Best Friends Forever

Story Info
Brittney and Rachel enjoy sun and fun.
987 words
3.75
60.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gather around folks and let me tell you the story of two of the hottest women you will ever know. There names are Rachel and Brittney. Both of them are blonde-haired women with big breasts. Rachel is 23, has dirty blonde hair and 38C breasts and an ass and legs the go on forever. Brittney is 22 and is a platinum blonde with 40C breasts with the ass of a goddess. Both the girls have shaved pussies. This story takes place in the middle of the summer in the great state of Tennessee.

Brittney was in her backyard lying by the pool when her best friend Rachel stopped by. "Hey Britt where are you girl?" asked Rachel.

"Out here having a party for one." replied Brittney.

Rachel walked through the house peeling her clothes off and wearing nothing but her tiny little thong bikini. Walking through the door Rachel spots Brittney wearing nothing at all. "I see your working on getting rid of those tan lines!"

"Have to look hot for Tj." said Britt "Say why don't you take of that confining bikini and get some sun, your looking a little pale, plus it will drive Steve wild!"

Rachel reached behind her back and untied her bikini top. Then pulled it up over her head and threw it on the ground. Rachel stood up, hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottoms, and slowly slid them down over her hips and down her legs. When she sat down Brittney looked over and saw something shiny between Rachel's legs. "What the hell is that between your legs?" asked Brittney.

"My pussy you moron!" replied Rachel.

"Well no duh you dummy." said Britt.

"Oh I guess I forgot to tell you, I got my clit pierced." said Rach.

"Damn girl that's hot, come here, let me see It." said Brittney.

"Ok, here see." an exasperated Rachel said.

Brittney reached out and ran her hand over the shiny metal object piercing her best friend's clit. Slowly she slid her hand back and cupped Rachel's pussy. She felt the wetness seeping out of her cunt. "Damn girl your wet" said Brittney.

"It feels so good, ohhhhh yea don't stop, keep rubbing my pussy, oh god yes yes yes YES, oh Brittney baby I love how good it feels" Rachel moaned as Brittney rubbed her pussy.

Slowly Rachel reached down and slid two fingers into Brittney's tight wet cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhh yes finger my pussy you sexy little slut!" Brittney cried out as she felt bliss from her head to her toes.

Rachel leaned down and kissed Brittney on the mouth sliding her tongue in Britt's mouth. Slowly kissing down her neck over her collarbone and reaching her fabulous breasts. Sucking one nipple in her mouth, she toyed with the other. Switching between nipples, she reached down with her free hand and cupped Brittney's mound. Slowly kissing her way down Brittney's stomach stopping just above her bald wet cunt, Rachel looked up and asked "Do you want this baby? Do you want me to lick your pussy till you cum all over my mouth?"

"Yes Rachel make me cum, I want you to eat me till I can't stand it any more.' replied a very horny Brittney.

Slowly Rachel continued down just missing her best friend's pussy. Kissing down the inside of Brittney's left leg and then back up her right leg. Reaching her pussy, Rachel stopped and gently blew on Brittney's clit. Then diving in she sucked and licked Brittney's cunt with wild abandon. Shoving two fingers back in Britt's pussy, sliding them in and out and licking all around her hole. "Oh god yes, Rachel holy fuck I am gona cum, god yes baby lick me good." said Brittney.

"Cum on my tongue you dirty little slut!" Rachel muffled through Britt's cunt.

"Nowwwwwwwwww I am cuming yes, Lick it all up Rach. Oh god yes holly shit I can't stop!" replied a quivering Brittney. Rachel kept licking. Rachel tried to get all if her best friends cum.

"Ok you sexy little slut, get on your back. It's my turn to make you cum." said a still shaky Brittney.

Rachel lay back on her lounge chair. Brittney got up and kissed her on the mouth. Tasting her juices, Brittney continued kissing Rachel for several minutes, all the while rubbing her pussy. Slowly Britt started kissing down towards Rachel's breasts. Stopping briefly to pay attention to Rachel's erect nipples. Continuing down over her tummy. Not stopping, she just continued right on down and captured her clit between her teeth. Tugging on Rachel's clit and flicking it with her tongue. Brittney shoved two fingers in her best friend's cunt just like Rachel did to her. "Oh god Brittney yes, I am so fucking horny." moaned Rachel.

"I know baby, your pussy is so wet. I feel your pussy juice running down my arm." replied Brittney. Pulling out her fingers and running them around the rim of Rachel's butt, she shoved two fingers of her other hand in Rachel's pussy.

"If you shove those fingers in my bum I will explode" Rachel said. She was playing with her own boobs by now.

Brittney pushed her fingers in her butt. Sliding them in and out repeatedly. "Do it. Cum for me like I did for you." said a very proud Brittney.

"Oh god yes, I can't hold it. Nowwwwwww, I am cumming, yes yes yes, oh fuck it feels so good." moaned Rachel.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm you taste so good sweetie!" exclaimed Brittney.

"You're so good to me. I love you Britt." said Rachel.

"I love you too babe" Brittney said as she stood up and kissed her best friend on the lips.

Just then, they heard a car door close in the driveway. Whom could that be both girls wondered?

If you want to know who showed up stay tuned for part 2 of this story.