Beth & Her Mom Break the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then you should be used to this." I rubbed some of the gel over her mom's asshole. Beth slipped off the table and was now standing by my side, purring.

"Boy, I'm glad I locked up my gun-belt, in my desk now." Which believe me was just one of the things running through my mind. I knew I should have been more careful and it wasn't right, but I let Beth run with the ball, sort of speak. I rested my finger on her mom's asshole for a second, so she knew it was coming before slowly making my way in and then I really pushed in.

"Please sir," Beth's mom cried out. "Please stop...it hurts."

Happy that at least I got some response from the prone woman, I slowly removed it. While I was not surprised by her reaction to the rectal search. I was more than a little surprised by her daughter's reaction to it, as she began lightly running her small hand along the outline of my fully erect penis.

It felt so good, I just had to have more. I pulled Beth closer and whispered into her ear, "Suck my cock."

Beth bit her fingernail. "Here?"

I nodded, driving my finger back into her mom's asshole. She cried out in pain.

Beth pulled on my arm, "Ok, ok, then you let us go?"

I nodded again.

"M-m-mom," Beth mumbled. "I think I found away we can get out of this mess...just don't turn around."

Beth dropped to the floor and started fumbling at my uniform pants. Her mother's head snapped around to see what Beth was talking about, or was it when she heard my fly being unzipped.

"Beth, OH, NO!" Her mother barked out, just as my erection sprang free. I moaned in relief, as my erection had started to become painful, in my tight uniform pants, although, I was still a little nervous. Beth took my cock tightly in her hand about the same time her mother's feet hit the floor, as if she was going to intervene. I wasn't having that. I took my hand and forced her down flat against the table and told her to stay put.

"Beth... What are you doing?" Her mother whispered, before she cried out. "Don't you dare!"

I raised a finger to my lips and hissed. "Shhh, she's doing just fine."

Beth, seemingly ignoring her mom's pleas, began licking my cock, coating it with a slimy coat of saliva. I looked down as she slowly took it in her mouth, while looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. Her pink lips now fully enclosed around the shaft of my cock. The sound of wet slurping filled the room. This young girl sure knew what she was doing, as she continued to work on my prick. I took this opportunity to fondle her firm breasts, and then I also slipped a finger into her mom's slit, which was soaked with perspiration. I was trying to stay cool, but Beth was anything but, she was increasing pressure and speed, while swirling her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Your daughter sucks a mean dick," I whispered, and predictably, she told me to "fuck off" and to "get my finger out of her pussy." I ignored her and simply added another finger.

"Quite, or they'll be back in your asshole."

It worked.

Beth continued until she was at full force, and I started to shake with excitement, an orgasm fast approaching. I think Beth sensed this because she stopped, and quickly stood up. I could only guess that she was afraid I was going to cum in her mouth and I guess I would have. I was disappointed at first, but Beth just smiled slyly at me and winked while looking at her mother. I still had my fingers in her pussy, only now she was frigging herself with them, grinding back and forth.

"Man, does this girl want me to fuck her mom?" I thought, as I withdrew my fingers.

"Are you ready for something bigger?" I whispered loudly, not knowing what else to say.

Beth's mom sighed, but spread her legs and thrust her ass back into me.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said, and then I slowly inserted my well-coated cock, into her soaked pussy.

"Owwwwww." She moaned. "You're right, he is a pervert."

Her daughter sat up on the table right next to us, with a pleased look on her face. "At least she won't tell dad that I sucked your thingy," she whispered.

"Or smoke pot." I laughed, and then I slowly picked up the pace. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of slapping skin. I reached around with one hand griping her hip, while the other found its mark on her hot clit hood. I kept fucking and rubbing her pussy, while her daughter took in the sight. I ordered Beth to play with her pussy, because I figured she needed an excuse to do it. This continued for several minutes.

"Ahhhhhhh, I'm cummming, don't stop!" Beth's mom finally squealed. I followed her order, and drove in as deep as I could. Her body shook, no actually quivered is more like it. I slowly withdrew, as she stood up, my hands travailing up her body, began massaging her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Your speeding ticket has been paid for," I whispered into her ear. My cock, still hard as steal, rubbing in between her ass-cheeks.

"Good, can we go now?"

"Well, there's this little matter of a couple of joints," I said turning my attention to Beth.

"Not my daughter!"

