Best Quality

Story Info
A different kind of proposal.
879 words
3.75
61.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

She was nervous. Meiying knew what was going to happen tonight and no amount of makeup or perfume would prepare her for this. Liu was going to propose tonight.

Most girls would be delighted but Meiying was petrified. When she'd met Liu a year ago, she would never have thought that she'd find someone so perfect for her. He was handsome, Occidental and had a dream job running a division of Honda. His house was immaculate, his car was fast and sporty and he kissed like a porn star. So why was she so afraid? In the nearly three hundred and sixty-five days that they'd been together, they'd never had sex and she was afraid to let him know what her proclivity was. Then, he'd know that she wasn't best quality wife.

The doorman tipped his hat, holding the door open as she entered the building and she rode the elevator to the twelfth floor, knocking on Liu's door and giving him her best apprehensive smile when he answered.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi." She accepted his kiss, molding her body to his lean, sinewy frame and sighing at the strength in the arms wrapped around her. His dark eyes searched hers and a slow smile drew across his handsome features. "You missed me?"

"Of course I did." He grinned and led her into the living room, pouring them both ice-cold, freshly-made cosmopolitans from a pitcher. Meiying noticed that he looked especially handsome this evening: his silk shirt was dark blue, his black pants were crisp and his black hair was spiked and fresh and her heart took a special leap with that knowledge. She sipped her drink, following him down the short set of steps to the fireplace and snuggling against him as they sat and watched the flames.

"How was your trip?"

"Very profitable." Liu grinned and began to tell her of his trip, describing the long meetings and the scantily-clad entertainment. "I went to the strip club, honey, but you know I had to."

"Yes, I know." Meiying sighed at the thought of her handsome fiancée in a strip club filled with women who'd do anything for the money in his wallet. Maybe this wasn't going to work after all. She couldn't marry a man who wasn't interested in being faithful.

"I have to tell you something."

Meiying and Liu stared at each other, laughing as they realized that they'd both spoken the same words. He touched her hand, stroking her thin fingers and gave her a reassuring smile.

"You go first."

"No, Liu. You go ahead."

She took a deep breath and looked over at him, noticing the body language that took him from her side and propelled him to his feet. "Meiying, I don't want to mince words so I'm just going to come out and say it … " She held her breath as he knelt at her side, gathering her hands in his. "I love you and I want to marry you." Her heart soared but slowly floated back to earth when she saw the look of concern in his eyes. "But I have something I need to tell you first."

Meiying squeezed his fingers, silently letting him know that she was supportive. "What is it, Liu? Tell me."

"I … I like ass."

The words soaked into her brain and it took several moments before Meiying realized that her dream was coming true. "W-What?"

"You know that we haven't had sex yet … "

"Yes?"

"It's because I like ass. I like to fuck ass. Pussy is okay but I love to fuck a tight ass." He stared at her, almost as astonished as she was to hear the words coming out of his mouth. Long moments of silence passed and he glared into her almond-shaped eyes, wondering what she was thinking. "Meiying?"

Meiying had ruminated on his words long enough. She set her glass down, turned around, dropped her thong to the floor and knelt on the couch, throwing her arms over the back. "Do me, Liu."

Liu didn't think twice. He dashed into the bedroom, grabbed the new bottle of baby oil, squirted a small amount on his cock, then let a thin stream dribble down the golden crack of her ass. The sight of her oiled asscheeks made his heart pound and he stroked himself, the thick head of his cock aiming toward her winking dark golden hole. "Are you sure?"

Meiying pushed her ass backward and was rewarded with the sharp pain and fullness of feeling associated with a cock sliding up into her ass. She gasped and trembled at the same time, enjoying the easy slide of his body inside hers and happily letting him pound her until she was vibrating with an orgasm that made her pussy squirt down her thighs. Liu came seconds afterward, pumping her ass full of cum and cuddling against her as they enjoyed the aftermath of their lovemaking.

"Liu?"

"Yes, Meiying."

"I love having my ass fucked."

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes."

"Good." Liu felt his cock harden, expanding in the semen-slicked canal of her ass. "Will you marry me?"

The word hissed out of her mouth as Liu pushed his cock back into her ass. "Yes."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers