Best of Both Worlds

Story Info
He takes his daughter and granddaughter.
9.8k words
4.61
424.1k
227
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers

Chapter One

Amy Jackson turned left into the residential area where she lived with her daughter. There was a growing sense of anticipation, as she got closer to home. It was early Friday afternoon, three hours before she normally got off work, and she was excited. Her dad, Rob Manning, was visiting Amy and her daughter and she had a surprise for them. It wasn't a big deal, she knew, but she thought they could all use a night on the town. And, with the substantial raise she'd received from her boss that morning, she was going to splurge and the three of them were going to paint the town red.

Amy's parents divorced the year before and Rob still seemed a little lost whenever he visited. Sometimes she would see him staring into space with that expressionless stare on his handsome, rugged face and it would break her heart. When she saw him this way, Amy wanted desperately to do something, anything, to help him but she didn't know what to do. The only thing that seemed to have any affect was talking to him, leading him into conversations that would take his mind off the pain he still felt.

Her parents' divorce had taken her by surprise, maybe more than it had her dad. One day, out of the blue, Thelma Manning told her husband of thirty-six years that she wanted out. Apparently, she had found and fallen in love with another man and she no longer loved her husband. The news probably shouldn't have surprised anyone, she had reflected later, because her parents' marriage had disintegrated into a marriage of convenience long ago.

Amy's own divorce had gone the same route. She married James Trawley when she was eighteen and became pregnant with Stacey when she was nineteen. The only reason James had stayed around so long was because of their daughter; the stingy bastard didn't want to pay years of child support even though he could afford it. When Stacey was barely seventeen James finally asked Amy for a divorce and moved out. He paid child support for ten months until his daughter turned eighteen, then he was out of their life. That was a little over a year ago and Amy had moved on. The trick was to find a way to get Rob Manning to move on.

Her dad had married young, as she had. He was twenty when he met Amy's mother and the two were married less than two months later. Maybe, she reasoned, as she slowed the car to turn into the drive, getting married at a young age isn't a good idea. It certainly had proved to be a disaster in her life and the lives of her parents. Perhaps it was something she needed to tell Stacey, who was an impressionable eighteen-years-old and just one month shy of graduating high school. Although her daughter wasn't seeing anyone seriously it never hurt to be prepared.

Amy unlocked the door of her modest two-bedroom bungalow and stepped into the living room. She was surprised that her dad wasn't in the recliner watching some cable sports show. He and Stacey were probably out walking, maybe at the nearby neighborhood park, since his car was still parked at the curb in fRobt of the house. Well, she smiled, that would give her time to take a quick shower and get ready for a night of fun.

Amy heard voices coming from Stacey's small bedroom when she stepped into the hall. Most likely her daughter had roped Rob into helping her study for finals and Amy padded barefoot down the hall to the door that was opened a few inches. She was anticipating their reactions when she told them what was in store later that evening. But she didn't have a chance to spring the surprise on her daughter and father. Just as her hand touched the door, Amy looked through the six-inch crack and gasped. She took an involuntary step back, then sucked in a deep breath and stepped back to the door.

Stacey was on her hands and knees, naked, with her face on the pillow and her small, round ass high in the air. Rob, equally naked, was behind his granddaughter with his hands on her soft hips as he rocked back and forth, sending his hard cock in and out of Stacey's pussy. Amy could hear the loud squishing sound of her dad's cock thrusting in and out of her daughter's sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck me, granddad!" Stacey exclaimed in a voice filled with lust. "Make my pussy feel your hard cock!"

"You want me to fuck you hard, baby?" Rob growled. "You like your pussy pounded?"

"Yes! Fuck me hard and fast!"

"I love your little cunt!"

"Oh, your cock feels so good in me, granddad!" There was an unmistakable sound of need in Stacey's voice that her mother couldn't help hearing. "Please cum in me! Fill me with your seed!"

"I'm getting close, baby!" Rob assured his granddaughter as he picked up the tempo and began slamming her pussy with his fat, seven-inch cock.

Amy stood at the door, her mouth working but no sound coming out. She was too surprised to even move a muscle. She just stood peering through the slender crack into her daughter's room, watching her own father make love to her eighteen-year-old daughter. It was beyond belief and so mind-blowing that she could hardly think. Finally, Amy snapped out of her trance and pushed the door open.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming, granddad!" Stacey screamed suddenly.

"Yes! I'm gonna...OH, STACEY!"

Amy stood in the doorway watching her dad's body tense as his cock exploded deep inside of his granddaughter, filling her young pussy with his seed. Stacey's hips gyrated convulsively as she rode the crest of her orgasm, groaning loudly with each spurt of her granddad's seed into her cum-hungry cunt. When Rob and Stacey were finally spent, they collapsed onto their sides together, gasping for breath. It was then that Stacey opened her eyes and froze.

"Oh, mom..."

Chapter Two

Amy felt like a coward as she sat on the edge of her bed staring at the floor. Instead of confRobting her father, she had fled down the hall to her own bedroom and locked the door. As soon as Stacey saw her and called to her with a frightened, wide-eyed look on her face, Amy had turned and ran. She couldn't remember why...she just ran. The look of surprise and guilt on her dad's face barely registered as she hurried away in humiliation.

How could he have done that? He was shamelessly fucking his granddaughter and, while Stacey was of majority age and could have sex if she pleased, she was still a young girl as far as Amy was concerned. And it wouldn't have mattered if Stacey were ten years older; Rob had no right fucking his own granddaughter. It was incest and that was unacceptable. Then, as that thought came into her head, Amy closed her eyes and groaned softly as she remembered something she'd forgotten.

Amy and her best friend, Beth, were eighteen and fresh out of high school. It was a Saturday night and the two girls planned to cruise the town in Beth's parents' car looking for boys. Both were sexually active and looked forward to a wild night of partying and sex with a couple of good looking guys.

An hour into the evening they were approached by two boys they had known at high school, both of them football players and very good looking. The four ended up at a popular parking spot at a nearby lake. Amy and Beth got their wish; within five minutes after reaching the parking area, both girls were completely naked, their legs spread and their cock-hungry pussies filled with hard, throbbing meat. And ten minutes later it was all over and neither girl went away satisfied.

"That was a waist of time, "Beth grumped as both sat cross-legged on her double bed. They had returned to her parents' house and were silently steaming over the poor quality of sex that both had hoped would be mind-blowing.

"Yeah. You know how long I've fantasized about Jimmy Ryan?" Amy shook her head and pushed a strand of blond hair from her face. "At least two years. What a loser. I could've gotten a better fuck from a monkey."

"You got that right."

Several minutes passed as the two sat in silent commiseration. It was almost midnight and the house was quiet; Beth's parents had gone to bed a few hours ago and her older brother was away camping with friends. Even though Amy knew that it shouldn't be such a big deal – you win some and lose some – she was still disappointed that the evening hadn't gone that well as she had expected.

Then, suddenly, she froze when she felt Beth's hand on her bare thigh. Amy raised her head and looked at her friend. What she saw startled her to her very core. The expression on Beth's face was unmistakable lust, an almost urgent sort of desire that was generated from the raging fires of yearning to be touched and to touch. Amy sucked in a deep, tremulous breath.

"Please, don't turn me away, Amy." Beth's voice was thick with lust and need as she stared at her best friend. Her bottom lip trembled.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked softly.

"I...I want you."

Amy hesitated for a moment, unable to think of a response. She had never made love to another girl before – not that she actually thought it was wRobg, but because she had simply never been aroused by the thought of being with a girl sexually. This was not an area she was comfortable with and Amy was suddenly very ill at ease with a friend she had known for years. It was as though she were meeting Beth for the first time.

"Beth, we can't do this."

"Why? Because girls are not supposed to love each other? Who decides that we can't love each other?"

"I don't know." Amy looked away for a moment. Beth's hand, soft and warm, still rested on her thigh. "It's just that...I mean, well, I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I."

Amy shook her head. "Then, why me?"

"I don't know. I can't explain it. "Beth shook her head and a long, curly strand of auburn hair fell across her face. She pushed it to one side of her pretty face, her beautiful eyes never straying from Amy. "I've wanted you for a long time but I've never had the courage to do anything about it."

Amy sucked in a breath and released it slowly. "In a soft, almost inaudible voice, she said, "This is crazy."