"I don't think he's going to last long anyways, mom," Beth interrupted her mom's plea, while taking my throbbing prick into her hand. Breaking her grip, I spun her around and lifted her right knee up, placing it on the table. As much as I wanted to fuck this hottie, I just had to get a taste of her lovely pussy that I had admired some much earlier. I also needed a little break.

"Gezzzzzz." She groaned, as I don't think she expected this. I dove in, tongue quickly lapping. I spread her ass-cheeks as far as they could go, her pussy gapping open, my tongue quickly followed. I continued licking down her long lips and up the front, focusing on her rather large clit. She was squirming like a fish out of water. I held her into place the best I could, her clit in my mouth, nibbling away. I just love smooth pussies, free of pubic hair, like hers. "Mom, he's gonna make me cum!" Beth cried out, sounding somewhat concerned.

I heard her mom just give her a light laugh, as she had started to gather her clothes, now tossed about the table. Satisfied that I was now back in control, I stood up, quickly thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Knowing that my face was covered in her own juices, she quickly broke the embrace. I pushed her to her knees and forced my cock back into her mouth. She tried to break free but I held her hair and fucked her face.

When I gave her a breath, she gasped, "Ewww...that was in my mom's pussy."

I smiled at her...that was the point. I pulled her up and lifted her onto my lap, as I sat back on the table.

"You're gonna fuck me!" I barked.

Her smile now gone, we fell back onto the table. She positioned herself over my cock and sat down on it, in one fell swoop. She started moving her hips up and down very slowly at first. Seeing her tits swinging there before me, I reached my hands up and started rubbing and squeezing her nipples. This got her hips moving a little faster. Then I released her tits and laid back flat, moving my hand down to our joined crotches. I stared rubbing her clit up and down, and back and forth, using her copious juices as a lubricant. This really got her hips moving and body shaking. I heard that gasping sound again, and then a warm wet feeling. Beth was moaning away.

"Who's not going to last long?" I thought, but also knowing I wasn't far behind her. I also figured it was time to explore her backside. I turned Beth over and slid off the table. I guided Beth into a new position, one leg on the floor the other knee resting up on the table. Rubbing my dick along her tight ass, I slipped back into her burning pussy, grinding back and forth, in and out, while slapping the side of her tight ass.

"Her ass was just made for this." I thought.

I also fully expected her mother to tap me on the shoulder again, but she was busy dressing and really seems blasé about the whole thing. On the verge of an orgasm once again, I pulled out, "One more thing to check out," I thought as I slipped her leg off the table and kicked her legs apart, so much that she had to grab the edge of the table, to prevent from falling.

I paused for a second to take in the sight. Using more lubrication, it was now time for Beth to take more fingers in her asshole. I took a couple of minutes to "prep" her. Beth was growing concerned.

"Mom, he's gonna fuck my ass!" Beth cried out. "Please, help me."

Beth's mom (who was dressed, but wasn't watching) huffed. "What did you expect?"

"Perfect," I gasped, as I guided my cock to her now exposed and well lubricated, anus, slowly breaking the seal. This was a first for me and I think her.

"He's fucking my ass!" Beth suddenly screamed out, like she still thought her mom was going to save her.

"Act like a whore...treated like one," Beth's mom mumbled.

"I'm not a whore."

I continued fucking Beth's hot asshole, (I chuckled at the absurdity that I was doing this while she argued with her mother) although, it was slow going, as it seemed like Beth was clenching her ass-muscles, as if she was trying to rip my dick off. Or maybe she really was an anal virgin. The combination of this and the whole night's events, made it impossible to hold out any longer. I blasted a shot of hot sperm deep in her ass tunnel, a second blast followed. Beth's rectum muscles milking the last drop out of me. Several seconds later, I slowly withdrew my cock from her ass. My uniform top now covered in perspiration, I tossed Beth some wet naps, and climbed onto the well-used table. My legs still weak, while still not believing what just happened.

Looking at Beth's mom, I pointed to my lips. After several seconds she finally got the hint and moved closer, our lips meet in a brief lip lock.

"Your daughter is one fine piece-of-ass, sucks and fucks like a pro, then again, I guess she had a good teacher," I said, flashing her a wide grin. Intercepting her attempted slap to my face, I told her, "By the way, you can go now."

I watched Beth dress, soaking in the last glimpse of her well-used figure, as she pleaded with her mom to not tell dad. I finally led the duo to the backdoor and sent them on their way, figuring daddy would never find out what REALLY happened on their trip to Vermont.

THE END

Thanks for reading my story.

Your comments are always welcomed.

Post them or send them to the address in my profile.

12