Best Laid Plans Ch. 08

Story Info
Our spy sends an embarrassed waiter scurrying.
863 words
3.6
14.2k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

She drove back to her apartment smiling. Helen had not been this happy in a long time. She decided that she was ready to face her father and would make an effort to talk to him. She grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and called Ryan to tell him that she wanted to meet him for lunch.

Ryan was waiting at le Celeste when Helen arrived. She chose the restaurant because it was "neutral ground" or at least she hoped it was. The Maitre d`Hotel didn't seem to recognize Ryan when they entered the restaurant and Helen breathed a sigh of relief. After being shown to their table and sitting down, Helen started the conversation.

"There are some things that I have to tell you," she watched him carefully as she uttered each word. "I really had intended to steal those designs from you, but I wasn't counting on liking you so much."

"Is that all?" he said smiling at her.

"No, there's more." Helen picked up her menu and quickly picked out something to eat. Ryan chose something else for her and sent the waiter scurrying.

Helen was surprised at Ryan. She had not expected him to ignore her wishes. "Michael says that you like to have men make decisions for you. Was he wrong?" Helen gasped at his question.

"What else did he tell you about me?"

"That you like to play rough," he smiled broadly at his choice of words. "I can, if you really want me too."

"No, I don't want you to. I don't want you to change, to become your brother or any other man who 'plays rough' as you put it."

"Then what is it that you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

"I can't work for you."

"You can't?"

"I'd rather work in a department store selling perfume than to be a security risk for your company. I really do care about you. Michael says that it's something else, something more... but I'm not sure. I need time."

"I suppose you need some space, too," Ryan answered dryly.

"NO! I don't want that! I can't bear the thought of not seeing more of you, I just haven't figured out why..."

Ryan reached across the table and took her hand, answering her, "I'm irresistible, that's why." He smiled at her and kissed her fingers as the waiter served the wine.

Helen smiled and answered back, "Yes, that must be it!" She laughed out loud at his audacity. There were so many things that she had to say to him while they sat there eating lunch. He politely nodded his head through most of them and held her hand through others as she explained the mess she had gotten herself into.

Finally, Ryan took her hand and asked, "Would you do me a favor? I'd like something of yours to take back to the office with me, something personal."

Helen stared at him a moment and then thought about what she had to offer; "How personal?" she asked.

"Something that reeks of you," he replied. "And you have to take it off and give it to me here and now."

She couldn't offer him her panties, she hadn't worn any, and so she worked her sweater out of her skirt and unhooked her bra. She worked it loose from her arms and withdrew it from her sweater. The waiter had returned to the table to fill their water glasses at the moment that she chose to pass it across the table to Ryan. He spilled some of the water and ice onto the table before beating a hasty retreat to the kitchen.

Ryan picked up an ice cube and passed it across the table to Helen. "Use it," he demanded. Helen took the ice and carefully rubbed her nipples with it. The cold made her nipples hard and noticeably erect under her sweater. Helen removed the ice cube from under her sweater and presented it to Ryan. "My brother thinks that I'm vanilla because I don't beat women, but there are all kinds of vanilla and some are better than others."

Helen smiled at Ryan, "I know what you mean, but who says that you're vanilla. I don't think of you as vanilla - more cherry vanilla!" Helen laughed at her little joke.

Ryan stared her down and said, "Just for that, you are going to take me to your parent's house for dinner. I think that I should meet my future in-laws, don't you?"

"There you go, assuming that we are going to get married again!" she scolded.

Ryan handed his cell phone to Helen, "Make the arrangements, now."

"You're serious?" she asked as she started to dial her mother's number.

"Never have been more serious in my life!" he answered as she started to make the arrangements.

Ryan paid for lunch while Helen negotiated dinner arrangements with her mother. "They are expecting us tomorrow night," she announced as she handed back his cell phone.

"Good, I'll stop by your apartment to make sure that you are properly dressed." Ryan kissed her hard on the lips before leaving her standing outside the restaurant.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers