Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

"To tell you the truth, I didn't either, but I figured we could have a good time," Kelly responded. "Hey Ron, you happy I set this up?"

I didn't say a word, but pulled Kelly against me and kissed her hard. Then I reached for Alli and pulled her back to me and kissed her too. "No," I said quietly, "I don't think happy really covers it."

We lay still for a while, a head on each of my shoulders, their warm naked bodies almost covering mine. It felt so good I could have dozed off I think, but then I felt a set of fingers playfully walking their way down my torso. When they reached my belly button, one finger circled round and round for a minute, and I gasped at the ticklish sensation. I realized they were Alli's fingers when Kelly raised her head to see what was going on. She smiled and lowered her head again, catching my lips and kissing me deeply, her tongue playing with mine.

Meanwhile, the fingers had continued slowly walking, and had reached the base of my half-hard cock. When they started walking down it, I suddenly became completely hard, and they finished the climb walking straight up. When they reached the tip, a fingertip spread the slippery drop of pre-cum in little circles, and I shuddered, my hips bucking slightly. Kelly giggled and said, "Don't mind Alli, she's such a tease!"

I jammed my lips against Kelly's ear, first kissing and licking it, then whispering so quietly I hoped only she would hear, "She's a wonderful tease, but right now, it's you I want to fuck, neighbor!"

In response, Kelly moaned with pleasure at the thought, and Alli's finger paused in its slide down the bottom of my cock as she said, "Hey, what's going on over there you two?"

It was my turn to giggle when Kelly said, "Just some neighborhood gossip, don't mind us."

Alli's fingers were lightly tormenting my balls when Kelly pushed herself up off the bed. She quickly took the "bull" by the cock and rammed her lips down over it. A little startled, Alli said, "Wow, this must be some neighborhood, any houses available?"

Kelly took just a second to lift her dripping mouth off my cock and said, "I think I saw one down the street, we can talk about it later." She resumed bobbing up and down, sucking hard, as Alli and I both laughed.

It didn't take long and my cock was fully swollen and hard. Kelly lifted her head and said, "Ok stud, your move!"

Since she was kneeling sideways on the bed, it made my choice easy. I stood up on the floor behind her and reached underneath, sliding a finger into her cunt in one stroke. She was soaking wet already, and pushed back against me so I added a second finger and started fucking her hard. When she started moaning, I replaced my fingers with my cock and pushed. Her head went down onto the bed and she gasped out, "Oh god, yessssss!!' against the sheet. She rocked back as I pushed again, and I was buried in her. "Oh FUCK, that's good," she groaned.

I wasted no time, grasping her hips and starting to fuck her with long strokes, watching as my cock almost slid out at the end of each thrust. She started rocking, meeting my thrusts and slapping her ass back against me. When I looked up, Alli was watching and licking her lips. She knelt down next to Kelly and reached underneath to grasp a swinging breast. When Kelly moaned, I started slamming into her even harder, and in moments she came hard on my cock, pounding her fists on the bed and half sobbing as she made little squeaking noises. I was no where near done with her yet, and kept stroking slowly as she enjoyed her orgasm.

When she straightened up again she was still panting, but started pushing back against me, and I resumed fucking her hard, loving the feel of her tight cunt, wet with her cum, clenching me. Alli was watching, but began to feel left out as she realized where this was going to end. As I pounded against Kelly's ass, Alli lay on her back and slipped under Kelly, grabbing her breast and sucking the nipple into her mouth. Kelly lifted one hand long enough to put it on Alli's closest tit, and started squeezing it hard in time with my strokes.

All three of us were moaning now, and I had no intention of trying to prolong anything. I could feel my cock straining and tingling, and I couldn't wait to explode. From underneath, we heard Alli gasp, "Please, cum in my mouth!"

Kelly turned her head back to me and in between gasps, said, "Do it!!"

In a few more moments I knew it was all over, and I pulled out of Kelly and grabbed Alli by the hair, pulling her up as I rammed my cock through her open lips. I came with such force that the first few spurts leaked out the corners of her mouth. As I continued to buck, I pulled out and splattered the remainder of my load all over her face. I had no idea I could cum that much at one time! When I let go of her hair, her head fell back onto the bed, and then I realized Kelly had turned and was watching. She grabbed my cock and licked the dangling strands off of it, then sucked me in and made sure I was drained.

Then she turned her attention to Alli, who had not moved, but was looking up, watching. She bent down and mashed her lips against Alli's messy face, kissing her hard, then licking my cum off her cheeks and chin. They kissed again, and I was sure they were sharing my cum.

My legs were shaking, and I crawled back onto the bed. The two of them ignored me for a moment, which was fine with me; I needed to recover a little. I watched as they kissed and rubbed each other, with lots of tender breast squeezing. I realized that whether Kelly knew it or not, Alli was not the only one who was a little bit Bi. But that was ok by me, I wasn't getting anything less, and I think I gained a lot. After a last long, tender kiss, they both crawled up to me, and I wrapped an arm around each of them. I was beginning to love the feel of their heads on my shoulders and chest, and we all relaxed with little sighs. In a minute or two we were all sound asleep.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers