Betel Nut Girl

Story Info
A house wife working as a betel nut girl.
12.6k words
4.05
45.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandate
amandate
55 Followers

The following story takes place in Taiwan. I got the inspiration from a story I read a while back and of course some of my personal experience/fantasy. For those who do not know much about betel nut, please search it online if interested.

(1) Introduction

My name is Pam. I'm 36; married with a 18 years old daughter. I'm about 169cm tall and about 54kg. Da Hua, my husband, who is two years older than me. He used to be a supervisor in a textile factory and is unemployed due to recession. Life has been tough for us ever since the lay off. After unemployed for more than 8 months, he finally gives up finding a similar job and starts driving taxi at night instead.

"What's for dinner", asked my husband.

"Nothing for dinner tonight. Stop by to eat noodle soup before you go to work."

All he cares for is what to eat. We only have $5000 left in the bank account. The money he makes barely covers our living expenses, let alone Sara's tuition fees. Whenever I think about this, tear come out of my eyes.

Da Hua is a good husband. I met him when I was 17. He is my first boy friend and my only man in my life. I was pregnant at 18 and married him shortly after. Over the years, he tries hard to provide everything we need. We bought the apartment we currently live in 7 years ago. However, we will be forced to sell this apartment if we cannot make the next few mortgage payments.

(2) Business proposal

Not long after my husband left for work, Jim calls.

"Is Da Hua home? I bought some gifts for Da Hua and you during my trip to SuZhou"

I say, "He has gone to work".

"Can I drop the gifts off? I'm just a few blocks from your apartment."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings and I let Jim in. He looks me in the eyes and must have seen the tear marks and ask, "Are you OK, Pam?" I quickly turn away and wipe the tear mark off my face.

"I am OK."

"Anything wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Is it about money?"

"...."

"I've asked Da Hua to come to work for me and he refused."

"He does not know how to operate a business." I said.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'm Da Hua's best friend."

Tear came out of my eyes again. Without wanting to be seen, I quickly get up: "I will get you some tea."

I offer him a tea and leave the cup on the table. When I face up and I see him looking down my V neck top. I'm worried about money and do not pay attention to what I wear. The V-neck top is loose; when I bend down, he must have seen the bra or even cleavage. My face turns red. I sit down and pretend nothing has happened. I pulled my top up a bit; don't want to expose myself one more time.

The weather has been hot lately and I usually just wear a tank top and a short when at home. I'm always proud of my body shape. My breast size is 34C after giving birth to our daughter. I have a pair of long legs and I love wearing short and skirt. Someone who does not know me will think that I'm in my late 20's. There is so many times the college boy living next-door eyeing me up and down discretely in the elevator. I'm confident about my body.

Jim is my husband's best friend. They graduated from the same high school. He is from a rich family and studied in UK before coming back to Taiwan inheriting his father's family business. He is a good-looking guy. He is still single but from what I heard, he is a playboy.

"I have a new business idea and I think you'll be a great help." Jim says excitedly.

"What business idea?" I ask curiously.

"You are so pretty and I think you will be a good sales woman." I laugh.

I used to own a small florist business many years ago and it did not work out well. I sold the business. I know how tough it can be to operate a business.

"We don't have money to start a business. Even if we do, rent is too expensive and it is hard to become profitable." I say.

"That's true. But I know of a business that does not require too much capital and will earn a lot of money."

"There is such a business?"

"Selling betel nut!"

My eyes opened widely. I know what it is. It is the type of business which girls wears super skimpy outfit selling betel nut. The shop typically has a big window at the front to catch attention of drive by traffic. The driver of car/motorcycle would stop in front of the shop to buy betel nuts. The main selling product is not betel nuts, but the girls in sexy outfit.

"It is not a good business." I protest.

"This is a good business. It is the same as selling flowers or selling clothes. It is just a business. Taiwanese spends millions in buying betel nut each year." He adds, "The cost of betel nuts is really low. The cost of a box is no more than $2 or $3 but it is sold at $100 a box. I asked a friend who is in this business, he said he makes about $10,000 to $20,000 of sales each day." He says confidently.

Jim quickly adds, "I have a store by the highway. It is a perfect location for this type of business. We can save on rent."

I cannot argue with him when comes to business. He runs a successful family business. If I know anyone who knows about business, it has to be him. $10,000 a day -- that is $300,000 a month.

"Even we want to do; we still need money to start. We don't have any money to invest." I say.

"Yes, we have to keep the expenses low at the beginning. Da Hua can work delivery all the supplies during the day before he goes to work and you can work night shift. Once it is making money, we can hire others. It is just temporary. I will invest the initial investment and you and Da Hua will look after the business."

"I'm too old for this." Even when I say I'm too old, I'm still flattering knowing that at my age, I can still attract attention of many guys. In fact, Jim just peeps into my blouse just now.

"I will call Da Hua tomorrow to discuss. It is just a temporary arrangement; you won't need to work there for too long." He drops the gifts and leave.

I couldn't sleep all night, thinking of the money we could earn. If it is true, we don't have to watch every penny we spend and be able to pay off the mortgage in 2-3 years.

When my husband comes back around 5am, I told him about this business proposal. He says he is fine with that idea since he can continue working at night. The only concern he has is I wearing skimpy outfit in front of others. I told him it is just a temporary arrangement.

I say jokingly, "Now you know I'm still attractive and can sell betel nut at this age."

"You are always sexy and attractive to me. I'm sure there will be guys waiting outside of the store to buy betel nuts.

"Did you ever buy betel nuts?"

"I will buy betel nuts from this pretty and sexy girl everyday."

He starts kissing and sucking my nipples through my white lace gown. "I like this night gown you're wearing."

I know the routine. He moved his both hands to my ass, slip my black panties down. He took off his pants and took out his cock. I'm so flattering, aroused and proud of myself tonight for the apparent reason. He enters me. I close my eyes and imagine me wearing push up bra showing cleavage and a black short skirt selling betel nuts. Imagine what other will react when seeing my cleavage, or maybe my panties under the short skirt. Will they imagine making love with me?

I moan when he fucks me harder and faster. I know he is about to come. I moan louder and waiting for him. He looks me in the eyes with an apologetic look. He releases his load inside me. I know him so well. It is plain and regular. He kisses me in my forehead and turn to his side. I get up and clean myself. He is already in deep sleep by the time I get back to the bed. I still feel so horny. What did Jim think of me when he peeped at me earlier today? Did he get excited? What will the boy next-door react if he finds out I become a betel nut girl?

I could not sleep. I begin to think about what to wear if I were to become a betel nut girl. Can I be comfortable with the unwanted attention from the customers? How about safety? If I work night shift alone, will it be too dangerous? I have a million things in my mind. Then I think about the boy next door. What if he sees me in those dresses? He sure will turn on. Will he try to peep under my skirt as he did last week?

I remember that time he saw me in my nightgown. In fact, I'm wearing the same gown now. It is see through type and can see what underneath with enough light. My husband just left for work that morning and I heard a doorbell. I thought it must be him forgetting something, without thinking twice I opened the door. Standing in front of me was this boy, starred at my breasts with jaw half open. I immediately covered my top with one hand. He looked embarrassed. He dropped off a letter addressed to me mistakenly delivered to his house. He looked at my legs before he left. I closed the door behind me. I was so embarrassed and at the same time proud of my body.

I cannot remember what time I finally sleep, but when I wake up, it is already 9am. My husband is still beside me sleeping like a baby. I climb up from the bed and go to prepare breakfast.

While I am preparing the breakfast, the phone rings. I answer.

"It is Jim. Did Da Hua and you discuss about our business proposal?"

"Yes"

"What does he think? What do you think?"

"He is OK but I'm working there only temporary."

"Of course, I will get everything started."

"Don't you need to do some research first?"

"Don't worry; I have a friend who is in this business. And I buy betel nuts all the time from these places."

"OK."

(3) Store visit

A few weeks after the last conversation, Jim invites us to visit the store. The store is renovated and he plans to open the store next Monday.

Sara, my husband, and me just walking into the store and couldn't help but notice a super big window at the front of the store. Right against the big window, there is a table with three bar stool type of chairs.

The very first thing I said: "Why do we need such a big window? Everyone can see clearly from outside."

Jim replies: "That is common for selling betel nuts. Da Hua, right?"

Jim is asking Da Hua's opinion and I turn and look at my husband. He nodes his head and quickly changes topic.

"This street is not very busy."

"There are a few restaurants and bars around the corner, it is busy at night." Jim says.

"Mom, these stools are so tall. Can we get different ones?"

"Sara, this is a selling point of the store," Jim explains.

I know exactly why this is a selling point. Customers can see clearly the legs of the betel nut girls sitting there. Perhaps customers can catch a glimpse under the skirt. I couldn't resist but looking at jean skirt, imagining me on the stool and facing customers. They can see my long legs. I'm always proud of my legs. They are so fair and long. I just cannot imagine what my husband will think.

"But this is inconvenient. If not careful, people can see what is under the skirt." Sara protests.

"All the betel nuts stores have this type of settings and furniture. If you do not believe me, I can drive you around to see for yourself," As Jim is looking me in the eyes, and then turns his eyes to look at my skirt and legs before turning to ask my husband.

"What do you think, Da Hua?" Jim asked.

"Just be careful." Da Hua says impatiently.

I can feel that he is not comfortable talking about this. Maybe he still cannot accept the fact that I will be working here. He changes his mind? I look at his eyes, wanting to get the answer. He is not looking at me.

Seeing my husband's reaction, Jim quickly changes the topic. "There is a rest area at the back. Should have enough room for a sofa and TV. This area can be used to make tea," pointing at one corner.

"I like this area." My husband laughs. He is big in tea making. It is his only hobby.

Jim says, "I've ordered a black leather sofa, a TV/DVD, a coffee table. What else do we need?"

I look around. The rest area is not very big. Just big enough for a sofa, coffee table, and TV. There is no window in this area. I see a door at the back, must be a washroom.

"It is comfortable here," Sara says. She is still a kid, she looks around the area. "Wow, the washroom is so big."

"Why do we need this big washroom?" I ask.

"It will be used as a washroom and a changing room. We should have enough room for a chair too," He replies as if it is also a common practice in this type of business.

"Hmm. I also like this arrangement," I say as if looking into the glass shower stall. That is the shower stall I always wanted for our house. I continue: "Do we have enough room for a dressing table in front of the mirror?"

"I already ordered. It will arrive later today." Jim continues: "We should be able to open the store next Monday. We need to get some supplies, drinks, etc."

"I will get the supplies." My husband says quickly.

"Before we proceed, I just want to make it clear. Da Hua and Pam, you're the owner and employees of the store. Da Hua, you will be helping ordering, delivering supplies. Pam will be selling betel nuts at the beginning. We will hire more helpers later."

He continues, "Da Hua, your monthly salary will be $30,000 plus 5% profit and Pam, yours will be $15,000 plus 20% sales."

"We know each other for so long. I trust you," My husband says.

"What are the working hours?" I asked.

"This type of store usually opens at noon and open tills 2am. Since you're the only one working here, we open from 6pm to 2am. We can open earlier when we hire more helpers." He seems to be experienced when comes to business.

"Works till 2am?" I am a little worry. Going home at 2am is something I haven't done for a long time.

"It is usually busier after midnight. If we close early, we will lose a lot of customers." Jim sounds convincing. He adds, "If you're worry about going home late, Da Hua or I can come to pick you up at night."

"OK. It shouldn't be a problem then."

"The last thing I want to say is the dress." Jim says, as he is looking me into the eyes. I know exactly what he wants to say, he wants me to wear like other betel nut girls. That is impossible. I'm not that young and I do not plan to wear that sexy showing every customers coming into the store or anyone driving by.

"Work is work. You just say it out loud." My husband replies.

"It is the dress Pam wears during works. There is no uniform but Pam must wear skirt. The shorter the better. What Pam is wearing today is not good."

I'm not too impressed of what he says, especially he is eyeing me up and down. I look at my husband, hoping he can help.

"That is not a problem." Sara laughs. "I have many short skirts to lend to mom." Sara is wearing a yellow blouse and a brown mini skirt, showing her belly button and waist. This is her more conservative outfit since she is with us today.

"This is unavoidable. Da Hua, this way we can sell more betel nuts and make more money." Jim is looking closely on my husband's facial expression.

"Let's do it. This is a temporary arrangement for Pam. Once the business is on track, we will hire more helpers." Husband says.

Jim turns his eyes on me and says, "Good. That's what we're going to do." He says this before even getting my permission.

Although I'm not impressed with Jim's comment about wearing short skirt, but I'm not ashamed of showing my legs. I've worn some of Sara's skirts before; our waist is about the same. My instinct telling me Jim has bad intention. He took a peep over my blouse the other day, now he wants to peep under my skirt. I have no evidence. I can't just tell my husband this and he will sure upset to either Jim or me.

I'm also not entirely too upset. Wearing sexy is something I always want. I just don't have that many occasions to wear them. Now this is a good excuse to wear them, as it is required for this job. I just wear slightly sexier, not wearing like a prostitute.

(4) Video camera

The store is opening at 6pm later today. It is 4pm now. I'm standing in front of my closet, wondering what to wear this afternoon. I don't want to wear dinner dress, it is not appropriate. I have a few blouse and skirt, but Jim says they are not good.

I took off my tank top and pajamas, standing in front of the mirror. I put on a greenish sundress with flower pattern.

"This looks old." I thought.

I take off the sundress. I put on the red tank top. I can't find a good matching short skirt. I walk to Sara's room, looking for her skirts. She sure has many short skirts. I put on a lace black skirt.

"This one is too short." I thought.

The phone rings. I walk to the living room to pick up the phone. It is Jim on the line.

"Pam, are you ready?" Jim asks. He sounds excited.

"Yes, I'm just deciding what to wear."

"Remember to wear sexy; we want to have a good impression on customers for the first day."

I am looking out the balcony, I see a light reflection from the other balcony. I follow the source of the light and it is coming from the window of the other apartment suite on the same floor.

"That is the college boy's apartment." The only person who might be in the apartment must be the college boy. His parents work during the day. I'm curious. Is he watching me? Is he using a binocular or a zoom camera watching me? I normally leave the curtain open during the day. How long has he been watching me?

"Are you OK?" Jim senses a pause in the conversation.

"I am OK. I will go there around 5pm." I hang up.

Is the college boy watching me this whole time? If yes, he must be watching me wearing the red tank top and just the black panties walking around the apartment earlier.

I'm curious. I walk closer to the balcony and sure enough, I see a video camera pointing out at my living room.

"He is recording me." I almost scream.

I am angry at first and then quickly I feel flattering. He must be finding me attractive to record me. I don't quite know what to do. The thought of him watching me making me excited.

"Don't know how long he has been recording me." I wonder.

I walk into to my bedroom. My curtain is half opened. I stand behind the curtain; I can see the video camera is pointing at my room now. He is watching me now. My legs are shaking. My heart is pounding.

I walk back to the dressing table where he can have a full view of me from the window. I take off Sara's black skirt. My hands are shaking. I proceed to take off my red tank top. I'm looking myself in the mirror. My skin is fair and smooth, wearing only black bra and black panties. I'm turned on. Without much hesitation, I unhook my bra and slide it down to the floor.

I'm seeing my perfect breast. Not too big, not too small. I'm giving him a perfect side view of my breast. For the next 10 seconds I just stand still does not know what to do. After the initial pause, I caress my breasts. I see my nipples getting hard.

"I have to stop."

Slowly, I face the window. With only black panties on me and bare breasts in his plain view, I walk to the window and slowly close the curtain. It is enough, at least today. I'm so turned on. I feel the fire inside me. My left hand moves down to touch my panties. It is soaked. I slide the panties to the side and I can feel the wetness. I close my eyes. I imagine him watching me now. My fingers go straight to the clit. My knee tremble and I have an orgasm.

"It feels great." I whisper.

It's 4:45pm! I quickly go to take a shower. I'm late.

(5) Going to work

I get to the store at 5:15pm. My husband and Jim are already there. They are making the last minute clean up. I'm wearing the make-me-look-old sundress and carrying the black skirt and a lacy brownish blouse in the bag.

Jim looks disappointed at first and then he saw the bag. "Everything is ready, just waiting for our pretty betel nut girl to arrive. You can change inside the washroom."

amandate
amandate
55 Followers