Beta Rising

Story Info
John Morrison fights a battle with himself and the pack.
7.1k words
4.6
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Menacing growls, and the smell of blood permeated the air. He sat there watching Ken, his beta, trying to fight off Morrison, a delta, who boldly made a challenge. Teeth bared Kennedy stood his ground, ears flat against his head as he stared down Morrison. Morrison's lip curled in a deep growl just before he lunged another attack. Teeth ripped into Kennedy's neck as he took him to the ground, his grip tightening, slowing cutting off the air to Kennedy's lungs. From lack of oxygen Kennedy slowly passed out, unable to fight back. Morrison loosened his grip then, letting Kennedy's bloody neck fall from his mouth. He moved placing his body over Kennedy's, blood dripping from his teeth, he looked up at his alpha. Matthew, in his human form, got to his feet. Standing tall over the crowd, his long dark hair blowing in the slight breeze, his dark eyes locked on the wolf before him. He simply nodded at Morrison showing his approval.

He then spoke to the pack, "From this day on we have a new beta, John Morrison."

As he spoke, Morrison changed form, standing there before the pack. His tall lean body, showing the effects of the battle. His shoulder length, dark brown hair amiss, with blood splattered here and there. A drop of blood sliding down his chest, following the line of his abs. A slow smirk slide across his face as he noticed the alpha bitch's eyes, following that very drop of blood. He looked over her, the long dark hair nearly to the edge of her hips, full luscious curves, and beautiful dark eyes that grew even more hungry as the drop neared his lower abdomen.

The pack howled their approval then, letting Morrison know they were behind him. The pack slowly dispersed, as Morrison knelt to check on Kennedy. Shaking his wolven head in a very human movement, Kennedy tried to stagger to his feet. Getting his bearings he changed to human form. Holding his neck he looked over at Morrison.

"You're a hell of a fighter man, you'll do your job well." Kennedy said raising his free hand to shake Morrison's.

"Thank you Kennedy. I knew it wouldn't be easy, I've seen you in a fight." Morrison replied.

"Good luck Morrison, I'm sure you'll serve the pack well." Kennedy said releasing his hand, slowly walking away.

Morrison stepped to the side reaching down to grab his discarded pants. He bent to slip his pants on. He looked up as he buttoned them to see the alpha couple walking towards him. As they approached Morrison bowed his head slightly, in a show of reverence towards the couple. Matthew was the first to speak.

"You've done well Morrison. It was a tough, well fought, battle as I knew it would be with Kennedy. I and Talia welcome you as our new beta." Morrison's eyes moved from Matthew's to Talia's at the mention of her name. In a bold move he reached for the alpha bitch's hand, taking it and kissing it softly.

He stared up into her eyes as he spoke, "I will be happy to serve you both, to the best of my capabilities." Matthew sent her a warning growl through their telepathic link. Talia shivered, Morrison's affections and the soft growl from Matthew a heady combination.

Matthew pulled Talia's hand away from Morrison's grasp, taking it in his own, as Morrison straightened up to look in his eyes. Matthew's eyes grew darker then, his possessiveness of his mate shining in them. Morrison nodded, silently moving away from the couple. Matthew watched him leave, before Talia pulled his face back to hers.

"Matty, there's no need to be jealous. He was just showing his reverence to us."

"I didn't like the way he looked at you when he did that." Matthew almost growled his reply.

"Oh calm down, he just became beta, I don't think he's quite that bold."

Matthew sighed, his tension relieving a bit. "You're right. I can't help it, you're mine and I want no other male touching you."

"I know baby." She kissed him softly on the lips, "Come on, let's go check on Ken."

They headed off towards Kennedy's home, weaving through the woods. They came upon the rock path that lead to his home. Reaching the door Matthew knocked softly.

"Come in," Kennedy's voice came from inside.

Matthew opened the door, letting Talia enter first, as he closed the door behind him.

"Ooh that looks so bad." Talia said walking over to Kennedy.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Tamran, Kennedy's mate, replied.

"Morrison is quite a fighter. I didn't think he had it in him to beat me." Kennedy said wincing softly as Tamran cleaned his wounds.

"I almost laughed when I heard he challenged you. He's such a cocky little bastard, I swear he was just trying to bolster his own ego."

"Well apparently it was no joke. He had something in him. He wasn't the same Morrison as I've seen fighting other packs. There was a different look in his eyes tonight. A hunger I've never seen in him before. He wanted it, and he wanted it bad."

"There's just something about him I don't like." Matthew replied.

Talia moved over to Matthew's side, "You just haven't felt him out yet. I'm sure if you get to know him a little bit better you won't feel that way."

Kennedy got up then, and walked over to Matthew, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If you want, I can keep my eye on him for you."

"I would appreciate that Ken, just for the first few weeks. Make sure he maintains the proper decorum."

"No problem Matt. I let you know if I see anything out of line." Kennedy replied.

"Thank you Ken. Well, we should leave you and your mate be. Get rest and be well my friend."

"Will do. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ken, Tamran." Matthew smiled and headed towards the door. Talia waved and mouthed the word bye to Tamran, as she headed out the door behind Matthew.

Walking slowly through the woods, they started out towards their home. Talia moved closer to Matthew, her hand sliding along his chest.

"That was quite the fight tonight wasn't it?" she said.

"Yes it was. I quite enjoyed it actually." Matthew replied.

"Me too." Talia replied pulling him to a stop, pushing him back against a nearby tree.

"Mmmm did you now?" Matthew said with a smirk.

Talia grabbed his hand and slid it against the front of her pants. "You know how I love to see two hot men fighting for dominance."

Matthew growled softly feeling her soaked right through her pants. "I know, you're such a dirty little bitch."

"Mmm your bitch." She pinned him back against the tree, grinding against his already hard cock.

"Fuck..." Matthew moaned, quickly switching their positions.

Drawn in by the sounds, and the aroma of the alpha bitch's state, a wolf silently stalked them through the woods. His eyes glowing through the trees as he watched the alpha couple. Matthew ripped Talia's pants down, dropping to his knees with them. Her back braced against the tree, he threw her legs over his shoulders, his head buried between her legs.

"Uhh god yes." Talia moaned, her hands balling in Matthew's hair, "Yeah that's it, lick it, taste your bitch's pussy."

He stopped and glared up into her eyes, "My fucking pussy."

She shuddered at his words, crying out when his tongue moved hard over her clit again and again. Her moans and cries making him even harder. She grabbed his hair, yanking his head back hard.

"Fuck me, I want my alpha's cock."

He growled, getting to his feet, quickly discarding his pants.

The sound of the alpha bitch's voice, caused the wolf to loose a bit of control. Unable to stay in wolven form, he shifted. Naked, Morrison stood in the shadows of the trees. His cock hard, and dripping at the sight before him. His hand slid slowly down his stomach, his eyes still locked on the couple. He watched as Matthew lifted Talia, her legs wound around his back as he thrust up hard into her. Morrison's hand reached his cock and he nearly groaned aloud, barely containing the sound.

"Mmm fuck yes, so fucking hard. Give it to me, take your bitch." Talia moaned, her nails dragging down Matthew's back.

With Matthew's back to him, Morrison stepped out slightly into the moonlight, catching Talia's eye. He shuddered when he saw a dark grin move across her face.

"Oh god, yeah fuck me." She nearly growled, her eyes locked on Morrison.

Morrison's grip grew tighter, as his hand moved on his cock. Talia licked her lips watching Morrison stroking his cock. She felt Matthew close to the brink.

"Fucking come for me, come all over this alpha cock." He growled and sank his teeth into her neck, holding her in place as he thrust harder, and harder.

"Mmmm yes, oh fuck I'm coming, Uhh god, Mmm Matty!" She nearly screamed coming hard against him.

Matthew thrust into her faster, and she shuddered. Her eyes back to Morrison who was close himself.

"Mmm come for me. Make that cock come deep inside me." Talia moaned, watching Morrison's hand working faster, his free hand steadying himself against the nearest tree.

"Fuck, Mmm Yes, Yes!" Matthew growled spilling deep inside Talia.

"Mmm yes, come for your alpha bitch." Talia moaned watching Morrison spill into his hand.

She shuddered, feeling Matthew grind softly against her, and seeing Morrison slide his cum covered hand over his abs. She licked her lips at the sight, the idea of licking his cum from them very inviting. He slipped back into the woods just as Matthew slipped from Talia, gently guiding her to the ground.

"Fuck baby, that was hot." Matthew panted softly.

"Mmm I know." Talia replied, reaching up to give him a slow, but dominate kiss.

He growled softly into her mouth. She whimpered softly her eyes opening slightly to see the sight of Morrison's wolven form slipping deeper into the woods. They broke the kiss both panting softly. Matthew pressed her head against Talia's, her hair veiling them from the moonlight.

"I fucking love you."

"I love you too baby." Talia replied, before she slowly moved away from him.

"It's late, we better get home."

Talia sighed, "I suppose you're right."

Matthew reached down and grabbed Talia's discarded pants, handing them to her, before reaching for his own. They both got dressed and headed back to their home. Talia wondered how Matthew had not sensed Morrison's presence in the woods. It was unusual for him not too. She smirked to herself, at the thought of Morrison's boldness in the forest. She had always been attracted to him, since he first joined the pack. She saw something in him, and knew he would move up in the ranks fast. Watching his first fight for the delta position, she knew he would not be there long. Then watching his fight with Kennedy, she had to resist the urge to touch herself. She was beyond turned on watching them fight, and even imagined them in human form fighting for dominance. Morrison pinning Kennedy beneath him, grinding his hard cock against his ass, ready to prove his dominance over Kennedy. Hell, the only thing hotter in her mind would be Morrison fighting her alpha. Fighting for control, hot, hard bodies grinding against each other. She shuddered at the thought.

Matthew looked over at her, "What's the matter love?"

"The breeze is kind of chilly." she lied, hoping he had not wound his way into her thoughts. She had better stop thinking about Morrison before she got caught.

At that moment, her devious mind hatched a plan. A small, dark grin crossed her face and she looked up at the moon. A plan that could only be pulled off by the most cunning, and conniving of alpha bitches. She had to be careful, and not too obvious. She could get what she wants, and still not lose her alpha, or her status.

Talia wound her arm around Matthew's, lacing her fingers in his. They walked on a little while longer till they reached their own cabin. Nestled deep in a grove of trees their house looked warm and inviting after a long day. Matthew opened the door letting Talia inside. He shut the door following her into the bedroom. Talia headed to the bathroom, as Matthew knelt down, added some wood to the fireplace in their bedroom. He lit the logs, adding warm and a soft glove to the entire room.

Talia walked out of the bathroom in a long, black night gown. Matthew looked up from the fire to her.

"Mmm pretty, I love that on you."

Talia smiled, "I know you do."

She walked over to the bed, folding back the forest green blanket, and sliding back the black silk sheets.

"Are you coming to bed, or are you going to stare at that fire all night?"

Matthew laughed softly, "Like I could resist being in bed with you."

Talia giggled, "You'd never pass up that opportunity."

"You have a dirty mind."

She leaned up on her arm, the spaghetti strap falling down her arm. A dark light in her eyes.

"You like it."

Matthew smirked grabbing her by the hair, tilting her head up to his, "I fucking love it." He dipped his head taking her lips in a hard kiss. She moaned softly into his mouth before he slowly broke the kiss.

"Mmm baby." She panted softly as he released her hair. He grinned at the satisfied smile on her face. Talia laid back against her pillow, as Matthew slipped off his clothes. He went into the bathroom and washed up, returning to the bedroom in a pair of dark red, silk boxers. He slid into bed next to Talia. He laid back against his pillow, his arms up behind his head.

Talia snuggled closer, laying her head on his chest, moving her hand along his chest. He reached down sliding his fingers through her hair.

"I love you Matty." She sighed softly.

"I love you too Talia." He replied, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

She snuggled deeper into his chest, sighing contently. He smiled watching her drift off the sleep. She was so precious asleep. Such a stark contrast to the fierce, possessive alpha bitch he knew by light of day. He loved her so much, regretfully he couldn't express it fully to her. He knew that he was everything to her, she more than showed him that everyday. His fingers gently caresses her hair. He'd do anything to defend her, and the pack. He had an uneasy feeling lately, he wasn't sure what it was, but he knew not to ignore it. Lost in thought, Matthew's eyes slowly drifted shut.

Talia yawned, slowly stretching her arms over her head. Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled softly as her eyes focused on Matthew asleep next to her. She ran her fingers along his chest, sighing to herself. She almost regretted just thinking of her plan to test Matthew. She reasoned with herself, that is was for the better. The better of the pack, and her alpha. She had to keep her alpha on his toes. She could also get something she had been craving since he showed up in the pack, Morrison. He was one of the sexiest men in that pack, and the pack was loaded with them. She had to have him at least once, one way or another. She knew it wasn't just her. Morrison's subtle actions, and heated glances told her so. Glances that made her shiver just thinking about them.

She let her eyes slowly shut as the image of Morrison from the night before slid into her mind. Standing there watching her and her mate. His body glistening with a light sheen of sweat, as his hand worked steadily on his cock. She whimpered softly, her body responding to the mere image. Her hand slid down to her clit as she made lazy circles around it. He was so fucking hot, staring at her with that predatory gaze. Her imagination was getting the best of her. She should stop, or just wake Matthew. She whimpered again, her body tingling with need. Shrugging off her image of Morrison, she focused on Matthew's form before her. She slid back the sheet, sliding her hand over his cock through his silk boxers. She leaned closer to him sliding her leg against his, her slick pussy grinding against his thigh. Moaning louder now, she slid Matthew's cock free from his boxers, it was beginning to harden in her hand. He groaned softly in his sleep, as she took his hand, placing it against her pussy.

"Matty." She spoke his name is a soft, husky tone, into his ear.

He growled softly, his eyes slowly opening, as she slid his finger into her soaked pussy. With barely a conscience thought his finger began moving in and out of her pussy. She whimpered his name again, and he groaned feeling the tight, slick heat of her pussy.

"Fuck..." He moaned when he focused on the look in her eyes.

She took his hand, sucking her juices from his finger. He eyes locked on his as she moved, ripping the boxers from his body. She knelt between his legs, dipping her head, and sliding her tongue against his cock, before taking it all into her mouth. His hand tangled in her hair, as his hips bucked against her mouth.

"Mmm Talia." He moaned as she sucked at the head of his cock.

She growled, ripping his hand from her hair. She gripped his cock, sliding up to straddle him. Her body shuddered as she slowly took his cock inside her.

"Yeah, that's it, take my cock deep inside. Mmmm take it like a alpha bitch should." He sat up, taking full advantage of her position, sliding down her nightgown, roughly grabbing her breasts.

"Uh fuck, yeah, suck on them." She almost growled the command as she started working her hips against him. He smirked, taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around it. Her head fell back, as she began to ride him harder. He moaned against her breasts, his hand sliding down between her legs finding her clit.

"Mmm you're gonna fuck come for me aren't you? Gonna come all over this cock." Matthew moaned as he worked her clit roughly.

"Uhh yes, Mmm god Matty."

He growled grabbing her hips, holding her down so he filled her completely.

"Sit on it. Mmm fuck yeah," She ground her hips against him, as his fingers continued their sweet torture on her clit. "Yeah, fucking come!"

Unable to hold back any longer, Talia screamed coming hard against his cock. He groaned feeling her contractions around him. He moved up into her, and she whimpered, as a dark grin crossed her face. "Mmm you wanna come don't you?" She started riding him hard. "This what you want, huh? Wanna come while your bitch rides your cock?" She grabbed his hair yanking hard, staring into his eyes, "Then fucking do it." He shuddered as she released his hair, reveling in the feeling of his cock pulsing inside of her. Seconds later with a deep growl he came spilling deep inside her. She shuddered against him, another smaller orgasm hitting her as he came. Panting, she slid off him, collapsing against his chest. He moaned softly, his hand sliding along her back.

"Damn pretty where did that come from? Not that I'm complaining one bit."

"I get hungry in the morning."

He laughed, "I can tell. I love you, you know that."

She giggled, "I know. I love you too baby."

Later that afternoon Matthew gathered some of the pack leaders together for an afternoon hunt. Himself and Talia, Morrison and a few others. He took Kennedy aside, before they left for the hunt. "Ken I'm trusting you to keep the others safe while we go out on the hunt."

"You know you can trust me Matthew." Kennedy replied, then looking past Matthew to Morrison talking with Talia. "How is Morrison doing?"

Matthew followed Kennedy's gaze focusing on Talia's hand on Morrison's forearm. "He's doing good, I still don't trust him very much though. I don't know if it's trusting him with the pack, or near my mate. They look really comfortable together."

"He just beat me to attain his status, I don't think he's that stupid. He should know that one wrong move and you can remove him from his station."

Morrison glanced they're way as Kennedy spoke. The somewhat cocky grin making Matthew growl to himself.

"He should, but whether he behaves himself is another question." Matthew replied finally pulling his glare away from Morrison and his mate. "I just wish I knew if he had some ulterior motive."

Kennedy placed his hands on Matthew's shoulders, "Stop being so paranoid. Remember I am keeping watch on him. As for Talia, she knows better than to cross her alpha, it could ruin her."

12