Best Laid Plans

Story Info
Young woman helps her best friend live out her rape fantasy.
4.8k words
4.46
49.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was beginning to calm down, but she wasn't quite done crying yet. Her best friend, Emily, sat patiently with Steph's head in her lap, calmly stroking her hair. Periodically, Emily would gently hush her, or whisper "it's okay, let it all out". Steph had appeared at Emily's door about an hour earlier, and immediately began sobbing when they had gotten to Emily's bedroom. From the few intelligible words Steph managed to get out, Emily guessed that Steph's boyfriend Sam had broken up with her and perhaps even kicked her out of their shared apartment.

Finally, Steph had stopped her crying and sat up to face Emily, both sitting on the bed. "I feel so ashamed," Steph began, hanging her head. She sniffed back tears and continued, "We were lying in bed, talking about, well...our fantasies. You know, what we still wanted to do with each other, but hadn't done. We'd had this talk so many times. He seemed like he really wanted to know, like he was really ready to try anything. I mean, as you know, he was always the more submissive one, he liked when I was in control. But I needed to switch it up..." Steph raised her head briefly, but let out a sob when she caught Emily's eyes and hung her head even lower.

"I can't tell you this, it's so embarrassing!" Steph cried. Emily let her friend cry for just a few seconds before she replied, "of course you can, you know you can tell me anything and I'll support you". What is it you don't want to tell me? Your sexual fantasy? You know I wouldn't judge you for that. Come on now, if it's bothering you this much, you need to get it out."

Steph kept crying for a minute, but quickly calmed herself and looked up at her friend, "you're right...it's just hard. Sam just broke up with me when I told him..."

Steph told Emily everything, beginning with the earliest seeds of her fantasy to her ultimate confession to Sam that lead to their break-up. By the time Steph had finished, both girls were thoroughly drained. "I'm going to go run you a nice bath," "Emily offered, "and you can stay here for a few days. Jake won't be back until next week...it was getting lonely in my bed." Steph smiled and thanked Emily, then stretched out on the bed, exhausted, to wait for her bath to be drawn.

Emily padded down the hall to the bathroom, where closed the door and turned the faucet on at full strength. Then she quickly and forcefully dragged her tights down to her ankles and settled on the toilet to attend to her sopping pussy. She could not suppress a moan she dragged her fingertips across her pulsing clit, and she hoped the running water would muffle the sounds of her release. Steph's story and vivid depiction of her fantasy had Emily's pussy dripping for the last half hour. She ground her clit against the heel of her palm and plunged one finger, then a second into her slick hole. Her other hand clutched at her breasts. Her supple and highly sensitive nipples were easily at hand, as her firm breasts did not require support in times of leisure. Her ribbed tank top was just the right kind of rough against her turgid nipples. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came, but her orgasm still surprised her with its suddenness and intensity. She grabbed her breast hard, squeezing the nipple firmly. She bucked on the toilet seat, thrusting her clit hard against her hand as her pussy clenched and gripped her fingers. She rode out her orgasm, breathing deeply and smiling. She could not wait for her boyfriend, Jake to get home. She thought he just might be interested in hearing about Steph's fantasy too.

**************

Emily was horny for the whole week while Steph stayed with her, thinking about her friend's fantasy. Little snapshots uncontrollably burst into her thoughts, either directly from Steph's fantasy as she had told it, or inspired by the arousal it generated. Further, she began to become distinctly aroused in Steph's presence. She had always considered her friend beautiful, but now she was actively turned on thinking about her friend engaged in her fantasy scenario and related sexual acts.

Emily began to appreciate her friend's body in a whole new way. And how could you blame her, Steph was gorgeous. At 5'7", Steph stood a half-foot taller than Emily. She had fantastic, round breasts capped with dark, muddy-red nipples. Emily had rarely, if ever, seen their equal in any locker room, making her friends' the nicest breasts she had ever seen, though it had taken her until now to recognize them as such. Her trim, but not quite flat stomach tapered slightly as it met her generously rounded hips. Emily marveled appreciatively at how Steph's firm, meaty ass sloped into her sturdy legs. How could she not have realized until now just how sexy her best friend is?

Steph's voluptuousness contrasted perfectly with Emily's petite frame. She knew she lacked her friend's killer curves, but Emily was proud of her body and embraced her sensuality in a way Steph seemed not to have. Emily had nearly perfected the 'pixie' look. She kept her hair short, but always maintained a feminine style. Her smile was striking and infectious, and she knew how to make her body and demeanor work for her to the fullest extent. Her firm A-cups sat high on her chest and pointed her nipples gently upward. Her tight, flat stomach widened gracefully at her hips. Emily was lean and fit and lucky not to have to work too hard to keep her figure; she had come to really love her body.

Now, she was starting to love how she felt curling up against Steph as they shared a bed. She noticed more acutely her friend's breasts and nipples as they pressed into her back. Emily would catch herself peering into her friends cleavage, or staring at her firm, shapely ass as she bent over to load the dishwasher. She even began trying to create chances to see Steph in various stages of undress. Things like changing clothes in the same room, always done openly before, suddenly took on a new, sexual edge for Emily. The whole week, she felt like she had never been hornier in her life.

***********

Emily had wanted to tell Jake all about Steph's fantasy as soon as he got home, but, after a long week of unfulfilled horniness, her need for sex won out. After a week apart, the sex and been fast and hard, exactly the fuck Emily had been craving. She could feel Jake's cum mixing with her fluid arousal as it leaked into her worn panties, which she had thrown on after their coupling. She lay on Jake's shoulder and began to explain the week she'd just had.

Jake's response to Steph's fantasy rivaled Emily's own excitement, and she was thrilled by his enthusiasm. As she wrapped up her story, Emily confessed to Jake, "last night, I even came in front of her, though I don't think she noticed. We were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I went to the sink to brush my teeth. I thought she was going to join me, but she sat on the toilet and began peeing. When I looked over, I saw the top of her pubes pushing out above her thighs where they met. When I heard her piss hit the water, it set me off and I leaned over the sink and ground my clit on the edge of the basin. It was a small one, but it came on almost immediately. I couldn't help myself." Emily was getting worked up again and felt a new surge of wetness in her pussy recalling her orgasm of the previous night.

Jake too felt a pulse surge through his dick as the image of Steph and his girlfriend together in the bathroom flashed in his imagination. He felt Emily's hand reach down and wrap around his throbbing member. She gave it a few quick strokes and smiled up at him, "so, you want to make this fantasy happen?" Emily questioned, hoping she already knew the answer.

"Of course," replied Jake, "but first, I think we have some business to attend to here!" With that, Jake swung himself out from under Emily, grabbing hold of her hip and flipping her onto all-fours in front of him. Though a familiar sight, his view of Emily's ass, accentuated by her thin cotton panties trimmed with lace, caused a steady stream of pre-cum to begin trickling from his engorged head. Using both hands, he slid her panties over her hips, down her legs and off her ankles. Though most of his cum from their last fuck was now caught in the panties, her tunnel was slick with the remnants of their earlier activities and the new juices from her continued arousal. Emily moaned deeply as Jake thrust two fingers into her from behind, her worked pussy easily accommodating his fingers. With his other hand, he reached underneath his girlfriend to pinch, twist and tug on her nipples. In response, Emily arched her back, pushing back firmly to meet Jake's thrusting fingers. Jake felt her juices coating his fingers and noticed the extraordinary heat emanating from her pussy and could not remember a time where she was so thoroughly hot and wet.

Jake could not wait any longer and moved into position behind Emily. He pressed the head of his dick against Emily's trimmed pussy, running the head of his rock hard cock up and down her pussy lips, only barely parting them and enjoying the contrast between her short, crinkly pubes and the liquid smooth insides of her lips. Emily groaned wantonly from the pillow where she lay her head and accentuated the arch of her back. Jake knew she wanted him inside her and he was only too happy to oblige. With a single, deliberate thrust he pushed in until his dick was buries in its entirety. The warmth and wetness enveloped him, and he kept his hips pressed flat against the tops of Emily's thighs, with his hands on her hips, pulling her back onto his dick.

He held this position for several tantalizing moments before he began to move. He began with tempered, deep strokes, burying himself with each thrust. Emily moaned at the peak of each thrust. Her back impossibly arched, she clearly wanted Jake as deep as she could get him. Jake began to speed up his thrusts incrementally, still plunging as far as he could into her depths. Emily was moaning constantly now, grunts accentuating Jake's every push into her. Jake was surprised to feel his balls begin to tingle ominously, signaling his impending orgasm. Having fucked her barely half an hour earlier, he would have expected to last longer on this go-around, but their time apart and the sheer sexiness of her obvious and extreme arousal at Steph's fantasy had him already on the brink of cumming. He felt relieved when he noticed Emily reach under herself and began rubbing her clit, a tell-tale sign that she wasn't far off either. He sped up his strokes and began searching out his orgasm. He felt his hips slam into Emily's at full force, bouncing off her tender ass cheeks with each thrust. Emily broke into a constrained cry as her orgasm approached, then overwhelmed her as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around her lover's pounding cock. Jake kept his dick fully ensconced in Emily's pussy as she rode out her orgasm. The contracting muscles of Emily's pussy brought Jake to the edge of orgasm. He held on until he felt her spasms subside and then pulled out. With a few practiced strokes, he shot his load on Emily's exposed pussy and ass. A few jets landing on the back of her thighs, where her legs met her as, and one glob landing sexily in the crack of her ass, just on the very edge of the rosy pink skin that surrounded her asshole. The very sight of which forced one more pulse of cum to dribble through Jake's dick.

Jake sat back on his haunches and surveyed the intensely erotic figure of his panting lover, glistening with a glaze of sweat from their passion and painted with the result of his orgasm. She'd slumped somewhat, and gently cocked a hip to the side so she could turn her head to look at him. A dreamy, subtle smile played on her lips and in her eyes.

"Shower?" Jake suggested, as he eased back into a sitting position.

"In a minute," responded Emily. She turned her head and locked eyes with her boyfriend, then reached her hand back around her body. She touched a fingertip to the glob of cum that rested just next to her asshole; then she used her fingertips to trace the edge of her anus, using his ejaculate to slick her circular motions. As she pressed the pads of her fingers to her asshole more firmly, she could not keep her eyes open, no matter how hot she found Jake's desirous stare. At that, she gave her mind over to her sensual caresses and the lewd possibilities of her upcoming shower with Jake.

**********

Over the next few days, Jake and Emily fleshed out the details of a enact Steph's fantasy, adding bits of their own predilections into the mix. The planning fueled their own libidos and spawned some of the best sex they'd had to date. By the time the next weekend rolled around, they were chomping at the bit to bring Stephanie into the mix.

On Friday night, Emily invited Steph to come for dinner and spend the night, telling her that Jake was out of town and she could stay in their bed in his place. Emily made sure to bring up the fantasy on more than one occasion over dinner. As per the plan, Emily was generous with the wine, opening a third bottle which they didn't even try to finish. Emily was conscious to drink much more slowly than Steph, and was lucid by the time she slipped out of bed, to open the door for Jake in the early hours of the morning. On her way out of bed, Steph felt her movement and groaned a bit, asking what was up. Emily told her she was just going to the bathroom and to just go back to sleep. Steph seemed satisfied with her answer and rolled back over to get back to sleep. Emily cast on last lustful stare at her scantily clad and vulnerable friend, following the gentle curve from Steph's rib cage to her hips, barely covered by the receding sheets. Her desire piqued, Emily slipped out of her bedroom, leaving the door ajar for stealthier re-entry.

Emily was still wound up from her lurid discussion at dinner with Stephanie and pounced on Jake once he entered their apartment. After an intense make out session, Emily pushed Jake down onto the couch, dropped to her knees and furiously fished his cock out of his pants. She sucked on him vigorously, pulling at the head of his cock with her tongue and lips. She ran her tongue up and down the bottom of his shaft, liberally coating his rod with her saliva. Finally, she began to bob up and down his shaft, taking him into the back of her throat, audibly slurping on his dick. She could feel herself soaking through her panties as she felt his pre-cum flowing out of his dick and down her throat. She reached to grab his dick at the base and began stroking his cock in concert with the movement of her mouth. She moaned as she felt his cock begin to pulse and sucked harder as he shot his load into the back of her mouth. She greedily swallowed every spurt, not letting a single drop leak from her lips. She almost wished he would have lasted longer, such was her arousal from envisioning the rest of the night's planned events. But, she knew what lay ahead and released his quivering member from her mouth and smacked her lips in satisfaction.

"You ready to get going, babe?" she asked, smiling up at Jake wickedly.

Jake was still recovering from his orgasm when Emily rose to collect the materials they'd prepared for the evening from their hiding place. She returned with her haul to the couch and sat next to Jake. They went over the plan one final time, checking the materials as they went over their use. By the time they reached the end of their preparations, Jake's cock was near full erection.

"From here on out, we're in character. There's no going back," Emily reminded Jake. "Even if she resists, you need to stay the course and adhere to the plan we talked about."

Jake nodded and steeled himself to his task. They crept down the hall together, towards their bedroom where Steph lay sleeping unsuspectingly in their bed. Their hearts were pounding as they pushed open the door and quietly snuck into the room. Emily put their gear down on a chair and made her way to the side of the bed with a pillowcase in hand. Steph lay on her side, facing Emily's side of the bed, the sheets coming up just over her wide hips. Emily gently lifted Steph's hands and slipped the pillowcase underneath them, ready to tighten her grip and bind Steph's them. Jake moved gently onto the bed. He stood on his knees next to Steph's hips, looking down over his girlfriend's best friend. He was raring to go.

Jake looked over to Emily to signal he was ready. In an instant, he swung his leg over Steph's hip and pressed his full weight onto her body and also covered her mouth with his hands, forcing her face down into the pillow on which her head rested, completely obscuring her vision. Meanwhile, Emily twisted the pillowcase and forced Steph's bound hands to the bed.

Needless to say, Stephanie awoke with a start and screamed into Jake's hands. Her cries were smothered in his clutch and he pressed her head to the pillow roughly. "Do not scream!" He commanded, firmly. "No one can here you. You are in our control." Stephanie cried out again, only to have her mouth violently forced shut by Jake's strong hands. "I said don't scream!" Jake, identity unknown to Steph, reminded her gruffly. Steph thrashed against her restrainers, but found herself thoroughly incapacitated. She refused to resign herself to her situation, but could not stop tears from welling in her throat and eyes.

"That's right, girlie," her unknown assailant snickered, "this is happening."

With that, Steph suddenly relaxed her body a bit. That phrase...She began to put things together. She had told Emily about her fantasy in great detail. Sam had broken up with her when she told him about her fantasy to be raped, at least in role play. She had told Emily that she had even worked out a signal, he was supposed to tell her that "this is happening" to denote the role play. So it must be Jake on top of her now, and Emily holding her wrists! She didn't have time for much more analysis. Jake roughly forced her head back down into the pillow. "So, you get it now, don't you. This is happening and you can't do anything to stop it, so stop trying!" Jake grunted.

Jake continued to force Steph's head down into the pillow with both his hands clamped firmly over her mouth and signaled to Emily to move along with their plan. Steph had somewhat toned down her struggling, and Emily was able to keep control over her friends hands with just one of hers (and the help of the binding pillow case) and reached to the floor for her proper Velcro restraints. In a well-coordinated effort, Emily released one of Steph's arms as Jake grabbed it and wrestled it so it was positioned behind her back, bent sharply at the elbow, and he applied the first cuff of the restraint. Emily helped move Steph's other arm to a similar position and secured it in place with the restraint's other cuff. Steph was enraged by her abuse, but that extreme emotion seemed to only fuel her arousal. She was ashamed to be so turned on by her own violation. She wriggled as hard as she could against her restraints, but her position was far too compromised for her resistance to have any effect. Jake reapplied his weight between Steph's shoulder blades so that she now lay stretched out on her stomach, her face still buried in the pillow, now irritatingly wet with her tears.

"Stop stuggling!" Jake yelled. He sat back on Steph's thighs while keeping firm pressure on her shoulders with one hand. Once in position, he raised his hand high and brought it down on her left ass cheek with vigor. The smack rang out in the bedroom quite satisfactorily, for all three participants. Emily lustfully recalled being on the receiving end of Jake's smacks, though she suspected this spank surpassed the fury with which he had ever hit her before, a thought that brought a noted swell of arousal. Steph, who had let out a strained 'yelp' on receiving the blow, likewise felt her pussy gush. Jake was really in control, which meant that she was truly in submission, ostensibly against her will. She realized she was releasing a steady stream of juices into her panties and felt her swollen lips pushing against the raw, wet fabric.

12