Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
What I said that changed everything.
837 words
4.47
40.4k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers

Here it is. Oh, and yes, this whole story, chapter by chapter, is true. It all happened. But I'll tell you more about why I'm writing about this later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later after breakfast, I sat down on the love seat next to Erin. She looked over at me with a slyish grin.

"Michael, Could we do something? Just the two of us?"

"Sure," I said "What do you have in mind?"

"Well remember the lake cabin your parents own?"

My Parents own a huge lake with a decent cabin to go with it. They always kept food in stock there and maintained the house in case they or Erin and I wanted to go there.

"Of course. You want to go there?"

"Yeah, it's been awhile."

"Alright, lets get packed then. We can beat traffic if we leave in an hour." I said, walking to my room to get packed.

Around an hour later Erin came out of her room in a small T-shirt and very shorts that only came down to her mid-thighs. No doubt she had her bikini under there.

"Lets go!" She said happily as I got her and my suitcase.

A few more minutes and we were on the road in my truck, listening to the radio.

"Hey Mike, mind if I sleep on the way there?"

"No Problem, Have at it."

Erin was fast asleep, Probably resting up to swim in the lake.

She woke up just in time, too. She squealed when we arrived. Not only was she first out of the truck, she was first stripped down and in the lake.

"Come on! The water is great!" She said, happily splashing around in the water.

"I'll be out in a second, I gotta put the bags inside."

Once I was inside, I quickly changed into my boxers that I usually swam in.

I ran out towards the lake, and stopped on the deck. I couldn't find Erin, so I looked at the water to try to see her. I heard someone running on the deck, and when I turned around, Erin jumped on me, locking her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

Now, I could have stood up with her like that, but I decided to let myself fall into the lake with her like that. When we emerged from the water, she was still attached to me laughing. And then she dunked me. We started wrestling, and as I expected there were slips of hands, but as soon as I started thinking she was doing it on purpose, she said "I'm gonna get out of the water and take a walk."

And that's when I knew it was for me to go with her. I quickly ran up with her. A few minutes of walking and she took hold of my hand. She wanted to hold hands like we always did when we walked together. When we got back inside she curled up onto my lap and into my arms. She then looked up at me and smiled.

I was about to lean over and kiss her forehead like I did so many times before, but something made me kiss her on the lips. It was a very wet and romantic kiss.

The kiss soon turned into a french kiss. Our tongues dancing around each others, almost trying to become one. The kiss seemed to go on for hours, but she finally broke the kiss and rested her head on my chest. The last thing I felt was her kiss my neck, and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to Erin kissing my neck. I figured I was only out for a few seconds, but to be sure I asked.

"We both fell asleep a few hours ago. I just woke up around five minutes ago." She told me, and then realised what had woke me up, and then quickly turned away, blushing. I turned her head back towards me and kissed her on the lips. She got the idea and soon went back to kissing my neck.

"Michael.. You're the one that I feel safe and wanted when I'm being held. Not even my parents made me feel like this. You're the only person I have in my life that I can trust. If I lost you I'd-"

"Shh" I cut her off. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be there for you, no matter what." I reassured her, running my fingers through her soft, silky hair. But then I knew what I truly wanted to say, and I had to say it before she did.

"What I feel for you is Not Brother-Sister Love, I mean the love a man and a woman share. I love you more than anything else in this world, Erin. I don't ever want you to feel pain again. I want you to be happy for the rest of your life like you are now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be out shortly.

Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers