Best of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers

But I realised she hadn't come again, and felt down to her cock, and found that it was still very hard; I looked at her questioningly, and she said, 'There's something else I want to try. I want to fuck you. I have no idea how this will feel, but I know I want to try.' 'Do you want me on my back, too?' I asked, and she said, 'Yes, I think so.'

So I lay back with my knees up to my chest, opening the cheeks of my arse to her, and she knelt between my knees. The sight of her above me, with her rich red-budded little tits and her stiff cock, excited me all over again and I felt some tingles in my cock, but it was her turn now. First, she knelt down and licked around and below my balls, and down into my bum crack, tonguing my anus for a moment and sending more intense tingles through my body. She then got some lubricant and began to work her fingers into me as I had into her, a few times pushing them further in and brushing my prostate. Then she knelt up again with a smile, and I reached forward to take her penis in my hand and rub it to full erection.

And then she guided it towards me and for the first time I felt her cock at my entry and about to penetrate me; this was nothing like the swimmer, who had thrust hard and selfishly. Robyn rubbed it across me and then tucked the very tip just in me; I was visualising her little foreskin being rolled back as it pushed past my entry. And then she slipped right inside me -- I was loose enough to take her straight in, but I could feel that my sphincter was tight around her, though nowhere near as tight as hers had been around me. She was a little hesitant for a moment, but then began to move more purposefully, more rhythmically, and I reached forward to brush my knuckles across her hardening nipples, and she lent right down to plant her lips on mine and to fuck my mouth with her tongue, in sync with her rigid little cock thrusting in and out of my butt.

'Oh my God,' she said, 'this is amazing.'

And she moved up to a kneeling position again, moving in and out of me all the time as I pulled my knees up to my chest; she took my cock in her hand, stroking it gently till it hardened in her fist. I didn't have another climax in me, but the feeling of her erection brushing my prostate gave me the sharpest sensations, and my whole body began to quiver around her. And then I felt her harden still more, and knew, from the other times, that this meant she was about to come. She gasped, and I felt the spurts pulsing against my prostate, and my whole body pulsed again with hers.

She gave me a huge, tired smile and lay down beside me, her cock now tiny and saturated with her cum. 'Oh wow! I'm so glad I still have my cock; I love the feeling of fucking you,' she said, and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

We both knew that we had found what we had been dreaming of, and that our lives would never be the same again.

Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers