Best Friends

Story Info
Two couples enjoy traveling together.
272 words
3.03
47.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is "Flash Fiction", meaning that it is a complete story in 250 words, or less.

We waited at the airport for Martha and Bill, who often join us for vacations.

My husband Tom spotted them at the terminal and waved. We'd reserved rooms at a hotel - as usual, adjoining rooms with a connecting door.

After dinner they came to our room. We were on the couch; they sat on the bed.

Martha approached the couch and kissed me on the lips; I responded.

She unbuttoned my blouse and fingered my nipples with one hand while her other hand reached under my skirt and played with my pussy. Swizzled my clit. Pulled at my pussy lips, gently, urgently. God, that felt good! She knows how to make me wet.

I glanced over. Tom had joined Bill.

Bill had removed Tom's shirt and was running his tongue around Tom's nipples. Tom had Bill's cock in his hand and was jacking it up and down. Bill's tool is impressive as hell; Tom loves to play with it, suck on it whenever he can.

It always arouses me and Martha, to watch our men make love.

The guys headed for the adjoining room, hand-in-hand, cocks hard and swinging. Tom called out, "Breakfast at 9:00 AM."

I nodded, only. My tongue was occupied, licking Martha's clit. She had shifted to nibble mine, her nails to my asscheeks.

I love traveling with such close friends.

* * * * *

Copyright 2001 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.