"No more crazy than two guys who used us to deposit their cum in and didn't have the decency to make sure we were satisfied." Amy heard the bitterness in Beth's voice. "At least we understand our bodies better because we are women and I bet we can satisfy each other if we try."

Amy sighed. "I don't even know where to start," she laughed nervously.

"How bout we start with a kiss and see where that goes," Beth said softly. Then she shrugged and added, "If it doesn't work, if you don't want to, you know, make love, then we'll stop."

Beth's hand began to gently caress Amy's inner thigh, moving in slow, easy circles. The young blond had to admit that the feel of her friend's hand on her thigh did feel good. Maybe it was because of the lingering, unresolved lust from earlier that night but she began to respond to Beth's touch, and the way her soft hand felt on her thigh.

She sighed and nodded her head. The two girls stared at each other for a long moment, and then Beth slowly leaned toward her friend until their lips touched. The kiss was brief, tentative as the two felt each other out. Then, without a word, Amy felt Beth's lips, soft and yielding on hers for a second time. Without thinking about it, her lips parted slightly and accepted Beth's tongue into her mouth.

The kiss was surprising because Amy hadn't expected it to be so different. Even though it was a kiss she found that kissing another girl was not at all like kissing a boy. It just felt different – somehow better. When she felt Beth's free hand on the back of her head, Amy slipped her arms around her friend. The feel of Beth's hand gently caressing her inner thigh began to fire the lust within her and Amy smoothly moved her legs apart. She felt her pulse quicken knowing that she had just given her best friend permission to touch the most intimate part of her body. And Beth didn't disappoint her. When she felt a slender finger slip under her panties and move slowly up along her lips, she gasped loudly.

"Do you like that?" Beth asked softly.

"Y-Yes," Amy stammered.

"I want to make sweet love to you, baby," Beth continued in her low, soft voice. "I want to male you feel so good."

"Oh..."

"Let's get undressed and into bed," Beth suggested.

The two girls undressed, their eyes hungrily watching each other. Beth hurriedly shut off the light and crawled into bed beside Amy. As if they had been lovers for a long time, Amy and Beth rolled easily onto their sides and into each other's arms. For Amy, it was an incredible experience, heightened by the fact that lying in the arms of her best friend was considered taboo. But it was so hot, so extraordinary that it took her breath away to feel the soft skin of Beth against her own body.

"This is so nice," Beth murmured, as they kissed.

"Yes it is," Amy agreed with a smile.

"I want you to know that I've never done this before," Beth confessed. She lightly cupped one of Amy's small, firm breasts and smiled inwardly as her friend sucked in a deep, tremulous breath. "You're my first girl."

"This is so crazy, Beth, but I like it," Amy laughed.

Beth rolled her friend on her back and straddled her. She lowered her face and kissed Amy's lips, then her neck and gently took each ear lobe into her mouthy. Amy groaned, a luxuriant feeling of warmth flooding throughout her body. When Beth sucked in a hard nipple, Amy gasped and took her friend's head in her hands.

It felt good...so damn good! Amy would never have believed something could feel so wonderful. The notion that another girl could make her so hot, so wet had been inconceivable until now. She heard small whimpers come from her open mouth as Beth feasted on her hard, sensitive nipples and she tilted her head back and gave into her friend's touch.

Beth's lips kissed her breasts, her tummy and finally her soft, slender thighs before she felt hot breath on her pussy. Then, without warning, Beth's mouth began to devour Amy's sodden womanhood, drawing her lips and clit into her mouth, exploring her depth with a searing hot tongue that drove her mad with desire. She stared at Beth with wide lust-filled eyes as the other girl continued to feast on her pussy.

Beth's attentiveness, as she consumed Amy's pussy, and the intensity of her tongue and lips, soon had Amy gyrating, bucking and thrashing on the bed. Amy's back was arched, her ass hovering inches from the mattress as she gave into the overwhelming feel of her best friend's mouth. A succession of loud, forceful 'OH's' had become a sort of mantra as she came closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, she could take no more. Amy grabbed Beth's head and pulled her face tightly against her pussy as her hips began rocking wildly, rubbing the brunette's face with her sopping wet pussy. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming as she finally fell into the chasm of the most mind-numbing orgasm of her young life.

"Yesssss!" she hissed.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever as she locked eyes with Beth. Amy could see Beth's lips spread into a smile as she rode the raging storm of her orgasm. Finally, after what seemed a century, Amy lowered her ass to the mattress and sucked in a long, tremulous breath of air. Beth crawled up to lay beside her. With a long sigh of contentment, she allowed Beth to take her into her arms and hold her.

"You came so hard, Amy!" Beth exclaimed softly.

Amy shook her head and grinned. "I've never had an orgasm so intense in my life."

"Maybe girls know best when it comes to our bodies," Beth laughed.

"You do, at least," Amy agreed.

Beth pushed a strand of damp, sweaty hair from Amy's face. "I used to wonder what your pussy would taste like," she said with a grin.

"Yeah? Was it good?"

"It was fantastic, though I could taste Jimmy's cum in you. It's gone now." She grinned impishly at her friend.

Amy ran a hand down Beth's back and onto the taught cheeks of her ass. Beth groaned softly when she felt her friend's hand slip between her legs and cup her mound. She rolled onto her back to give Amy easy access to her body. When Amy's lips found hers, Beth opened her mouth and sucked in eager tongue. They kissed with passion, their eyes open, their hands exploring. Amy parroted Beth had done earlier, reveling in the soft skin of her friend's neck as she kissed her tenderly.

Beth's breasts were a little bigger than Amy's but not by much. The feel of her hard nipples as she suckled was something Amy had never experienced before and she feasted on Beth's hard nubs with a ravenous appetite. She enjoyed hearing the brunette's gasps of pleasure as she chewed on her nipples.

Finally Amy found herself between Beth's wide spread legs staring at her pussy. She stared at the light brown hair that covered the puffy mound of Beth's womanhood and pushed a finger through the soft hair. She could feel the intense heat as she slowly, tentatively lowered her face.

Suddenly, she was consuming her friend's most special place with an eagerness that she had never known. With her thumbs, Amy spread Beth's wet, slick lips and used her tongue to drive her into a thrashing frenzy. As she worked her tongue and lips on Beth's pussy, sucking and licking and probing, Amy groaned her own pleasure. Never would she have thought or admitted that eating another girl's pussy could be so satisfying.

When Beth's ass rose from the bed, her back arched and hips rocking with heated desire, Amy reached under and grasped her friend's soft ass cheeks. Amy gripped them hard as Beth thrashed wildly. Her face was slick with Beth's juices as the brunette ground her pussy forcefully against Amy's face.

The groan that came from Beth as she slipped into the storm of her orgasm was long and tortuous sounding as she struggled to be quiet. When she finally lowered her lovely ass to the bed, her body trembling with the aftermath of the most breathtaking sex of her life, Beth smiled and gently pulled Amy up beside her. Lying on their sides and facing each other, the two girls kissed with gentle passion. They fell asleep that night holding each other.

* * * * * * * * *

Amy opened her eyes. It had been years since she thought of that night, yet she remembered it like it had just happened. She and Beth had become lovers...at least for that summer until Beth went away to college. Then Amy met and married James Trawley and after awhile she forgot all about their affair. After Beth graduated college she married a man she'd met in her senior year and the two moved to Oregon. They had seen each other twice in the years since and neither woman ever mentioned what had happened that summer. And Amy had let those memories slip into some deep recess in her mind and forgot all about the most spectacular affair of her life.

Until now...

When she saw Stacey, naked and on her knees, giving herself to her grandfather, it all came back. Seeing her beautiful daughter, naked and writhing in the throes of lust, she remembered that summer and the delight she felt each time she and Beth made love. It was seeing her daughter's sexy young body, naked and willing to please that had brought it all about.

And Amy recognized the burning desire that suddenly sent tingles of desire deep into her tummy. With a groan, she slipped a hand under her skirt and into her panties to cup her pussy that was already wet from memories of Beth. As she stared at the floor, images of her daughter flooded her mind and she moaned with pleasure. She could almost feel Stacey's soft lips on hers as she rubbed her sex-swollen clit.

Amy abruptly stood up and quickly undressed. She dropped back onto the bed, spread her long legs wide and raised her feet into the air as she pushed a finger deep inside her pussy. With a whimper of delight, Amy pushed in a second and began rubbing her clit with her thumb as she saw the image of her naked daughter in her mind's eye/

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers