resigned herself to having to do something, she wanted to be done with it right then and there. She hated waiting.

She scrunched up her shoulders and rolled them back, trying to ease the tension in the muscles that built up over the past hours of sitting hunched over her desk. She eyed her unmade bed and let out a small sigh. As wound up as she was, she knew that there was no way she was going to be able fall asleep any time soon. She thought about doing some yoga and breathing exercises, but then opted to take a shower instead.

She stripped down to just her bra and panties before padding barefoot into the en suite bathroom, leaving her clothes laying in a crumpled heap on the floor. She'd deal with them in the morning. She pushed aside the shower curtain, turned the taps and adjusted the water flow.

While she waited for the shower to warm up she brushed her teeth and watched her reflection making funny faces back at her. She bent over, spit in the sink and then quickly rinsed her mouth. She stood up and paused for a moment to look at herself in the mirror. What, like no one's ever done that before? Everybody does.

Her rich chocolate brown skin was soft, smooth, and blemish free. A few lines around the edges of her impossibly wide dark brown, almost black eyes. A few lines at the corners of her thick lips. Those were the only tell tale signs of her age. She had thick dark brown curly hair that only a flat iron could tame, a pert little nose, subtle cheek bones, and a gently rounded chin.

She didn't think that she was stunningly beautiful by any means. With the right amount of make up, she felt she could hold her own in the pretty department. But she hated wearing make up and only did when she had a speaking engagement. What you see is what you get, was her frame of thought.

She turned one way and looked over her shoulder, then she turned the other way. She'd gained a few pounds over the years, and her stomach wasn't flat anymore. She wasn't fat by any means, but she was thick. Voluptuous, was what one of her friends had called her, when they were having a girl's night at her place and they were sitting around whining about how fat they'd all gotten. All the while drinking and munching away on cheese covered nachos, chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream.

She eyed the backs of her thighs and her ass. She still had her curves, which she was very proud of, there was just more of them. She had that "cushion for the pushin'" thing going on, another friend had joked. She reached back to unclipped her bra and let it fall on the tile floor. Happy to be released from their prison, her breasts dipped under the weight that had been held up for so many hours.

She tilted her head a little as she watched her hands automatically flutter up to cup each heavy globe. Her fingers gently massaging life back into the soft supple flesh. They weren't huge, but they were definitely more than a hand full. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. She could feel the tension slowly easing away. It would ease even more once she got in the shower.

She opened her eyes and noticed that the steam from the shower had misted over the mirror and she could only see a ghostly image of herself. She shrugged her shoulders, not like she really needed to know what she looked like naked. She pulled her hair into a sloppy bun on top of her head to keep it from getting wet, shimmied out of her panties and dropped them on top of her bra.

Music. She snapped her fingers. She almost forgot to turn on the stereo before getting in the shower. She grabbed the remote off the top of the cabinet above the toilet and pressed the play button. As she pulled aside the shower curtain and stepped into the tub, a jazzy sounding piano began to play, a drum beat came in, followed by a thick gravelly female singer's voice.

The deliciously hot water cascaded down over her body, yes, this is what she needed. She smiled to herself, grabbed a washcloth and some body wash while she hummed along with the music.

Love me or leave me and let me be lonely
You won't believe me, but I love you only
I'd rather be lonely that happy with somebody else...

She wasn't really paying any attention to the words, or the music for that matter. She was just happy to finally relax. Turning into the heated spray, she scrubbed the soap filled washcloth over the back of her neck and shoulders. Then she turned her back to let the water rinse the soft scented bubbles away.

Streams of water and soap ran in rivulets down the silky smooth curves of her bottom and legs before swirling around and flowing down the drain. She hung the washcloth on a hook before running her hands over her skin. Making sure there were no traces of soap left behind.

She spread her feet apart and arched back into the spray as her hands reached down to grasp the cheeks of her bottom. Her fingers slipping into the crevice to separate the her chocolate brown flesh. Allowing the water to flow over her now exposed asshole and slit. She gasped a little when the steady stream hit her clit causing it to tighten and then stand at attention.

She released one cheek and slid her hand over the front of her hip, the muscles in her stomach clenched as her fingers brushed over her belly button to tangle in the sopping wet curls of pubic hair. Her clit was throbbing even more, waiting, no, wanting her to come and play. Her middle finger lightly skimmed over the hardened bundle of nerves before she pressed it firmly down into her pubic bone.Oh..., yes...

