Best Present Ever: Cheerleader Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth beside me said, "That was fucking amazing."

I smiled, "You were not bad yourself."

She slapped me teasingly.

Della, surprising all three of us, said, "I hope you have enough left for me."

I smiled, "Of course, Della, I definitely would love to titty-fuck you."

Della smiling, moved between my legs and replaced my sister, taking my still hard cock in her mouth.

Beth, surprising me as well, demanded, "Sandra, get over here and lick my pussy like a good slut."

Sandra looked surprised by Beth's dominant attitude, but obeyed, crawling between Beth's legs.

Beth and I looked at each other and smiled, secretly sharing a moment. We both allowed ourselves to be slowly teased and primed for more over the next fifteen minutes.

Della finally took my cock out of her mouth and straddled me on the couch. She easily swallowed my cock with her wet cunt and began to slowly ride me, her massive breasts directly in my face. My mouth watered and I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it eagerly.

Beside me, Beth attempted to prove her newfound power over her best friend by demanding, "Lick my arsehole, Sandra."

I glanced over and saw Sandra's disgusted face, but as Beth assumed, Sandra did as she was told. I smiled at my sister's utter collapse in her social hierarchy, before returning my focus to Della's voluptuous tits.

Time seemed to stand still yet again, as Della slowly milked my cock and I milked her tits.

Beth moans increased, and I saw she was fingering herself while my sister rimmed her arse.

Della's moans increased simultaneously as Beth's did and she began riding me faster.

Both girls started moaning louder in unison and came together a minute later. Della was clearer a squirter. I felt her juice leak onto me as she continued riding my cock through her orgasm. Once her orgasm had subsided, I flipped her onto her back and slid my cock, wet from her juices, between her luscious breasts. She squeezed her tits together and I fucked her melons. It wasn't as amazing as a pussy or an ass, but the obscene act was enough to get my balls boiling. Della, who had said very little to me all day, suddenly talked dirty. "Shoot your cum on my tits, Mathew. I want to feel your hot cum between my tits."

I granted her request a few seconds later as my third orgasm shot out of me. My cum covered her tits as I finished pumping all over her voluptuous breasts. Once done, I watched as Della scooped up my cum and bathed her breasts with my cum. It was fucking hot.

The four of us exhausted, having all had multiple orgasms, except for my sister who had yet to reach orgasmic bliss, sat on the couch speechless.

Sandra broke the silence begging, "Master I need to cum."

I got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a long, thick cucumber. I handed it to her, "Have at it, slut."

Realizing that was her only option to having her long withheld orgasm, she opened her legs and began fucking herself with the cucumber. She closed her eyes and pumped her cunt furiously. Suddenly Della leaned forward and sucked on Sandra's left breast. Beth too joined in, leaning down and licking my sister's swollen clit. The triple sensation was the final push that broke her dam and she reached orgasm with a tidal wave of juice. Her scream echoed through the room, as she frantically fucked herself through a much-needed orgasm.

I watched the act in voyeuristic glee as I started to get dressed.

All three girls collapsed again on the couch and all three looked up at me as if awaiting their next orders.

I looked away to the pictures on the wall. An eight-by-ten on the wall, of a cute, nerdy, brunette stared at me hypnotically. She was so cute. I asked Sandra, "Is that your science partner?"

Sandra nodded, "Yes, that is Allison. She is a female you."

"How so?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, until this week anyways when you changed. She is a genius, incredibly timid, easy to manipulate and a very quick learner," Sandra explained. "I even offered her a tour of your college that you would give her sometime...she wants to major in psychology too."

"I see," I replied distantly, my mind already pondering my next move. "And she is your sub too?"

"Yes," Sandra asked, adding, "but not in the same way as Della or Mrs. Raske. She was just looking for somebody to show interest in her and to treat her like a sexual being and not just a brain. She was easy to seduce, but both times we've been together she has eagerly obeyed my orders."

"Hmmmm," I mindlessly responded, pondering how Allison and I could work. I asked, "When does she return?"

"On the 30th, I believe," my sister informed me.

"I want to meet her," I announced.

"That could be arranged," my sister smiled, but added, "she is not a slut like Beth, Della and me though. Plus, she is a virgin."

"I don't want her to know about your submission to me, is that understood?"

"Of course," Sandra replied.

"Good," I finished, "I am out of here. You three feel free to play as you wish."

I was just leaving when my sister informed me, "There is a New Year's Party next door on the 31st and I definitely think you should come with us."

"Who is hosting it?" I asked.

"Tyson," my sister answered, but added, "Mrs. Raske will be chaperoning."

I smiled. "Excellent." I winked to all three and left them alone hearing Della demand, "You two, massage my feet." I turned back to see both popular perfect bodied cheerleaders fall on the floor and to the feet of their former sub.

I closed the door smiling...many more devious ideas spinning in my head.

The End...for now....

Coming in the future: Best Present Ever: MILF Neighbor

12