Best Friends' Weekend Away: Day 02

Story Info
Elle starts sharing in Ali's erotic life.
6.1k words
4.68
50.6k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

TIME TO WAKE UP

The light was streaming in, and I could feel the warmth of the day developing. I was really groggy this morning. I had slept for almost 10 hours; I guess I needed it. I was also somewhat horny. I had had several sexy dreams, and my nipples were hard when I woke up. It must have been all that sexual energy from yesterday. I smiled to myself, knowing that Ali and I were closer than ever. I felt really energized by the honesty between us. It was nice feeling that safety between us.

My stomach was grumbling, so I knew it was time to get up. I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and padded out to the living room. I saw that Alison's bedroom door was open, so I figured she was up already. As I walked down the corridor, lined with internal windows looking out onto the pool patio, I saw Ali's legs peeking out from the silhouette of the chaise lounge. Out sunning already, I thought. I smiled at the loveliness of the day. Ali was a vision of beauty. Perhaps not surprising—although I hadn't fully accustomed myself to it—she was completely nude. Wearing her waist chain again. Ali's legs were spread wide, the morning sun beating down on her vagina. She was with one hand clutching one of the magazines I bought her and staring at a full-page pictorial spread of two lesbians kissing. With the other hand, she was sliding in and out of her pussy the carrot I had bought her last night.

Ali heard my feet scraping on the cement and looked my way.

"Hi sweetie," she said, with a sort of husky voice.

"Hi Ali. How are you doing there?" I asked, smiling her way.

"I'm good. Can't you tell?" She giggled and put down the magazine, continuing her stroking.

"Yeah, it looks good. You look like you're feeling great." I sat next to her on the adjacent lounge and alternated watching the carrot go in and out of her pussy and looking at her face.

"How long have you been out here?" I asked

"About a half hour. I was really horny when I woke up. I hope it's ok with you." She said.

"Don't be silly. Did you get any breakfast?" I asked as my stomach growled.

"No…unhh." There was a spasm and then she slowed down the in and out motion. She looked at me with this beautiful, lusty look and said, "I guess I have the carrot that you bought me yesterday." Her other hand was tracing circles around her left nipple.

"Do you want some?" I asked. "I'm starved. I'll bring whatever you want out here. Coffee? Toast? Eggs?" I offered

"Yeah, I'm easy. That'd be great," she replied. She was still slipping the carrot slowly back and forth. I was definitely wet watching her. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would need to masturbate.

BREAKFAST

I figured we'd be sunning for a while after eating, so I went back into the house and went straight to my room to change into my suit. My pussy was incredibly wet; I had to wipe it off with tissue before putting my suit on.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. As the coffee began dripping, I noted the smell of sage wafting into the house through the open doors. Ah, to be able to sleep in like this in this beautiful place. It was a great, great weekend.

I carried a tray with each of our breakfasts—eggs, toast, coffee and fruit salad that I bought the night before—out to the patio area and placed it on the outside dining table. Ali had already ceased her stroking and had gotten up to join me at the table.


"Wow this looks great. Thanks for doing this," she said.

"Thanks," I replied.

As we started eating, Alison said, "So tell me about how you masturbate. You said you'd tell me."

I looked up at her, a little embarrassed. After I'd swallowed my bite of food, I took a sip of coffee, cleared my throat, and then began to speak.

"Well, like you, I like to dress in sexy things when I do it. I love to run the bath and soak for a long time and then get out, dry off, and then dress up." She was looking at me with great interest. "I love candles. I've watched porn before, and it was a turn on, but I've seen stuff I didn't like so much."

The table had a glass top and I could her entire nude body underneath. Ali had lifted one leg up onto her chair and was starting to caress her stomach and breasts ever so lightly.

"How often do you do it?" she asked.

"Well, when I was with Jason, not as often, of course." She smiled knowingly. "These days, every other day probably on average. Sometimes, I'll have longer sessions and cum a bunch of times, so do I count that as more than one?" I said, almost rhetorically, but with a grin on my face.

She giggled and asked, "Do you use toys?"

"Yeah, I have ‘a' dildo. Only one. Remember Bill? He got it for me. It vibrates. I have never really spent much time looking for anything else, although I'd like to." I felt a little unhip compared to Alison in the sense that she seemed so advanced in her whole masturbation life.

"I'll take you shopping for some stuff when we get back into town. Every once in a while I'll go buy and try something new, so I know all the places." Alison was openly stroking her labia at this point.

"I'd like that. What kinds of things have you gotten?" I asked

"All different shapes and sizes. Also other kinds of toys, like this vibrating panty g-string thing that I can wear underneath clothing and walk around all day. It's really sexy. I've had orgasms at work with it." She seemed so confident in her life as a masturbator. I was sort of jealous.

"Wow. Didn't people notice?" I asked, in disbelief.

"No, I don't think so. I've had to learn how to hold it back. It was really fun." Her finger was in her pussy, moving ever so slightly.

"Wow. That's sounds really sexy." I had to admit I was getting wet again. I was staring at her finger going in and out of her vagina.

"Oh sorry," she said, "I guess I'm being pretty obvious."

"No, it's very sexy, actually, that you can be so free around me." I said. There was a slight pause. "Not to change the subject, but we should have had dinner out here last night. It's so nice outside."

"Yeah! That we should have." She had stopped masturbating for a bit. "Why don't we have dinner out here tonight?"

"Yeah that's a great idea. Let's do it." We were basically done with our food, and Alison got up and grabbed some plates from the table, indicating she was going to take them inside.

"I can do that," I offered.

"No you stay, go sun yourself, and I'll do the dishes." I was eye level with her pussy as she stood there with the dishes. She walked inside and I got up to go back to sit by the pool.

WET BY THE POOLSIDE

I was slathering lotion on myself and couldn't help but notice the wet spot on the gusset of my suit. Thankfully, it was a black suit! Soon, Alison came out and sat in her chair next to me. She had two glasses of iced tea for both of us, as it was getting kind of hot.

There was about ten minutes of silence and then Alison said, "I really like the idea of having a nice dinner out here tonight. But I want to ask you something." She had turned on her side towards me and was caressing her outer thigh.

"Yes, go ahead, sweetie," I responded

"I really want you to be nude with me at dinner tonight. It would really mean a lot to me. I'm feeling a little silly being nude all the time with you. I think you'd really like it. We could both dress up for dinner, well, partially at least," she said grinning mischievously, "and it would be really nice."

I had to admit I liked the idea. I'd never done anything like that before, and if I were going to do it with anyone, it would be Ali.

"Ah, ok I guess. I'm a little nervous showing myself like that, but it sounds interesting and sexy."

"Great!" she exclaimed. She was really happy that I said yes.

"But I don't have anything sexy to, uh, wear," I added.

"Well, let's tan some more and then we'll go to the shopping center in Desert Springs and get some neat stuff. You don't need much." She was grinning again… and touching her pussy lightly. "And you have some heels for in case we'd go out, right?"

"Yeah," I said, still a little nervous and out of my comfort zone.

"Great. It'll be fun" She said, as she stroked her labia lightly.

That's when I saw in the reflection in one of the patio windows a person! Inside the house! And it wasn't one of us. And that person was coming through the patio sliding door directly toward us.

My eyes were popping out of my head, and Ali noticed them staring up and beyond her. She turned around and saw the person and was nonplussed.

"Oh hi Marie."

Apparently Ali knew this person—a woman, in her mid 40s. She quickly turned over to me and said, in a quieter voice, "It's Marie, the housekeeper. She comes once a week."

Marie approached with a big smile and said, "Hi Alison. How are you?"

Alison said, "I'm good. Marie, this is my best friend Elle. Last time she was here was before you were working for us."

"Hi Elle," said Marie.

What was happening, I couldn't believe: Ali was actually lightly touching her pussy in front of this housekeeper.

Marie continued, grinning and looking back and forth at both of us. "So you both look like you are having a nice time. Ali, you look relaxed as ever."

Ali laughed, kept stroking, and said, "Yeah, I'm good. It's nice to see you."

Marie turned and went inside. I was staring at Ali in disbelief and said, "Wow, you seem comfortable with her!!"

Ali was chuckling a little bit. "Well, Marie has seen me nude many times. I was here a year ago when my parents hired her and didn't tell me. I was nude with high heels on masturbating out here when she showed up unannounced. It was really embarrassing. She was really nice about it though and said not to worry about it and that I was free to do whatever I wanted in my own house. I couldn't believe it."

"That's unbelievable. I couldn't believe you were touching yourself in front of her so casually," I said.

"She's totally comfortable with it. She is great that way." She said earnestly.

With that, Ali got up, announcing she had to pee. I said to her, "Why don't you just pee here?" as she was walking away. She looked over her shoulder—a very nude shoulder—and said, winking, "maybe I'll do that later for you."

When Alison came back out, she was carrying one of her vibrators with her. She said as she was approaching.

"I have this great idea."

"What is it?"

"Well, I already talked to Marie about it—I hope you don't mind. She's an incredible cook and she's willing to stick around and cook us an unbelievable dinner tonight. She'll get the groceries and come back here and prepare while we're out shopping."

"Wow, but I said I'd be nude with you tonight," I said, with a tone of confusion in my voice.

"Yeah, and we'll still do that. She'll be here. She'll serve us dinner. It doesn't bother her at all. I already told her it would be like that. And you shouldn't be embarrassed or shy because you have a great body, and she really is very open about all this."

"Well…" I stammered.

"Please? It would really mean a lot to me." She really wanted to do this.

"Ok. I'm nervous because I hardly know Marie, but if you think it'll be ok…..." I said a little reluctantly.

"Yes! Alright!" She moved over to hug me. "I can't wait," she said. "So let's go into town and go shopping soon, ok?"

"Yeah, sounds fun," I said, still a little apprehensive, imagining what it would be like to be nude in front of this strange woman, let alone my best friend.

Ali picked up her vibrator and said to me, "I need to come. Do you mind if I do it here? I can go inside."

"Of course not. Go for it." I said, beaming a sexy, knowing smile at her.

With that, Ali spread her legs and turned on her vibrator and caressed her labia with it, closing her eyes. The buzzing was drowning the "noise" of major silence between us. I watched her stroking her clit while she moved the vibrator around and in her vagina. In less than a couple of minutes, she bucked and moaned and reached a loud climax. Her body was glistening with sweat and jerked with little caresses of her labia after she came down from her orgasm. She looked at me and smiled.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great. Thanks for being here with me. It was nice," she replied.

SHOPPING

All the arrangements had been made with Marie. Ali and I got dressed after taking showers. I wore a tank top and tight shorts. Ali wore a short sundress, with, you guessed it, nothing underneath. It was gauzy and didn't leave much to the imagination.

Our first stop: "Little Nothings," a little lingerie store in the shopping mall in Desert Springs. Ali and I kept smiling and winking at each other while we looked around. With Ali's help of course I picked out a beautiful outfit: a tight black net crop top and a decorative silver belt. I had pumps at home, and didn't need really anything else. Ali already had plenty of outfit material at the house but she also bought a pair of suspender stockings, just to have the variety.

We stopped for a quick lunch bite and then we went to the drugstore. Ali picked out more suntan lotion and some makeup remover called Albolene. "It's a great sex lubricant," she said nonchalantly. "I learned about it on the internet. In case I get dry for any reason while I'm touching myself."

It was exciting so openly talking about masturbation in the drugstore.

Then we did the really daring thing: we went to the adult section of the video store. Ali recommended some Andrew Blake movies and a couple of other "high production quality" adult movies. I felt like a beginner, although I had heard of Andrew Blake and had even seen one with a boyfriend a few years ago. It was funny—two attractive young women shopping for porn rentals. The young man at the counter didn't know how to act, other than simply uncomfortably.

This was a hoot for both of us. I felt really alive and daring. We drove back to the house, laughing and giggling all the way.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

When we got back to the house, we were both tired and decided to take a nap. I wondered if Ali would take a nap in the nude. Some crashing of pots and pans woke me up, so I threw on some shorts and a tank top and went out to see what was going on. It was the stirrings of our chef tonight, Marie. She was already cooking, and it smelled great. I went out to sit by the pool and napped a bit more. Ali came out and woke me. She had her hair back and was wearing a tight waist-length t-shirt and nothing else. She sat with her knees up and feet in front of her, leaning forward with her arms hugging her knees. I could see her glistening pussy lips, pouting and beautiful. She actually caught me looking, so I pushed my way through the awkwardness and said, "So you're aroused?'

"Yeah."

"So if you need to take care of it, do," I suggested.

"I'm sort of waiting until dinner time. You won't mind if I masturbate during dinner, will you?"

"Not at all," I said.

"Do you need to masturbate?" she asked, in an especially caring tone of voice.

"I'll probably do it later. All this nudity and open sexuality has definitely affected me," I responded matter-of-factly. I was in fact incredibly horny. The wetness of my crotch was pretty obvious to anyone that looked there.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sorry if this is bothering you," Ali said.

"No, it's really a nice thing. A little overwhelming. I'm not sure how to take it. I feel funny… like I'm a lesbian or something for being so aroused by this." And with that I spread my legs and pushed out my pelvis a little. "I mean, look at how wet I am."

The dampness was obvious, even on my black suit bottoms.

"Sweetie, it's totally fine. And that doesn't make you a lesbian. I think it's totally natural to be aroused by sexual things… not just only the things we're supposed to get excited about. When we used to touch each other back when we were younger, it was exciting. It never stopped either of us from going forward with our sexual development as straight women, did it? I don't think so, at least."

"No, I guess not. It's just so confusing." I said, feeling a little defeated and confused.

"And," I began to add.

"Yes?" she prompted.

"I feel like a complete crazy pervert fool but I can't get out of my mind the image of you peeing in front of me, ever since I made that comment earlier and you said ‘maybe later.'"

"Oh wow! Well, sweetie, there's nothing wrong with that either. A lot of people are into that. I've done that on my own a bunch of times and even with Billy… he was into it." Alison was being really sincere, I could tell. "I'd be so happy to pee for you," she added earnestly.

I looked up at her and smiled. "I can't believe you just offered that."

"No, I really mean it. I'll do it right now if you want."

I was shocked, but aroused and intrigued. "I mean, where would you do it? Do you need to pee?"

"Yeah, I could go. I'll do it right here," she said confidently.

She saw in my eyes I was saying yes, and so she sat up and turned towards me and spread her beautiful legs. She looked directly into my eyes, then closed her eyes, concentrating, and then a stream of urine started dribbling from her pussy. She then opened her eyes, staring at me with a very serious look on her face.

As the urine stream gained power, it came nearer to me. I was mesmerized and so aroused. So aroused that my friend would share such a personal, intimate thing… more intimate maybe even than masturbation. I brashly put my hand out underneath the stream and let it run on the back and front of my hand.

Ali smiled at that and slowly the stream subsided. Her hips bucked slightly…almost as if she'd had a small orgasm. I was staring at her pussy, and then I looked up. Marie had been standing there for at least part of the episode and was likewise staring at the pool of urine that sat between our chairs.

Ali looked up and over her shoulder and said, "Oh… hi Marie. I'm sorry… I…"

Marie smiled and put her hand on Ali's shoulder and said, "I just wanted to tell you I'm going to go out for some more things and then I'll be back just before dinner." Marie twirled around and walked back inside the house.

Ali and I looked at each other and smiled devilishly.

"Shit," we both said in unison, giggling nervously.

After a small pause, I said, "That was beautiful, Ali. I am so aroused by it."

Ali smiled. "It was really nice for me to show you that, too."

DINNERTIME (AGAIN)

Later, after some time apart and hanging around watching TV, I went to Ali's room. Her door was open. The room had the humid smell of shampoo and soap—she'd obviously just taken a shower. She was completely nude and was putting on makeup, her hair in a bun.

"I'm nervous, Ali," I announced. "My pussy isn't groomed like yours and I don't know if it looks good enough to be exposing it to TWO people!"

Ali said, "I'm sure your pussy is beautiful, whatever way it is. I just want you to be nude with me tonight." She had a very supportive, loving look on her face.

I turned around, a little flustered, and went back to my room. I was probably just looking for ways to get out of the whole thing.

About a half hour later, Ali spoke to me through my closed door. "Are you ready, sweetie? I think dinner is ready."

I was wearing my outfit—nude from the waist down, the black net top, silver belt and high heels. I was "dressed" and nervous as hell. But perhaps silly…. After all, Ali had shown me everything—absolutely everything—and it was clear that Marie was really easy going about all this exhibitionist behavior.

I opened the door slowly, with what must have been a look of reluctance. Ali was standing there, wearing, high heels black suspender stockings, a small black belt and a collar. She was also wearing something on her, over her stockings. I studied it and realized it was the strap on vibrator she described for me.

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12