Of their own accord, her hips lurched forward, putting more pressure on her clit. Her nostrils flared as she took in a deep breath and then let out a soft moan. She reached down with her other hand, her fingers parting the thick folds of her lips in search for the entrance to her inner being. Her womb contracted and then released some fluid making her walls slick and drenching her fingers as she drove them deep inside. This wasn't going to be slow and loving. She was too wound up for that. No, this was going to hard, fast, and explosive. That's what she wanted. That's what she needed.

She leaned back against the shower wall. The water soaking her hair before it flowed down her breasts, her stomach, her legs. She didn't care. All she cared about at that moment was getting off. Her breath came out in short syncopated gasps, her fingers working furiously, pumping in and out over and over. Her hips plunging down, meeting every upward thrust with equal intensity.Oh..., god...

She was close, oh, so close. She was on the very edge. Her inner muscles rippled and clutched at the three fingers inside her while two fingers of her other hand pushed her clit around in a heated circle. Her heart was beating a wild drum in her chest and her pulse was racing to catch the beat. Her two fingers pinched her clit. Oh, that did it. Her breath caught in her throat, her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Her back arched off the wall as her hips snapped forward one last time and her inner muscles took a death grip on her fingers. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled over her body, tossing her about like a rag doll, and she let it take her. Not like she could have stopped it, even if she had wanted to.

Slowly she came back down to earth. She slid down the shower wall and collapsed on her hands and knees. The water began to cool before she fully regained her senses and got her breathing under control. Goose bumps raced over her skin, telling her she really needed to get out before the water turned icy cold. Her hands shook a little as she turned off the taps and reached for a towel to dry off.

She was a little unsteady as she stepped out of the shower, clutching the towel around her breasts. Her breathing had retuned to normal, but she was still a little light headed. She swayed a bit as she bent over to wrap another towel around her head. She placed a hand on the wall to steady herself as she came back up.

She flicked off the light and padded her way over to her bed. Dropping the towel around her body on the floor, she spread the other one from her head over the pillow, hoping her hair would dry over night, not that she really cared. She slid naked between the sheets and pulled the covers over her body as she snuggled down.

Black is the color of my true love's hair...

A woman's crooning voice float through the open bathroom door. She'd forgotten to turn off the stereo before crawling into bed. Her eyes fluttered closed and she had a soft satisfying smile on her lips as she drifted off to sleep.

~*~

She was irritated.She'd over slept and ended up getting to the store an hour later than she had planned. It was 11 in the morning, and the store had been open for only an hour, but she was standing six people deep, waiting in line for the next available Geek. She'd let an elderly couple (the man was walking with a cane.) go ahead of her so they could sit on a bench while they waited. That was her one good deed for the day. But then she'd heard someone call her name. She'd stepped to the side to chit chat for a moment, and that's all it took for someone to cut in front of her.

She was going to argue with the man that she was actually next in line, until she heard his thick accent and realized that he spoke and understood very little English. She mentally rolled her eyes and sighed to herself. What was the point? Truth be told, it was her own damn fault for stepping out of line in the first place. It wasn't like she had to be anywhere any time soon. Other than getting her printer hooked up she had no real plans for the day. Although this wasn't on her top ten list of places she wanted to be.

Finally it was her turn. The Geek that was helping her fit the bill perfectly. Although it was part of his uniform, he wore a white button down shirt, black tie, and black dress pants. Right on down to the oval shaped glasses that perched on the bridge of his nose. Black wavy hair that looked like he'd run his fingers through it many times. White alabaster skin that some time in the sun would have tanned. She shook her head. That would have meant time away from his precious computer. He didn't strike her as the type to be able to do that.

She told him her sad tale of woe and he assured her that he would be able to figure out the problem. His voice was deep and warm. That surprised her a little. She hadn't expected such a rich tone to come from someone so skinny. He'd called her "ma'am". She stiffened a little at that. She guessed him to be about twenty-five, maybe twenty-eight at the most. She hadjustturned forty-three. She wasn't a "ma'am" yet. He was only being polite, if not professional. It's not like he knew her name. With anyone else, she would have snapped their head off, but they way he said it, sent a shiver down her spine. She felt goose bumps ripple over her skin and she had to suppress a slight shudder.

As they waited for her computer to boot up, they made casual conversation and found they had a mutual interest in anime and certain video games. Yes, she was a closet geek. Only her closest friends knew that about her. She quietly laughed as she watched his face become excited about a game. He wasn't really her type. Although she liked her men young (just notthatyoung.), she tended to lean more toward the pretty boys, where as he was more on the cute side, if not adorable. She smiled a little to herself on that one. She didn't think he'd like to be thought of as adorable, but he was.

