Best Friends' Weekend Away: Day 03

Story Info
Ali & Elle grow even closer.
3.3k words
4.71
35.2k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

BREAKFAST IN BED

My eyelids flickered, trying hard to welcome the day. I heard clinking—the sound of glass—in the hallway. Ali appeared at my door and paused. She was carrying a silver tray. Breakfast, I guessed, although I couldn't see from my position lying down. She was nude, clearly from the waist up, but she was wearing a white apron. She looked great. As she entered the room, I could see that the apron was all she was wearing.

Beaming, she said, "Breakfast!! I thought after a sexy night like last night you'd like to lounge around in bed on our last day."

"Wow, that's so great. Thanks Ali," I said, clearing my voice. "I love your outfit, by the way. Very appropriate," I said chuckling.

She walked into the room to the other side of the bed and put down the tray, giving me a better view of the repast. Eggs with scallions, bacon, orange juice, toast. Beautifully arranged on the tray. And sharing the tray were a dildo and a butt plug.

"Don't worry, they're clean," Ali said. "I thought you might want to take care of yourself this morning." She smiled. "And I was hoping it would be ok for me to masturbate while ate."

"Of course it's ok," I said. "You're a doll for doing this."

"Where do you want me?" Ali asked.

"Anywhere you want?" I paused and thought. "Do you want to lie next to me?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

I started to push the covers down and Ali lifted the tray away. With the covers off, it was clear I'd slept with less on than usual. I was wearing only panties. It was exciting to be lying around with my best friend, the both of us almost totally nude.

Ali placed the tray in front of me, and I sat up cross-legged to eat. Ali undid the ties on the back of her apron. It dropped away, and she climbed onto the bed and fluffed up a couple of pillows in the space next to me. As I watched her, she layed down and turned part way on her side, one knee toward me and one knee sitting up, her vagina exposed.

As she started touching her pussy, I picked up the dildo and said, "Do you want this?"

"Yeah. Gimme," she said with a devilish smile.

I handed it to her, and she put it next to her and continued caressing her pussy. With the other hand, she caressed her breasts lightly with her fingertips.

"Yesterday was really exciting. I hope it wasn't too much for you," she said

"It was really exciting for me. I'm still in disbelief that I was so openly sexual in front of Marie. It was also a little confusing."

"How so?" Ali asked.

"Well, it felt so comfortable to share my sexuality with you that way. And I guess it kind of scared me that I might be a lesbian."

"Oh honey, I hope you don't feel bad about it. It was really beautiful and I feel so close to you. I don't think you're a lesbian, nor am I. But I think I am discovering that sexuality is sort of fluid. I really think about it as eroticism. That's why I love to be nude and masturbate so much. It's about sharing who I am really honestly. And I'm really glad I could do that with you."

She had stopped touching her pussy and reached over to squeeze my hand.

"Well don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it. It's just a little rattling. I guess we're sort of trained to think as a heterosexual that the only person we're supposed to 'get horny with' is a man."

"I understand," she said. "Is this too much for you? Do you want me to stop masturbating and put some clothes on?"

"No, don't worry about it. I'm actually excited to have you masturbate next to me." I grinned and added, "Especially since the food is good, too."

Ali laughed and said, "I'm glad you like it. I made it especially for you!" She started caressing her pussy again.

We stayed like that for 15 minutes or so while I ate, just chatting about different things. We went over the logistics of packing up and going home. We decided to go home soon after noon to beat the traffic. There wasn't that much time.

It was so erotic talking about "regular things" while I was almost nude and Ali was lazily masturbating herself on my bed. She had the dildo going in and out of her pussy very slowly and her other hand was touching her clitoris.

Intrigued about the butt plug on my breakfast tray, I picked it up and asked, "So what's this like?"

Ali responded, "It's neat. It takes some getting used to if you haven't done many anal types of things. I definitely hadn't. But I find it really erotic...just another erotic thing to do. Do you want to try it?"

"Yeah I kind of would." I replied. I was incredibly horny watching Ali touch herself.

"Let me help you. You have to take it slow." Ali pulled the dildo out of her and sat up. "Let me go get some lubricant. It's kind of necessary for a lot of people. Take your panties off and I'll be right back."

Ali jumped up and left the room. I laid back on the bed, slipped my panties off and spread my legs. I was incredibly wet. I caressed my labia lightly while I waited for Ali to get back.

Ali entered the room, nude as the day she was born, carrying the lubricant we'd bought yesterday. "This stuff is perfect. Very slippery." She looked me over and said, "I guess you're ready." We both laughed as I laid there caressing my exposed pussy.

Ali sat on the edge of the bed. Her body was so beautiful. "So we can do this one of two ways. You can get on all fours or we can prop up your ass from the front."

"Let's do it from the front," I responded. I wanted to see Ali while she was helping me.

"Ok, so let me put a pillow underneath your pelvic area and I'm going to need you to spread your legs really wide and bring your knees up to the height of your breasts. I need to see EVERYTHING," she said this with a cheeky, silly voice.

After she put a pillow under my ass, I spread my legs wide and leaned back. My ass and pussy were totally exposed.

"I can tell you're excited. Your pussy is dripping." I loved that Ali was pointing that out. Ali was kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed, her face close to my pussy and anus. She reached out to and caressed my inner thigh and rested her hand there. "So what I'm going to do is lubricate the plug and put some lube on you, and then we'll start gradually."

I nodded assent. I was so aroused.

Ali got some lubricant from the tub and applied it to the butt plug. Then she applied some to the rim of my anus and massaged it in around the area. It felt surprisingly great. My pussy was so wet. I could feel it radiating heat between my legs, directly at Ali's face. Ali kept stroking my anal opening and then planted a kiss on my inner thigh.

"Ok let's try," she said. She brought the butt plug up to my opening and slowly worked it in, a tiny bit at a time. I grunted and took a breath with each bit of progress.

"Honey, you're doing great. You can masturbate while it goes in if you want. Or I can do it for you. Either way it feels great while going through this process," Ali said.

"You can do it," I said. I even surprised myself that I said that, but I wanted her to touch my vagina, and I really wanted to concentrate on all of these new feelings.

She smiled and began caressing my labia majora. She worked her way up to my clitoris and started lightly stroking it. It felt incredible. The butt plug was almost all of the way in, and I felt very "full."

"That feels really wild." I said, breathlessly.

"You're so wet," Ali said.

"Yeah, I must be getting my juices all over," I said.

"Sure are. It looks really beautiful." Ali had just left the butt plug in and was caressing my pussy, occasionally bestowing light kisses on my raised thighs. "It feels neat to walk around with one of these in."

"I could never do that right now. I probably couldn't stand up."

We both chuckled as I said that. Ali kept rubbing my clit and rather unceremoniously put her index finger in my vagina. I shuddered as she did that. "That feels incredible, Elle," I said, with a gravelly voice.

"Do you want to come?" Ali asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want to do it, or do you want me to do it?"

"No, you do it... you feel great," I replied

Ali immediately got focused with both hands on my pussy, leaving the butt plug alone. She was going in and out with her finger, first one, then two, and simultaneously caressing my clit. I was so close.

"How does it feel, honey?" Ali asked.

I looked at her, lidded, and said, "Unbelievable. Thanks for doing this."

"My pleasure."

Ali continued her ministrations and a minute later, I came. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I screamed and my whole body shook. Ali kept going until I was too sensitive. We both laughed as I came down from my release.

She moved up along the side of the bed and sat next to me. I'd sort of forgotten she was nude. But she looked so great. And her smile was so loving. She was beaming, proud that she'd obviously given me such a great orgasm. Seeing her nude reminded me:

"Oh wow, I feel bad now... you were in the middle of masturbating. I'm sorry I usurped you," I said.

"No problem at all. That was amazing to see. And amazing to help you. Reminded me of the old days," she said, bemused.

"Yeah, those were old days indeed. They were fun. That was amazing to FEEL," I replied. "Elle, do you need to come?"

"I will, but not now. We should probably start packing. I was going to take a shower, but I think I'll just pack and go take a dip in the pool."

"Ok." I said. "Elle," I said, "I love you." We hugged one another for a minute and then went about packing and getting ready to leave.

GETTING READY TO LEAVE

I got up from the bed... it was already 12:30. I decided, in the spirit of the rest of the weekend, to stay nude and just threw on a tight-fitting tank top. After packing pretty quickly, I went to Ali's room. She was wearing a similar outfit, nude from the waist down.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" I asked

"Good. Almost ready to go. Marie called and said she's coming over to clean up. I see you're getting comfortable with being nude." Ali said in a gently teasing way.

"Yeah, it's nice." I said, looking down at my nude pelvic area. "Elle, I really feel bad about interrupting your masturbation session this morning. It would make me feel better if you would masturbate for me before we leave."

"That's sweet. You mean here and now?" Ali asked.

"Yeah, wherever you want to. Where do you want to do it?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Let me think about it for a sec," Ali replied.

At that moment, we heard the front door open. It was obviously Marie. We both left Ali's room to greet Marie. We walked to the front entryway and stopped short when we both realized Marie was with someone. Ali whispered to me that it must be Marie's 18 year old daughter.

Seeing us stopped in our tracks, with shocked looks on our faces, Marie said, "Hi guys. Don't worry! I have told Lydia all about you, and she wanted to come along."

I could tell Ali's frozen state was thawing, but I wasn't sure if I should run to my room and put on some panties or something.

Marie added, "Really, guys, don't worry! We're just going to clean up. Elle, Ali, this is Lydia."

We both stepped forward and shook hands with her and said our hellos.

Ali broke the ice, "Sorry, uh, about how we're dressed. Do you need us to put some more clothing on?"

Lydia said, "No, not at all."

Marie said, "Lydia and I are very open about these things. Both of us are often naked around the house, so don't be troubled. So how was last night?"

"Great, we had really great orgasms," Ali replied.

"But not as great as this morning, " I jumped in.

"Oh?" Marie was interested in my cue.

"Yeah, Ali introduced me to her butt plug and helped me have an unbelievable orgasm," I said. I paused, then looked at Lydia and said, "oh... I'm sorry. I don't even know you and I'm talking about my orgasms. I'm sorry for being so presumptuous."

"Not a problem. Mom told me about the dinner she prepared and everything. No big deal."

Ali changed the subject, "Lydia, any time you want to come over and swim, please do. In fact if you want to swim today, I can lend you a suit."

"Thanks, I might take you up on that," Lydia said appreciatively. It looked to me like Lydia would look great in a bathing suit.

Marie said, "Well let's get started cleaning up. When are you guys leaving?"

Ali said, "Very soon. I was going to masturbate before I leave because Elle left me in a state...."

"Oh ok. Let us know when you're taking off," Marie.

Ali and I decided to go out to the pool and take a dip.

"Wow, that was uncomfortable," I said.

"Yeah, but I sense Lydia and Marie are completely ok about it."

Ali pulled her tshirt off and immediately jumped into the pool. I followed suit. The water felt great on my nude body. I now knew I'd take every opportunity to skinny dip in the future.

I was still in the pool and Ali decided to get out and let the sun dry her off.

After she sat down, she said, "You know what I want to do?"

"Masturbate?" I said cheekily.

"Well, of course I want to do that," she said, giggling. "When we leave, I want to get into the car, wearing only a tank top and masturbate on the way home."

My jaw dropped and I laughed. "Wow. Ok, but aren't you worried about being seen by like truckers and big SUV drivers?" My car was a smaller SUV, so it was luckily fairly high off the ground.

"Not really, I don't think anyone will see me. I'll have to put a towel on your seat so I don't mess up your upholstery. Your colleagues will wonder why there's pussy juice on your passenger seat." We both howled at that thought.

"We have to return those videos though... what about that?" I asked.

"It's fine. You take them in, and I'll play with myself in the car until you get back. We'll just park at the edge of the parking lot. I'll keep a pair of shorts near in case a cop comes or something."

Ali had all the answers. She was a determined girl.

"Ok, let's do it," I said.

After drying off au naturel, we got up and headed inside. Lydia and Marie were almost done cleaning up.

I went to my room to put on some clothes for the outside world. It was going to be a bummer not to be able to be as free as we'd gotten this weekend. I thought about just throwing on a pair of shorts to go with my top, but I had this weird desire to feel a little more nude, so I put on a short sundress and no panties.

When I dragged my bag out into the foyer, Ali was there, nude from the waist down, waiting with her bag. She was talking to Lydia. I knew she wasn't worried about anybody seeing her nude in the front yard because there was no one around in direct sight, except for someone who might be driving into the driveway from the service road.

"So let's go. I have the videos," I said. "Good to meet you Lydia. Bye Marie," I called into the kitchen area. Marie returned the goodbye, and we headed out the front door.

GOING HOME

It was hot seeing Ali nude, getting into my car. I remarked to myself that it was lucky that my car has tint on its windows, so there was even less to fear. But I liked the danger of it and I'm sure Ali did too.

Lydia walked out with us, and held the car door for Ali, who, as promised, spread a towel on the seat. She winked at me as I watched her do that. Lydia seemed attracted to Ali, as I caught her looking at Ali's rear as Ali bent over to spread out the towel. Hmm, I thought.

We waved goodbye and drove to the video store. "Lydia was checking your ass out when you were getting into the car," I said. Ali had started caressing herself already.

"Well, it turns out she's bisexual, AND she loves being nude and masturbating. I think she'd really like to come over and have a dinner with us sometime," Ali said with a devilish smile.

I looked at Ali with disbelief, but I was still kind of intrigued.

"And," she continued, "remember when I told you about that nude spa Marie used to go to?"

"Yeah." Ali had inserted a dildo into her pussy and her right foot was up on the seat. The cars around us didn't faze her at all.

"Well, Marie sent Lydia there for her 18th birthday to, you know, learn about her sexual desires and feelings. Isn't that wild?"

"Sure is. I guess it makes me a little uncomfortable, but also turns me on."

"Yeah. Remind me to tell you more about it along the way" she replied. Ali put her seat back a little ways and relaxed into her masturbation rhythm.

We arrived at the strip mall where the video store was, and I found a space far away from every other car.

"Be right back sweetie," I said with a smile, and I jumped out of the car. I was left with the vision of Ali, with her legs spread and, one hand guiding a dildo in and out of her pussy, and another rubbing her clit.

I dropped the videos in a return slot for expediency's sake and ran back to the car.

Ali had reclined a bit further.

"I hope you didn't come without me," I said, teasingly.

"Of course not," Ali replied with a husky voice. "It's so exciting doing this out in public like this."

We took the long drive home and I was very impressed with Ali's stamina. She stroked and teased herself for about an hour before she came. It was a very wet one....She handed me the towel to feel after she put some panties on. It was still very exciting with her sitting there in her panties the whole rest of the way. We had such a great talk the whole way, I forgot to ask about that spa.

When we arrived at her house, we hugged and kissed one another on the lips in a friendly sort of way. I said, "Well after the entertainment during the ride, I'm going to go home and masturbate."

"Call me and tell me how it was, sweetie. Let's get together this week," Ali urged.

"Definitely. Love you, hon."

NEXT: Ali and Elle visit an unusual toy store.

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers