Best For Who Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God you're so beautiful,' I gasped as I dropped back onto the bed and watched her lithe form moving above me. She smiled at me and raked my chest with her fingernails, then put her weight onto my chest with both hands, lifting her buttocks and thrusting onto me like a jack hammer. Our bodies slapped together and again I could feel the tightness in my balls.

'I'm gonna cum soon,' I grunted.

'Not yet,' she gasped back, 'I wanna cum first.' To help her I reached between our bodies and ran my thumb over her clit. The effect was instantaneous and she slammed onto me, threw her head back which had the effect of thrusting her breasts forwards, and came. She was a goddess, impaled on me and I watched in awe as she rode through her climax. As she finished and slumped onto my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and began to thrust into her.

'No, no, too sore,' she whispered, and slid off me, snuggling into my side. She wrapped the long fingers of her small hand around me and using our juices masturbated me. She looked at me and leant up so we could kiss. I came in a short jarring orgasm, a thin stream of come landing on my abdomen, and a few more jets dribbling over her fingers. We lay there like that, her fingers playing with my softening cock, our breathing returning to normal, for about ten minutes. Then she disentangled herself from me, and slipped into the en suite to clean up.

I felt a wave of guilt about having used force to take her. Was it rape? Probably. If she left the bedroom I would know that it was over, that she was rejecting me. But she didn't, instead she slipped under the sheet and against me. We spoke no words before falling asleep together.

***

I awoke the next morning to thin rays of sunlight pushing their way into the room around the edges of the closed curtains. I was alone in the bed and glancing at the clock saw that it was almost ten o'clock. I moved an arm over to the side where Jodi had been sleeping and found traces of warmth. I lay there recalling the avalanche of events and wondering if she had left the house. And if she had would she return. I heard some noises in the kitchen, so I dragged myself from the bed, searched out my boxer shorts and took a deep breath before opening the door and walking out.

Jodi was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee.

'Good morning,' I said. My stomach rumbled at the smell.

'Hi,' Jodi replied, looking up at me and smiling. My heart lurched when I saw the genuine warmth in the smile. I walked around the kitchen bench and slipped my arm around her slim waist, pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek. She squirmed out of my grip. 'We need to talk.'

'Okay,' I said.

'Breakfast first, want some coffee and toast?' It was what I had every morning and the fact that she knew me so well added to my desire to have a relationship with this woman.

'Sure,' I smiled and returned to the table. Amberley appeared at the top of the stairs as I did. Sadly she had pulled a tee shirt and shorts on in place of the boy shorts I had last seen her in.

'So did you two end up doing it last night?' Amberley must've sensed something was odd between us as we enjoyed breakfast.

'Amber!' Jodi choked on her muesli. I sensed she was about to go into a long winded and completely unbelievable denial, so I interrupted.

'Of course we did Amber. We did it on the kitchen bench, on the table, then we came downstairs and did it on the bed next to you. Didn't you hear us?'

'Nah, after you left me high and dry I finished myself off and passed out.' She feigned indifference but I caught her glance at Jodi from the corner of her eye.

'That explains ya snorin',' I shot back.

'Yeah right,' she sniffed. 'So Jodes, you still staying at my place tonight?'

'Nah Amber,' Jodi replied. 'I'm hungover, I think I'll stay here and have an early one.'

'An early one with your new man,' Amber muttered.

Amber left after breakfast and I took coffees out onto the balcony for me and Jodi.

'Dave, I really like you and...'

'Yeah, I know, I'm too old, I acted inappropriately last night, I'm a jerk...'

'Idiot!' she laughed. 'It's Kelly.'

'What?'

'Kelly. She's going to come back you know. And then what?' I thought about the question. Indeed, then what? Would Kelly expect to return and take up where we left off? Would she be a better person having discovered whatever she needed to go away and find, and would I want her back?

'Jodes...the night you know, you caught me...?'

'Ah yeah,' Jodi acknowledged what I meant.

'That was the night I let her go. And since then I've moved from worry and anger into, well, sometimes a sadness that she couldn't talk to me about whatever it was that made her leave, you know, if somethin' was wrong or whatever, but well, mostly I've moved on. I mean, I know she'll always be the kids' mum, but that's where it ends. For me.'

'You don't know that, you won't know that until she knocks on the door.' Jodi had paused before answering, and there was a sense of foreboding in her tone.

'And if you walk out on me now, you'll never know what might have been. And nor will I...in fact right now I don't know what will be, but I know I want to find out. I want you to...to...'

'You want me to sleep with you, but really beyond that you're not too sure are you?'

'Fuck my life is confusing right now Jodes. I don't know how I'll cope with Kelly's return, whenever that is, but I'm not putting my life on hold for her. I want to...no I want you to be part of my life, a big part. I want a relationship with you Jodes.'

'Okay,' she smiled but I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. 'I like you a lot too, and I'll even admit that I probably love the kids.' She looked out the window and across the water. 'It'll probably get messy when Kelly comes back, you know that don't you?'

'What, worse than it was when she walked out without a word?' I could feel my anger rising again. 'She dumped us...her family Jodi, she has no moral high ground to come back and demand to know why I'm in a relationship with anyone.'

'I'm not anyone; I'm your eighteen year old babysitter.' We stared at each other for a moment.

'Almost nineteen aren't you?' She laughed out loud and so did I.

'Yes, in two weeks,' she said and closed the short distance between us. She slid into my arms and it felt nice to have her body pressed against my chest. 'And what are you getting me for my birthday?'

'A massage?' I replied after a moment's thought. She laughed again, lifted her head and we kissed.

'How about a movie and dinner?' I asked as we moved apart.

'Are you asking me on a date Mister?' she asked coyly.

'By golly I think I might be,' I replied.

We kissed again. Chaste, but loving.

***

That night after we had cleaned up our dinner plates, I took her hand and wordlessly led her into my bedroom. She gave me a smile that showed a hint of nerves, which broadened considerably when she saw that I had folded a pair of her pyjamas on her pillow.

'Why don't I get changed in the bathroom?' I tried to sound gallant in making the offer.

'After last night...'

'That doesn't mean we can't take it a bit slower. If that's what you want,' I added. I grabbed my boxers and went into the bathroom, taking my time in folding my clothes before re-emerging. Jodi was under the doona and I scooted in next to her. I flicked on the tv, knowing that there was a Hugh Grant chick flick on. Midway through the movie Jodi had snuggled against my chest, my arm around her shoulders.

As I flicked the tv off at the end of the movie, she slid on top of me, her body light and tense. We kissed, deeply and with passion. My body responded and she ground against me. We were both panting as our kiss broke apart. We wriggled out of our pyjamas and I felt her long thin fingers wrap around my length. I gasped as she began to stroke me and returned her lips to mine, her tongue probing into my mouth. With what seemed to be a simple if nimble movement, Jodi slid onto my body and I was inside her. We both paused, our kiss breaking apart as she looked into my eyes. Every inch of my shaft was encased in her warm wet flesh and my blood pounded in my ears.

'That's so nice,' I groaned. She smiled and began to ride me, placing her hands on my chest and pushing herself down, then pushing up with her thighs against mine. Her small breasts swayed in ever so small movements and I reached up to caress her nipples with my thumbs. Jodi had closed her eyes and I watched her face as her expression changed from a calm smile to almost a look of pain. She had her eyes screwed shut and small moans escaped her mouth that now hung open. Without warning she slammed down on me and her fingernails dug into my chest, sending searing hot pain across my skin. I could feel her contract around me and then I too was coming, my hips bucking upwards as I emptied myself into her. It was an explosive orgasm and I fought to keep my eyes open to watch Jodi's climax run its course through her facial expressions. It was a delicious experience.

When we had both come down from the high, she slid from me and lay with her chin resting on my chest. She stroked the red welts that her fingernails had left on me.

'Did I do that?'

'Well I sure didn't!' I scoffed.

'Sorry,' she said with a small grin that told me she wasn't.

'I didn't know you had that in you,' I replied.

'Me either,' she shrugged. She kissed my skin, lifting her head to do so. 'And I want you to bring more of me out.'

'What's that mean?'

'I want you to help me, I dunno, unlock all my sexual...'

'Abilities?' I suggested.

'Yeah, somethin' like that. Teach me.' Her green eyes searched mine to see if I was mocking her innocence perhaps.

'I'd like that,' I answered with a wide smile. And I would. 'But you have to be prepared to say no if I try taking you somewhere you don't want to go.'

'Okay,' she said without much thought, and laid her cheek on my chest. Her skin felt cool and I stroked her hair. It was fine and soft and for a moment I was reminded of Kelly. I dismissed the memory.

'Do you remember last night, when you were...were, using your mouth on me?' I remembered all too well the taste of my cum as if flowed back out of her.

'You put your finger sort of into my...'

'Bum, arse, ass?' I suggested unhelpfully.

'Yeah,' she giggled but kept her head down and didn't look at me. 'It felt good and I wondered if you wanted to...?'

'You know Jodes, if you want to learn about sex, a good start is to say what you mean.' She looked up at me and I saw her cheeks had reddened in embarrassment and I stroked her face and smiled at her.

'You're asking if I want to have anal sex with you?'

'Yeah,' she said and put her head back down.

'That's kind of a big step you know, and to be honest that wasn't what I was getting at, but...' Now it was my turn to go coy.

'But what?'

'Sorry Jodes, I was about to say that Kelly liked it when I did that while I went down on her, she said it made her orgasm more intense. Then I thought, I probably shouldn't mention the ex, so yeah.'

'She's not your ex you know. You're cheatin' on her with me.' I could hear the smile in her voice.

'And what fun it is,' I replied, though my thoughts were taken over by the fact that indeed, technically Kelly was still my wife.

'Wouldn't it have been more fun with Amber?' The question snapped my brain back to the present.

'What the...?' I looked down at her and Jodi lifted her head to look at me. 'Sure, if it was only sex I was looking for. I'm guessing Amber has had a fair bit of experience. But I'm not just looking for sex Jodes, actually I wasn't looking for anything, I kinda just fell for you.' Her eyes seemed to search my face to assess my honesty, and then she smiled and slid onto the bed beside me, sliding one leg across mine and pressing her chest against my arm.

'That's sweet I guess.'

'It's the truth,' I replied.

'So can we do...have...have anal sex?'

'How much experience have you had with men Jodes?' I asked the question after a short deliberation.

'Not much.' Her reply was soft, almost whispered.

'I know that, but how much is not much?'

'Twice.'

'Okay,' I replied, a little shocked. 'Same boyfriend?'

'No, two different ones. The first was horrible, I didn't want to do it, he talked me into it, got inside me, then sort of slipped out and finished all over my leg.'

'That's a let down,' I replied, trying to make light of it.

'You're not wrong,' she giggled. 'The second time was better, but he was a year younger than me and had never done it before. So it was kinda fumble around and we didn't really know what we were doing and it was over pretty quickly. But he was sweet about it and held me for a while, then went and blabbed to all his mates about it so I gave him the boot.'

'And then me?'

'Yep.'

'Fuck,' I breathed. This girl was practically a virgin. 'Jodes, I'm so sorry about last night...'

'Shhhh,' she said pressing her fingertips to my lips. 'Don't be, I was so horny when you came in I wanted you, but I couldn't ask and then you were blabbing on about shit and I was thinking that if you're not going to make a move then piss off and let me go to sleep...'

'But you went to leave,' I pointed out.

'Uh-huh,' she nodded, 'to go to sleep.'

'And then I...'

'Raped me?' My heart sank at the use of the word. It seemed to me that she had seen it that way.

'Yeah,' I whispered.

'It wasn't, not really. I wanted it, I wanted you and I didn't. I was scared because of Kelly, the kids...shit everything. You had to take me like that cos there was no way I was just going to say yes. But once it started...it was so good.' She squirmed against me and her hand found my flaccid cock, still sticky with our juices. She began to fondle me.

'Its going to be a while I'm afraid,' I warned her.

'Tell me how to get it hard.' I could hear the lust growing in her voice. 'Tell me how Kelly got you hard.' Her mouth started working across my shoulder and neck. My heartbeat was increasing and I pushed against her hand. Lust was building in my stomach, but it wasn't having the desired effect.

'She'd use her mouth on me,' I growled. Jodi hesitated for a moment then she turned sideways across the bed, and her mouth encompassed me.

'Yuck!' she exclaimed. 'Kelly sucked you after sex?' Jodi looked at me and I saw the disbelief in her eyes.

'If she wanted me hard so that I could fuck her, yep.' I was provoking her now, seeing if inside her was a woman who would rise to the challenge. I suspected there was, the night with Amber had revealed a glimpse of it. Sure enough her soft lips were wrapped around the tip of my cock which had swelled a small amount. When she ran her tongue over the head I groaned and at once I felt the hardening begin. I always loved it when Kelly would take me from flaccid to hard in her mouth, and the fact that this eighteen year old was doing it added to the thrill.

