Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisher took a seat and pulled out his books while she went over to order his coffee.

"What'll it be ma'am?" Vicky, the barista asked. "Iced or hot hazelnut latte?"

"Large iced for me and a large coffee with cream and sugar for my friend over there."

The bubbly redhead leaned far over the counter to get a good look at Fisher. "Oh, he's cute" she cooed. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Annabelle giggled and shook her head. "We went on a date Saturday. A really good date and spent some time together a few other times." She forced herself to put on a stern face and teased, "You shouldn't be asking your superior about her love life."

Vicky laughed as she began making the order. "Since when?"

Annabelle's serious face broke and she giggled. "I don't know. I'm sure it's in the employee handbook somewhere." She softened her voice so Fisher wouldn't overhear. "I really like him. He's a special guy. But, no, he's not my boyfriend, yet."

"Do you want him to be?" the barista asked, raising a questioning brow.

Annabelle felt like a shy little girl, twirling her finger in her caramel hair. "Maybe..."

"Maybe or yes?"

"Yes. Yes, very much so."

Vicky grinned, and then finished making the coffees. She handed them to Annabelle, who took them and returned to Fisher.

He looked up at her as she came over. She placed his coffee on the table, and then ran her hand through his hair with her now empty hand.

"I have a question," he said as he took the lid off of his cup to let the steamy beverage cool a little.

"I have an answer."

"Do you always take the train home when you get off work late?"

"Yeah, why?" She sucked her flavored latte through the straw and put her weight on one leg, cocking her hip to the side.

He tingled all over from her fingers playing with his hair. "I would like to stay here until you get off so I can take you home. Tonight, and anytime you get off late."

Her heart melted, it had been doing that a lot lately. "That's sweet, but I'm a big girl from the city. I've been doing this for years. I can get home by myself." Her tone didn't come off as cocky; merely she was showing her independence.

"I know you are." Fisher reached up and took her hand off of his head, and then held it. "But, I want to know you're safe. It's the gentleman in me. I'll sleep better at night if I know you're not riding the train late at night."

She looked down into his hazel eyes and nodded her head. "No one has ever treated me like you do. I'm just not used to all of this, but I like it."

"I'm not like every other guy am I?" Fisher asked with a grin, and then kissed the back of her hand.

She ran her finger over his square jaw, and then lingering on the dimple on his chin. "No, you're so good. How did you get this way?"

"My mom and dad raised me well, I guess."

"They definitely did. I need to thank them." She leaned down to drop a kiss on his brow. "I need to get back to work, but I'll come hang out with you when I can."

*****

Annabelle leaped into his embrace when she met him at the train station on Friday morning. He had met her there before class all week and walked her there after they had lunch. She hugged him so tight, squeezing the air out of his body while coating his face with kisses.

It felt like it had been an eternity since he left her apartment last night after a home-made dinner, a movie, and another intense make out session. She left like a teenager again with him, back when making out and touching each other was all that was needed for satisfaction. Waiting to have sex with him was agony, but she immensely enjoyed falling in love with him.

Fisher took her tote bag from her once they had stopped hugging. He put it over his neck and shoulder. The strap awkwardly sat around his backpack. After taking her hand, they walked to class.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Very well. I always sleep great after you've been over." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I sleep great after being at your place too. Speaking of your place, our project is due on Monday, are you going to have time to put the finishing touches on it with me this weekend? I know how busy you are, so it's okay if I have to finish it up."

"Actually," she tightened her grip on his hand. "Joseph, the guy I covered for on Tuesday night, called me this morning and said that he was going to cover my shifts tonight and Sunday to repay me."

"So you're off all weekend?" His voice was filled with excitement.

"That would be correct, sir. But, Saturday, let's not think about school cause I have an awesome date planned for us."

"Oh do you? Who said I was free on Saturday?" He shot her a teasing grin.

The couple stopped at the corner, waiting for the pedestrian signal to change.

"Well, I just assumed. Are you free on Saturday?"

"I am. What do you have in mind?"

They crossed the crosswalk among a herd of other people. She waited to speak until they had space again.

"I think it's only fair that I keep it a secret since you kept last week a secret from me."

"Fair enough," he said with a nod, and then they shared a smile.

*****

In the middle of class, Annabelle ripped a sheet of paper from her spiral notebook. She scribbled a note to Fisher, folded it up, and then dropped it on his desk.

He smiled as he unfolded the paper. His grin became even wider as he read the words she had written, "Are you my boyfriend?" Again, the question mark had a heart for the dot.

He quickly wrote back, "If you want me to be. It would make me very happy to call you my girlfriend."

She quietly squealed and wiggled in her seat upon reading his note. They locked eyes and she winked. She wrote a few words, and then handed it back to him.

The note said, "YES YES! YES! Please call me your girlfriend!"

*****

Annabelle's head was in his lap and her body was curled up on the sofa. Fisher's hand ran through her silky locks. Her cheek nuzzled against his crotch and he looked away from the movie they were watching to look down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was purring contently.

Fisher smiled and took his hand away from her side to gently remove her glasses. He cradled her head so that he didn't wake her up while he stretched to place her spectacles on the coffee table. He glanced over to see Clover who was sleeping with her head on Annabelle's calf.

He continued to stoke her hair for the remainder of the movie. He loved having her asleep on him. They had spent any time that they could together and each moment was special. He watched her chest rise and fall and listened to the soft sound of her breathing.

"You're so pretty, Annabelle, I hope you know that," he whispered as he curled his fingers in her hair.

Fisher looked down at her more than he looked at the screen. She looked so peaceful laying on him with her hand curled over her thigh. He thought about all that they had shared since they met and how much more he wanted to be with her. His hands never strayed to inappropriate places while she slept.

He wanted her in so many ways and waiting had started to become agony for himself. There was an almost constant fight between his morals and his hormones raging inside of him when he was with her and when he was thinking about her. He continued to tell himself that it would happen soon enough. He knew that they had a connection that was growing deeper with each passing day. But, he wanted to love her first. Those feelings were already stirring up inside of him, but he didn't know how she felt. He'd wait years for her to say those three little words before sleeping with her.

When the movie was over, it was nearing midnight. He didn't want to wake her so that he could head home. His eyes were getting heavy, so he grabbed one of the pillows from the corner of the couch and propped it up behind his head. He turned off the television, and then closed his eyes. He continued to caress her until he fell asleep.

*****

Annabelle opened her eyes, blinking them and giving them a moment to adjust to the darkness. She realized she was still on his lap and it had to be quite late. She lifted herself off him, and then grabbed her cell phone and glasses off of the coffee table. She didn't remember taking them off and it made her smile knowing that he must have done it.

She looked at the time and gasped, "Three-o-two?" She whispered to herself, "Goodness, I must have been more tired than I thought."

Her phone was tossed back to the table. The noise woke up the dog. She perked her head up in response before stretching.

Annabelle uncurled herself from the sofa, and then sat up. Fisher was sleeping awkwardly on the couch, with his head kind of on the arm of it, but with his butt flat so he didn't mess up her pillow of his lap. She leaned over and kissed his lips repeatedly until he woke up.

His arm wrapped around her before his eyes opened. He mumbled something inaudible that made her giggle.

"Darling, come on, let's go to bed," she said softly, continuing to kiss his lips. "Come on, get up, it'll be just for a minute that you have to be awake."

Fisher rubbed his tired eyes, and then ran his hand over his cheek. "What time is it?" he muttered. "I should get going back."

"No, no, that's just silly. Come on, let's go sleep in bed." She nuzzled her nose with his. "Come on. Let's sleep. I'm not letting you drive right now."

Fisher's mind was clouded with grogginess. Proper thoughts were hard to come by. He just nodded and mumbled, "Okay, sleep sounds good."

He pushed himself off of the couch, and then helped her up. She kept her hand in his and he followed her to her room. Together, they pulled the comforter and sheets down on her bed.

"Get yourself comfy, I'm going to put some PJs on." Annabelle grabbed a couple of things from her dresser before disappearing into the bathroom.

For a moment he smiled. He still hadn't seen her nude or in just panties yet, and liked that she wanted him to still wait for the surprise. He took off his cargo shorts, but left his t-shirt on. A quick glance down told him that he needed to button the fly of his boxers.

She emerged from the bathroom wearing tiny pink and purple plaid shorts. Fisher wondered for a moment how they qualified as clothes. He watched her stretch up on her tip-toes to turn the light off on the fan. He admired her hard nipples pressing against her shirt for a second before the room went dark.

Annabelle climbed into bed and her dog jumped up to curl up at the foot of the bed. Fisher slid in and laid back. Her mattress felt like a giant pillow in itself.

She was laying on her side with her hair strewn across the pillow. "Cuddle me, Fisher," she whispered.

Without hesitation, he slid over and turned onto his side. He wrapped his arm around her waist and the other slipped beneath her neck. He was careful not to pull on her hair. She wiggled back into him to close the space between their bodies to nothing. Her top leg curled over his and she hooked her foot under his calf.

"This is lovely," Fisher happily sighed.

"It really is." She smiled, feeling his kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight, boyfriend."

"Goodnight, girlfriend."

****

Fisher smiled, breaking the staring contest game that he and Annabelle had been playing for the last several minutes. He broke down into a chuckle, unable to contain himself anymore.

She shook her head, giggled, and playfully pushed him down onto his back on top of the blanket. She mounted him, sitting up in his lap. Her fingers flew up and down his sides, tickling him.

"I can't help it. Your eyes are too pretty!" He laughed uncontrollably and squirmed under her. "I have to smile when I look into your eyes," he tried to protest.

She stopped tickling him for the moment and grinned. "That's sweet, but rules are rules, the loser gets tickles!" Her tickling raid continued.

When she finally stopped, he was left gasping for breath. He looked up at her, admiring her beauty against the backdrop of the lake. He wondered what he had done to deserve such a gorgeous woman.

She knew that he was drinking her in, it was becoming his favorite past time when they were together. Annabelle stayed perched on top of him, sitting still because she felt his cock stirring with life and she didn't want to embarrass him by giving him an erection before running to the water in front of the busy lakefront.

"I always say, a good tickle should be followed by a good kiss." His hands ran up and down her smooth, bare thighs.

Annabelle finished pulling the rubber band out of her side ponytail, and then dropped down to kiss him.

Their tongues danced together for several beautiful moments before she suddenly got up to her feet. Quickly, she put away the containers that had held their picnic lunch they had.

He was still reveling in the sensations of the kiss that they shared and was even more overpowered by watching her pull her green sun dress over her head. As the fabric came up, it was as if he was watching everything in slow motion, revealing inches of her flesh bit by bit.

His mouth went dry, seeing her in a pink bikini with green and white polka dots. He still hadn't seen her fully in lingerie and realized there was no way that it could get better than this. She had been topless when they made out a couple of times, but there was something special about seeing her nudity partially, but barely covered.

The halter neck of the top of her bikini was wrapped around her neck and tied at the back. Her tanned flesh glowed in the sun and her breasts were barely held within the material. He wanted to reach up and tug on the ties on the side of her bottoms, but knew that wouldn't be near proper, especially in this setting.

Annabelle smiled as she dropped her dress on top of the blanket. "What are you staring at?" she giggled.

"The most gorgeous woman on the planet."

She giggled more when he licked his lips. "You're too sweet." She squatted down to drop a quick kiss on his lips. "Now, take this off," she tugged at his shirt, "and let me see that sexy chest of yours."

Fisher groaned softly and grinned. "Yes, baby." He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it behind him.

Immediately, her hand ran over his smooth, muscular chest. "You're so fucking hot," she muttered, watching herself touch him. She lightly pulled on the little hairs between his pectorals.

"You're hotter."

She shook her head and grinned. "No way. You're a stud."

He was about to say something, but she had gotten up again and was running towards the water. He hopped up to his feet and chased her across the sand.

When he reached her, their feet were in the water. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. Her legs swung in the air and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Fisher spun in circles as he led them deeper into the lake.

Water was up to his chest and he maneuvered her body so that she could wrap her legs around his hips. They felt like the only people in the world. He made sure she held her breath, and then bent his knees, dipping them under the water.

The intertwined couple came back up and Annabelle giggled her happy melodious tune. Droplets of water ran down her body and her hair stuck to parts of her face. One of his hands came off of her ass and he pushed the hair off of her cheeks.

He smiled, she loved his smile. It made her wonder how she had ever been sad or could be sad ever again. Their gazes caught and both of their hearts sped up several beats.

The moment was perfection. Her fingers traced up and down the back of his neck and the top of his back. He held her to him, protecting her from being too deep in the water. Their bodies were pressed together and their eyes were locked. She was with her perfect man and he was with his perfect woman.

"I love you, Fisher," she said before even realizing it. Once she had, she didn't want to take it back. She was sure now and had to tell him. It had been far too long since she was in love and there was no way she was going to let another second pass by without him knowing.

His body trembled as he was overwhelmed with emotion. He felt his eyes growing wet like the gentle waves that were splashing against them. His heart was swollen and he had to clear his throat to speak. He wanted to make sure he spoke clearly to her.

"I love you, Annabelle." He kissed her lips repeatedly, not stopping to speak, "I've loved you since the moment I saw you."

She kept kissing him as her words came out, "I was worried you'd say it was too soon. But, I couldn't hold it in anymore."

"Never too soon. There aren't rules when it comes to love."

*****

"So this is the infamous Annabelle," Fisher's roommate said with a smile.

The couple smiled at him. Her hand was locked with his and her other hand held his arm.

"This would be her." Fisher's voice beamed with pride.

"And you must be Garrett." She took her hand off of her boyfriend's arm and extended it to him. "I've heard a lot about you."

They shared a firm handshake, and then she wrapped her palm back around his arm.

Garrett chuckled, "I'm sure I've heard more about you." He winked.

"Don't embarrass me, please," Fisher pleaded. "I'm just grabbing some clothes, and then we will be out of your hair."

Fisher kissed her hand before letting it go. He went to his closet and she sat down on his twin bed, crossing her legs.

Annabelle giggled, "Aw, come on." She turned her eyes to Garrett. "Has he been talking about me?"

"He doesn't stop. Ever. I'm serious. It's like I've been living with a girl ever since he met you."

"Oh really?" she cooed, flicking her eyes back to Fisher before returning them to his roommate. "What sort of things does he say?"

"How great you are, how pretty you are. That you make him laugh and he loves how playful you are. He likes when you giggle. You are a fantastic cook, and I know that from personal experience."

"Oh! He shared his left overs with you? I'm glad you liked them."

Fisher's cheeks were bright red. He had finished stuffing a few articles of clothes into a bag and went over to take Annabelle's hand. He helped her off of the bed. "That's enough Garrett. Don't embarrass me anymore."

"What's there to be embarrassed about?" she asked sweetly. "It sounds like you've been saying really nice things."

"Well yes. There's nothing but nice things to say about you."

*****

Annabelle nuzzled into his shoulder after spending an amazing day with him. Her body was tucked into his nook and her hand rubbed up and down his chest. Ever since the first night she offered to have sex with him, she had backed off, waiting until he was ready. But, she needed something and she needed it urgently.

"Are you still awake?" she asked quietly. Her fingers ran along his abdomen, just above the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"Yes, I've just been enjoying having you against me. Why?"

She couldn't help but smile from his words. She pushed herself up onto one arm and looked down at him. "I want to tend to you. Can I?" Her voice had changed tones into a something sultry that he hadn't heard from her.

"Tend to me? What do you mean?" Fisher reached up and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears.

She nibbled her lip for a moment as her fingers drifted back up to his bare chest, and then circled his nipple. "You'll find out. Do you trust me?"

"Very much."

Annabelle leaned down and muttered against his lips, "Just relax. I'll take very good care of you." She kissed him gently before sitting up on her knees.

He watched with rapt attention as she pulled her shirt over her head. The bedside lamps gave him the clarity to admire her full breasts and dark pink nipples. Her golden locks cascaded down past her shoulders. His cock began to give her the same attention as his eyes. He gasped upon seeing her naked torso in full view.

1...34567...12