Best of Intentions Ch. 02

Story Info
From Heaven to Hell in one fell swoop.
8.5k words
4.61
27.4k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O what a heaven is love! O what a hell! Thomas Dekker

Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions, it is walled and roofed with them. Aldous Huxley (1894 -- 1963)

Chapter two in less than 6 months. Thank you for all your comments, I really appreciate them. Please don't stop. Hope you all like it.

*

In the morning, I left for the store early. I was walking on clouds, dancing and whistling all the way. However, as the day went on I began to think. Had I taken advantage of Maggie? Was she vulnerable because of the situation with her husband and did I take advantage of that? Would she have wanted me to make love to her if her marriage wasn't a mess?

The more I thought about it the worse I felt. I was a cad. How could I have done that to such a wonderful person?

By the time I left work and was walking to Phyllis' apartment, I was really down on myself.

I knocked on the door. Maggie opened it. She had a very serious look on her face. "Come in John," she said.

I walked into the apartment and when I got into the living room, I turned and faced her. Maggie looked at me and said, "John, are you okay?"

"Maggie, I want to apologize." I said with a quaking voice.

She has a questioning look and said, "Apologize? Apologize for what, John."

"For what I did last night; for taking advantage of you. You were...are vulnerable. You were looking for some support and all I did was think of how much I wanted you. I never thought of what you wanted."

Maggie came over to me. She put her hands on my chest and rested her face on my shoulder. In a quiet voice she said, "John, what I wanted last night was you. I had to have you; I thought that I had taken advantage of you.

She looked up at me and continued, "Yesterday morning, I decided that I was not going to let David hurt me any more. I made up my mind that I was not going back to him. I would stay here, get a job and start a new life. Then, when we got back from dinner, I realized that I really did want to start a new life, but...I want you to be a big part of that life.

"John, I was afraid that I had taken advantage of you. I thought that I had only considered what I wanted and not thought of you. It looks like we were both wrong, but we both got what we wanted."

I put my arms around her and held her tight. I lowered my face and kissed her lips, softly at first and then harder and more passionately. She responded to my kiss and held me tight.

When we parted I looked her in the eyes and said, "Maggie, I want to be a part of your life and I want you to be a part of mine."

I kissed her again and she said, "John, make love to me. I don't know what it is but I want you, I need you."

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She started to unbutton my shirt as I reached down and gripped the end of her sweater and pulled it up. She raised her arms to allow me to pull the sweater over her head.

She pulled the shirt off of my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. I slipped off my tee shirt as she removed my jeans. I unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans and I pushed them over her hips and onto the floor.

We stepped over to the bed and Maggie lay down on her back. She had a big smile and held her arms out to me.

I went into her arms and we kissed, tongues pushing into each other's mouth. She spread her legs and I moved between them.

I moved away from her and began to kiss her all over her face. Moving down to her neck, to her shoulders and then to her chest.

As I kissed her I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I pulled it off and began to kiss her breasts. Taking the breast into my mouth and playing the nipples with my tongue.

Maggie was moaning and holding my head to her breast.

I reached down and began to push her panties down. As I did, I thought of something I saw in a porno movie that a couple of us were watching in my friend Harry's basement. Jamal said the guy was muff diving.

At the time, I thought that it was disgusting. How could anyone do that? Yea it was supposed to give the girl pleasure, but... If I could give Maggie pleasure, why not.

Now I started kissing down her body going to her stomach and playing with her belly button. Her hands were on my head and she was moaning, saying my name.

I moved lower and lower, kissing and softly biting. I came to the top of her panties. For the first time in my life I breathed in a female's sexual perfume. I was surprised just how pleasing it was, not only pleasing but arousing too. I was already erect, but now I had a steel rod between my legs. I have never been so hard, nor wanted release so badly.

But, first I wanted to pleasure this wonderful woman, who was holding my head to her body. I pulled her panties down her legs and she kicked them off. I moved lower and began to kiss her thighs, starting on the top and then to the inside.

Maggie was moaning my name and saying, "John, what are you doing? What are you doing to me?"

I was far too intent on what I was doing to answer. Now, I began to kiss those glistening pink lips. She gasped when I kissed her. But, I wanted more, I wanted to taste her. I got my first hint when I licked my lips. Now experiencing the taste in conjunction with her fragrance, I had to have more. I began to lick the lips of her labia. Maggie tasted incredible, indescribably good. As I began to lick her and stick my tongue into her she started to writhe beneath me. She pushed my face into her vagina. I licked and sucked her with abandon. I wanted more and more.

Maggie was so wet and I lapped it up with a hunger that surprised me. I moved up a little and slowly inserted my finger into her vagina. It took a few moments but I found what I was looking for. That little button just above those luscious lips.

When I found it, I kissed it. Maggie let out with a shriek. Realizing that I was where I wanted to be, I began to minister to her clit. I sucked the little button, I licked it and played with it with my tongue, all the while pumping my fingers in and out of her vagina. Maggie was shaking, and crying out. She was trying to push my head completely into her body.

She went stiff and pushed her hips into my face. Maggie let out with a long drawn out whine that seemed to go on forever. Again and again she pushed her hips up. I didn't slow down until she started to go limp.

I moved up next to her and took her in my arms. Maggie wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. She smiled at me and said, "What are you trying to do to me? No one has ever done that to me. Isn't it enough that I am mad about already? Do you have to do this to me? You have ruined me. I could never be satisfied with another man."

"Then my plan worked," I laughed wickedly, "Now you will never leave me."

"John that will never happen. You are stuck with me."

With that, she crushed me to her and mashed her lips into mine. She pulled me on top of her and taking my rock hard dick in her hand she guided me between her legs. I wanted to ram my dick into her, to force it into her. But, I held back and slowly and gently entered her. Pushing into her until we were completely joined. I held still and looked into her bright green eyes. She was smiling up at me; I lowered my face and lightly kissed her lips.

I began to move my hips. Stroking my dick in and out of her vagina. Slowly at first, taking my time, enjoying the feeling of that soft tight wet sheath that was wrapped around my dick. Maggie would squeeze her vaginal muscles every once in a while and I would groan with pleasure.

She had her legs spread wide and I grabbed them and put them over my shoulders. I started slamming my dick into her, deeper and deeper I pushed, harder and harder I rammed my dick into her.

She was bucking up into me with a passion that matched mine. Then she brought her legs down off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist. She squeezed me into her, pushing up so as to take me completely into her.

We both screamed out as wave after wave of passion and pleasure crashed over us, completely engulfing us in orgasmic delight. We clung onto each other as she shook and quaked and I shot load after load of my semen into her body, completely emptying my balls into her vagina.

I collapsed on top of her and then moved to her side. We were both gasping for breath and were soaked with sweat and the wetness of our lovemaking.

We lay there looking at each other's face. No words, no kisses, just looking into her eyes.

Maggie ran her hand over my cheek and smiled. Her lips moved, but no sound came. It was like she wanted to say something but couldn't. She closed her eyes and laughed to herself. When she opened her eyes, she looked at me. I looked into her eyes and in with very quiet voice I said, "I love you, Maggie."

She smiled and in an equally soft voice said, "And I love you, John."

We moved closer and softly kissed. The kiss lasted forever. It was the seal of our commitment to each other, of our stated love.

We lay with our arms around each other, just holding, nothing more. We moved to our backs and pressed our sides together, staring at the ceiling.

She asked, "Are you hungry? It's already 5:30."

I answered, "I'm starving, but I'm starving for you." I grabbed her and began to bite her neck saying, in my best Count Dracula voice, "I vant you, only you can satisfy my hunger."

Maggie let out with a scream and laughing and giggling began to fight me off. I continued to softly bite her, moving all over her body. We wrestled for a while, with her laughing and giggling and me growling and biting.

Finally, I let her go, fell back on the bed and sighed, "Curses, foiled again."

Maggie was laughing as she sat up. "My god, you're insatiable," she said.

I looked over at her and said, "Yes, I am. I will never get enough of you, ever."

"I hope so, John," and she leaned over and quickly kissed my lips. She jumped up and said, "Lets eat."

She put on a robe and threw one to me. I looked at it and she said, "It's Phyllis'." I was going to complain, but it was a dark blue terry cloth robe and it fit pretty well, just a little short.

Maggie had started dinner before I had gotten to the apartment and now only had to re-heat it. As we sat in the kitchen eating, I told Maggie about Mom's questions and Becky's teasing. When I finished, Maggie said, "Well, I think that I should meet your family, and probably the sooner the better. Your Mother will be happier, meeting this woman whose dating her son and your sister is not going to give you any peace, until she meets me."

I laughed, "When do you want to do it? How about Friday? I know that Mom is going to want to make dinner and as she gets off early on Friday, I think it would be a good time."

Maggie took a deep breath and smiling at me said, "Sounds good to me, let's do it."

We cleaned up after dinner and Maggie reminded me that I was supposed to meet Harry to finish a job that we had promised to do for one of our High School teachers.

We decided that Maggie wouldn't come to Harry's as she thought that she should meet Mom and Becky first.

There was no way that I wanted to leave Maggie and work with Harry, but... We took a quick shower, well, maybe it wasn't so quick, but it was quicker than I wanted, and I left for Harry's.

Harry was my oldest and best friend. There are photos of us in a playpen together. Harry's sister was a few months older than Becky, they were also best friend. Thus, when I arrived at Harry's house the first thing I heard was Edie screaming, "JOHNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, JOHNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND."

Harry knew about Maggie, well some stuff anyway. But, I knew he didn't tell Edie. BECKY. I smiled at Edie and said, "If you will excuse me, I have to go home...and tear Becky's head off and then I will be back and tear your head off."

She ran out of the room laughing and screaming, "MOMMY, DADDY, Johnnie said he was going to tear my head off."

Harry's Dad came out from the kitchen, followed by Edie. "Johnnie, don't you dare tear Edie's head off...but, it would be a lot quieter here. No, no, don't do it because there would be a terrible mess and we would have to clean the rugs."

"DAaaAAD," Edie screamed.

"Okay honey, John, you will not tear Edie's head off or I will be forced to tear your head off..."

Edie was giving me a smug grin.

Her father continued, "...and then the mess will be even bigger, what with two heads and two messes..."

"MOM, DADDY IS TEASING"

"Okay, honey," he laughed. Then in a very serious voice and shaking his finger at me, he said, "John, don't do it."

"Alright, Mr. Beck, I won't"

Being satisfied, Edie quieted down and said, "Thanks...Pop," and ran out of the room.

Harry and I went into the basement, to finish the project.

While there I told him about Maggie coming to dinner on Friday. He laughed and said well then you will probably see Edie on Friday night. I knew that would definitely happen.

Harry told me that there was a group of our friends going to the beach on Saturday and why didn't I bring Maggie. It sounded good and I told him that I didn't see a problem and I felt Maggie would love to come with us.

We finished the project and I got home about 9:15 pm. Mom and Becky were watching television. They both looked up and Becky said, "Edie told me that you were going to rip her head off, but her father stopped you."

"Becky!" Mom said sharply and Becky stopped.

I wasn't sure exactly how to broach the subject of having Maggie come for dinner, so I waited.

I didn't have to wait long, because Becky started in again, "So when are we going to meet your GIRLFRIEND?"

Mom glanced over at me with an exasperated look on her face. As Mom turned to Becky, no doubt going to shush her, I said, "How about Friday evening?"

Mom did a double take and stammered, "Friday?" Becky was staring at me with her mouth open.

"Yea, I can meet her after I finish up at Peter's and we could come here."

Mom quickly got over the surprise and said, "That would be wonderful. Of course she will stay for dinner."

"That would really be nice, Mom. Thanks." I responded.

"Johnnie, is there any thing that she doesn't like?"

"She is not a fussy eater, Mom. So I don't think that should be a problem."

Mom got up and as she walked into the kitchen she mumbled, "I'll have to get to the store..."

Betsy was just sitting on the couch staring at me. "You really bringing her here?"

"You heard me. Maggie will be here on Friday afternoon and you will be able to meet her."

"Is she nice? Do you think she will like me? I wonder if I'll like her? What do ya think? Huh Johnnie?" she rattled off.

"She is very nice. She will probably like you and I think that you will like her a lot."

"She's probably going to hate me and I will hate her and if she is going out with you she is probably a troll...I gotta make a phone call," she giggled a he ran out of the living room.

I laughed and shouted after her, "Troll, huh? Okay we'll see, TROLL."

I went into the den and played a game on the Apple. I went up to bed around 10:40 pm, listened to the radio for a while and then went to sleep.

The week flew by, Tuesday I went to Phyllis', Maggie and I just cuddled and talked. She told me that as suave and sophisticated as her husband was he was extremely conservative and unimaginative in bed.

He thought that oral sex was disgusting. He would always want to be on top and if she didn't have an orgasm during coitus he would bring her off with his fingers. Later, when he decided that she was barren, even that stopped.

She told me that after we made love and I preformed oral sex on her, she realized that she didn't know what a real orgasm was. And she once again told me that I had ruined her.

I told her that I couldn't imagine ever being satisfied with anyone other than her. We just sat on the couch holding each other, until it was time for me to go.

I felt so wonderful, I knew that I was really in love with Maggie and I knew that she loved me.

Wednesday and Thursday I worked as night manager and since we were doing inventory, I didn't get out until well after midnight. The thing was that I was starting at 11:00 am. So I didn't see Maggie at all on those days.

On Friday, I had planned to get out of work at 4:00 pm and pick up Maggie and head home. Mom would be there and Becky probably wouldn't be home until around 4:45 pm. That would allow Mom to talk with Maggie and me without the constant bombardment of questions from Becky.

However, Friday afternoon, Peter came over to me at about 1:30 pm and said, "You really did me a solid the past two days. Why don't you go get changed, take off and I will punch you out at four."

I was ecstatic, "Wow, Peter, thanks a lot," I said as I ran for the locker room. I had been working in the basement and was really dirty so I quickly showered, then I dressed and left the store.

I got to Phyllis' and knocked. As I heard Maggie walking to the door I said, "Maggie, it's me."

Maggie threw the door open, grabbed my arm, pulled me into the apartment and shut the door. She looked at me and took me in her arms and kissed me.

She was wearing a light robe that was tied at the waist. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I ran my hands all over her back, holding and caressing her ass. I pulled her into me and ground my erection into her.

We parted and she said, "You're early, I haven't even showered yet."

I smiled and said, "Great, I will wash your back."

She ran her hands through my hair and laughed, "Your hair is still a little damp, you showered at the store. So then, I guess I will have to find a way to get you all sweaty."

"We will have to find a way to get us both sweaty," I laughed as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom.

She started to take off my shirt as I carried her and when I stood her on the bedroom floor she ripped my shirt off and then tore my pants off. She pushed me onto the bed. As I was lying there on my back she came over to me and kissed me while stroking my dick.

She started to kiss my chest as she continued to stroke me. I just lay there with my eyes closed. Then I felt a soft wet warm sensation on the tip of my dick.

I looked down and saw that Maggie had taken the tip of my dick into her mouth. She was swirling her tongue around it. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Maggie was lying perpendicular to my body and I reached over and pulled her hips up until she was straddling my face. We were in the perfect 69 position (another first for the both of us).

She had her legs spread and I could see the glistening lips of her labia, I could almost taste the pleasing aroma of her sex. I slightly lifted my head and kissed those sweet tasting lips.

Maggie moaned as she continued to suck my dick. Her moaning sent spasms of delight through my body. I began to suck and lick her labia, savoring her taste like a connoisseur appreciates a fine wine. I licked and pushed my tongue into her vagina.

Maggie was moaning as she pumped her head on my dick, I couldn't hold back any more and I groaned, "Maggie, I'm gonna cum."

Her answer was to suck on my dick all the harder. I reached down and held her head to my crotch as my body went stiff and I began to ejaculate into her hungry mouth. She sucked and swallowed my cum, not a single drop escaped from her lips.

The pleasure completely overwhelmed me. I had no control, no thought other than the wonderful feeling that my love was giving me.

As I calmed down a bit, I realized that my pleasure had caused me to stop pleasuring Maggie. I immediately renewed my oral ministrations to the lips of her vagina, kissing and licking those pink puffy lips.

I wrapped my arms around Maggie's hips and pulled her into me forcing her vagina into my face. I pushed my tongue into her love tunnel, lapping up the nectar that was oozing from her.