Beth and Don

Story Info
Not married - to one another - but do they have fun!
11.1k words
4.52
29.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don had long wondered whether he was unusual in terms of his sexual fantasies.

It wasn't that he didn't get his share of sex, it was just he loved the fascination and enjoyment of finding people that liked to write about sex and talk about sex as much as he did. That's what had first attracted him to the website. He had been writing and submitting stories for nearly eight years. In that time he had found many men and women with which to exchange ideas, frank discussions and yes, more intimate virtual pleasures.

Bu this one night after he'd been traveling around the site he received an e-mail comment to one of his stories from a woman named Beth...

Hi Don,

You have no idea who I am, and I apologize for sending an unsolicited email to your personal address, but I just had to tell you how much I enjoy your writing. I have been reading your stories for a few weeks now, and I treat them like Halloween candy: I'm only allowed one per evening, but sometimes I cheat and take two instead. :)

Thank you for filling my otherwise eventless evenings with enough sexual energy to power a small town and enough self-stimulatory activity to have made me go blind twice over by now, if the nuns were to be believed.

You have a talent; keep it up.

Literally :)

Be well.

-Beth

Don always was appreciative he could make someone happy...and pleased...with his writing, but this note was more to him. He couldn't tell right away why, but there was a warmth from Beth's words and less than graphic way of saying what she had done while reading his stories. He liked that and smiled inside and out.

He hit 'Reply' and stared typing...

Hello Beth,

Thank you, you truly boosted this man's ego.

I love to write and I find I can write erotica with ease and passion...hopefully that personal passion comes through.

I have more stories nearly completed and hope to post them one by one in the coming days. Maybe you can ration them and enjoy them each evening...then write back to provide me with the details...*wink* I would love to be inspired to write more. :)

If you have any story ideas I would be glad to take a request or two.

...btw - I shall keep it up as long as people like you enjoy it...

Thank you again...

--Don

Thus began a string of e-mails over the next couple of weeks where Beth and Don discussed his writing and one another. They talked of their children, their jobs and many other interests. They even played '20 Questions' in an exchange of several e-mails to find out more intimate details and yes soon those details turned very sexual in nature.

Written banter of titillating teasing ensued between them.

It was into the third week when Don sat in his home office late one night and his mind began to settle down from the day's activity. He signed on to his e-mail and found one from Beth waiting for him. He always got excited when there was a message for him, but more so now when he got ones from Beth...

Don,

I hardly think I am a story. But you have a great line for pulling "details" out of unsuspecting lasses, I can see. Last night after cooking, entertaining and cleaning, the time finally came when my three-year-old was tucked into bed and my exhausted husband was asleep upstairs. I lay alone in the living room, on the couch with my laptop and my blanket...reading.

I read your story about a morning jog...which made me want to take up jogging again. :)

The challenge when you have a laptop on your lap, a blanket covering you and a sexy-as-hell story on the screen is: how to ease the slowly building tension, the sweet ache, the tingling craving of one's sex...while still reading?

Simple...

I start by making slow soft circles around my diamond-hard nipples, through my thin nightgown...then quickly running my fingers across the sensitive tips...deepening the ache to the point of near-distress...before pushing the laptop back a few inches, slipping one cool hand under the blanket...parting my heated, bare-skinned lips...

And that's enough for today. ;)

-Beth

Don took a deep breath. He realized he was perspiring slightly and it was definitely not hot in his study. He looked at the computer screen and the e-mail but all he saw was the vision of Beth's face...those gorgeous green eyes of her, gazing back at him through those sexy glasses of hers. He saw her lovely smile that always seemed to warm him to no end each time he looked at the picture she had sent him last week. He had stared at her electronic image so many times in the last few days he didn't need to open it again...her face was burned into his psyche.

Don took his own glasses off and with the back of his hand wiped away the moisture from his brow. Then he sat up put his glasses back on and pulled the keyboard to the edge of the desk.

His fingers tapped away...

Beth was in her usual position on the couch, albeit a little earlier than usual, in her short nightgown, a blanket wrapped about her and her laptop on her thighs. She had been reading Don's latest erotic submission to the site. His stories were never far from her thoughts and she couldn't get the thought of him out of her mind...of him sitting at his desk, writing the sexy kinds of things his imagination would come up with. She pictured Don's hands moving across his keyboard typing those naughty but exciting words as she stared up at her apartment ceiling, still thinking about Don's stories, imagining what it would be like to be one of the women in them; what it would feel like to live out the fantasy...imagining those strong fingers of his undoing her nightgown and pulling it off her body...when she got an e-mail from Don...

Hello Beth,

Now that I have recovered from the very hot scene you painted for me I am much more inspired to write again after the words you wrote.

I can only imagine how warm it must have gotten under that blanket. And those 'diamond-hard nipples'...the visual on those! I think you need to try your hand at a little erotica...seriously...the e-mails we've exchanged already could be a great start. You have a powerful imagination...and are very sensual by nature I do believe.

Even now I envision you...parting your "heated, bare-skinned lips..."

I will say 'Adieu' for the evening and take a broad smile and, ahem, my own heat to bed.

xoxoxoxoxox

--Don

He pushed back from the desk, leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head. He began to envision Beth in his mind's eye once again picturing her sitting on her couch with her laptop as she told him she always did when she wrote him those eagerly awaited e-mails. No sooner had he closed his eyes to better see her beautiful face looking back at him, that truly wonderful smile warming and also teasing him, when...a chat message popped up from Beth.

'Hello' was the simple entry.

Don lost his breath for a moment. His head told him to type a 'Hi' right back, but it was if his hands were frozen at his side. Beth was right there on the other end of the internet...they had only met up on-line a handful of times before. She usually was on only late at night and he usually wrote to her after his early morning workouts.

He took a huge breath and forced his hands to the keyboard as his heart raced.

'Hi, there My Lady.' Beth read the few words that popped up in the little window on her screen. She could almost hear his voice in those simple typed words as if he was there with her and not a few hundred miles away.

She typed back... 'Hi sexy'

'So how are you dong?'

'Fine...and you?'

'Very well, thank you'

Then there was a long pause between them both. It was if neither of them knew what to say through the instant communication. Through daily e-mails they both could think about what to say and ask.

Then speaking of asking, Beth had an idea...'Do you play any musical instruments?'

Don grinned as he stared at his monitor and saw her question. He grinned as he realized Beth was thinking their '20 Questions' game could continue as easily on the chat line as it did via their swapped e-mails.

He sat up and scooted his chair closer to his home office desk.

'Nope, although I was in the glee club in junior high. I was a second alto. You?'

It was Beth's turn to grin, seeing he understood their playful little game. She sat up straighter on her couch and typed back on her laptop...'I used to play organ/keyboard, but I can't read music. :) I would love to play the bagpipes, the violin or the drums. A friend of mine is teaching me the bagpipes now! :)'

Don realized over time there was a lot of Scotland in this woman. He pictured her holding a set of bagpipes and then her blowing hard into the pipe...oh, that thought! He pictured the short reddish brown haired woman and he caught his breath.

Then he typed...

'Oh, before I forget! Another heat stopper in my e-mail yesterday. Took my breath away seeing your smiling face... :)'

'A G-rated photo...how much of your breath could it have taken away?? :)'

'So what can I do to make you smile this week...a nice X-rated pic? Remember I'm a wanna be porn star! :) *wink*'

'GASP! Cough! An x-rated pic? Oh my virgin eyes! However would I pull through after such a trauma!? :)'

Don felt a familiar stirring in his sleep pants at the thought of taking a more sexy pic with his new camera for Beth. He chuckled and thought of his own question...'My turn...favorite panties?'

Beth smiled and shook her head. Don always had a way to keep the subject on a sexy tilt.

'My favorite style of panties, cotton...either bikini or hiphugger...those seem to be the best balance of comfort and prettiness.' She replied.

'Comfy and sexy! I like that...*wink*'

'My true favorite is cotton, white with design of black hearts and lines...each side has a crisscrossing of open string work like a corset tie on each hip...so you can see skin through the little holes in between. Very comfy :)'

'Okay, since we are getting personal...one question I've never dared to ask you in our e-mail game of questions ...natural, trimmed or bare?'

There was a longer pause this time. Don was sure he may have crossed the in their virtual relationship finally.

Then...

'Bare' came the single word reply.

His eyes and jaw opened wide. Then the next words popped up...

'I shave every three days. So I guess if you caught me at the end of day three...it wouldn't be QUITE bare.'

Before Don could start to drool he recovered and went back to his keyboard.

'I've never seen a bare one.'

'Give a girl a break. Never?'

'You know that really turns me on knowing that now! *wink*'

'What doesn't turn you on, my hunky pervert?'

'What turns you on?'

'I admit I have had fantasies but I haven't had the courage to share them because I thought it wasn't normal for a 'good wife' to think of anyone sexually other than her husband. Maybe your wife is the same way.'

'Maybe. She's never mentioned any fantasies to me in all these years. I think she is truly a traditionalist and likes what she likes, that's it. For instance, she hasn't been interested in much more than missionary style intercourse.'

'A very routine, homey kind of girl I see.'

'Yeah that too...hey, speaking of positions...what is your favorite?'

'I didn't know we were talking about 'positions'. But if that is a question...actually depends on my mood and my energy level that day. But I love to be on top...and I love penetration from the side...I love spooning.'

'I like spooning...anything that I can get close and rub up against my wife. *wink*'

'Sounds like my eternally horny writer friend talking again.'

'My turn again...Does looking at another man's penis as a married woman, turn you on?'

The reddish-brown haired wife looked at herself in the glare of her laptop computer screen and grinned as she sat there and tugged her blanket up around her. Beth could feel her short nightgown slip up in back. This man was obviously going way beyond personal now.

'Actually I think it was my turn, but...I guess so.'

'What do you mean, you guess so?'

Beth whispered it out loud as she typed her follow-up reply, 'Yes, seeing a real live hard penis might turn me on. Is that what you wanted to hear?'

'I didn't want to hear anything in particular, only the truth. My point is I think nudity can be sexy as hell and not just pornographic.'

'Of course it can be sexy as hell, I just don't know if only LOOKING at a man's penis would turn me on or not though.'

On Don's side, his eyebrows shot up.

'How could you know how your body and mind will act unless you experience it? Sometimes, something might sound exciting, however in the real world, fact and fantasy might be totally different.'

'And just what have you got in mind to show me the difference?' Beth squirmed on the couch, realizing she had slightly spread her thighs and a cool rush of air under the blanket wafted across her tingling dampened sex. Nonchalantly she grazed her fingers down across the front of her panties. She almost jumped out of her skin when her fingers touched her crotch, further feeling the seeping moisture already gathered at the puffy slit under the thin material between her legs. Her eyes still on the computer screen she waited anxiously for his next chat message while her finger continued to gently tease her body.

'So what if a guy was jacking off but he wanted you to do the jacking?'

The pert housewife grinned impishly into her computer screen, before putting both hands back on the keys.

'Now I don't know who's talking about fact, and who's talking about fantasy. Did you bring it out already?'

'Bring what out?' Don grinned as he tapped the question mark key with emphasis.

'You know what.'

'To tell you the truth, all this talk about sex has me just a little turned on. In fact, it's got me a lot turned on.'

'I'm starting to get a little damp myself just thinking about getting it on with my fingers later tonight.' Beth nibbled her lower lip wondering what he would think if he knew she already was playing with herself. Her index finger rubbed the crease between her sex lips, pressing the cotton of her underwear deeper into that damp crevice.

'No, but if you're serious about wanting to see a hard penis getting stroked, I may be able to oblige.'

It was Beth's turn to let her eyebrows raise and her jaw to drop. But then she chuckled to herself and teased back...'Do you mean you would actually masturbate right there in front of your computer for me, with everything showing?'

Beth sat back almost laughing as she knew the teasing was getting strong now.

Then...

'Sure' came the reply.

Her heart stopped. He was still kidding wasn't he?

'You are joking right?' She nibbled her lip once more.

'I'm serious. I have a webcam and I can send you a feed over messenger.'

Beth felt a warm shiver run up her back. She sat up and typed...

'But, what if your wife wakes up?"

'So what if she does?'

'Well, I don't know, it seems to me she wouldn't want to catch you jacking off with a strange woman watching you, even if it is a woman on the far end of the internet.'

'There's nothing like a little exhibitionism and the chance of being caught to heat up these old bodily juices.' Don felt his manhood extend just a bit more in his loose sleep pants.

Beth squeezed her thighs together and felt the warm moisture between them. She leaned up and typed...

'Well, it's certainly heating up my bodily juices, thinking about it. I wonder what it would be like, seeing some guy take his thing out and jack it off for me.'

'You may just like it.'

'I wonder how many strokes it will take?'

'How many do you want it to take?'

'I suppose you'd probably want to pump on the old handle all night long, huh? Geez, I'm getting even hornier talking about all this illicit sexual action.'

'Well then, do you want to watch me jack off.'

Beth groaned. This whole chat was really turning her on so much more than just reading his stories had. Thinking about seeing him jack off made her feel like she was suddenly agreeing to make love with her virtual friend.

'All of this talking about sex has got me overheated now...if you want to go ahead and put on a show, why not. I'm game if you are.'

'Give me a minute to get the web cam up.'

'Do you really think you could jack off with me watching?'

'We'll never know if I don't try, now will we?'

'Let's give it our best shot then Don. I would like to experience it with you.' Beth offered with more confidence in her typed words than in her real being.

'Okay, give me a sec, brb'

Beth didn't want to tell Don she hadn't had real sex in over two months as her husband had been working so hard lately and always came home so tired. She also knew she was absolutely insane with desire and even if she masturbated she knew it wouldn't quench her thirst for the sexual connection she needed. But maybe this virtual stimulation would help. Quite honestly, he had captured her interest, but did she really want to see a strange man masturbating or was she just kidding herself?

Damn, Don thought, Beth was one hell of a sensual woman! He'd already told himself more than once over the last week or so, 'If I wasn't married and she wasn't married...' Well, there was no use thinking about that, they both were. But he could experience something more than sharing his stories with her and she had just agreed to it. He got up from his chair and went to the bathroom down the hall for a towel. He hurried back to his study and laid it down over his leather chair and then proceeded to take off his t-shirt and sleep pants. His manhood almost immediately grew to its full erect length by the time he sat back down naked in the chair. He set up his webcam and entered into the video message mode. Once set he got up and stood back off to the side before he activated it and walked out of view.

Beth got Don's request to join the video chat and enabled the connection.

The picture opened on her screen, but the view appeared to be of just an empty room and the room was dark. She could see a chair in front of the camera, looking like it was set back from a desk which the webcam and computer must have been sitting on. She could make out through the shadows some bookshelves on the rear wall. Leaning up and peering harder at the screen she tried to see Don somewhere. Slowly moving her eyes around the screen she tried to catch sight of the man she had only known through his erotic writing, several e-mails and a single picture he had sent her a couple of weeks ago.

Abruptly the rear of the room was illuminated with a flicker of light. In the flash of light, she thought she could see him, but the chair in front of the desk was blocking the total view. Beth sensed a movement to the right of the screen and finally saw a man moving closer to the camera. He seated himself leaving him visible only from the chest up.

"Don?" Beth asked, wondering if this really could be her friend. She pulled her blanket around her own body when she realized she had engaged her own webcam in the connection and he could see her now, too.

Don looked at his monitor and the screen image revealed a lovely woman with a warm smile, but with a look of slight apprehension.

"What a sexy wife your husband has." He finally spoke, hoping the comment would generate a more confident smile.

"Why thank you," Beth whispered as she smiled in the dim light. "You're adorable...but I have to say, you don't look like you could have grown kids, at all. I would peg you for late thirties, if that."

"You flirt as well on webcam as you do via e-mail, My Lady."

"I tend to wear contacts when going out. It gives me an excuse to make myself up...but otherwise, I don't wear much makeup...lip gloss and a little blush, maybe."