Best For Who Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh you bastards, look at the shit eating "we just fucked" look on their faces Sasha!' Amber was grinning widely at us and Sasha's perfect white smile looked equally pleased to see us.

'Where's the party gone?' Jodi pouted at Amber but accepted the drink offered, as did I.

'Well I thought it was gone with you two off for a night of fornicating,' Amber snickered, 'so I sent everyone home and asked Sasha to stay with me for the night. Oh, did I tell you I'm staying downstairs tonight?'

'No, but you're most welcome,' I butted in, nodding to Sasha as well. I twitched at the thought of these two goddesses naked and rolling around in my bed downstairs.

'Hey lover,' Jodi purred to me, 'why don't you roll us a coupl'a joints and meet us on the balcony?'

'Sure,' I replied and wandered towards the pantry to get out the Tupperware container that held my stash, rollies, pogue and lighter. As I rolled two joints I could see the three women chatting earnestly, occasionally glancing through the glass doors at me. I returned the Tupperware container to the pantry, and was about to take the joints to the balcony when Jodi walked back in and slid the door closed behind her.

'I've got a proposition for you,' she said in that drunken, soft, horny voice of hers.

'Yeah?' I replied cautiously. She tilted her head up to mine and kissed me on the lips, her hand cupping me through the soft material of my pants. I figured that Amber and Sasha couldn't see what was happening, their view was blocked by Jodi's body.

'Tha' great big King size bed of your's could fit all four of us.' I looked into her eyes and saw the lust burning anew through the filmy drunken haze. I hardened to full length at what she was saying and she smiled in triumph at me.

'You get t' fuck Amber and I get Sasha, then maybe you get Sasha if there's anythin' left of you.' She giggled and we kissed again, this time our tongues lashing with urgency and her hand pumping me in unison.

'Um, Jodes' I gasped as we broke apart. Through the glass door I could see Amber being cradled in Sasha's arms as they watched us.

'Ya?' Her voice was breathless as she looked at me with obvious expectation.

'I don't think it's a good idea.'

'What? You're jokin' right?'

'No,' I gasped as she plunged her hand down the waistband of my pants and gripped me even harder. 'Its just that you...oh...we, we're drunk, really drunk and maybe in the mornin' it won't feel the same as it does right now.'

'Tha's cos you'll be drained and hungover and won't get it up,' she giggled.

'Seriously Jodes, let's not do this now. We'll talk in the morning, and you know what...christ that feels good...' she was stroking my entire length now. She had moved beside me and I realised that the others could see what she was doing completely unobstructed now. 'If tomorrow you think it's a good idea, we'll do it, cos it sounds like lots of fun, really.'

'C'mon,' she said and moved towards the balcony, gripping me with such strength that I didn't dare not follow. I looked at our guests to see that Amber's bikini top was gone again and Sasha's long elegant black fingers were deftly manipulating one nipple. For a moment I wondered where my life had taken me. I giggled a little at the thought of what Kelly would say if she walked in right now.

'What you laughin' at?' Amber broke from Sasha's embrace and stepped up to me, throwing her arms around my neck and pushing her hips against my cock that was protruding against my pants.

'Jus' imaginin' my ex walkin' in right now.' I giggled again and enjoyed the feeling of Amber's breasts against my chest. Jodi's hand released me as Amber's lips found mine. I let her tongue into my mouth and met it with mine and for a moment I was in heaven as we kissed. Her mouth was soft, her lips full and seemed to caress mine, her breath sweet in my mouth. As we broke apart I glanced behind her to see Jodi kissing Sasha on the mouth. Black and white, it was a sensuous sight.

'Sorry gorgeous,' I murmured into Amber's ear, 'but I'm, gonna knock you back again.'

'What?' She looked at me incredulously. 'This was Jodi's idea, not mine, really!'

'Yeah I know...'

'What the fuck is up with you? Your girl says you can fuck me while she gets it on with a hot chick, and you don't want to? You gay and like your girls slim hipped and small assed so you can imagin' you're fuckin' a guy?'

'Amber, the male in me really wants to...' at that she pressed against me and we kissed again. This time when we broke apart Jodi's dress was bunched down around her waist and Sasha's long tongue was exploring my girlfriend's nipples as she stood with her head back and her eyes closed.

'But she's so pissed I reckon she'll regret it in the morn...'

