Best Friend's Father In Law

Story Info
Housewife succumbs to best friend's father-in-law.
7k words
4.27
398.3k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kalpana. I have been married to Ramu for the last 4 years and we have a 2 year old son. I am 28 years of age while Ramu is 35. I have had 2 boyfriends prior to my wedding and I lost my virginity to my second boyfriend when I was 22. My wedding was an arranged one. Ramu was a distant relative of ours and I basically agreed due to his strong financial position and stable job.

My husband Ramu is a loving man and has given me almost everything in life. We were both sexually active with each other but after the birth of my son, Ramu does not show much interest in sex. His job as a senior manager in a large logistics company takes too much of his time and he seems to be too tired whenever he is at home. I have 2 best friends, Shalini and Manju who are married too and I usually spend most of my free times with them. I don't work and we have a maid who looks after the house and our baby. Shalini is 32 years old and faithfully married to Kumar who would be turning 33 soon. Manju is 30 and her husband Ram is 36. Manju has 2 kids and she is both happily and unfaithfully married. I say unfaithfully because she has a younger lover who keeps her sexually satisfied and happy. She is very discreet about her affair and Shalini and I have taken an oath to preserve her secrecy. Despite our different lifestyles, we are actually very close.

During one of our gatherings in a coffee house few months back, I told them both about Ramu's lost sexual appetite and how I was longing for sex. Manju playfully suggested I look for a lover while Shalini told me to have a talk with Ramu. I dismissed Manju's proposal as I have always wanted to be faithful to my husband. I spoke to Ramu the same night and he told me his work is taking too much of his energy and leaving him stressed out. He told me to understand his situation and that he is planning to take a long vacation soon where will be able to rekindle our lost passion. That really made me feel good and I decided to wait.

Ramu planned for a holiday in Japan a couple of months ago and I was so overjoyed and looked forward to it. Much to my disappointment and anger, he had to cancel it just three days before the holiday as some foreign business partners were coming for a visit. He told me to wait for another 4 months and I know I couldn't. I spoke to Manju who again told me to find a lover to keep me sexually satisfied without hoping on my husband. Manju was serious this time and she even suggested introducing one of her lover's friends to me. I was still not ready for an extra marital affair and plainly said no to her. I met Shalini soon after that who told me to spend a weekend with her as her husband was going outstation. They had just moved to a new bungalow and Shalini was afraid to stay all alone. I told this to Ramu who agreed and I took my son along for a weekend with Shalini.

Shalini's father in law who stays in a far away town paid a surprise visit that weekend. He was a widower who often traveled around the country to visit all his 4 sons. I have never seen him before and I was quite surprised that at the age of 59, he was still full of energy and possessed good looks with a strong body. Shalini introduced me to him and I found out among other things that he is a retired army officer which explained his great physique. He was very easy to get along and proved to be very jovial especially with my son. He was very good in talking and the three of us spent almost the whole Saturday evening listening to his army stories.

I couldn't help from thinking about him as I went to bed that night. His body and his boyish looks seemed nice and I found myself attracted to his voice too which sounded strong and commanding. I compared him with my husband and realized Ramu fared badly in almost all departments despite being 24 years younger. Shalini's father in law whom I called Uncle Sham was definitely a better man physically.

I found myself unable to sleep and as I got out of my room to help myself to a glass of water, I realized Uncle Sham was still in the living room with all the windows open. He was smoking and upon seeing me, he threw away the butt out of the window. He gave a boyish smile and told me not to tell Shalini that I caught him smoking. He was wearing a white singlet which showed strong muscular arms and a black Bermudas which exposed muscular calves. I joined him by seating at a sofa right across him and told him playfully his secret is safe with me. Both Shalini and her husband had strongly warned him not to smoke at this old age but he is finding it difficult to kick away the old habit. I told him I have no problem with him smoking and told him to light up another one if he wants.

He got very happy and instantly lighted another. My husband smokes at times too so I was quite used to the smoke. I told him I had trouble sleeping and he told me he has the same problem too. We spoke about my family and I realized he was checking me out while listening. I was dressed in a knee length white dress which did not reveal much of flesh but as I crossed my right leg, the skirt rode up and exposed much of my right thigh and calf. I wanted to uncross my leg immediately but since it might look rude to him, decided to leave it as it is. I placed my palm on my crossed thigh to stop my skirt from riding up further. As I spoke, his eyes were moving very swiftly from my bosoms to my exposed thigh. Though I felt uneasy, I kept on talking. I suddenly realized that I was not wearing a bra and I wondered if he could see my breasts through my thin dress.

The lights were very dim so I sort of consoled myself that he won't be able to see much though he may have seen the outline of my breasts and legs as I walked in to the living room. It sort of made me feel sexy and I felt slight sensations in myself. His roaming eyes continued to cause some heat in myself and I realized my pussy was beginning to get wet. This old man was definitely stimulating me and I was beginning to enjoy it. He then spoke about his other experiences in life and I found myself drawn to his commanding voice. He then stopped abruptly and left to the kitchen. Though I was enjoying every bit of this conversation with him, I did not want to project myself as a horny woman to him. I uncrossed my leg and crossed the other while adjusting my skirt so as not to show much of my thigh. I also checked if my breasts were visible from the thin dress I wore but I was quite unsure. He returned with two glasses of fresh milk and offered one to me which I gladly took. I took a sip and left it on the side table while he sat in place again. I checked the time and it was already 3.10 am. I thought if I should just go to bed since it was very late but I was enjoying his conversations so much that I decided to stay awhile more. Furthermore, I was still not feeling sleepy.

He then spoke about his deceased wife and all those wonderful moments they shared. He proved to be a very loving husband too. His wonderful charm and personality caused some attraction towards him. I suddenly wished my husband was like Uncle Sham, full of energy and stamina with a wonderful outlook on life. In order not to build up more fascination, I told him it was getting late and that I would catch up with him in the morning. I clearly saw the look of disappointment in his face as I got up to leave. I was feeling bad to leave him alone too but made no attempts to show my emotions. Back in my room, I realized my pussy was very moist and realized dear Uncle Sham had turned me on so much with all his gazes and talks, without even touching me. I still felt some heat in my body and my nipples were hard too. I wondered if that was a good time for me to get on bed and masturbate myself to orgasm. It is an old habit I learnt when I was in my teens and though I don't do it regularly, recent sexual inactivity with my husband has caused me to masturbate more often. There was no other way for me to release the heavy sexual tension I often feel.

I masturbated that night with my 2 year old son deep asleep beside me. It really felt so good. Uncle Sham was the object of my fantasy that night and my session ended with a sweet wonderful orgasm. I tasted my wet fingers like I always do after masturbating. The sensations were just great.

I met Uncle Sham again for breakfast. Shalini had prepared some fried noodles and soup. Shalini looked fresh unlike me who looked so sleepy. I had only gone to bed at 4 in the morning. Even the morning bath did not help to freshen me up. Uncle Sham told Shalini that I had accompanied him till early morning, listening to more army stories and Shalini was surprised. My husband called me soon after that and told me to be back home as his friends from work were paying us a visit later. I actually wanted to spend the whole day there. I left Shalini's place with my son after having light lunch with them. I didn't have the heart to leave. Uncle Sham had clearly made a very good impression in my heart and my wicked mind continued to form all sort of perverted thoughts of him and me. As I drove back home, my erect nipples and the warmth in my loins both sent a clear signal to me, that I was sexually attracted to Uncle Sham.

The maid has already prepared drinks and some meals for our visitors when I got back home. The four men were almost the same age as my husband and one similarity I noticed in all of them was that they all look exhausted and stressed out. I have met them several times before and so it was no big deal having them at home. I actually could not concentrate much on our visitors as I still kept thinking of Uncle Sham. None of these men could match or even come close to the charm and persona of Uncle Sham. He was simply a class apart and I wished my husband was more like him - strong, muscular and active. I felt envy of Shalini immediately for having such a hot looking man for a father in law. I wished I was in her shoes the least.

As I kept thinking of her father in law, I realized that no man has ever captured my fascination or even turned me on so quickly without any form of physical activity as much as Uncle Sham. I felt my desire in him building up. I knew it was very wrong but no matter how hard I tried, Uncle Sham was still fresh in my mind and heart. I decided to talk this over to someone. Manju would be the only right person as there was no way I could tell this to Shalini. I left the men in the living room and made a phone call to Manju's mobile phone from my room.

I did not start talking about him immediately. We indulged in some usual talk about our household but knowing me for so long, Manju knew from my voice there was something troubling my mind. I told her about my weekend at Shalini's place and about Uncle Sham too. Manju showed so much of interest and she was surprised that I found myself falling for a much older man. I told her I was surprised too as I have never felt this way before. Manju had never met Uncle Sham too and expressed her desire in meeting him soon which made me uneasy. I suddenly felt Uncle Sham was solely mine and I will never allow any other woman to get close to him. I asked her advice anyway on what I need to do and she plainly told me to wait and see for the next few days if the feelings go away.

"Okay...what if it does?"

"Then it was just a strong infatuation. Forget about the whole thing then. It's simple!" Manju said.

"What if it doesn't, Manju?," I asked.

"Hmm...then maybe you should go to the next level," she answered.

"What is the next level?," I asked.

I heard her giggling. I knew she was going to tell me something wicked.

"Get to know him. Go out with him. End up in bed with him!!! What else?!" she replied.

"It sounds so simple to you Manju but it isn't," I said. "What about Shalini? What if she knows? It will kill our friendship!"

"No it wouldn't Kalpana. If Shalini is indeed our friend, she will understand your predicament. I know Shalini quite well. She may be the goody goody type of girl but she is very ... you know ... understanding and tolerant to such matters. If you are afraid anyway...then maybe you can do it very discreetly," she advised.

"I don't know Manju. I have never stopped thinking of him the whole night night and day! I wonder if he feels the same way like I do. Oh god...he turned me on so much!"

"I understand. With you not having serviced properly, I don't think you can ever stop thinking of him. You are a sexually frustrated woman, Kalpana. Its time you do something about it. I know your marriage policies...no adultery...no screwing around...no fooling around...but please...for once...do something that really makes you happy. Go for it."

Go for it.

Those are the only three words which lingered in my mind that night. Should I go for it? I was still unsure. Uncle Sham was going to be at Shalini's place for another week and I may get another opportunity to spend time with him.

Opportunity came somewhere in the afternoon the very next day. My husband called me up from his workplace to say he was going to a nearby city for some trade talks the next day and he may need to stay out for at least 2 nights. I told him I'll get Shalini to stay with me till he returns home. He said okay. I called Shalini immediately and asked if she could accompany me for two days at my place. She said it was not possible as her father in law was still at home but invited me to stay in her house again. This was what I hoped for. My husband returned home very late that night. We didn't speak much. He left very early the next day after packing his clothes. I told my maid I need to be in my friend's house for a couple of days and asked her if it was okay I left my son in her care. She had no problems at all and I left to Shalini's place by afternoon after reminding my maid to call me immediately if there was any problem.

I called Manju on the way and she knew I was overjoyed. I was definitely overjoyed except for a part of me which actually felt guitly. I just hoped I was doing the right thing. Shalini was happy to have me in her house again but Uncle Sham had left to visit some of his friends and would only return later at night.

We sort of cooked a meal together and ate while watching a movie. Shalini almost wanted to invite Manju but I stopped her from doing so by giving some excuse that Manju needs to be with her in laws that evening. Manju can be a flirt sometimes and I wanted Uncle Sham for myself. There was no way I will ever share him with another woman if he ever becomes mine. I spoke about him to Shalini and told her how lucky she is to have such a wonderful man for a father in law. She grinned widely and admitted her father in law was very kind hearted and a very good conversationalist. I told her I was very fascinated by his talks that made me stay up so late just to listen to his stories.

"I guess you'll be staying up late again tonight! I told him you will be around for 2 or 3 days and he did look happy to hear that," she said.

"I don't know. I wonder if he has any more of his army stories to tell!"

"You can talk about almost anything to him and not just army stories! He is very open," she said.

I knew Shalini had no suspicion over my real intentions. She actually thought I was merely being friendly to her father in law. I wondered where our close friendship will go if she ever come to know the real feelings I felt for her father in law.

The man of my fantasy returned home at about 9 that evening. I was very happy to see him again and knew instantly from his wide smile that he felt the same. He was sweet enough to buy back few boxes of chocolates for us. We had dinner together and I caught him glancing at me many times.

We all then sat in the sofa and ate the chocolates he bought while watching television. Shalini then sat on the carpeted floor resting her back against the sofa with her legs stretched out. I was still seated on the sofa with both my legs tucked underneath. Uncle Sham was seated at a far corner towards my right and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he continued to steal glances at me. I wore a white tee and a pair of blue jeans. I knew I was not exposing much of myself and I wanted to do that much later after Shalini leaves to bed. She wore a pair of loose pants and a sleeveless red blouse. As I was seated right behind her on the sofa above, I could see her cleavage very clearly.I leaned forward while resting my palms on her shoulders and looked down.She was not wearing a bra. Her father in law was obviously sitting far away to notice her cleavage but I was sure he must have seen it at the dining table earlier. I turned towards Uncle Sham repeatedly to look at him and he too turned to look. I was flirting with him and wanted to send clear signals to him that I want to get closer to him, provided he wants to as well.

After few minutes of silence, Shalini got up and said she was feeling too tired to stay awake anymore. She left to her room after wishing us both good night. Now it was just me and her father in law. As soon as I heard Shalini closing her room door, I got up as well and walked to my room. Uncle Sham thought I was going to bed too but I told him I was going to change my attire. I returned to the living room dressed in a pink tee and a long baggy pants. I was not wearing a bra underneath. Uncle Sham got up to switch on the dim lights. He then switched off the air condition and proceeded to the windows. He opened a few windows and I felt the cold air from outside blowing in. He sat on a stool and took out a box of Dunhills from his pockets. He smiled at me while lighting up. I returned his smile and said his secret was still safe. He asked me if I want to smoke with him and I plainly told him I don't smoke.

He happily puffed away as I was seated on the sofa watching television. I looked at him and he pointed towards the sofa right next to him. I knew he was telling me to go sit there. I got up and walked towards him. He held his cigarette stick towards me and said, "Few puffs...for me?"

I have taken few puffs before with my husband so it was no big deal for me. I took his cigarrete and puffed awhile. I stood very close to him and he watched me smoke. He looked deep into my eyes and moved his eyes all the way down to my feet and looked back at me. I gave his cigarrete back and sat at the sofa near to him. I wondered what he thought about me but it did not take long for me to find out.

"Its nice to have you in this house, Kalpana," he said.

I turned to look at him and smilingly said, "Its good to be here with the two of you too...I would have been bored and lonely at home."

"When is your husband coming back?" he asked while continuing to puff.

I already told him earlier and I wondered why he was asking me that again.

"2 days time, uncle."

He got up to move closer to me. He pulled the stool along and sat just few inches away from my sofa. He was facing me directly now. I felt my heart beating real fast and wondered where this was going. He had a tiny ash tray in his left hand and held his cigarette in the other.

"You know Kalpana...I am a man who don't hide my feelings and thoughts. I prefer being direct to a person rather than ...you know...keep them to myself which may lead to much confusion and waste of time."

I knew he must have understood my wicked intentions and wondered how he was going to make his moves. My palms were mildly wet from sweat and my heart was beating even faster now. I didn't know what to tell him so I just kept quiet. He continued to look deep into my eyes which made me real weak.

Uncle Sham threw his burnt butt out of the window and placed the tiny ashtray on the floor.

"I know what you want, Kalpana."

I didn't know what to say. My throat was dry and I just couldn't find the right words to say. He continued to look at me and I bowed my head down. I wondered if he really knew what I want.

12