In under a minute I was hard and Jodi was working her mouth over me a little awkwardly. I placed my hand on her head and with a combination of gentle guiding pressure and words I taught her to go down on me the way I liked it. I explained to her that I loved it when she lapped with her tongue at the underside of my crown and used her teeth to give small nips. Jodi complied. She tried to deep throat me but gagged and sat up gasping.

'Fuck me anally,' she gasped and I blinked at the wild look in her eyes. I was about to protest to her, to ask her if she was really sure, then decided that I wanted to do it. I ripped open the bedside drawer so fast that it almost landed on the floor, and reaching in I grabbed the small tube of lubricant that I sometimes used when I masturbated. I knelt and squeezed some onto my palm, then liberally coated my shaft.

'Get on all fours,' I told her. Jodi complied and I marvelled at the smallness of her waist, the smoothness of her skin and the tightness of the muscles in her shoulders. I parted her cheeks with one hand and daubed a blob of lube on the puckered entrance. She squealed as the cold liquid contacted her. I contemplated using my finger to loosen her up, but was worried that my erection wouldn't last. So instead I moved into position behind her.

'Okay Jodes,' I said in my most soothing voice. 'First there's gunna be a lot of pressure and you'll wanna resist. You'll have to make yourself relax.'

'Uh-huh,' she said, nodding her head that made her brown hair fall forward around her face. I pressed the head of my cock against her, and then gently pushed. Jodi gasped but didn't pull away.

'Relax babe,' I whispered.

'Trying,' she gasped. She dropped her head onto the pillow. I felt her sphincter relax and pushed forward. The head of my cock popped into her. She was tight, incredibly tight. I moaned and pushed again. She wasn't ready and yelped, and would have pulled off me except that she tensed up and I was trapped. We both yelped, so I grabbed her waist and steadied us both.

'Slow, slow,' I murmured.

'Okay,' she whispered and I pushed forward and was rewarded with another inch buried inside her. I pulled back a little and she groaned, and I pushed forward again.

'Ow, no, no, stop!' she exclaimed. 'Out, please, Dave get out.'

I gripped her waist and pulled back. I slid out far easier than I had entered her.

'You okay?' I turned her and pulled her against me.

'Yeah, I am, it just hurt more than I thought it would.' She kissed me lightly on the lips. 'Why'd you think it would hurt at all?' I was curious why such a sexually naive girl would have thought much about anal sex at all. My erection was subsiding at a rapid pace now but I was content to lie back down and hold Jodi against me.

'Amber said it would.'

'Ah, the old Amber factor again,' I said with a grin. 'She talks a lot about sex doesn't she?'

'Whenever she's drinkin' it seems to come up.'

'Does it piss you off?'

'Mostly no, but sometimes I feel like she's showing off.'

'And you wanted to tell her she's wrong about anal?' I laughed as I said this.

'I wasn't going to tell her anything!' Jodi looked shocked at the suggestion. 'I just wanna try things, and I want you to be the one to show me. I trust you and I know you've got way more experience than me, that's all.' I hugged her tightly at that and we lay in silence. After a short while she slipped from the bed and went to the bathroom, emerging with a warm washer which she ran over my soft member.

'Hey, you haven't come,' Jodi said as she finished cleaning me, her hand fondling me. 'Tell me what to do.' The look in her eye and the way her palm gently squeezed me sent a jolt of lust through my body.

'Anything?'

'Except anal,' she giggled. 'Anything that doesn't hurt.'

'Go down on me,' I murmured. She smiled and licked her way down to my crotch, her tongue flicking against my skin as her hand worked me semi erect. I was rock hard as soon as her lips closed around the crown and began to slide down my length. I said nothing this time, just letting her do what she wanted and I was suitably pleased to find that she remembered what I had taught her. Her mouth was so warm and moist, her tongue active along my length that I soon found myself approaching climax.

'I'm gonna cum soon,' I gasped. Jodi took her mouth from me and used her hand to stroke me faster.

'No, not like that,' I grunted. 'In your mouth.'

'What?'

'You said anything,' I reminded her. Jodi opened her mouth as if to protest but then simply lowered her face and engulfed me again. I groaned in appreciation and tried to keep my hips under control as she increased the intensity of her oral ministrations. She was a fast learner and when she lifted her mouth for a moment and urged me to cum, I lost it. My hips rose and my cum shot into her warm mouth. She went to pull away but I pushed her back down with one hand. Being the second orgasm in a short time meant it was over with speed, but it was still intense.