'So, I regret things the next mornin' too, but I get over it and find something better.' Amber had worked her hand between us and was running her fingers over my hardness.

'But I love her...look Amber, I said to her we'd talk about it in the mornin' and if she wants to still, we'll let you know...' Amber's fingers had curled around me now and I was close to losing my ability to stop what was happening. 'Please?' The word came out as a whisper, a plea. Amber pulled her hand back, and then kissed me softly on the mouth. Without a word she stepped to Jodi and Sasha and pulled them apart, then led Sasha from the balcony.

Jodi walked to me, letting her dress slip down her legs and she stepped out of it as we watched the others walk across the room and disappear down the stairs. I pulled her close, feeling the warmth of her slim body against mine. I picked her up and she squealed but didn't struggle. I walked to the bedroom, and placed her carefully on the mattress before pulling my pants down and kicking them free.

Jodi parted her legs and I knelt on the bed, and when I went to go down on her, she grabbed me chin and pulled my face to hers. We kissed, a slow, languid loving kiss and only paused as I entered her. She was as wet as she had been after her show with Sasha. Our lovemaking started slowly, but the lust that burnt within us took over and soon we were slapping together. The image of Sasha's tongue caressing Jodi's small pointed nipple sent me over the edge, and my climax sent Jodi into hers.

We were panting as I rolled off her. We lay on our sides and looked at each other in the silence. The effect of her sexual releases and the alcohol were combining to send her to sleep. Each blink was lasting longer. I thought she was gone, when I heard her whisper those three little words to me again. I smiled, and a moment later was asleep too.

***

I woke up at about ten the next morning feeling the worse for wear. I made myself some toast and ate it on the balcony replaying the events of the previous night. I wondered whether I was going through a mid life crisis forced upon me by circumstances. I was living with an eighteen year old, partying with her friends until times in the morning that I had all but forgotten existed and had been on the verge of group sex several times.

Sasha and Amber appearing at the top of the stairs an hour after I had risen broke my chain of thought. They too were worse for wear and after a cup of coffee headed off to Amber's house. Jodi appeared, showered and looking refreshed at two in the afternoon.

'You look terrible,' she offered brightly, kissing me on the cheek. 'I'm starving!' I made her a sandwich and watched her wolf it down, remaining silent and deciding to let her take the initiative. When she had finished eating she drank some water then walked to me and pressed herself against my chest.

'Did you enjoy yourself last night?'

'Uh huh,' I replied.

'Why'd you stop it?'

'Direct aren't you?' I lifted her head by the chin and smiled down at her.

'You knew I was going to ask didn't you?'

'Yup, and I stopped it cos I didn't think you were in a fit state to think it through.'

'I know I was drunk...very drunk, but I knew what I was doin''

'Damn!' I laughed. She smiled at me and we kissed. 'If something like that's gonna happen, I want to be sure that you've thought it through. How come you were so horny?'

'Amber slipped me an E at the start of the party.'

'Fuck, she had drugs here?' As I said it I knew how old I sounded.

'Doh!' Jodi giggled and squeezed me around the waist. 'It's basically what they all do, and it's only the second time I've ever had it.' I thought about that for a while.

'So without drugs I don't have a shot of getting you, Amber and Sasha into bed again?'

'Maybe, maybe not,' Jodi replied and pushed away from me.

'I love you,' I said. She turned and looked at me with a smile.

'No you don't,' she said, and despite the smile there was a hint of truth in her words. 'You're married to another woman.'

***

Thirty one days later I handed her an envelope after I walked in the door from work.

'What's this?' she asked as she tore it open.

'Late birthday present,' I shot back as I poured myself vodka.

'Oh,' she said after opening the envelope, and looked at me wide eyed. 'I...fuck...'

'Jodi!' Alex exclaimed from the table. 'That's a naughty word!'

'It is indeed,' I admonished, 'and just because Jodi said it doesn't mean you can.'

'No Dad,' said Alex getting back to his spaghetti, his words echoed by Courtney who was acting as though she heard the word every day. Which she probably did.

'Dave...' tears were flowing now and she turned her back on the kids and walked to me. I cuddled her.

'Now you can say it,' she whispered.

'I love you,' I said. Courtney looked up at that and I smiled at her.

'What did you give her Dad?'

'Um, well, it's the papers that mean Mummy and Daddy aren't married any more.' I spent the next hour until the kids were asleep assuring them that Kelly would always be their Mummy, but that we couldn't be together. They were confused, but didn't seem angry, I supposed that Kelly's prolonged absence had made them think that that's how things were always going to be. As I tucked them into bed I asked them if they'd like Jodi to live with us all the time.

'Would we have to call her Mummy?' Alex looked confused.

'That'll be up to you,' I replied.

'It's been good having her here,' Courtney said in her most serious grown up voice. 'So it would be best to have her stay.' I almost laughed, but suppressed it to a smile and kissed them both goodnight.

It was a Tuesday night.

On Wednesday as we fed the kids, the phone rang.

'Hi.' I knew her voice at once, as though I had spoken to her only yesterday not some fourteen months prior. Martin would ring me five days later to tell me in a rather excited voice that he had found out Kelly had returned to Australia. But right then, with her voice in my ear, Martin's investigation was the furthest thing from my mind.

'Where are you?' I thought my voice sounded calm, although the blood was pulsing through my ears as my heart raced at what seemed a thousand beats per minute. My expression must have looked odd as I saw Jodi cock her head to the side and frown at me. I mouthed Kelly's name.

'At the airport.' Twenty minutes away, maybe fifteen.

'Where are you going?' I had no intention of inviting her here.

'I want to come and see the kids,' she paused, 'and you.'

'Can it wait until tomorrow? It's a school night and they're nearly ready for bed. I'd rather talk to you without them around first up. If you come here now it'll be a huge spin out for them.'

'Oh, I hadn't thought of that.' Or of many other things I thought to myself. 'What about I come around in...an hour and a half?'

I held my hand over the mouthpiece and looked at Jodi. 'Tonight after the kids have gone to sleep?' She nodded a look of quiet resignation on her face.

'Okay, see you then.' I hung up without waiting for an acknowledgement. I immediately crossed to Jodi and took her into my arms. She was stiff against me, but when I told her that I loved her, she softened and looked up at me, tears in her eyes.

'I knew this day would come, but I'm not ready for it. I feel...like...like I don't belong...'

'You belong here, I need you Jodes. Get strong, stay strong for us.'

'I'll try, but it'll be better if you can talk to her alone. She won't be ready for this either.'

'Who's coming over?' It was Courtney who could hear the slightest hint of gossip from a whisper one hundred metres away but not hear me tell her its time for bed when I was standing beside her. Apparently.

'Someone we used to know little Miss,' I said with a smile. 'You've finished dinner, good job, now down for your bath and bed.' For once they both headed downstairs without complaining.

'I'll do it,' Jodi offered, so I cleaned up the table and kitchen. Our tension must've been obvious to the kids as there was little protest and they were asleep within an hour of the call. I poured us both a stiff drink, flicked on the television and held Jodi in my arms as we watched distractedly, both lost in our own thoughts.

Right on time the doorbell rang.

'What do you want me to do?' She sounded scared and her eyes were wide. Like the lamb before the lion.

'Just be you, I'll bring her up we'll offer her a drink and if she wants to stay the night, she can stay in the spare room.'

'Fuck,' Jodi said. 'She'll feel like...'

'Like the visitor she is,' I cut in, standing and putting my drink on the table. The television fell silent as I walked downstairs and I took a deep breath before unlocking the door and opening it.

Somehow she still looked the same, despite the changes. Her hair was longer, seemed fuller and wilder. Her skin was deeply tanned, her clothes hippier than I could remember. Full length skirt made of soft cotton, bare feet it seemed and a peasant crop top, if there was such a thing in peasant wardrobes, cut off to expose the waist, short puffy sleeves and puffed around her breasts. She looked healthy, relaxed and gorgeous, if a little wild.

Her eyes searched my face in that all too familiar gaze as she probed my emotional state. I saw her flinch when I turned my mouth away from her kiss and directed her lips to my cheek.

'Come in.' She stepped forward, hesitated at the bottom of the stairs, and looked from me towards the kids' room.

'Later,' I said, 'they've been asleep for half an hour or so, let 'em get deeper in.' Kelly nodded and headed up the stairs. As I followed I couldn't help looking at the firm bottom swishing the skirt from side to side, nor noticing the smoothness of her skin.

'How have you been...oh, Jodi!' Kelly looked surprised to see Jodi standing beside the table.

'Hi Kelly.' Jodi's response was soft and uncertain.

'You've been helping with the kids?'

'She lives with me.' I wanted to be direct and to the point, but it was ambiguous although I didn't see it.

'Oh, of course, with your job and everything. Would you mind giving us some privacy?' Still the same at telling people what she wanted. I had loved that about her, but the dismissive tone angered me. I walked past Kelly and slipped my arm around Jodi's slender waist.

'No, she lives with me.' I emphasised with. Kelly's mouth opened and she blinked.

'You're fucking our baby sitter?'

'He's quite good at it too,' Jodi shot back before I could reply. I felt her tense against me, and then she leaned into me.

'Well he would be wouldn't he? He's had twenty years more practice than you. Fuck Dave,' Kelly shook her head at me, 'a fuckin' teenager? I kinda thought you'd be in some sort of relationship, but a...a girl?'

'I think someone who walked out on her family without so much as a why or goodbye can't claim any moral high ground.' I kept my voice calm but it was difficult.

'You know what,' Jodi interjected, 'I think you guys need to talk without me around. I'll see you later.' She went to pull away but I pulled her to me and kissed her on the cheek. She headed off into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

'Let's go outside,' I said nodding towards the balcony.

'So?' I asked once I was seated. Kelly stood at the railing and looked over the view. She looked stunning, but I didn't feel the attraction like I once had. Where once she had taken my breath away, now I felt like I was looking at a wonderful piece of art, but one without any relevance to my life.

'I was so stressed, so unsure of who I was, where I was going or where I wanted to go. Then Carla rang in tears, Mark had walked out and she was going away and she didn't know where. And I suddenly knew I had to go too.'

Carla was one of her "pre-us" friends that I didn't like and had always avoided. Mark was her paranoid and I believed, probably violent husband - or like me an ex-husband now - and apart from one unanswered call to them when I was trying to find Kelly, I hadn't tried again. My intense dislike of both of them had seen them drift from our social circle and so I found myself a bit surprised that Carla's actions had acted as a catalyst.

'And did India let you find yourself?' I tried to smile but it felt like a grimace.

'You knew I was in India?'

'I hired a private detective to find you,' I grimaced again. 'I wanted to know where the wife I loved was.' I choked for a minute then, and fought against the tears. 'That was as much as I could find out.'

'I don't expect you to understand Dave,' Kelly was talking again, still looking at the view and not at me. 'I regret that I did it the way I did, but yes, I know I'm a better balanced person, a better person full stop.' She turned and looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes. I felt sadness well up in me.

'I nearly lost everything Kell,' I replied shaking my head. I told her how it was only with Jodi's help that I held it together.

'You can't love her,' Kelly said, 'she's so young...'

'You don't know much about my life any more, and I'm sorry to say that it's not your business any more.' I laughed without humour at the timing of Kelly's return. 'Our divorce came through yesterday.' The words struck her like an open hand, Kelly stood there with her mouth open.

'C'mon Kell',' I said, 'you didn't really think I'd wait here for you to come back when you left me nothing more than a note that said nothing? Really? I waited and waited, hoping that you would call, an e-mail, some fuckin' indication that you were alive, or at least that you cared about me an' the kids.' My voice was getting louder, my tone angrier and I could see her flinch. 'But nothing. Not one fuckin' token effort. Shit, you broke your Mum and Dad's hearts too.'

'Divorced?'

'Yup and this place is in my name alone as is all your stuff that I didn't give to Bill and Irene.'

'I should have...realised.' Her head dropped and I thought she was crying then she looked at me and smiled. It was a sad smile, but at the same time one of genuine acceptance. 'I should probably go...'

'You can sleep downstairs in the spare room,' I interrupted. 'Jodes made the bed for you, said it was probably best though if you lock the door and wait 'til the kids go to school. They're with Bill and Irene this weekend, why don't you go and rebuild some bridges there until Friday, then you can have the weekend to explain to your kids where you've been.' We looked at each other and I realised that she was a stranger to me now.

'Do they call her Mummy?' Her voice cracked a little as she asked the question.

'No, but they asked if they had to when I told them Jodi was staying. I told them that it was up to them, but that you would always be their Mummy.'

'Oh fuck!' She cried then, so I stood and held her, but kept our bodies ever so slightly apart. When she was composed I took her to her room and made her promise not to come out if she heard the kids in the morning, it would be too disruptive for them.

Jodi was awake when I entered the room.