Best Slumber Party Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

Finally satisfied, we rested in silence, moving slightly apart to find cooler spots, admiring our beauty on the ceiling, letting our hands move over ourselves and each other as they would, sharing a new and special intimacy.

But even though my lust had been sated momentarily, I still couldn't resist the opportunity to take the experience of caressing her to its limit. I was reminded of a picture I had seen once of two nude women lying next to each other, each with one hand on their own pussy and one on the other's, and the idea thrilled me enormously. I wondered if I dared hope to imitate it.

Sheana watched in silence, still breathing heavily, as I reversed my position on the bed to bring my face next to her groin. The hair on her mound really was very similar to that on her head, although much curlier. My exploratory finger stirred a few of the curls around playfully, and she slid her hand under mine to hold some of the hair away from her opening, exposing her delightful clit to my direct gaze. I looked at her and smiled. She had guessed intuitively I only wanted to look, to compare hers with mine, the same as children do in showers and bedrooms all over the world.

Raising one of my knees, I reciprocated by spreading my lower lips open with one hand so she could see my own most secret pinkness. I licked my right index finger and let it rest right on her tiny love-bump. Stroking her clitoris seemed so natural, so friendly. There was a mixed sense of familiarity and strangeness about doing it, my fingers knowing their way through familiar territory but without the usual responding sensations deep inside. Running my moistened fingertip up and down her inner labia made her murmur again, and then she was touching me between my own legs.

I felt the excitement of discovery anew as my clitoris received someone else's bare touch for the first time. I had rubbed up against boys sometimes, exciting for both of us, but this was the real thing. She started to squeeze the hood gently, vibrating it from side to side. It felt very good, but I was still too sensitive from my last climax to really enjoy it so I gave an encouraging sound but then gently removed her hand from me. She seemed to understand and again I let my instincts take the next step.

I licked my left thumb and rotated her whole clit under it in firm, regular circles, using the same pace and rhythm I liked for myself.

"Yes, do it like that," she whispered. "That's it. That's it. Oh yes."

Her thighs parted, showing me more of her and giving me better access to her whole pubis. I felt incredibly excited about being able to arouse her this much. The thought flashed through my mind: how many of the boys we both knew would have given anything to be in my position, making love to beautiful, sexy Sheana? Taking my fantasy further, I discovered an urge to penetrate her, to see what it felt like for both of us.

Still rubbing her with my thumb, I let a fingertip slip into the crevice between her pink lips to extract the moisture I found there, smearing it around the entrance and adding it to her clit. Her face showed no sign of stopping me - instead, her eyes shut tightly and her hands now slid right away from me under her pillow. As gently as I could, I eased my index finger further into her, surprised at how easily it slid into the cavern beyond her lips. I moved cautiously, exploring the walls on all sides, delighted when Sheana made little mews of pleasure.

Was there such a thing as a G-spot? I had never been able to find one inside myself, but perhaps it was easier if someone else tried to locate it. I rubbed a hard area on the top wall of her vagina, almost underneath her clitoris so my fingers were virtually rubbing against each other through her skin. The effect was immediate. Sheana groaned loudly, bucked her hips and pushed my left hand away to rub herself faster. I inserted a second finger, increasing my internal stroking to match her new tempo and suddenly there was a squelching sound from her pussy and to my surprise a fine liquid began spurting into my palm in a series of wet pulses. Her body tightened and released three or four times all over before she finally slumped still. It was an amazing sight. I let my finger slip out slowly and raised it to inhale the now familiar aroma of her love juices.

I embraced her and she responded with gratitude. As her breathing slowed, we kissed and stroked each other warmly and gently, enjoying her passage down from her peak. Then, as my fingers accidentally triggered a ticklish spot on her tummy, she giggled suddenly and with that, the spell was broken. We laughed together then, and through our happiness, I was sure she was indicating she wouldn't be treating our experience together too seriously and neither should I. In a way, it was a relief to sense we would still be friends without having this episode hanging over us, but my personal vow to experiment sexually was still in force, and I wanted to take it still further, as far as possible, before the night was over.

As she sat on her edge to look for her nightie, I rolled off the waterbed on my side, a more difficult task than on a conventional model, and straightened the sheets from habit. Sheana, still nude and obviously careless of me seeing her body now, helped me pull up the covers on the other side. We chuckled together as I mentioned my image of Kim's parents' faces if they ever found out what had happened on their bed tonight.

Finally we stood facing each other on opposite sides of the bed, both of us feeling unashamed and still quite aroused, particularly in my case.

"You know what? I've always wanted to walk around someone else's house in the nude," I said. "I'm going to do it right now."

"Let's do it together," she said, smiling. She walked around the bed and took my hand, leading me out the door. Her inhibitions had been greatly diminished over the last hour.

We continued down the long hallway hand in hand, occasionally making eye-contact and giggling at our naughtiness. As we were about to pass a large window, Sheana stopped suddenly, about to crawl past it, but I had other ideas. I looked out over the large backyard to the neighbouring house. There was no-one to be seen anywhere. I raised my hands over my head and did a few exotic dance moves for the benefit of anyone who might be out there, jumping up and down to shake my breasts dramatically. Exhibiting my nudity 'safely' was a thrill then and one I still enjoy. The sudden possibility of staying nude all night in this strange house was a real turn-on.

"Come on!" I said to Sheana, reaching out to pull her across in front of the window as well. "Nobody's watching." She looked out fearfully at first but then she cracked a smile and joined me in some more impromptu nude aerobics. Her breasts, being larger, naturally bobbed around a lot more than mine, and she was careful not to be too enthusiastic in her jumps in case she hurt herself.

Stopping to take some deep breaths, I said, "Okay, here's a dare for you. What do you think Kim and Kaia would say if we walked in on them like this?"

Sheana gave a little squeal. "No way! No way! I'm putting my nightie back on!"

She turned and raced back into the bedroom, returning with her nightshirt pulled hastily over her head.

I put my hands on my hips and struck a bold pose. "I guess it'll have to be just me then," I said. "Come on."

I led her back to the living room, pausing to listen at the door, now slightly ajar. Someone had turned on the stereo to play some familiar classical music softly, but otherwise there were no sounds from within.

I pushed gently on the door to widen the crack, and was surprised to find Kim and Kaia were not there. Instead, there was a long padded mat unrolled on the carpet, a rolled towel at the head and a large jar of fragrant gel available beside it. I realised I was feeling quite sleepy but looked inquiringly at Sheana, wondering if she was interested in giving or receiving a massage.

Sheana seemed quite pleased, gave me a nod and pointed first at me and then the mat. Quietly, I arranged myself face down on it, resting my forehead on the wrapped towel, making myself as comfortable as possible, looking forward to enjoying more sensual touching from Sheana's warm, wonderful hands.

Her palms applied the first abundant coat of the gel, first cool then quickly warm, as it slid smoothly across my back. Time became irrelevant as her fingers rubbed, kneaded and caressed more of the gel into my shoulders and up and down my spine. It was so fantastically relaxing, I forgot about Kimberly and Kaia completely, appreciating only my girlfriend's skill in guessing exactly where to rub me, how hard to do it, and how long to do it before moving on. I drifted along, sometimes visualising her beautiful body, recalling my exultation after her orgasms, wondering whether I would get the chance to do it again before morning. As her hands slid down confidently onto my buttocks, I shivered internally. Why hadn't I known she was so good at this? I would have invited her home after school much more often - whenever the rest of my family was out for a few hours.

Suddenly, I felt the tremors of other feet entering the room. I stiffened instinctively for a moment, about to cover myself hastily with my hands, but Sheana pressed her hands into my back to stop me and whispered into my ear.

"Relax - just relax - everything's fine."

I did as she directed, trying to regain my relaxed state although I knew Kim and Kaia must now be sitting next to us, watching her superb manipulations. Gradually I shifted my thoughts back into Sheana's hands, consciously relaxing each part of my body in turn. She was caressing my feet now, creating feelings so exquisite as she stroked and pinched me there, I couldn't help but give a little whimper.

Then, just as it seemed I had reached a plateau of enjoyment, my mind trapped within Sheana's beautiful fingers, suddenly there were other hands joining in, one pair working up and down my leg, the other criss-crossing back and forth across my lower back, finding and easing tensions I hadn't known existed. Stopping what was happening was unthinkable - everything felt so, so good. It was all pure pleasure, but a different kind of pleasure from the one caused by touching my nipples or my clitoris. It was very arousing but in a slower, broader, fuller way, the kind of pleasure which felt like it could be sustained for hours, building up to an eventual bonfire of stimulation. I soaked up each new feeling with murmurs of contentment.

With a sudden flash of excitement, it occurred to me I could roll over - but it was such a scary thought. It meant all three girls would see me fully naked, all three would be touching me - and where would they touch me? On my breasts, between my legs? What if they added their tongues, licking my sensitive areas as they continued to caress me with all six hands? Would they keep going till they made me come? The ideas were so daring, so thrilling, I knew I had to do it, I summoned up the will to turn, I prepared myself to roll, when -

- suddenly the phone rang, cutting with a shock into the reigning mood of intimacy. All the hands froze and I opened my eyes with great reluctance, before coming to my senses at sickening speed. It seemed Kimberly and Kaia had also taken the opportunity to undress, their flimsy garments scattered on the carpet, leaving them nude except for Kim's gold jewellery and Kaia's black studded choker around her neck. I stared fascinated at Kim's bare bottom and swivelling hips as she sauntered over to the desk with the phone, curling up in the large padded lounge chair to take the call.

"Hello?... Mark, we agreed you wouldn't call tonight... Because I've got people over here, remember? No, everyone's staying all night, I'm not going anywhere... No, no boys allowed!... I don't know if you know them or not... wouldn't you like to know? As it happens, we're giving each other massages at the moment - amongst other things... what? What am I wearing?"

A call from one of her current boyfriends was predictable enough, I supposed, but I was still very annoyed my massage had come to a halt so abruptly.

The three of us on the floor were all sitting up now, Kaia and I subtly comparing our bodies while trying to appear disinterested in each other, avoiding eye contact. Sheana was the only one still partially robed. Kimberly gave us a big wink as she unfolded her legs from beneath her bottom and crossed them tightly as she had earlier. She was obviously becoming very excited as she sat in the nude, talking to her boyfriend with the rest of us watching.

"Let's just say it wouldn't take me long to describe... of course I am, how else can you do a massage properly? You should know that, after last week... So where are you at the moment? Are you? And what are you wearing?... Mmm, they're the ones I like, aren't they? The ones that show off your cute little arse?" She chuckled throatily. "Sorry, what? I beg your pardon?... I'm sorry, Mark, are you trying to make this an obscene phone call?"

Sheana immediately uttered a scream of laughter, which her hands could only partially muffle. This set Kaia and me off as well, all of us giggling excitedly. Kimberly clamped her hand over her ear and swivelled the chair away as she tried to hear what he was saying.

"Sorry? I can't hear you. They're all sitting right here... look, hold on a minute."

Kimberly placed the receiver on the desk and beckoned us all to follow her out of the living room. I was reluctant to leave but the fact Kaia rose so quickly assured me it would be best to comply. Also, her apparent nonchalance in letting me see everything she had to show, including the trimmed, light bush between her legs, challenged me to do likewise. I stood up as straight as possible, and followed.

We went only as far as a small study down the hall, a carpeted room lined with bookshelves and more paintings. As we gathered around the desk in the small room, Kim pushed a button on the phone and gave us another wicked grin.

"It's a speaker phone, so you'll be able to hear everything without being heard. Listen and learn, girls. Enjoy it."

Kaia sat in the only chair, her bottom-half hidden behind a silky oak desk. Sheana and I sat on the floor with our backs against opposite walls, awaiting developments. There had already been so many new thrills and surprises, and now this. Was Kimberly really going to let us listen in on a sexy call from her boyfriend?

There was a beep from the phone on the desk and Kimberly's voice was relayed clearly.

"Still there, Mark?"

"You bet I am, you beautiful bitch." His voice was deep and strong, confident and masculine, but also slightly breathless. The flow of adrenalin inside me began again. I wanted another trip to the toilet but I didn't dare move - I couldn't bear to miss a second of what I hoped would happen.

"I'm glad to hear it. Well, I've sent them all out to have another swim, so let's get back to where we were." Her voice moved smoothly into a velvety tone with a vampish quality which gave us all another giggle. "So you rang me up to talk dirty while you have a wank, did you? Well, I want to know if you're ready to do it, Mark. Let me hear you take your pants off and put some lubricant on your hand. Have you got something there you like using?"

His voice became definitely excited. "Yeah - I got some cooking oil - have to be careful not to spill any on the sheets."

"Mmm, some nice slippery oil... I bet it feels really good when you use it, doesn't it? Have you got your pants off for me now, Mark? Are you lying on your bed looking at your dick? Is it hard?"

"You bet it is - I'm lying here flat on my back and I'm rubbing the oil all over my hard cock right now - all up and down it - come on, say something else, Kim."

"Mmm, good - I can imagine exactly what you look like, and it's making me so hot and wet, I'm dripping with it. Let me tell you what I'm doing. I've taken all my clothes off, and I'm sitting here in the big comfy chair in the living room, you know the one, and the cover's rubbing against my bare skin - mmm, God, it feels so nice..."

At this point, Kaia suddenly groaned loudly.

"I can't take this," she said in a strained voice. She leapt up and walked quickly past us to the door to turn off the lights before leaving, closing the door behind her. Apart from the little red glow from the phone console, Sheana and I were now alone in the darkness. I was pleased. Now I could let my mind focus on the voices, and even better, I could slip a hand between my thighs and massage my clitoris freely without worrying about how I looked doing it. As I listened and rubbed myself quietly in quick, light circles, I enjoyed the realisation Sheana was doing exactly the same thing to herself. Her quicker breathing was a dead giveaway.

"Now Mark, give your dick a rest for a minute and rub your chest for me... God, I'd love to be there in bed with you now, you big stud, I'd rub your oil into you so well... give your little brown nipples a squeeze for me, make them stand up hard, as hard as your cock is now..."

Mark's contributions at this point consisted mainly of heavy breathing, groans and the occasional mumbled obscenity. I knew Mark - I had seen him escorting Kimberly many times but knowing he was stroking his cock in his bed at this very second while I listened to every grunt he made was extremely arousing. I was peaking quickly, but I was determined to draw the pleasure out for as long as possible, wanting to time my cumming to precisely the same moment as his.

Kimberly was obviously getting excited herself as she continued her erotic whisperings into the phone.

"God, talking to you like this is making my tits so hard... and my little cunt is sopping. Listen to this - I'm going to put the phone down between my legs for a second so you can hear my fingers going in and out..."

There was a muffled rhythmic squelching sound on the line for several seconds. Visualising Mark's penis making that exact sound as it drove in and out of Kimberly's cunt was a big turn-on. My breath came quicker and I fingered myself faster.

"Did you like that sound, Mark? Because I loved making it for you. I've got three fingers inside now and I'm rubbing my clit at the same time... and.. Oh my God!"

Her voice froze mid-sentence.

"Huh? Are you still there, Kim?"

"Oh Kaia..." Her voice took on a whole new tone. She sounded awe-struck, impressed, admiring.

Mark was becoming concerned now. "Kim, is there someone else there?"

"Mark, I hope you don't mind but it seems Kaia - you know my friend Kaia - I think she'd like to... join in. Would you mind if she did?"

"Uh, no... I guess not... I mean... if it's what you want... what's she doing?"

Kaia's voice came on the line.

"Hello Mark. (giggle) Are you having a good time over there?"

"Uh, hi Kaia. How are you?" He seemed unsure of what was happening. That made at least two of us.

"Well, now, I'm doing just great. How about you just keep doing whatever it is you're doing..." (it was obvious she knew exactly what he was doing) "... and I'll let you know what's going on here. O.K.?"

"Uh... O.K."

"Mmm, good. For starters, right now I'm holding one of Kim's boobs in my hand, her left one. God, her nipples get so long when they get hard, don't they? And so sensitive."

"Oh shit, yeah, they do, they do!" Listening to a girl lasciviously describe the qualities of his girlfriend's breasts as she fondled them was making Mark almost excited enough to have a cardiac arrest.

"I bet you really love sucking on them, don't you Mark? Does she let you do that to her? Have you ever heard this before?"

A delightfully obscene mix of wet slurping and indiscriminate female moaning filled our ears. As it went on and on, growing in intensity and passion, I realised Sheana had moved. She was in front of me, kneeling close, her head was dipping down, there was the briefest moment when I felt her scorching breath on my own breast and then as her mouth attached itself hungrily to my most responsive nipple, I knew I had entered pure sex heaven.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers