Best Day of my Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormyNite
StormyNite
507 Followers

“Where are we?” You ask in between yawns and stretches.

“Do you remember me telling you about a log cabin that I cleaned a couple years ago?” You nod. “Well, this is it. Veronica, the owner, is letting us borrow it for the next couple days. I was talking to her the other day while I was cleaning another house of hers and was telling her that I needed some time off with you, so she gave me the keys and told me to enjoy. C’mon. I’ll show you around. You’re gonna love it.” I grab your hand and wait for you to climb out of my side of the truck, then walk you to the front door. When we get there, you turn me towards you and kiss my lips tenderly. I softly moan into your mouth. “Thanks.”

“No, Melissa. Thank you. This is all very nice. You didn’t have to do all this to get my attention, ya know?”

“I know, but I wanted to. I wanted to have you to myself for a little while. I told you that I would get your attention if I needed you.” I give that devilish smile once again. “C’mon in. We’ll get the stuff later. I want to show you the house.”

I open the door and let you walk in first. The house looked even better than I had remembered. There were pictures of Indians, wolves, eagles, and horses all over the walls. Even the paint scheme was different since I had seen it last. It was now a rustic kind of look. There was fresh wood in the fireplace, so I told you to take a look around, while I get a fire going since a cold front was supposed to come through tonight. The den had thick forest green carpet that would be perfect for cuddling while sitting in front of the fire. The kitchen had shiny hard wood floors and dark-glazed wooden cabinets. The kitchen wasn’t my area, but you loved this kitchen. Lots of counters space (all granite) and a big refrigerator. I found you in the kitchen just standing there. I came up behind you, wrapping my arms around your waist. I rest my chin on your shoulder. “You like?” I ask.

“Yeah, it’s gorgeous and must’ve cost a fortune.”

“It did! If I remember correctly, the refrigerator alone was $5,000 and the countertops were like $300 per square foot."

“Dang! That’s a lot of money. Show me the rest, please, my lady.”

“With pleasure, Madame.” I reach for your hand and begin to walk down the hall towards the guestrooms, past the circular staircase.

The bedrooms were also carpeted in the same forest green carpet. There was an old saddle in one room and some old bridles in the other. The rooms were fully furnished, complete with queen size beds and dressers. Adjoining the two rooms was a bathroom big enough to put ours to shame. It had a walk-in shower big enough for 4 people that had a couple of showerheads at different heights for the massage effect. Then, a huge bathtub that also came equipped with all the massage stuff. Also, there were two sinks and a huge mirror. Just above the bathtub was a big window that had a partial view of the lake. There was a small TV tucked away inside a cabinet, too.

“Wait till you see the Master Bathroom, sweets.”

“You mean... this isn’t... oh my God! You’re kidding! Show me!”

I lead you back down the hallway and up the circular staircase. Upstairs was like a loft, covering most of the second floor. It is totally opened up except for the doorway to the bathroom. “This is the Master Bedroom,” I exclaim. There was a balcony over-looking the den and the entryway. Opposite the balcony was a wall of bay windows. The view was gorgeous. Especially when the sun was setting beyond the lake, as it was right now. I sat down on a chest at the foot of one of the windows, so I could watch the sunset while you continued to look around. I was still sitting there when I happened to glance up at you staring at me from the doorway. “What?” I ask, with the sun nearly gone over my shoulder.

“Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are right now?” You purr.

I blush and turn my attention back to the water and setting sun. Now it was your turn to gain my attention. I sense you walking to me, but don’t turn around. You gently push at my back, so I scoot up allowing you room behind me to sit down. You put your legs on either side of me, then wrap your arms around me. I lean back into you, cuddling against your chest. We watch in silence as the remaining tiny piece of sun melts into the lake. “That was beautiful,” I sigh, breaking the silence.

“Yes, it was. But not half as beautiful as you.” You kiss at my temple.