She watched as he quickly went through the same steps that she had and then almost crowed in delight as the buzzing noise sounded and the words "fatal error" flashed. He pushed his glassed up the bridge of his nose and blinked at her in surprise. She quickly apologized and told him that she wasn't laughing at him. He had just validated that she wasn't stupid. Thank god. She had been really questioning her intelligence.

He tried a second time and it still denied him. His eyes narrowed and his thick lips thinned. Nowhewas the one who was irritated. She could tell that he didn't like the fact that he couldn't help her with her problem. Although he tried hard not to let it show, being the professional that he was, inside he was pissed.

The only thing he could think of was that there was a problem with the software. With step by step instructions in hand, she returned home. Download the software from the company's web site onto her desktop. That should do the trick. If she had any problems she was to call and ask for him personally and he would talk her through everything she needed to do.

~*~

"Fatal error" flashedacross the screen as she dialed the number and asked for him. His rich timbre voice resonated through the phone. It was warm, vibrant even, and again, caused a shiver to run down her spine. Only this time, she didn't suppress the shudder. He wasn't there to see it. She shifted in her chair and drew in a sharp breath as she felt her nipples tighten in response. She prayed that he hadn't heard her. Then breathed a soft sigh of relief when he continued to talk. Seemingly unaware of the state of arousal his voice was putting her in.

Nothing he did seemed to work. The computer simply wasn't accepting the program. She could hear the tension and frustration in his voice as he apologized for like, the twentieth time. Her heart ached for him. He was acting like he caused the issues with her computer, like hepersonallygave her a bad disc. It wasn'thisfault her computer wasn't accepting the program. But he seemed to take it personally that he couldn't be the one to solve her problem. She found that to be an endearing quality about him.

Sure, she was irritated at the fact that she was going to have to wait two more days before the printer problem would be resolved. She had a speaking engagement the next day, during the time he was working. And the day after that was his day off. He made mention that any of his colleagues were more than capable in helping her, but she didn't want anyone else. She wantedhim. Her full bottom lip pouted when she told him that over the phone, sounding like a spoiled little girl. Then she nibbled on her lip and prayed that he wouldn't take what she said in the wrong context. But then again, part of her hoped that he would.

He chuckled warmly into the phone. Shivers dance along her spine. Damn, did he do that on purpose? He called her sweet and her stomach did a little flip. Oh, this just wouldn't do. He said that he was scheduled to work Saturday mid afternoon. Mid afternoon. She could do that. She didn't have to be anywhere until later that evening. She should have plenty of time to exchange the printer and have him install the new one, right?

~*~

What was that saying?The best laid plans always go awry? Damn it she was running late, again. Why is that when ever she's behind schedule everyone and their grandmother decides to drive the speed limit? Who just does the speed limit nowadays? She was still swearing under her breath as she hurried into the store. The computer under one arm and the printer under the other.

Then she groaned in dismay when she saw the line. Of course, there were at least eight people in front of her. So much for getting in and out under an hour. It was going on three-thirty and she had to be somewhere at seven. She still had time.

She shuffled forward a few steps each time a different Geek took on the next customer in line. She was next. She had spotted him when she first came in. He was helping a couple with their computer. She watched as he quietly spoke with them. She couldn't hear exactly what he was saying, but she knew from experience that his voice was smooth and confident. She drew in a shuddering breath.

Just then he looked over at her and caught her staring. Damn it, she felt the prickling heat of a blush in her cheeks. He smiled at her, she returned the smile followed by a tentative wave. He disappeared through a door but shortly returned with another Geek in tow. He placed a hand on the Geeks shoulder and said something to the couple before walking toward her.

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open as she realized that he'd just palmed off his customers to come help her. He didn't have to do that. She could have waited, and she told him just that when he waved her over to the counter. He just smiled and said that he was going to take care of her.

Her stomach did a little flutter at those words and her womb spasmed and then felt the release of fluid into the crotch of her panties. She quietly thanked the maker that she decided to pull on a pair as she scrambled to get dressed. Otherwise she would have made a hot mess of her jeans.

Before he sent her out on the floor to pick out another printer he quietly told her that his GM was there watching everyone work and that she couldn't leave her computer with him. Was he going to help her under the radar? Although the gesture was sweet and she was truly touched, she didn't want him to risk getting in trouble just to help her. The look on her face said as much. He gave her a lopsided smile, but reassured her that he wouldn't get in trouble and sent her on her way. It was going on quarter after four. She still had time.

12