Best Friend's Treasure

Story Info
She watches friends then gets some of her own.
1.9k words
4.37
65.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lostnhvn
lostnhvn
12 Followers

I was 21 at the time and went out a lot with my best friend, Trish. On this particular night, I met Trish and her boyfriend Cal, up at the bar. We had a good time, playing darts and drinking. The bar closed, but we were having so much fun, we decided to get some beer and head on over to Cal's place.

We all sat in the living room, drinking, and joking around. All night, I noticed Cal checking me out. I didn't mind though, It felt good to have such a good looking guy noticing me. We started talking about videos and such, when Trish got up and went into a hall closet. When she came out, she had a video tape with her. She walked over to the VCR, and put it in and hit the PLAY button. After a few seconds, a porn started on the television.

At first well all laughed and joked around about the movie, but a few minutes later, we all were pretty quiet and intently watching the television screen. Even though most of my body was pretty numb from all the beers I'd had, I was very aware of how wet I was becoming.

My mouth seemed very dry. I leaned over to grab my bottle and noticed, out the corner of my eye, Trish and Cal heavily making out on the couch. I felt like I was intruding, so I turned my attention back to the television.

As I watched the movie, the couple on the screen going at it like newlyweds, I could hear my friends getting more into their own play. Trish's moans were getting louder, and I just couldn't help myself. I looked back over to them and was shocked to see that Cal had taken off Trish's jeans and panties, and was licking her most intimate spot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing just a few feet away! Trish's eyes were closed and her hands were playing with her erect nipples through her blouse. My eyes wandered down her slender form to where Cal was. Our eyes locked. He winked at me as he continued his ministrations on Trish.

Her breathing drew quicker, and in seconds I watched as my friend had a powerful orgasm. I quickly looked away, afraid Trish would catch me watching. I could hear some movement and smell the sweet scent of sex. My curiosity got the better of me at that point and I had to look over again.

Just as I had thought, Cal was positioned between Trish's long legs. He had taken off all of his clothes and was driving his thickness into her. I was a little embarrassed, but very turned on, and getting more so by the second. I started to look away again, to turn my attention back to the TV, but Cal caught my attention and whispered that he wanted me to watch. The whole time he was pistoning in and out of my girlfriend, he kept eye contact with me.

He asked "Do you like what you see?" He pulled out of Trish slowly, revealing his length, and yet, not completely leaving her. My eyes were glued to the exciting site before me. I could actually feel my clit throbbing, aching to be touched.

I nodded my head in response, I couldn't get my mouth to actually form any words.

Cal stopped moving for a moment, long enough to put Trish's ankles on his shoulders, and then resumed thrusting into her. With every push inward, her body jerked upward just a bit, causing her full breasts to bounce invitingly. Her eyes were still closed and her moans were like music. Trish had such a beautiful sound when she was making love.

I wondered how it would feel to have Cal's thickness pounding into me as it was her, I imagined how Trish's nipples would taste in my mouth, and I wondered how it would feel to have Cal inside me as I licked Trish. I had never done anything with the same sex before, but I was so turned on at that moment that everything was exciting.

Cal picked up his pace. He thrust into Trish two more times, and held the third. His dick buried as deep as it could go into Trish's tiny slit, he moved his hips side to side for a second and emptied his seed deeply into her with a long low groan. Trish let out a small sigh and passed out completely.

Cal pulled out of Trish and stood there smiling at me. I was amazed to see that his dick was still standing proud and tall! This guy was amazing! No wonder Trish bragged about their sex life all the time!

What happened next, I'm not very proud of, but that night, after having as many beers as I had had, I felt like I was in a dream state, not really doing the things that I was doing. Cal walked over to me and took my hand. He pulled me up from my seat and led me to a bedroom.

He smiled at me and said, "Your turn." He kissed my neck, while he unbuttoned my blouse. He swiftly removed my bra and took one hard nipple between his warm lips. My head was spinning. I knew this wasn't right. I knew I was betraying my best friend, but my body was in control now. I started to say "stop", but Cal just put his finger to my lips. He kissed lower and lower, pulling me onto the bed as he did so. My mind kept going to what I had watched in the living room. The vision of his hard cock buried in my friends pussy.

Cal placed himself between my legs and kissed my thighs. My thoughts went blank. All I could think of was the sensations he was bringing me. His hands gently spread my legs as far as they could go, opening my pussy to him. I could feel his tongue touch my skin for the first time, and I jumped a little. He licked both sides of my pussy, and then he wasted no time in diving in for the prize.

His tongue swirled around my little button over and over, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, just when I knew I was at the brink of losing it, Cal took my little button between his lips and sucked for all he was worth, his tongue burning a circle over it as he sucked. My legs instinctively tried to close, but his hands stopped them from moving in. My back arched, my head went back, and I came harder than I had ever done so before. My hips moved on their own accord and Cal seemed to know all the steps to the dance as he followed their my movement with perfect timing.

I don't know how long it was before I returned from my own little world. It seemed like hours, but I know it couldn't have been more than a minute or so. As my body relaxed, I realized at that point that Cal was over me, his knees slightly spread, blocking my legs. His arms locked at the elbows, over my shoulders. He was smiling down at me, saying something that I couldn't understand. My head felt thick. I could hear him, but I couldn't understand him.

An instant later, he was deep inside me. His thick cock was spreading me, and moving slowly within. My body responded by heating up for him. He felt divine, as if god had created the most perfect piece of art for women. He pulled back, with one hand, put my ankles on his shoulders, and plowed back into me. He drove his cock into me over and over. Deeper and deeper. Harder and harder, and faster with every thrust. There was a wicked smile on his face as he looked down on me and pushed his dick deep.

"Did you enjoy watching me fuck Trish?" he asked me. I didn't answer. Cal's response to my silence was swift. He pulled his dick completely out, and teased my hole with the head of his dick. He'd push it in just enough for me to feel it spread my lips a bit, and then back out. He did this several times, with me trying to push my hips up to take more of him in. He'd just pull back more when I did this.

"Did you enjoy watching us?" he asked more firmly.

"Please, Cal. Please, just give it to me. Please just put it in me?" I begged.

"Answer me first, then I'll give you what you need" he replied. Teasing me with the head of his dick more. Pushing in only an inch or two, and pulling back out, just resting the head of his engorged rod on my opening.

"YES," I cried out. "YES, I LOVED WATCHING YOU FUCK HER!" I was nearly in tears from the need to have him completely.

Cal slammed into me. His dick went so deep, so fast, that I thought for a moment that I was going to feel it in my chest.

Instead, I was rewarded with an exquisite feeling. Cal had begun a steady rhythm. He would push his cock in, move his hips in a circular motion, and then pull back, repeating this over and over. I could feel the head of his dick moving inside me, hitting my tender spot over and over. My pussy squeezed him each time he would draw back, trying to pull him back in. I could feel the tension rising, that sweet knowing sensation. I think Cal could sense that I was getting close too. He pushed in slowly, moved in his special way, and pulled back. He moved in again, held very still, and surprised me by just moving his cock. His body wasn't moving, but his cock was! It was sort of a strong twitching. The movement was very subtle, but I could feel it none the less, and it was incredible!

A wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt as though I was being swept up in a tidal wave. My entire body was singing, and I could feel a rush of wetness erupt from my pussy. His dick was moving quickly in and out of me now. My whole body was shaking, and I could feel my pussy spasming around him. Somehow, I managed to will myself to open my eyes and look at him. He was lost in his own reality, moving in and out of me, bringing himself closer and closer to pure satisfaction. My pussy slowed down it's quivering and I could feel Cal's cock getting thicker. And then there it was. Cal pushed in twice more and on the third time, he pushed in as far as he could go, moved his hips from side to side, and emptied himself inside me. I could feel a hot liquid coating the inside of my pussy. I could feel his dick twitching as it pumped his hot juice deep in my hole.

Cal's muscles began to relax and he laid down on top of me. He kissed my cheek as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, beautiful," he whispered. We laid there like that for a while. He brushed my hair back softly with his fingers.

Later, when he had rolled over and fallen asleep, I quietly got up, got dressed, and left. I could never bring myself to talk to Trish again after that. I felt too guilty. To this day, I feel so bad for what had happened, even though I enjoyed every second of it at the time.

lostnhvn
lostnhvn
12 Followers