I turn my head instinctively, just in time to feel your soft lips touch mine. A low moan comes from deep within me. What started out as a soft kiss, quickly turns into a very heated and passionate one. Our bodies are consumed by the raw passion that is flowing between us. Our tongues dueling for rights into each other’s mouths. Our hands grasping for anything to hold onto. Somehow, we reach the bed, me pinning you on your back. Blindly, I begin to unbutton your blouse, but I can’t seem to do it fast enough for the burning desire deep within me. Between kisses, I whisper “You better take this shirt off, before I rip it open.” Try as you may, you couldn’t accomplish the feat neither, so without saying a word, I rip your shirt open, sending buttons across the room. I hear a loud moan from you, so I kiss you harder, grinding myself on you. I needed to be near you, to be close to you, to be inside you. My hand smoothes the skin from your breast down to your jeans. I try to unbutton them one handed, but it’s not working fast enough. Groaning, I reach down inside your jeans, underneath your panties, working my way down. You know what I’m going after and softly urge me to stop.

“Baby, I need a shower first.” I kiss you deep and hard, forcing my hand further down to your most intimate spot. “Baby. Let me clean up for you.” I reach your wetness and hear a deep animal-like moan escape your gorgeous lips. I softly rub your clit in small circles, feeling you move underneath me. I break the kiss and look straight into your eyes, but my hand never stops.

“Do you want me to stop?” I ask. Sweat now forming on my forehead and I’m breathing hard.

“No! Please don’t stop.” Then you pull me down to kiss me again forcefully. My fingers dipping into your sweet wetness then back up to circle your hard little bud. Your hips rising to meet mine at a more quickened pace. I kiss my way down your chin and all over your neck, tasting our sweat on my tongue and hearing you moan my name out loud. As each thrust goes deeper and deeper inside you, you get louder and louder. I hear the deep guttural moan that I love so much and know you’re getting close. I lick up to your ear and whisper, “Cum for me, baby.” That’s all it takes. Your body tenses up and you dig your nails into my back. You were holding on for dear life it seemed. Then finally, you relax and lay lifelessly beneath me.

I lay quietly beside you, stroking your hair and face while you come back down to Earth. “Wow. Where in the world did all that come from? I felt like I was going to pass out you had me so hot. I sure am glad I didn’t get that shower,” you softly remark with a gentle smile. I lightly kiss your lips.

“I wasn’t about to let you go once I got started, sweetness. But now you can get a shower if you want.” I laugh. “Better yet, why don’t you take a nice, hot bubble bath while I find us something to eat?”

“But what about you, baby?”

“What about me? We have all weekend, honey. I’m sure I’ve got mine coming.” I giggle. “I’ll go get it ready for you, ok? You just lie here and get some of your strength back.”

I move to get up, but you pull me back down on top of you. Your hand goes to the back of my neck, pulling my head closer to yours. Our lips meet in a slow, gentle kiss. There’s no urgency to this kiss. We have all night and the fire is just starting to burn. “Thank you,” you say against my lips.

“The pleasure is all mine.” I kiss the tip of your nose. You release me as I move to get up again. I leave you lying on the bed, so I can go start your bath. I turn back as I reach the bathroom door to see that you haven’t moved one inch. I smile to myself thinking that I’ve never felt more alive and more loved at any one time than as I do right at this very minute, hoping and knowing that you feel the very same way.

As you’re in the tub, I get the room all set up nice. I went out to the truck to get the “groceries.” I put some strawberries in a bowl and set them and the chocolate syrup next to the bed. Veronica had told me beforehand where she kept a stash of candles for an occasion such as this one, so I spread them throughout the room, lighting each one when I had them set up just the way I wanted them. For the final touch, I spread rose petals on the floor leading from the doorway of the bathroom to the bed, then some more in between the sheets. I stripped off all my clothes and silently waited for you to come out of the bathroom. While waiting, I sat in the window again gazing out at the lake that was lit up from the reflection of the moon high above.

I looked up when I heard the water draining from the tub. I could hear you moving around in the water as you were getting out, so I rushed over to the bed, laying in what I thought was a sexy pose. I couldn’t keep the huge smile off my face, knowing that you were going to soon be walking out of the bathroom. The door creaked open slowly. You come walking out towel drying your hair. You freeze in your steps when you feel the rose petals under your bare feet. It’s then that you notice the room is lit up with candles. You survey the room with your eyes, then spot me on the bed. “You, my love, are just full of surprises. What did I do to deserve all this?” You ask with your eyes glued to mine.

I pause for a moment then reply, “You love me.”

“Then let me show you how much I love you.” And you do, well into the early morning hours.

StormyNite
StormyNite
507 Followers
12