Bet Your Ass Ch. 1 & 2

Story Info
Wife loses bet and must submit to lucky husband.
3.9k words
4.22
98.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story_time
story_time
48 Followers

CHAPTER ONE – The Bet

"You'll never stop smoking," Allison said with unconcealed contempt. "You promise and promise but you can't do it. Five years and how many times have you tried? Jesus, why can't you just stop?"

"Maybe I'm not properly motivated," Randi said in an inappropriately playful mood. "I just lack the sufficient reward."

"Oh no buster," Allison said. "We've tried that, remember. Blow jobs every morning. Anal sex. I have done all kinds of motivating and you're still smoking. You just can't stop."

"Want to bet?"

"Sure, what have I got to lose," Allison said, completely fed up and approaching a furious rage. "Do I get something when you lose?"

"What do you want?"

"I want pictures of you. Lots of them that will be very embarrassing."

Randi looked at her funny.

"Use your head silly," Allison said. "Unlike some people, don't get off on stuff like that. However, I am sure you don't want me showing them to my friends."

"You wouldn't," Randi said.

"If it would make you stop smoking I would," Allison said, without a trace of guilt or remorse.

"After a moment, Randi said," Fine but if you want that, you have to put up big. I want you for a weekend to do whatever I want."

"Define whatever you want," Allison said.

"Me being the person. Whatever I can imagine or request being what you do," Allison said. "I'm not letting you use this to get me to sleep with another woman." "Okay, fine, no other people," Randi conceded.

"You won't win anyways," Allison said, although she seemed less sure of herself. "And no weird stuff."

"No deal," Randi said, sensing he had a shot at not having to concede anymore. "No conditions other than no other people and nothing in public."

"That's too much," Allison said.

"Fine, no deal."

"Asshole."

"Smoke Nazi."

"Fine. Fuck you, but when you lose you not only have to let me take these picture but you have to give me backrubs for a month…."

"Fine."

"And clean the house including the laundry."

"Done," Randi said, with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling," Allison asked.

"I'm imagining you with a vibrator and a dildo stuck in you," Randi said.

"You can't use both that the same time," Allison said.

"Yes you can if you…"

"Oh my god," Allison said. "That's disgusting."

"Want to back out of the deal," Randi asked. "I have lots worse planned if I win."

Allison seemed concerned but eventually anger overcame it. "Screw you," she said. You'll never make it a year."

"But if I do?"

"Then I will submit to anything you dream up for a week."

--

Allison was amazed when Randi made it the first month without smoking. That night, she found a pair of handcuffs in her panty drawer.

"What are these," she asked.

"I'm just preparing you for eleven months from now," Randi said. "I've always wanted to see you tied up. Oh, and remember how I always begged to spank you?"

"Is that what you have inn mind," Allison asked.

"For starters," he replied.

"What do you mean for starters," Allison asked. "You mean you want to do more than that."

"A lot more," he said. "And you're going to let me, even ask me to do it to you, or are you welching on our bet?"

"Fuck you. You'll never make it."

"But if I do?"

"Then I will do what you want and let you do that to me."

"All of it?"

"I said yes didn't I?"

"Just checking." -- By the tenth month, Allison was worried. Not once had Randi shown any signs of cracking. However, during that time, he had brought home numerous objects letting her know what to expect. The second month, it was a razor for shaving her. The third, ropes to tie her. That really scared her; being totally restrained and helpless. The fourth month was even worse; a candle. She didn't realize it until Randi told her what he was going to do with it.

Each month, she was shocked and convinced she had to welch on the bet. However, she always convinced herself he couldn't last. Finally, she knew it was too late. Randi had fought so hard that she knew she couldn't renege on the deal.

--

"Two days left," Randi said.

"Two days to what," Allison asked innocently.

"365 days since I last had a cigarette."

"I suppose you will want to collect on your bet," Allison.

"Absolutely," Randi said. "Are you going to live up to the agreement?"

"Yes," she said. "One week doing whatever you want, including all the little preludes you have so generously shared."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Randi," she said. "I am sure. I didn't believe in you and I know how important this is. But after the week is up, never again. Promise?"

"I promise."

CHAPTER TWO – Day One As a school teacher, Allison always enjoyed getting off work around 3:00 p.m., letting her do around or spend time with friends before Randi came home. Today, Randi had told her to come from work and she expected to find him waiting there for her.

In fact, she was very surprised. Today was the start of her week of submission and he hadn't done anything yet. Having bet him that he couldn't stop smoking for a year, she now had to pay up with a week as his slave. Considering he hadn't been able to stop in five years, it had seemed like a safe bet.

In the past year, he had let her know some of the things he would do to her and many of them were outrageous, including dripping candle wax on her nipples and spanking her. She had been so convinced that he wouldn't make it, she had rejected his earlier offers of ending the bet if she would admit she was wrong. However, she had been so pissed off at his attitude that she had refused and instead said that everything sounded fine with her if he could make it.

Now he had won and she was too proud to admit the things he had told her scared her.

So far though, he had made her do nothing. At 12:01 a.m., she had felt sure he would roll over in bed, wake her up and start but he had just snored through the night while Allison failed to get an ounce of sleep. When the alarm went off, she thought he might start making her do things but again he had surprised her with a completely normal morning routine. It was as if there wasn't a bet at all.

"We are starting today, aren't we," Allison finally broke down and asked.

"Yes," Randi said. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were so anxious for things to start."

"That's not what I meant," she said. However, Randi had already gone back to his paper and merely grunted in acknowledgement. She had decided to head for the door. As she reached the door, Randi did say something.

"When you're done with school, come directly home," he had said. "Do you understand?"

She had nodded. Now, it was 3:15 and she was headed home, convinced that he'd be there waiting for her. He had always talked about loving sex in the afternoon so she wasn't surprised he was taking off work to do so.

When she got home, Randi's car wasn't in the driveway, nor did she find him inside when she walked into the house. Instead, she found an envelope in the center of the entry hallway. She walked over to it, admiring the beautiful paper and large handwritten script letters spelling out her name. She opened the envelope as she headed to the kitchen to drop off her keys and grab a bottle of water.

The note was as beautiful as the envelop with painstakingly painted letters. It read…

Dear Allison,

This is the start of your week of submission. By the end of this week, we will see if you can be as brave as your words were for the last year. I never would have made it a year without a cigarette without you. However, don't expect a thank you for the next week. A bet is a bet and I intend to collect in full, as I am sure you were prepared to do if I lost.

In the kitchen, you will find a kettle on the stove and a tray with shaving cream, a razor, a bowl and some small towels. You are to boil the water and, after pouring it into the bowl, take the tray into the bedroom where I will expect you to shave yourself completely. Since I will not be there, I have positioned the video camera to capture the moment. Once you press record, I expect you to completely shave your pubic area.

A word of warning: Should I find even one hair—even stubble—down there, you will be ordered to have the shaving done by someone else. While our agreement was that no one else be involved, you also agreed to follow my directions without fail. So, follow my instructions and make yourself completely bare.

Once you are done, you will find some items in the drawer on your side of the bed. They are 1) three lengths of rope with loops at one end, three sets of handcuffs, a set of ear plugs and a blindfold. You will also note that I have inserted an eyelet into the roof. When you have shaved yourself, you are to attach two of the ropes to the bed and then put a set of handcuffs through the loops. These will be for your legs.

When you have the rope and handcuff sets attached to the bed, reposition the camera so that it will be able to see you if you were standing between the ropes. DO NOT TURN OFF THE CAMERA. It must remain running the entire time.

Then, you will take the other rope and feed it through the eyelet. There is a large knot that will make sure that it is secured. Once you have done this, you will attach each ankle to one of the handcuffs. Your legs will be shoulder length apart and you will find that you cannot close them anymore than that.

Once you have done this, you will secure the last set of handcuffs to one wrist and then put the other side through the looped rope hanging from the ceiling. At this point, you will insert the ear plugs and place the blindfold over your eyes. Once done, you will connect the other side of the handcuffs to your free wrist. I have set the length of rope at a height so that you will need to stand on your tiptoes to accomplish this last task.

Obviously, there will be nothing left for you to do after that until I come home. I will expect you to have all of this accomplished long before then. If not, we will know that you can't live up to your word.

One more thing: the camera has a clock and will track your every moment. I have estimated thirty minutes for you to shave. After that, I have estimated another fifteen minutes for you to secure yourself as specified. If you have followed my directions so far, it is 3:10 right now and you are just entering the door. I expect you to honor this time frame then and be in place no later than 3:55. It is in your best interest to make sure this schedule is kept.

The letter ended and Allison looked up at the clock: 3:20. She was already ten minutes behind schedule and in shock at the letter. She was amazed at all the preparation and surprised she hadn't caught Randi getting it all ready. She realized that she had to think quickly whether she was really willing to do this. Obviously, Randi was very serious and, to this point, it had only been Allison's mouth that had been involved.

Could she do it, she wondered. Could she really do this? Shave herself and tie herself up? What else would he make her do? Should she just admit that she couldn't commit to the bet?

Allison just didn't want to admit she was beaten. Randi was always proving how much smarter and tougher he was than she and it drove her nuts. He never berated her but there was always that smugness; that I can handle this and you can't. If she welched on the bet, it would be one more thing where she had failed. Of course, he'd understand and would accept her refusal but it would always color the relationship as far as she was concerned. Besides, she had just talked way too bravely to back out now.

Fuck it, she thought. And with that, she rushed to turn on the stove to heat of the water and then began hurriedly taking off all her clothes…

--

Shaving herself had proven harder than Allison had imagined. While she had always kept herself neat, she was amazed at just how much hair was down there. In fact, she had become so engrossed that, despite her self consciousness, she had forgotten about the video camera capturing her every move. By the time, she had finished, she had ten minutes left to tie herself up. As she rubbed a warm wet towel over herself to wipe off the last remnants of shaving cream, she quickly opened the drawer and removed the rope and handcuffs.

Working quickly, she methodically carried out Randi's directions and quickly found herself preparing to don the earplugs and blindfold. It was at this point that she finally took a moment to orient herself to her situation.

As Randi had promised, she could not close her legs. The steel from the handcuffs wasn't cold but the cuffs felt heavy and dug slightly into her ankles. Now that she had shaved, her pussy felt cold and she felt strange without any hair down there. Every movement of air sent electricity coursing through her entire midsection. The feeling was not unpleasant.

She inserted the ear plugs and realized that she couldn't hear anything. Somehow, this seemed to instantly make the whole scene seem other worldly, as if it were happening to someone else. Allison had never realized how important sound was in relating to her environment or how noisy it was, even when she was in a "quiet" place such as in her bedroom alone. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, she saw that she had less than a minute to complete her bondage and she quickly put the blindfold in place.

Then, she felt her way to the other handcuff and quickly locked it into place. It took a few moments for her to realize that she was very truly immobilized and that, without Randi's help, she was absolutely helpless. Until she had restrained her last hand, it just hadn't been scary. Now it was too late and she admitted to herself that it was very scary.

--

4:15 p.m. Fifteen minutes passed although they seemed much longer to Allison. She was sure that Randi would be by any moment. She had thought that she felt footsteps several times and had waited for him to touch her. Each time, she had realized that it was just her imagination. Her arms hurt from being over her head but hurt even worse every time she dropped them and let their weight rest on the handcuffs. The steel bit into them and, eventually, she would raise them and hold them above her head. However, it was getting harder and harder to do so.

Her legs began to hurt as well. She had thought that she was in a comfortable position. However, after a while, her thighs began to tighten from being placed farther apart than shoulder width; unnoticeable at first but increasing in its discomfort with each moment. She tried to move them around but found that the only position she wanted was to have her legs closed; something that wouldn't happen until Randi came.

She wondered how long it would be….

--

5:00 p.m. Allison's thighs burned so badly that she could no longer stand on them. Instead, she unlocked her knees and let all of her weight be held by her arms. With her hands holding onto the rope, she could rest her legs for a while. However, eventually her arms tired and she eventually had to stand up again. She could tell she was tiring though and that the lengths of time standing and holding herself were shortening. They now lasted about 45 seconds before she had to switch off.

She wondered what she would do when that time dwindled to nothing. Where was Randi, she wondered. Is this what he wanted? To make her feel pain? Did that really make him happy? What a fucking asshole, she thought.

--

5:15 p.m. By now, Allison was dying to be released. She wouldn't get pissed at him. She just wanted to be released. Her legs were burning and she could no longer completely hold on to the rope when she was in what she thought of as her "hanging phase." Instead, her entire weight was resting on her wrists inside the handcuffs. While the pressure hadn't broken the skin, it was extremely painful. However, if she kept herself from swinging, she could bear the pain, she found.

5:30 p.m. Her body was coated in sweat by now. Allison had always prided herself on keeping in shape and could do two-hour advanced step aerobics classes without tiring. In fact, she had never had to take a break, unlike most of the people in the class who couldn't keep up and quit every now and then. Allison had always refused to give in. However, she was so physically spent from her situation that she would have done anything to stop. The sweat dripping down her face rolled into her eyes, the heavy salt contact stinging her eyes. She could feel the water beading over the rest of her body, as well, especially on her legs. She was on fire.

--

6:00 p.m. Movement. Allison swore she felt movement. She estimated she had been tied up for about three hours by now and, during that time, there had been many false alarms. Always, her hoped for release from bondage never came. This time, she could feel the footsteps. Someone was coming.

Without warning, she felt a finger touch her knees. Her whole leg jerked as if an electric shock had gone through it. Slowly, the finger began moving up her thigh, parting the sweat that covered her. As it did, it felt like a hot knife slicing up her leg, becoming hotter and hotter as it rose. Finally, it came in contact with her recently shaved area.

The feeling was so jolting that Allison found herself reacting violently to the touch. The violence she soon discovered was pleasure. She was orgasming from this touch and the realization completely shocked her, especially as the finger continued to her clit. After hours of pain, she was experiencing the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. And she never wanted the moment to end.

--

Allison awoke, wondering what had happened. She finally concluded that she had passed out. The blindfold was still in place but the handcuffs and earplugs had been removed and she was lying on the bed. She gloried in the soothing comfort, never realizing how good it could feel to just lie down on a bed, loving the feeling more than any other she had ever felt.

"Hello," Allison heard Randi say. The sound was so crisp it burned into her soul. After hours of hearing nothing but her own thought, the air was alive to her and every sound invaded her. It felt as if she had never really heard anything before this, that only now was she understanding the sounds that occurred around her every day.

"Do you know what time it is," Randi asked.

Allison tried to speak and instead shook her heard signaling she didn't once she realized she was so parched she couldn't talk.

"It's 6:10," he said.

The answer shocked her. She realized then that this whole expereinec had lasted less than two hours. It seemed like a lifetime ago. She tried to lift her arms but found that she couldn't. They didn't hurt much but they were completely devoid of unassisted movement. Similarly, her legs refused to respond to her attempts to move them. While she was no longer tied up, she was still incapable of meaningful movement.

"Would you like something to drink," Randi asked.

Her mind clung to those words like a life ring. She needed fluids desperately. Her body ached, begging for it. She nodded her head.

She felt a single cold drop of water strike her cheek. The coldness ripped through her body and her body tightened from the shock. Her tongue quickly darted out to taste the liquid. It tasted glorious. Pure water. So cold and so pure that this one drop invigorated her whole body. She ached for more.

"I wonder what you would do for another drop," Randi said, his voice distant now. The words hang into an increasingly uncomfortable silence.

"Would you like some more water Allison," Randi finally asked.

She shook her head yes.

"Did you think about what you would be willing to do for water," Randi asked.

She nodded her head because she had indeed considered what she would be willing to do. And, the truth was that, at this moment, she would do anything for it. That one drop had tasted so good, better than anything she had ever had. She craved more.

story_time
story_time
48 Followers
12