Best Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren held me tightly as he rode out his orgasm, as I continued to suckle his throbbing prick. I found myself fighting to breathe from my nose as I desperately drank down every bit of his seed. Darren finally released my head from his grasp, and I reluctantly backed my head off his throbbing dick. I took a much needed breath, and then closed my eyes to savor the salty taste in my mouth.

When I looked back up, Darren was staring back at me with glassy eyes. His knees looked weak, so I patted the sofa beside me and told him to sit. An instant later, he collapsed in a lump on the cushions beside me. I couldn't help but notice from the way he was laying that his young cock was fully on display. My body was on fire and my special places tingled. I desperately needed to be fucked, but could I actually take that momentous step with my own son?

----

More to follow...