Best Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
The promise.
987 words
4.4
41.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers

Took a little longer than expected, but it's here. Also, I haven't yet found an editor for my story. So, please go easy on me. I use the common spell check, so I know there are still some errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She squeezed her arms around me even tighter, and then stopped. I looked down at her and I saw that she was asleep.

'Ah.. Well.. It was fun.' I thought to myself.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and back and gently picked her up and walked towards her room. As I laid her down on her bed, I figured that the dress was a bit snug, so I felt around for a bra strap through the dress fabric. If she was wearing a bra, it was a safe bet that she'd been wearing panties, too.

I didn't feel one so I gently started pulling the sheets over her. But then I smelt something. I looked at Erin and hoped she wouldn't feel what I was about to do.

I gently lifted the bottom-front part of her dress and slipped my other hand up to feel if she was wet. I wasn't going to take advantage of her, just see if she was turned on or not.

I felt the heat rise as my hand inched forward. And then I felt her pussy's lips for the first time. (But not the last, I assure you) I was right. She was very wet indeed. I quickly pulled my hand out of the dress and resumed pulling the sheet and blanket over her. It was winter so I thought she might get cold.

As I closed the door and walked to my room, I got an urge to taste her. Like I said, I wasn't going to take advantage of her, so I did the next best thing. I moved my finger-tips that were wet from her juices to my face. I was about to taste my closest friend's pussy-juice. I licked the tips.

"Oh dear god" I murmured. It was the best ever tasted, and I've tasted quite alot. My attention went to my fully erect cock. Poor thing, I forgot about him. I closed my door and laid down on my bed. I wasn't going to masturbate, I never was one to do that unless I'm in the shower behind a locked door.

Another few minutes I was sound asleep.

I woke up sometime in the afternoon, because the sun was shining through my window onto my face. Then I noticed that it was warmer than it usually is. I opened my eyes to see a lump on my chest. So I figured that I had either grown breasts of my own, or Erin was on top of me under the blanket. I slowly pulled the blanket off of myself and as soon as it was all the way off Erin tilted her head up, opened her eyes, and smiled.

"Hey." She said in a soft voice

"Hey." I said back. She hasn't done something like this for a long time.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back and gently kissed her forehead in return.

"Erin," I began, but I was cut off.

"Shh.. Don't talk.. Just hold me like you did when we were young.."

And I did. She had always wanted to be comforted by physical contact.

"Michael.. Promise me something.." She said. I could hear a bit of sadness in her voice.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you'll always be in my life.. I've known you since the first grade.. You've always defended me, even back then. If I were to lose you, then I wouldn't have anything to live for... Please.."

I could hear how sad she was. It's true, I have known her for basically all my life, and I have defended her. I don't know why I'd leave her.

"I promise, Erin. I'll always be in your life no matter what."

"Even if you get married?" She asked slyly. My answer would be very important.

"Get married? Why would I do that? I've already got a great cook, someone to talk to, and we already live together. I'd say it doesn't get any more married than that!" I said, half way joking. It was true, though, now that I thought of it. She and I were already living together, we told each other everything, and we did sleep together pretty often.

She only hugged me tighter. I guess my answer was the right one.

"C'mon, I'll make breakfast today. Even if it is the afternoon, we gotta eat." I said, trying to be generous.

"Mmm.. Ok" She said. She probably didn't want to get up.

I figured she was about to fall asleep again, so I leaned up with her arms around my neck and stood up. As soon as I was standing up she locked her legs around my waist. This was a bit too much. She was only wearing a bra and panties, her head was resting on my chest, and he legs were wrapped around my waist, and her Panty-Claude ass was only about two inches away from my raging hard-on!

I walked into the living room like this and gently laid Erin down on the couch. She didn't seem to want to let go, but after about a minute she finally did. I leaned over to kiss her on the forehead, but Erin moved her head up and kissed me on the lips. I had about half a second to register her lips, and then I kissed back.

I have no idea how long the kiss lasted, but it felt like hours. I didn't want it to end. But I broke the kiss and reluctantly walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast. This was certainly going to be an interesting day.

Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers